Darla's Games Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie? What the hell am I thinking? I slapped myself in the face, hard, I felt I needed it to break out of this stupor. I smoothed my skirt down, got up and ran cold water. I washed my smelly finger and hands and then splashed water into my face three times to regain my senses.

This was Farin's fault. Or Darla's. Whatever! I stomped into the locker room and opened my locker and grabbing my uniform, pulled my shorts up before taking off the skirt. Of course, the skirt was so tight, it just pulled down the shorts with them when I went to take it off. So I pulled them back up and tugging the sweater over my head, pulled the shirt down and tossed those disgusting cheerleader clothes into the locker.

I was furious with myself. How in the hell was I coming off with these fucking lesbian fantasies? I put on the bobby socks Farin had given me and my tenners and headed to the gym, hoping to work out some anxiety.

Well, gym sucks. I'm reasonably athletic and all. In spite of being the duly appointed leader of AEP, I even play lacrosse in the spring and used to play soccer in the fall. I quit playing only because we started really supporting the football team in our junior year. Hey, I like watching guys hitting the hell out of each other and getting so muddy and dirty and sweaty. I like looking at their butts.

Yes! I cheered an internal victory cry. I am heterosexual, cool.

Okay, so back to the gym class. Gymnastics. Gag me hard until I vomit.

I trudged across the open floor towards the rest of the class, who were already stretching to warm up. Miss Nichols (dyke alert) saw me approaching. "Thank you for joining us today Miss Fitch, five laps if you please."

"Bitch" I muttered under my breath. Fine, I should have expected it, I was late, but not that late. Still the run was a welcome distraction and gave me some time to think. If I could somehow get Rebecca under control, this whole thing would be so easily manageable. As I rounded the track the first time, I caught that bitch's eye and held up five fingers and stuck my tongue out at her. She smirked.

I mean, the Brad threat wasn't really working all that well. It was a hollow threat at best, no way I was going back to him. But, there had to be something I could threaten her with, I mean something that I could actually take away from her. I rounded the curve on lap two and saw Julie, Sara, Cat, Gina and Jen, apparently just having finished their stretches. They laughed at me. I flipped them off and they laughed harder. For my part, I laughed too.

Maybe, I could like take over as head cheerleader or something. That would put her in her place. Naah, she'd just hate me even more. Besides, that wasn't likely to happen. Coming around lap 3, I am breathing a little harder now. Julie is running in place mocking me. That little bitch.

I could always just beat the shit out of her. Not exactly a well laid plan, but it would give me some instant gratification. That would just make her even more vindictive. I wish I could take these stupid rubber bands off my nipples. They just suck. Rounding the corner again, I see Julie on the uneven bars, flipping into her graceful arc, she looks good. Dammit Carrie... hetero hetero!

HA! I have it! Homecoming Queen. Oh man that would knock her right off her pedestal. I know the football team and now I am in with the cheerleaders a little and I'm going to one of their parties on Friday. Yes! Sweet Vengeance, you shall be mine! Where the hell did that come from? Sweet vengeance you shall be mine? I laughed as I rounded my last lap and joined the crew at the uneven bars.

"Oh Carrie, you look so tired. Poor thing." Sara laughed.

"Bite me." I quipped.

Julie swung high into a double somersault and landed perfectly. I clapped for her with the others, while catching my breath. "Sometimes I think you should be like in the Olympics or something Jules."

"Uh huh." She replied doubtfully. "Sometimes I think you should be on the Honor Roll."

We all laughed hysterically. My grades, while not ominous, were far from that.

A few girls later, my turn came and I just did some lame swings and turns. I was no where near Julie's abilities on the uneven bars. I just let go into a clumsy single and stumbled on the landing.

We went to next station together, the pommel horse and Julie kept showing us all up with her moves. She did gymnastics since she was a little kid and was pretty incredible to watch. The way her body curved and arched so gracefully was truly a thing of beau... Oh God, please turn me back! I want to be straight!

Fast forward, because I am having too much inner turmoil thinking about being gay with Julie. Class ends and we go back to the locker room. Okay, fast forward past the showers too, because there she is naked and I am looking at her. Damn. I want to die.

