Date Night with Mom: Chad's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,037 Followers

He smiled, stopped and pulled mom completely against his body. "The panties from this morning and the blouse...would be great," he whispered to her and he leaned to kiss mom. She closed her eyes and Chad lightly kissed her again. "If you weren't my mom...you'd be in for it." Chad said as he pulled back and mom was smiling at him.

"Mmmm, I bet I would too!" Eve said with lust in her soft voice, staying against him and she felt him flex the monster in his pants. "Come on and let's get going! We have tons of stuff to look at and I want to see as much as possible," she smiled as they walked on and Chad's hand was back on her ass. She didn't mind and it felt good to be touched by a man, even if that man was her son.

"We have all day and if we don't finish...I could always take you out again tomorrow and hang out with you," he said and slid his hand over mom's tight jeans, gently caressing and squeezing as they walked. "How would you like that?" had said as mom turned and gave him a smile.

She loved Chad touching her and Eve could feel her nipples growing again. He always made her feel so good and today, he was turning her on and she loved it. "I think that would be very nice and fun. We haven't done anything together since you got that job and miss seeing you," she said and stopped to look at another booth.

Chad followed mom and he couldn't believe what see was looking at now. "Oh great, now you are going to kill me, woman!" he teased, as mom started looking through a big pile of ladies panties and they were pretty.

She held up two pair that would match the blouses and she wiggled them at him. "Look, they'll match the two blouses and they are so pretty!" Eve said and watched him. The poor guy was trying so hard to behave and she teasing him to death.

He looked at the panties and up to mom's face. "I'll buy them for you...if I get to see you in them and the blouses." Chad said with a grin, but mom gave him a funny look and playfully slapped his arm.

"I do wonder about you." Eve replied and tossed them towards Chad. "Go pay and we'll be on our way!" she laughed and watched him. 'Poor baby, I hate seeing you this way, but we can't do anything and I wish we could too.' She thought and he was right about them being over twenty-one, but it didn't change that fact that she was his mother and he was her son. 'Maybe I'll give you a little show tonight and...we'll see.' She thought again and they were on their way.

"I was thinking, if you really want to go out again tomorrow, you could stay the night with me and we'll watch movies...like we used to and we can talk." Eve said and saw his face light up.

"That would be an idea and fun too! You've got a deal!" Chad replied and pulled her closer to his side.

Eve slid her arm around him and was happy. "On the way home, we'll stop and buy a bunch of junk-food and get something 'good' to drink!" she said with a smile and hoped this was a good idea. He was always horny for her and after what Chad said about them being over twenty-one; Eve was thinking something bad and very nasty.

"I'm in and how about rum and coke?" he quickly replied and she gave him a 'mom' look. "What?" Chad added with a sly grin.

"You know what and you're bad! You know that rum always puts me in a...very...good mood." Eve said with a whisper and hugged him, thinking of the rum and just how horny it always made her.

Chad hugged mom and stopped. "You'll be safe and in good hands," he said and pulled her in for a hug.

"I know I am baby and I love you for always being a gentleman."

"Only for you." Chad said, as his hands held each side of mom's face and he kissed her. She sucked in a short gasp of air and Chad kissed mom again, but this one lasted longer and his tongue traced her sexy lips. "You are so beautiful and sexy," he whispered and kissed her again.

She giggled at him and figured what the heck. They were just hugging and sharing a few sexy kisses. It wasn't if she was sucking his gigantic cock or letting him fuck her with it, but that was an idea for later that night and the rum would surely help Eve with that. "One of us is taking a few liberties today, but I like it and be sure to keep it...up," she said with a low, lusty voice and smiled at him.

"I'll do that and add a few other things into the mix." Chad replied as he kissed mom again, sliding his right hand down and stopped when it was next to her breast. He kissed her more, while trying to get his tongue into mom's mouth, but she wasn't letting him and Chad had an idea. His hand slowly moved over mom's side and he had his hand on her. On mom's beautiful, left breast and he held it with love.

Eve stood still and let Chad kiss her, but she wasn't going to French him in public and that was final. She also felt his hand moving towards her breast and before she could stop him, Chad was holding it and couldn't help but gasp. "Oh god!" Eve moaned and got a wonderful surprise. Her son was French kissing her and Eve was returning the favor. She let it continue for fifteen seconds and pulled back. "Not in public, but...maybe more...later," she whispered with a smile and they walked on.

