Date With a Dreamgirl

Story Info
They share an incredibly sensual night.
1k words
4.03
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't know each other for very long, but we can tell something was special. We'd spent a wonderful evening on the town, dancing, dining, and teasing each other. We told each other secrets and stories, and I was hoping that from our two dates something would happen.

It came time to drop her off, and just as I was hoping, she asked me up.

I came up to her small, but nonetheless pretty apartment.

She was beautiful. She had blue eyes, long curly red hair, and the most gorgeous body I had ever seen. She had luscious tits, busting out of her dress, and an ass to die for. She offered me a drink, and I accepted.

I was hard, and I could hardly hold it. We sat down on the couch, talking, touching and holding hands. I put my hands in front of my crotch, holding my drink there, so she wouldn't see my bulging erection and think I was a horn-ball. I was just so turned-on by her I could hardly hold it.

She looked down at my crotch, just a quick glance, then she smiled up at my face, with those beautiful eyes.

"Can I have it?" She asked, pointing down.

"What, my drink?"

"No," she said smiling innocently, "your cock."

"If you insist," I said, and she took my head and led me to her bedroom.

We were standing next to the bed, as I wrapped my hands around her and kissed her, reaching for her zippered dress. I found it, and started pulling it down, breaking our kiss only for a second to slip it off of her.

Her gorgeous body was tanned, trimmed, and beautiful: just the way I expected it. She slipped off my dress shirt and ran her hands up and down my muscular chest. She pushed me on to the bed, took off my trousers and boxers and gasped.

"What? Something wrong?"

"You're huge!" She said, worshipping my nine-inch throbbing wonder. She started to wrap her gorgeous lips around it, but I stopped her, pulled off her bra and panties, and started rubbing her up from her head to her toes, just barely tickling her perfect cunt. Finally, I rubbed her more and more, licked her hard nipples and took my hands to her love-nest.

I worked my fingers into there until I could feel she was enjoying it. She started to breath heavier as I did my thing: tongue on her tits and fingers in her cunt. Finally, she came, with her juices rubbing over my hand, I brought them to her tits and lubricated and rubbed them with it.

Then she reached her hands down to my cock, and started to give me a hand-job with her soft hands. She rubbed them, tickled my balls, and knew exactly what to do. Finally she mumbled, "I can't stand it anymore," and put her lips around it.

She started to deep-throat me, and it was wonderful. She knew exactly what she was doing. She took her mouth off of it, to lick my balls, and the rest of my shaft that she couldn't reach with her mouth.

I hadn't orgasmed yet, and she brought my cock to her tits, and rubbed it with them. I started fucking them, and she was rubbing, and kissing, and finally I started to blow, and all my cum was dripping on her face and body. It was a beautiful thing.

I wanted to give her an immense orgasm. I wanted to give her the best night of sex she had ever had.

And then the good part came.

With all of my juices still wet and oozing all over her body, she pushed me back on the bed, kissed my deeply once more, and guided my hard-again cock into her soft spot.

She'd already had one orgasm and I could feel the occasional spasm as I worked my magic.

I slid in and out of her pussy, rubbing her big tits at the same time.

The look of bliss on her face made me even hornier, and gave me even more desire to give her the biggest orgasm she's ever had.

She rode me harder and harder faster and faster, and I could tell she was about to cum again. I put my hands back on her tits and rubbed her hard nipples just to make the affect better. She started to moan, and let out little yelps as she went faster and faster. Finally I felt her tighten up, she started yelling, and then she slowed down again, and I could feel her juices on my dick.

We switched positions, so I was on top of her. I still hadn't came yet.

I started fucking her slow, kissing her face, body, and nipples. She started to moan again after a while and I could tell she was starting her second orgasm.

This one came slow, and her entire body shivered as it came over her.

I still hadn't shot my load yet, I was still going strong. I started moving faster and harder; our bodies were slamming together in unison. Her gorgeous red hair was flying around, and her breasts were giggling, and her tanned body looked so perfect under mine.

Finally I could feel my turn start to come, and at the same time she was gearing up for her fourth orgasm. We both started fucking more frenzied, and each of us were going faster and faster now, pushing my cock farther and farther into her body.

This time she was screaming, digging her fingernails into my shoulders as I kept on going. I could feel the eruption coming and I couldn't stop going faster and faster.

The bed was pounding against the wall and she was screaming louder and louder, and I started grunting. I could feel it coming: and then it happened.

To both of us. At the same time.

She orgasmed again, I orgasmed again, and we started slowing down. It was the best, most amazing sex I had ever had. She was shivering, and panting. I kissed her deeply, and brushed the sweat and hair from her face.

And I knew that I loved her.