Date at the Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

Mike reached down and pointed his hard shaft at his mothers' moist cunt. He could feel the heat radiating from it as he nuzzled the head into the lips. He sucked in air between clenched teeth from the sheer pleasure and excitement of what he was about to do. He looked down at his mothers face as she looked around dazed and confused. With one fast and hard thrust he shoved his big hard cock into his mother. "Ah fuck yes!" He exclaimed in release.

Emily's eyes became wide as her whole body tensed from the sudden intrusion into her extra sensitive cunt. Her back arched which forced her pelvis to push even harder against Mike. Her legs wrapped around his waist tightly and her heels dug into his ass. Her hands gripped the handles of the doors so tight that her knuckles became white. "AAAAAAAAAAA!!!" she screamed loudly.

Mike reached up and griped his mother's bare shoulders and began to pound into her hard. "Oh fuck yeah!" he panted between breaths. Mikes heavy balls swung and slapped against Emily's sculpted ass and he could also hear her small anklet jingle from the movement.

"Ugh!" Emily grunted from the sudden thrusting into her wet fuck hole. She looked up and saw her son on top of her at arms length. He was looking down at her tits as they wobbled on her chest like two bowls of jello under the tight confines of her tub top. "N-no....." she protested quietly as she realized it was her son that was fucking her but her thoughts suddenly changed when she realized that she was finally getting a nice big cock rammed into her. She didn't care who's it was. "Oh!......F-Fuck me!..." she encouraged her son as she looked down over the tops of her big jugs to see her sons cock, wet and slick from her pussy, slide in and out of her. She gripped his waist in her small blue nailed hands as his ass pumped up and down, slamming into her pelvis hard. "Ugh!.....y-yes.....harder.......f-faster" she gasped out as she closed her eyes and laid her head back down. Finally she was getting what she wanted so badly.

Mike released his mothers' shoulders and without missing a beat in his hip thrusts he reached down and pulled his mothers tube top up and over the tops of her huge pale globes. His eyes became huge as he saw her lushes tits bounce around wildly. Her breasts were huge but they were topped off by two small dark nipples, each the size of a quarter. Without a second thought he pounced on them. He took one hard nipple into his ravenous mouth while he massaged both of her massive tits in his hands. The SUV was muggy and the windows began to fog up as both mother and son took pleasure from each other's bodies. The sounds of slapping flesh wet sucking noises, and moans echoed off of the walls and ceiling. Anyone looking at their vehicle would see it bouncing up and down on its springs.

"Oh yes!....R-Right there!....Ugh!....D-Don't stop!" Emily exclaimed as she felt her orgasm rising. She pursed her bright blue lips as she reached down and squeezed her son's ass. Mike moaned a reply from the pillows on his mom's chest as he kept one nipple sealed into his mouth tightly.

Emily's body began to quiver and Mike felt her thighs squeeze around him as he felt the contractions around his cock. He pushed into her all the way as he continued to nurse on her breasts.

It took Emily a long time to recover from her orgasm. She could see spots in her vision as her son rose up on his arms and looked down at her. He was still thrusting into her but not as hard as before. Both were panting and sweating as they looked at each other. "Lets go home!" Mike said as he pulled out.

Naked they both got in the front seats and adjusted them. Mike turned on the ignition and began to speed his way home. Emily was nibbling on her lower lip as she shut her eyes and began to play with herself again. "What is wrong with me? Why am I so horny?" she thought, "I just fucked my son. And I want to do it again!"

Mike was trying to concentrate on his driving but it was really hard as his mother began to finger herself again. Her tube top was bunched up on top of her huge breasts as they bounced and jiggled with each movement of the truck. He could see the streetlights reflect off if the moister that was left on them and her sweat.

Emily's toes curled with anticipation as Mike pulled into the garage and closed the door so the neighbors didn't see them. "Lets go!" Mike said enthusiastically as he got out of the truck and came around to open her door. Emily pulled the tube top all the way off and kicked her pumps away before she got out. The only thing she had on was her small gold anklet, which jingled a little as she stepped down lightly onto her tiptoes. Mike grabbed her waist as she stepped out and kissed her. Her soft full blue lips pressed against his as their tongues entwined. Emily hooked a long smooth leg over her sons and began to grind against his still hard cock.

Mike couldn't control himself if he wanted to. He reached down and squeezed her soft supple ass cheeks in his hands and lifted her up as he pushed her against the side of the SUV. Emily spread her legs and hooked them around his waist when she realized what he was doing. Mikes cock was standing straight up and was as solid as an iron pipe as he lifted his mother up and impaled her on his stake of flesh. Her huge tits squashed against his chest and stuck out from their sides as he pressed against her and began to bounce her on his shaft.

Emily released the kiss and rested her head on her sons shoulder. Her black curly hair stuck to her sweaty forehead and back. "Oh god......fuck me." she gasped out as she felt her nipples dig into her sons chest.

Mike was smiling to himself as he gripped his mother by her soft plump ass and bounced her up and down like pogo stick on his dick. He felt his balls boil as his orgasm started. "Mom I'm gonna cum!" he yelled out.

"Oh sweetie. C-Cum on my titties!" She said as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Mike released her ass regretfully and backed up a step as his mother dropped down on her knees and cupped her huge tits in her hands, each the size of half a watermelon, and looked up at her son as she licked her blue lips. He leaned against the truck with one hand as he began to furiously pump his other hand up and down his wet shaft. "Oh fuck!" he expelled as his ass clenched and his cock exploded all over his mother's breasts. Huge shots of cum spurted out hard and fast and landed all over the tops of his mother's milky breasts. His sweaty body shook as he breathed hard and let the last few drops dribble onto her dark nipples.

This taboo sight only got Emily more excited as she saw her sons cock at eye level. She nibbled her lower lip as she smeared cum all over her tits and watched the hard piece of 18-year-old meat point right at her face. Unable to control her self she reached up and grip it with one hand and guided it to her mouth. She immediately sealed her lips around the helmet tightly and sucked it hard like a straw in a milkshake.

"Aahh!" Mike said in surprise as his mother sucked his still hard cock into her mouth. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the pleasure of her soft bright blue lips sliding up and down his length. Emily immediately began to finger herself again as she breathed from her nose loudly. As she continued to play with her clit she released her sons cock from her mouth after she got it nice and solid again and began to stroke it in her other hand. "I need you inside me again!" she said eagerly as she looked up at her son with her bright blue almond-shaped eyes.

Emily stood up and kissed her son passionately again as she pressed her body against his. He eagerly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back as he felt her nipples press against his chest. Quivering with excitement, Emily stepped back and grabbed her sons' hand and headed towards the inside of the house. Mike eagerly followed behind her, watching her ass sway from side to side and her breasts bounce up and down with the firmness of a teenagers.

"I need to remember and thank Scott when I go back to school." Mike thought to himself as he smiled and cupped his mother's ass in his hands as he followed her to the bedroom.

To be continued...

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers
12