Mom opened her mouth and Chad took a chance. His tongue slid in her mouth, they looked into each other's eyes and he grew hard. He was making out with his mom and it was great. His dream was coming true and mom was going along with it too. "Oh mom, you are sooo hot,' he moaned as it ended and hoped they would kiss more.

"Behave and keep it under control." Eve replied as they walked through more people and towards a movie booth. "Oh my lord, are you kidding me?" she laughed and couldn't believe that there were porno movies for sale.

"Maybe we should buy a few...for tonight!" he teased and mom tried to slap him, but she missed and started looking through the movies. 'Oh fuck, I know!' he thought and quickly looked through the movies. 'Yes!' he thought again and looked at the box. 'Taboo' the perfect movie!' he laughed to himself and pay for it without mom seeing him, well, he thought so.

'I wonder what he bought. I will kick his ass.' She laughed to herself and hoped this wasn't going down a bad road. She would hate to ruin their relationship and lose him, over something as dumb as this. "Hey baby, did you want one or were you joking?" Eve asked as he walked towards her and she saw the small bag. "You bad boy, I'm your mom and we're going to watch a dirty movie with me!" she laughed as they left the booth and held each other.

"I did buy one, but you'll like it and if you don't...we'll find something else."

"Well, you're mom has a few at home too, but you're the first and only one to ever know." Eve said and could feel her face turning red with embarrassment. "So, keep it to yourself or you'll suffer the raft of mom's scorn!" she laughed and Eve felt odd. She was having so much fun and a thought raced through her mind. Eve was in love with Chad and it wasn't the kind of love a mother had towards her son. She loved him as a man and Eve wanted him.

He saw mom's face and it was if, she was glowing and he had never seen it before. "You look so...pretty mom," he said, stopped and he hugged her tight. "I can't wait for tonight and being with you." Chad said, lightly kissed her lips and moved both of his hands to her ass. He slowly caressed and moved over every inch of it.

She felt his hands and stepped against him. "Mmmm, I can't either baby." Eve whispered, kissed him and hugged him close. "Let's not get too carried away here. This is fun, but..."

"We won't mom and it's just nice to hold you like this. You don't realize what you do to me and any other guys you met. You're hot mom and...and you've turned me on since I turned thirteen."

"Wow, such a long time." Eve smiled and caressed his face.

"I know and all the teasing I did to you...about killed me!"

"Good, I'm glad I wasn't the only person that had to suffer all these years and you felt the same pain!" Eve laughed and tried remembering all the nights she spent thinking of him. "Why didn't you try anything until now and why so long?" she asked with a grin, felt him flex and she moaned. "Oh lord, you're so big...and...so hard! I'm sorry." Eve whispered, leaned to his mouth and they kissed more.

"I didn't want to lose you or fuck up what we have. Just like now, I'm excited, but scared to."

"Let's take this slow and not force or...rush into anything." Eve paused to kiss him and ran her fingers through his hair. "I like when we kiss and you...hug me. It's been a long time since a handsome man has touched and held me this way. So, let's keep doing this, go very slow and um...we'll see how things go."

"Anything you say or want and I'm glad you think I'm handsome." Chad said and hoped that things went well.

*.

They were finishing dinner, when two people walked to their table. "Chad, my main man and good friend! What's up and who is the gorgeous woman?" A tall man asked with a smile, as he looked over Eve and gave Chad a wink.

"This is Eve, one of my mom's friends and my date for the weekend!" Chad said with pride and hoped mom wouldn't get mad.

"Well now, you sure did an upgrade from the nasty whore and to a very pretty lady." The woman said as she watched Chad and Eve closely. "Do you guys have any plans? We were going to the club and you should come with us. Oh, I'm Sofia and this is Dave." She added with a smile and wondered if Eve had the pleasure of Chad being in her yet.

"I'm not sure what we're doing yet. This our first 'real' date and we're just getting to know each other...on a new level." Chad said, as he reached to hold mom's hands and he gently squeezed.

"I think that would be nice, what do you think, sweetheart?" Eve replied and this was fun. She could pretend to be his date and they could continue to turn each other on.

Chad was a little shocked, but he went along with it and mom leaned to kiss him. "Sure, we can have a few drinks and hang out. Plus, the club has a nice dance floor and tonight, is slow music." Chad said and returned mom's kiss.

"Mmmm, I love slow dancing, it turns me on and I get sooo...hot!" Eve whispered to him and Dave started laughing.

