Darlene's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down she saw that only the one-inch round ring kept the torpedo from working itself deeper into her shaved pussy. It felt delicious buried inside her, and she shook herself with little waves of pleasure both from the feel, and the idea that she had submitted her mind and body to a man other than her husband. After adjusting her skirt, she exited the stall and Shy had been waiting for her. They both washed their hands and picked up their panties that were lying on the marble sink top.

Darlene again followed Shy back to their seats. She had been holding the black panties in the same hand as her purse, so they weren't so noticeable against the dark leather. She stopped beside Joe and laid the black panties on his lap on top of the red linen napkin already lying there. Shy did the same with the thong she had been wearing.

Normally Shy would not have worn panties, but she did so tonight so she could share the experience with her "sister" Darlene. After both sat down, Joe complimented Darlene on her necklace-collar and smiled his approval.

He had their drinks refreshed during their absence and held his scotch up to his "dates." After once again clinking their glasses, they all took a drink. Darlene once again felt the color flush her cheeks when Joe lifted his napkins to his mouth and took a few seconds to "inhale" the fragrance from both his submissives' panties.

"Ladies, you both smell exquisite." Looking at Darlene with a devilish look in his eyes, he said, "Is that lilac you're wearing?"

"Yes Master, I hope you like it." Darlene answered without missing a beat. All three had a laugh at her quick response and Darlene started to enjoy the building excitement coursing through her body.

After finding out what his "subbies" wanted to eat, Joe ordered for all of them and they soon had salads brought to their table. Everything they ordered was done to perfection, and they all opted to only have coffee after their dinner and forego dessert. Shy said that maybe they could have something sweet to eat after the club.

After paying the bill, Joe collected all their coats at check-out and they went out to retrieve the car. The valet quickly had the Caddy in front of them, and Joe held the front door open and instructed Darlene that she should ride in the front this time. After opening the back door for Shy, he soon was back behind the wheel and pulled out of the parking lot.

The "Armory" was about thirty minutes away and Darlene's excitement was beginning to build again. After getting on the inter-state, she jumped a little when she felt Joe's hand touch her left knee. She had been talking to Shy during the ride, and Shy continued with their banter as Joe rested his hand on Darlene.

His strong hand was warm and felt nice on her leg. After sensing that Darlene was submitting to his touch, Joe slowly moved the black skirt up her thigh. Darlene didn't resist him and left her legs separate a little so he would have better access to her.


Closing her eyes, she felt his thick fingers kneading her inner thighs and left him pull her nearest leg towards him. The hem of her skirt was now pushed back to the same level as the seat belt crossing her lap. With her knees wide apart, Darlene felt the round ring on her little plug touch the seat between her legs. She shuddered a little as the warm air blowing out the climate control system wafted over her exposed pussy.

She was surprised the Joe's hand didn't move any higher up her thigh. He was content for now to knead her leg and she relaxed her neck and left her head rest against the back of the seat. She opened her eyes when she felt the car slowing for an exit. The Armory was only another five minutes from the highway and Joe pulled Darlene's skirt back down as he retrieved his hand for driving in the city.

Darlene turned to talk to Shy in the back seat, who had not stopped talking throughout the trip. Shy had been dressed in a silvery-black dress that was very short. When Darlene's eyes dropped to Shy's legs, the bottom of the dress barely came to mid-thigh and her pussy was exposed from Darlene's angle in the front seat.

Shy had explained to her that she only dressed like this for clubs and other special occasions. She was now changing into a pair of very high, "fuck me" heels that she had brought along for wearing into the club.

Shy had explained that when they were out in public, meaning vanilla types of establishments like the restaurant, she didn't like to openly flaunt their lifestyle to the unsuspecting public. Everything they had done at the restaurant was only visible to the three of them at their table. But things would be a little more open at the club.

Darlene's pulse quickened as they pulled into the parking lot next to the club. There was an attendant and he handed Joe a ticket and told him where he was to park.