So, towel wrapped, I head to my locker. I open the door. A note lies on my lovely new cheerleader uniform. I roll my eyes, how middle school. I open it in the locker so no one will see. If you don't do number six before 7th period, you have to miss the bus and stay for two more PER DARLA bitch.

P S I can't wait to see you sucking Charles' cock you filthy whore

Gee, I wonder who wrote that? I crumpled the note and told Julie I'd see her after school. She had already pulled her shirt on and was working her panties up over her thighs. And I was WATCHING AGAIN! God damn Carrie! You filthy, voyeuristic lesbo!

I tossed my gym clothes in my locker and walked in my towel to the bathroom. Rebecca peered out from her aisle at me with a knowing snicker. "Problems Carrie?" She called down the aisle and giggled.

"Only that you are sooo beautiful Becky" I sang back. She hated to be called Becky.

I sunk into the bathroom and quickly dispensing with the formalities, dove into my pussy again. I don't even need to say it at this point, my visions kept returning to my best friend and it totally traumatized me and I had a dreadful time getting close before I finally quit and went back to my locker.

I put on that insulting cheerleader's uniform and throwing my bag over my back, headed out of the locker room, against the incoming traffic. Freshmen! Their little timid bodies jostled past me, giggling and nervously talking in hushed, respectful tones as the seniors passed them heading up the stairs.

I loved seventh period, it was an art class and about the only class I had that I didn't constantly struggle with to keep up. Today I found myself looking forward to it more than ever. For one thing, Julie wouldn't be there, so I wouldn't start drifting off into fantasies about her. For another thing, neither Farin nor Rebecca would be there, so I could have forty-five minutes of peace at the end of the day.

The class went pretty much as I had expected. It was forty-five minutes of drawing and showing off our drawings to the Miss King as she walked around the tables. She always encouraged me. I was in the midst of re-drawing an eye on my unicorn for the third time when the bell rang and I was liberated to go home.

I kind of hoped to catch up with Rebecca so I could get my clothes back, but on the other hand, I really didn't want to see her again. Tomorrow would be far too soon to see her again. Besides, I didn't really have time to run all over the school looking for her, so I briskly walked to my locker, exchanged some books and left the school, which had become my personal hell for the evening.

Julie and I sat together as always. We talked about the whole day, well, the part she was aware of anyway. We talked about being cheerleaders, about the party, about our suddenly much busier schedules, about Chad. I was actually getting quite comfortable again by the time we reached our neighborhood on the bus.

It was about the time that our bus stop came into view that I realized what was going to happen in the next five minutes. I was going to be in my room with Julie and I was going to be naked. I had to think about this awhile. But, there was really no time.

Surely, there would be no way for Darla to know if I was naked or not in my room. Unless I were to take pictures for her, which was probably what she was going to do, all I had to do was draw the blinds tight and lie. Well, I'd find out soon enough I supposed. We got off the bus together and headed for my house.

As we approached the house, I knew I was in trouble with my lying plan, even from a block away, I could see the envelope taped to the front door. I rolled my eyes, but didn't acknowledge the envelope as Julie and I walked together discussing for the tenth time what to wear Friday night.

Finally, we were at the door and as we approached it, I saw my name on the envelope in a handwriting that was definitely not my own. I yanked it down and then went for my key, which of course was not in my pocket because I of course did not have my clothes. I was about to cry or scream when I noticed the envelope was a little heavier than just paper.

Sure enough, just inside the envelope was a key. Oddly, it was a black and red colored key, not the 'normal' bronze colored one that I have always Carried. It worked on the door, however, and Julie and I walked inside. "Grab us some sodas and I'll be right up." I said to Julie, excusing myself to the downstairs powder room.

I opened the letter inside quickly and read:

Carrie, Nice Job Today I know you didn't realize it last night, but I have had your key all day. I had a copy made and have rigged cameras in your bedroom and other rooms in your house which all transmit to me via your computer in your room. If that computer is ever turned off for any reason, there will be hell to pay, I don't think I need to elaborate.

Congratulations on the cheerleading squad. You will attend all training, practices and functions, including the party this Friday night. You will go with Brad's cousin, but may mingle with whomever you wish so long as you are respectful to Rebecca, Brad and Charles.

I will see you around 4:45. Get upstairs and naked now. Jill, Rachel, Jackie, Sue and I will be enjoying the show, maybe a few others as well.