"Yeah, Eve is a big improvement from that hooker and she's not a bitch!" Dave laughed, pulled out his wallet and threw down a one hundred dollar bill. "Let's roll people and get this party moving!" he added and reached his hand to Eve. "May I?" he asked and helped her up from her chair.

"So, we'll follow you and I buy the first round. You just gave our waitress a sixty tip and she wasn't that great!" Chad said with a laugh, as he held mom to his side and she felt so good.

"Alright, let's roll then! I feel the need to drink, dance and...get naked!" he said and reached to grab Sofia's ass.

"Oh baby, talk dirty for me!" Sofia giggled as Dave squeezed and played with her ass.

"Oh gezz, do you guys need to find a room or can you hold out until later?" Chad teased as they walked out into the night air and Dave lit a big joint. "Man, you don't believe in being careful, do you?" he said with a laugh and mom just smiled.

"What? We have two very beautiful, mature ladies with us and it is our duty to get them loaded and...take advantage of them!" Dave said as he took a big puff of smoke and he offered it to Eve.

She took the joint from Dave and couldn't remember the last time she smoked pot. "Thank you and I must say...it has been a long, long time!" Eve smiled and took a long puff of it. "Oh god, yes!" she moaned as the smoke filled her lungs and her head started spinning. She blew the smoke out and took another big puff.

"Damn, look at her go and you didn't want to smoke!" Dave laughed and gave Chad a friendly punch on his arm. "You see, I know how these gorgeous women think and when they go out with young guys like us, they let it all hang out and expect a good time! Am I right or not?" Dave asked, looking at Sofia and to Eve.

"Yep, you got that right and I'm in a dancing mood!" Eve smiled as she walked to Chad and slowly humped against his side. "Let's go and get a drink!" she added and wanted to see where this was going. Chad was her son, but he was also a handsome man and over twenty-one.

He reached to mom's ass and squeezed her closer. "I've created a monster!" Chad smiled and could feel his cock stirring in his pants.

"I'm a...good monster and I'm...hungry for a handsome, young man!" she purred as they walked to his car and Dave gave Eve the joint.

"Eve, you keep this and smoke away. There's plenty more where that came from!" Dave laughed and was so happy for Chad. Eve looked like a sweet-heart and Chad needed a good woman by his side.

They got in Chad's car and he smiled to mom. "Thank you for playing along with this and I owe you a big favor," he smiled and leaned towards. "May I get a kiss from you Miss...Pot Head!" he laughed and she shoved him away.

"I'm not a pot head, I'm just in a very good mood and um...it's all your doing and thank you!" she whispered and leaned to Chad's mouth. "I love you so much," she whispered again and they softly kissed each other.

He returned her kiss, slid his hands over mom's ass and Chad caressed. "I love this juicy ass and someday...I'd love to do this with nothing in the way!" he said, watching her face turn a warm shade of pink.

"Oh really now and um...what would your mother say about that?" Eve teased as she pressed to her son, enjoying his stiffened cock-shaft pressed into her hip and loved the feel of it pulsing blood.

Chad smiled and kissed her. "I think she'd like it and be glad that I have such a charming, beautiful and sexy woman!"

"Oh boy, now you're really pouring on the charm and sweet words. I better be careful around you, young man!" she giggled and saw a car coming towards them. "You're friends are waiting for us and I want to go dance with you," she said and looked deep into his eyes, wondering if she would be her son's next quest and end up in bed with him.

"Yeah, we better go. I have a hot lady that wants me!"

"You're right on that!" Eve said with a grin and took another big puff from the joint. "I haven't smoked in tears and I feel sooo good!" she giggled, as Chad drove out of the parking lot and followed Dave's car. "How far is this place?" she asked and had to laugh. "Hell, we could have walked!" she laughed again, as he parked and they went inside.

"Wow, the place is dead tonight, what's going on?" Sofia asked, but neither of them cared and they had the place to themselves. "Let's go in the back and get a private able!" she said and gave Eve a smile. "We can do about anything we want and nobody can see!" she added as they walked to the back of the club and around a corner.

"Oh wow, this is nice and if we wanted...we could dance back here too!" Eve she said she looked at Chad and held his hand.

"Hell, you would not believe some of the things we've done in here and ol' Chad, holds the record!" Dave said and watched Chad's face turning red. "One night, he did a hot little co-ed, right there and that little girl went wild!" he added and Chad gave him a punch on his arm.