The Armory had been just as it's name implied, a storage building for the army more than seventy-five years ago, and until the last few years had fallen into disrepair. Joe had handled the real estate deal bringing some wealthy BDSM aficionado's from nearby Baltimore. While the price had been low, there was a ton of money spent on rehabbing the old brick building, and Joe had brokered the deals to some of his contractor friends.

One of the attractions to his clients had been the inch-thick, double steel doors leading into the building. And since the old Armory had been used as a small jail many years ago, it still housed three jail cells with the old style wrought iron bars. Anyone associated with the lifestyle loved the idea of having real jail cells with iron bars for their use.

After going through the main doors, Joe once again checked their coats and jackets. The club had been laid out on three different levels, There was an upstairs loft, that was open to the main floor, where they now stood, and a basement dungeon, where the jail cells were located. Most of the walls were still bricks done in black or other dark colors, and the main floor had a very high ceiling.

Lighting was typically low, like any bar or nite club. They were little side rooms and cubbyholes located on all for sides of the main floor, which was L-shaped. There was a juice and soda bar along the wall of the main floor. Joe bought each of them a drink and they just milled around to take in the sights.

Darlene no longer felt naked under her skirt and blouse, now that she saw some of the scenes being played out. At the one end of the L-shaped room was a small stage where an interesting scene was going on. They all took a seat at a small round table directly across from the stage.

A very voluptuous "Bo Peep" was lying across her master's knees and was being soundly spanked by his rather large appearing hands. She had blonde hair pulled back into pigtails and was dressed like a "bad" little schoolgirl. Perhaps voluptuous is being too kind, she was closer to very plump, with large breasts trying to spill out of her too small white blouse. She appeared to be somewhere between thirty-five and forty years old, and her Master was probably five to ten years older.

He was a handsome man with a great head of steely gray hair. He wore dark trousers, a long sleeve dark shirt, and a leather vest. At the moment he had his sleeves rolled up and her skirt was hiked up over a very large round ass. Her ass was already reddened as the group sat down, as were the tops of her plump thighs. "Bo Peep" tried to maintain some level of decorum as only her panties covered her privates and she squirmed and pleaded with each blow landing on her ass.

Darlene felt both frightened and excited by the force of the blows landing on the woman. She also felt a strange desire to have her own backside reddened, but probably not in front of thirty to forty total strangers. The amazing thing about the scene, was after each set of blows, the busty blonde was sassing her master in a kind of playful devilish way.

As he rubbed her sore ass after a few blows, she would talk back to him and wasn't apologizing to him in a sincere manner that he asked her to. She actually laughed at him after he landed a couple of hard blows on her ass that made her chubby thighs quiver and her boobs practically spill out of her blouse.

He was appearing to become more agitated with her smart remarks and reached for a small leather paddle sitting on a table next to him. She pleaded, half-laughingly for him to not use the paddle, but he looked even more determined. Grasping her hands behind her with his other large hand, he proceeded to "paint" her big ass with about ten hard blows until she was squealing rather loudly.

At this point, he asked her if she'd like to apologize, and she said with much more sincerity that she was "very sorry" and would show him more respect. Shy looked at Darlene with an astonished look on her face and feigned rubbing her own ass as if she had felt the blows.

As the couple collected their things and she straightened her clothes, Joe stood and they moved to the far corner of club. It was rather dark in the corner as if to provide a small amount of privacy to people while they played out their scenes. An apparatus was hanging from a one of the I-beams to which you could attach your partner. A blonde woman known to Shy as Dodie was removing her dress and stood with another man and woman who were going to "top" her.

Dodie was an attorney and at thirty-seven had only recently joined the lifestyle. Her marriage had been bankrupt for years and she was in the process of getting a divorce. Dodie had discovered that she had two turn-ons. One was being spanked or flogged and her other need was for rough sex. Her husband had been something of a pansy and was unable to give her either. Since the club didn't allow actual sex or masturbation to occur, Dodie would only be receiving one of her likes, at least right now.

Darlene and the others watched as the man, attached leather wrist straps to Dodie. At the same time a dark haired woman knelt at Dodie's feet to attach ankle restraints. Instructing her to lift her arms, the man attached each wrist to an overhead bar via a chain with snaps. The dark haired woman then walked over to the beam nearby and started to wind a hand winch until Dodie's arms were stretched overhead. They also chained her ankles to nearby rings in the floor, effectively keeping her legs spread open.