When you go upstairs, look at your computer screen and nod your head yes to verify that you have read this letter,

Darla

Well, that pretty much answered all those questions. I exhaled loudly and flushed for effect. As I exited the bathroom, I started searching my brain for a way to either get rid of Julie or to make being naked in the room with her seem acceptable. I was drawing a lot of blanks.

"You coming or what?", Julie yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah, on my way.", I muttered back as I climbed the stairs.

When I walked in the room, I nearly had a heart attack. Darla and whoever, had done some redecorating while I was gone to school today. Mostly, they had relocated my furniture so my computer desk was now in the corner facing my room, instead of on the wall next to the closet door. I quickly nodded at the screen with my mouth still wide open.

She had hung mirrors on my walls that weren't there before. The bed was made, but as I took a closer look, I noticed eye hooks screwed into the posts. I was freaking out, what would Mom say? There was a new hamper on the floor by my bed. The really odd thing was that my room was immaculate. I mean, it hadn't been this clean since the day we moved in here.

I went to close the blinds so I could get my clothes off and when I pulled, they didn't release. I pulled harder, and nothing happened. I yanked a third time and it hit me that she had somehow broken my blinds. I tried them all with the same results. I would be visible through my bedroom windows 24/7. I sighed and gave up.

"When did you become such a neat freak?" Julie laughed and threw a teddy bear at me from off my bed.

"I guess you finally rubbed off on me." I laughed back and threw it right back at her. Julie truly was a bit of a freak when it came to being clean and orderly. I got to thinking of how much of a ying-yang relationship we have.

"Well, I am tired of this 12 year old's uniform." I muttered and tugged the top off. I instantly realized my mistake and quickly turned away from Julie to face the computer screen. I hoped this was okay as I grabbed both nipple rubber bands and yanked them off quickly. I nearly doubled over in pain as the blood rushed back into them and I squeezed my eyes so tight that a couple of tears dripped out of them before I could stand straight again and turn back to face Julie.

"I knew you weren't wearing a bra!" Julie laughed. "You are such a slut!"

"Yeah, well, check this out." I laughed back at her. I pulled the skirt down, revealing my lack of panties and watched her mouth drop open.

"Oh my God!" Julie screamed. "In that tiny skirt you didn't wear panties? I thought you had a thong on under it. Oh my God!"

She laughed and pointed at me and rolled on the bed laughing really hard. I kicked the skirt off my foot at her and it just missed her head. I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed with her before plopping down on the bed and bending to pull my boots off. I couldn't look at her at the moment.

I felt quite fragile. It was like I was on the edge of a cliff and the smallest mistake would lead to my collapse and ultimate destruction. I was feeling rather melodramatic. I tossed my boots towards my closet and grabbed my book bag and opened it up.

Pulling out my notebook, I rolled onto my stomach and stretched out to read. I couldn't look at Julie at the moment. I knew she expected me to dress, like every other time over the past ten years I had known her. But, I wasn't going to. In fact, this was going to be an ongoing practice for the next couple of months.

For her part, Julie laughed at my exhibition. "Umm Carrie?"

I gathered my strength and turned to her and smiled. "Yes Jules?"

"Umm nevermind." She was uncomfortable, that was obvious. Thank God she didn't make a big deal out of it or I might have folded. She jumped down next to me, fully dressed of course, and got out her own notebook.

"So, what are you going to do your paper on?" She asked, and I was glad for the normalcy of her voice.

"I don't know. Do you even know what we are supposed to be doing with this paper?" I retorted.

"I think it was totally freestyle. Like fiction or fact or whatever we wanted to do. Like a short story."

"Maybe I'll write a story about becoming a cheerleader." I laughed. I instantly regretted laughing as I recalled her newfound joy of actually fulfilling that dream.

"I think I'll do mine on my best friend becoming a nudist." She laughed back at me.

I wasn't ready to apologize yet about the cheerleading thing. Being naked was certainly the wrong wardrobe for such a discussion, which likely would end with a hug somewhere.

"When did you start erm... shaving?" Julie asked, referring to my sudden lack of pubic hair.

"I just decided to try it, you know, for some variety or whatever." I mumbled.

"Oh." She answered, and I could tell she was uncomfortable talking about it, but she was following up nonetheless. "How does it feel?"