"Thanks men, just tell her all kinds of crazy shit, so she'll run away and I'll never see her again!" Chad laughed and mom just gave him a smile.

"I don't think so. You've got a keeper here and you better not mess up or...I'll kick your ass!" Sofia said as she watched Eve and she had a weird thought. 'I wonder.' She said to herself and her pussy started getting wet.

"I'm not going anywhere, as long as he behaves and um...keeps that thing for me!" Eve smiled as she sat on Chad's lap and his cock was so hard. "You guys need to go get drinks and um...you said something about having plenty of smoke," she added with a smile and Dave handed her another fat joint to smoke.

"Have at it pretty lady and as long as your good to Chad, I'll be good to you!" Dave said and motioned for Chad. "I hate to, but let him up and we'll go get the drinks," he added and loved looking at Eve. She was so pretty and had a wonderful personality. "Man, she is awesome and a total babe!" Dave said as he gave Chad a slap on the back.

"I know and I couldn't ask for anyone better!"

"Where did you meet her?" Dave asked as they walked to the bar and ordered.

"She's a close family friend and this is our first real date."

"Oh shit, why didn't you say something and give me the heads up? We would have left you guys alone and went on."

"Nah, it's cool and it seems like she's having fun. That's all that matters to me." Chad said as they picked up the two trays and went back to the table.

"Hey Sofia, this is their first date as a couple and that dork didn't even tell us! If it had been me, I would have told us to buzz off and don't come back!" Dave laughed and started mixing up a strange looking drink. "Ok, Eve...this stuff is sweet, smooth and it will fuck you up, so sip slow and enjoy!"

"What's in it and how 'fucked up' will I get?" Eve asked, as she smiled at Chad and hoped it would give her the nerve to screw him.

He laughed and hugged her. "Well, we used to call it 'seduce juice' and don't smoke with the glass in your hand...you might explode!" Chad laughed again, kissed her and felt mom suck in a breath of air.

"Seduce juice, huh? Sounds good to me!" Eve said with a half smile and took a sip. "Hum, what's it in? you can't taste anything but juice," she added and Chad laughed.

"Just be careful and sip them!" he said and motioned to a pool table. "Want to play a few games and let these two beautiful ladies get drunk?" Chad asked Dave and they went to the pool table.

"So Eve, I heard this is your first 'real date with Chad." Sofia said as she pulled back her black hair and put it into a pony tail.

"Yeah, we've known and liked each other for ages and until today, we've never acted on it and I'm glad we are now."

Sofia smiled and wondered if Eve knew about Chad's size or not. "Have you ever had the um...pleasure of seeing or feeling him yet?" she asked with a grin and saw a puzzled look on Eve's face.

"What do you mean?"

"How do I put this?" Sofia said and a bigger grin filled her pretty face. "Your handsome date Chad...is the size of a horse!" she laughed and so did Eve.

"What?" Eve asked, trying her best to look shocked and amazed.

"Chad's cock is huge and it's so hard! We made it last spring, before I hooked up with Dave and I still think about it!" she said with a deep moan of pleasure and Sofia could still see it as clear as day.

"Holy crap, I knew he was big, but...wow and you made it with him. Is he good or did I just ask a very stupid question?"

"You just asked the stupidest question of your life! He made love to me the entire night and he was still horny! Later, he told me that he visited his mom all day and...he had a thing for her and don't think I'm weird, but I let him call me...mom...while he fucked me!" she laughed and Eve did to.

"Oh lord, I know her and she is very pretty. I would have never guessed, but he's always had a thing for older women and guess that's why." Eve said as she looked at Sofia and guessed her to be nearing forty. "How old are you, Sofia, I'm turning forty next month." Eve asked and the woman smiled.

"So am I, how strange is that? We have two young, horny studs and we're lucky that they crave mature pussy!" Sofia said and they laughed. "Drink up, woman and get a buzz! We gotta get those two and fuck them stupid!" she said and they laughed again.

"Ok, here goes!" Eve said, lifted her drink and gulped it down. "Hell yes! I need another one of those!" she said as Sofia poured her another and she waved to Chad. "Did it hurt...when he took you?" Eve asked and took another big drink.

"Oh god no, he gets you so fucking horny and after you play with it or suck him...you're begging him to ram it in and fuck you! He's such a good lover and if it hadn't been for his feelings towards his mom, I would have him now and not Dave. He loves her so much and I hope you two can get past that." Sofia said with sadness and saw Eve smile.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,037 Followers