Daughter & Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

At this, Carly opened her eyes to look, although she continued dancing. She was beginning to perspire and a delicious sheen covered her bare skin as she writhed.

"You just stay there", Cheryl said to me, as she used one hand to keep me on the bed, the other to turn herself over. Resting on all fours, she pushed her butt up against me, inviting me to enter her from behind.

"I want to see Carly dance", I said, so I pulled Cheryl around across my lap. She adjusted herself quickly and neatly and, before I knew it, my cock was sliding into her warm folds.

"Oh, yeah", she cooed into my ear, "You know how long it's been since . . ."

Her words trailed off as she started to enjoy the sensations of sex. Carly opened her eyes again and surprised me by giving me a wink. Erin and Paula had also lain back on the bed and were enjoying the spectacle, smiling while whispering to one another.

To the pounding of the music, Cheryl slid up and down on my cock, giggling like a schoolgirl. She was remarkably fit and strong and each wriggle of her hips brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

"You're amazing", I whispered, as she repeatedly clenched me hard and then released.

I desperately didn't want to come, thinking that if I held off, I could probably fuck Carly later on too. But it was too late: I gushed with a great spurt and felt myself empty totally into Cheryl, who grinned from ear to ear and slowly stopped writhing.

I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes.

+ + +

Boom, boom, boom, went the music - and the sound of my heartbeat in my ears. I couldn't believe I'd just fucked Carly's mum. In front of her. A huge wash of guilt went through me and, for a split-second, I wanted the bed to swallow me up completely.

"Hey, Laszlo's passed out!" I heard Carly giggle. "What have you done to him?"

I felt a finger on my cheek and opened my eyes. It was Carly's. "Babe, you OK there?" She was smiling.

With a shock, I realised Cheryl still remained astride me. Her face was a blur, as were Paula's and Erin's beside me. The music continued pounding and I returned Carly's smile with a grin as she leaned over to kiss me.

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers
12