"It feels surprisingly good." I answered quite honestly. I shifted to my side a little to face her, my left breast showing to her albeit from inside my arm. I looked into her eyes and had to stop myself from thinking anything sexual quite forcefully. "Why do you ask?"

She looked away for a moment then back and smiled. "Well, I had thought of doing it and just wanted to know if you recommended it."

I knew I wasn't going to divulge the details of my traumatic waxing and I sure as hell was not going to recommend she go see Farin. Still... "I actually got waxed."

"Ohh. Did it hurt?" Julie leaned a bit too close for my raging hormones and I couldn't help but shudder at the smell of her perfume.

"Ummm. Hell yes." I laughed.

"Where did you get it done?" She asked.

"I went to some plaza out of town. You know, I didn't want anyone I knew to see me." I lied. Perhaps the first time I had ever lied to Julie. It was slightly painful.

"Where?" She pressed.

"You want to go?" I asked her.

"I think so." She answered. "How much was it?" "Sixty-Five plus a tip." I answered, hoping she didn't have the money. "Why don't you just shave it and see how you like it first before going through all the pain?"

"Why didn't you?" She asked.

"I don't know, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I hadn't really planned to do it, it just sort of happened."

"Oh, I see." She smiled, slightly sadly and looked away.

"What's up Julie? Don't bullshit me." I asked.

"Well," Julie turned towards me and laid on her hip. I noticed her eyes trace up and down my body quickly, then forcing themselves to meet my eyes and hold that gaze. "You seem different Bridge. Like something happened this weekend and I'm supposed to be your best friend and you won't tell me."

I shivered and not from being cold. What could I tell her? I internally battled with what information, if any, to divulge about the past weekend. I looked into her eyes and saw the sad, questioning look. Julie felt betrayed, and she was right, in all the time we had known each other, we never held anything back from each other.

I took a deep breath and turned to my side to face her and tears started dripping down my eyes. A breakdown had been coming all day and now it looked like it was going to happen. I must have opened and closed my mouth a dozen times in the next thirty seconds. Julie watched; her anticipation heightened every time my lips moved.

I didn't even register my nakedness at the moment. My body turned this direction; I was showing her all of my body, from my heaving breasts with completely erect nipples to my glistening wet, bald, needy pussy. My sexuality was in overdrive. I had a strong need for release that had been denied all day.

"It's hard to explain Jules." I breathed out hard, still choosing the right words. Tears flowed down my eyes and across my cheek to drip onto the pillow.

"Carrie," Julie said softly, "You can tell me anything, you know that, don't you?" She lifted a hand and brushed away a tear from my eye. Her touch was so soft I wanted to collapse into her arms and just let her hold me while I wept.

I braced myself, finally coming up with the version of truth that I would reveal to her. "Okay," I breathed heavily and harshly wiped away my tears. "Remember the girl I told you about? Her name is Darla?"

Julie looked like I slapped her. I felt, rather than knew, what she was thinking. She thought I had a new best friend. I wanted to scream to her that this was so far from the truth, but I had to be careful with how I explained this. She whispered, almost choked out, "Yes."

I exhaled deeply again. "Well, I spent the weekend with her and some friends of hers. Not the weekend exactly, just Saturday night and Sunday. They are older, all of them, like around twenty-five I think. Anyway..." I trailed off as I picked my next words.

"They kind of made me realize some things about myself. They made me feel really young at first and inexperienced and they pressured me a lot to make some changes to blend in with them."

Julie looked puzzled, but she wasn't going to interrupt me, for which I was grateful. "They convinced me to do all this." I waved a hand down at my naked body. "The waxing, the going to school with no underwear, all of it was their idea. I..."

I broke into shaking sobs again. Julie looked at me and then reached out. I wanted to finish; get this out, but it wasn't going to happen. The next thing I knew I was wrapped in her arms and wetting her shirt with my tears. She just held me tight. My naked breasts pressed into her ribs, my face atop her breasts, her hands, one on my head and one on my back. It felt so good to just be held.

She kissed me on the top of my head softly. "It's okay Carrie. I'm here. You're fine." She just held me as I sobbed into her chest, tears drenching her shirt. My body shook as I let myself fall apart for awhile. She didn't press for anything else; just accepted that I was very upset about these new 'friends' and comforted me as I wept.