The woman attorney now stood helpless wearing only a thong. As the man knelt close to her and whispered into her ear, the other woman slipped a blindfold over Dodie's eyes.

Darlene was mesmerized by the scene before her, and actually nothing had happened yet except the fact that a professional woman had submitted herself to her "master" in front of dozens of other people. Shy leaned over to explain that people familiar with their lifestyle no longer found this to be strange, but almost normal to their thinking. It was an itch that needed scratching. They needed these activities to be happy and feel complete.

As Darlene watched, the man picked up a small flogger and had moved around to Dodie's back. At the same time the dark haired woman was standing in front of Dodie lightly rubbing her fingernails up her sides, over her belly and breasts. Dodie was swooning from the light touches of the woman, when the first blow landed across her ass. She yelped a little and jerked on her bound arms.

The woman continued to caress her front with light feathery touches while the man started to steadily flog her ass, legs, and back. Shy explained to Darlene that a combination of pain and pleasure sometimes makes it hard to differentiate between the two, especially when you don't know when it's coming.

Darlene and Shy watched this scene for a half-hour until it was almost finished as Joe talked to friends and acquaintances in the club. When Joe returned he spoke quietly to Shy while Darlene continued to watch the scene with an almost physical connection to Dodie's predicament.

Shy came over after talking to Joe and leaned close to Darlene. "Come with me honey, our Master wants you to make another change."

Darlene was startled from her trance watching the scene, and said with a little trepidaton, "What's he want us to do?"

"Well actually, it's just you. He wants you to remove your bra. He said your breasts will look beautiful just wearing that thin blouse to cover them." Shy replied with a smile. Shy held out her hand and helped Darlene to her feet.

She followed her and they went into a darkly lit changing room. Shy took them over to one of the changing stalls and closed the curtain behind both of them. Darlene nervously undid her buttons and opened her blouse. Shy helped her to slip her arms out and held it while Darlene unhooked the bra. After removing it, Shy handed the blouse back to her and she redid it.

The cool air and excitement made her long nipples stand out, and they were clearly visible through the gauzy thin material. "You're going to be an even bigger hit now honey. You're absolutely beautiful!" Shy gave Darlene a light kiss on the cheek and placed the bra into her purse.

Darlene was glad that the lighting was low in the club, but now felt like her tits were lighting the way as she walked back into the dark club. She noticed that all the men and most of the women that they passed smiled broadly as she passed, but no one made any remarks, rude or otherwise.

She was glad when they found Joe and he kissed them both when they returned.

"You look positively ravishing my dear." and held out both arms for his subbies to take. They continued to tour the club, both upstairs and down, so he could display the two sexy women on his arm.

As they passed various cubbyholes and side rooms, Darlene saw a young man in only a thong being topped by two older Domme's. He was kneeling over a bench while they took turns flogging and spanking him with their hands. Both of the women were old enough to be his mother, and they were delighted to have such a young, good-looking man be their submissive.

He was fairly new to the lifestyle, and they weren't really dishing out that much punishment in their blows. From the erection growing in his thong, it seemed that their actions were having at least some positive effect.

As they moved on, a large group had gathered in one of the larger side rooms, where a handsome, male Dom was using a single tail whip on a very large half-nude woman. She had short, dark hair and was tied bent over a kneeling stand. With the large crowd watching, he had to be careful not to strike any of the audience with his whip. As Darlene and Shy stopped to watch, the Dom was using short, quick strikes that were landing rapid fire on her back and panty clad ass.

The large woman was under considerable duress and was starting to buck and rock sideways from the fast blows raining down on her skin. Without ever using her safe-word, the large woman finally managed to rock sideways and was going to upset her stand and probably fall to the floor. Several bystanders rushed to catch her and moved her back upright. The Dom was somewhat startled by this and quickly came to her side and released his subbie from her kneeling stand.

Darlene noticed him talking to her asking if she was all right, and she nodded yes. At any rate, he helped to get her clothes, and stopped the scene immediately. Shy explained to Darlene that perhaps the Dom wasn't paying enough attention to his sub's actions, since he was "performing" his whip proficiency for the audience watching. The woman dressed and stayed at her Master's side as they left the room.

Joe led his two subbies to the upstairs loft. Darlene watched as Shy walked up the steep stairway in front of her. With the steep angle of the steps and the short dress Shy was wearing, her ass and pussy were clearly visible from the steep up-skirt angle on the steps. Darlene was also aware, she too wasn't wearing any panties, but the hem of her black skirt was only mid thigh as she climbed the stairs. While no prude, she wasn't ready to display her "wares" to the club goers as Shy unashamedly did.

As they reached the top floor, they had a clear view of the entire lower level, and sat at one of the small tables situated upstairs. Darlene noticed Dodie, the lady attorney now talking to a small, wiry looking man at another table, Since her earlier scene, Dodie was only wearing a thin, black robe, and high heels. After a few minutes of conversation, they saw Dodie walk over to the corner with the stranger. He sat down on a leather sofa, and Dodie knelt at his side. He motioned to her, and she positioned herself over his knees.

Darlene watched as the man maneuvered Dodie across his knees so that her upper body was supported by the plush leather arm of the sofa. She watched intently as he pulled up her robe, exposing her large almost bare ass. Dodie was only wearing a thong and her near-bare backside was now facing the rest of the patrons sitting or standing on the upper level.

Darlene saw the man ask her something, and the blonde lawyer nodded in the affirmative. With his right hand he rubbed the plump cheeks across his knees and Dodie faced the corner and closed her eyes. Without wasting much time, the little man brought his arm back quickly and smacked the white mounds lying before him with considerable force.

Dodie yelped unexpectedly and looked back into his eyes as if to ask, "What the hell was that?!" He smiled as if to say, that he wasn't going to waste any valuable spanking time with unnecessary warm-ups.

Darlene watched the wiry little man, resume the spanking. After that initial blow, he settled into a more rhythmic pattern. Darlene's eyes were hypnotized as she watched Dodie clutching the leather sofa arm and she continued to yelp with every third of fourth blow. Within a minute or two, her large ass cheeks were starting to take on a rosy glow and Darlene fidgeted in her seat imagining her own firm ass enjoying that kind of punishment.

She watched as Dodie now pushed her ass out as if to meet hand striking it, her eyes now closed as she dropped into subspace. Darlene had only recently learned of that word from her conversations with Shy.

As the sound of his hand striking bare skin met her ears, Darlene felt the moisture starting to again seep from between her legs. She pressed her knees together to keep from spotting the chair on which she was sitting.

She looked over at Joe and Shy and noticed with some embarrassment that they were both watching her and smiling at her latest reaction. Darlene blushed a deep crimson, and both Joe and Shy reached over to touch her arm and give her their assurances that her reaction to the scene was perfectly normal, for someone who craved the same treatment.

Joe stood abruptly held out his arms and told his two subbies, that they were going to leave. Darlene and Shy took his offered arms and walked back toward the stairs. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Dodie had now moved to sit beside the man who was only a minute earlier warming her backside. He had an arm around her, and she had her head on his shoulder, clearly wiped out from doing two scenes in the past couple of hours.

It was midnight when they left the club, and Joe and Shy had asked if Darlene would like to spend the night at their home, since Gary wouldn't be home tonight. She quickly accepted and they picked up the Caddie and Joe tipped the parking attendant.

Darlene sat in the back on the return trip, and Shy talked to her about the scenes they had seen. Darlene fingered the necklace circling her neck and hoped they would spend some time with her after returning to their home. The ride took about twenty minutes and Joe and Shy's home was a fairly large, Tudor style.

After entering the house, Joe turned the security system back on and Shy showed Darlene to her room. Shy told her that she could freshen up and just put on of the robes hanging in the closet. When finished she was to come back down to the main living room, but under no circumstances, should she put anything else under the robe, or remove her little torpedo from her pussy.