Daughter Gone WIld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed, sucked, licked and tongued her until I had her writhing under me, then I eased open her labia to begin licking and tonguing inside, wiping all around her pink entrance up inside her hidden depths where my cock would soon explore.

"Omigod, Daddy, oh, so good, you're making me cum, oh, YES, YES, OH, DADDY, UUH, UUH, UNHH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Daddy, this is so right, just what I want. Come, make me happy," she groaned as she began pulling me up over her.

I got up over her as she reached down, took my cock and pushed down onto me, driving it between her wet lips and up inside her where we both wanted it.

"Mmm, more, put it in all the way," she groaned as we both pushed ourselves together as she opened wider taking me all the way inside as our pubic areas pressed together.

"Mmm, oh, fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little girl, god, I love your cock, mmm, so nice and big, Daddy, it's just what I've dreamed of," she moaned as we both began fucking each other.

We both went at our first time together with passion and spirit, we just fucked hard and fast like it might be our only time together. We knew it wasn't, of course, it was just that we were both so hot and worked-up we couldn't hold back.

I was learning a lot about my daughter, now, especially how hot a woman she'd become. Super-sexy, confident, knowing exactly what she wants and just how to get it, and focussed. Jennifer was giving me the best sex I'd ever had and, by far. She was a sexual dynamo with an almost insatiable appetite.

I managed to take some time off work during her break period and we mostly spent it in bed together. She was always inventive and had countless ways of pleasuring the two of us. She also shaved my pubic hair away, telling me it makes me look so much larger and younger and nicer to suck, three reasons that have kept me shaved ever since.

We rarely dressed, always touching each other, fondling whenever, wherever and whatever we desired; we now watched porn more than television and she often wanted us to do what the couple on the screen was doing. It was great sex.

Then, her break was over. We both knew our separation would be painful. Our sex now was part of our lives together and now we had to end it temporarily for her to go back to school. It turned out to be easier for me than for her but we did video call each other most nights with some nude play when her roommate was out.

Chapter 3

Then, about two months later, on a video call one night, as I stroked my cock for her while she fingered herself, she gave me the news.

"Remember the girl I told you about, Jan, from my Comp Lit class, you saw her on the video? Well, what if I bring her with me in two weeks when I come home for break?"

"Well, it will cramp our style, don't you think?"

"You mean our sex?" she asked.

"Yeah, it will make it hard to be together."

She laughed a bit which I thought was odd, then said, "Well, Jan knows about us. I hope you don't mind but we've told each other about how we both love our dads and have taken them as our lovers."

"She's sleeping with her dad, too?" I asked.

"Yep, and she'd like to sleep with my dad as well. Maybe you should go back and watch that video when she pulls up her top and shows her boobs, she's quite pretty, Dad. Don't tell me you're not interested. We could keep you pretty busy."

Well, there's an offer one doesn't get just every day.

"What can I say, Jenn, I wouldn't want to disappoint either one of you," I chuckled.

"I thought you'd like my idea. Maybe you better get some of those pills they advertise so much, huh?" she told me and I thought it wasn't such a bad idea and I did get some the next week.

Now suitably prepared for two college coeds to visit for a week, I spent some time each night on a video call with Jenn including one evening when, with me naked on one end and her on the other, she had her friend Jan step in front of the webcam and introduced her.

"Here's Jan, Dad. Thought you might want to meet her and see that's coming to visit," as her friend stood there naked and beautiful before me. Then I remembered that she must be seeing me the same way.

"Hi, Hank. My, Jenn was right, you look like my kind of daddy. I can't wait to have that right in here," she said as she patted her pussy. Well, we chatted a while longer as we all got off for each other and now I knew what to expect. I was in for the time of my life.

We met online almost every night before they were due to come home for a week and I couldn't wait to get these two in the flesh. And such beautiful flesh they had. I was hard constantly.

Then, finally, finally, the Friday rolled around and I was working halfheartedly in my office when I heard a commotion and then Jenn yelling that they were home.

They came running into my office as I stood up, Jenn almost knocking me down with her hugs and kisses. Then, she pulled away and introduced me to her friend.

"Dad, this is Jan, she's seen you on the webcam, here he is in person," she said and stepped out of the way for Jan and I to kiss and hug as I felt a hand softly squeezing my cock.

"Mmm, sorry, that's the way I greet my own daddy, hope you don't mind," she laughed.

"Not at all, after all, we've gotten acquainted over the internet quite nicely."

"Well, I plan for us to get to know each other lots better, come help me put my things away. Then Jenn and I'll change into what we plan on wearing for the rest of our time here," she said saucily as I helped her and Jenn upstairs with their bags. "We didn't bring a lot of clothes, I hope that's all right, Daddy," my sexy daughter and lover said as I put her bag in my room and took Jan's down the hall to help settle her into Jenn's room.

I turned to leave and she stopped me with, "Oh, don't leave, I'm just going to change, you can stay and watch," as she pulled off her shirt, unhooked her bra and took it off, then pulled off her shorts to stand there beautifully bare for me.

"I often don't wear panties, that's kind of naughty, huh?" she asked me right as Jenn came in her room also naked.

"Well, Daddy, look what you have for a week," she told me as she stood next to her friend with their arms around each other's waist.

These two nineteen-year olds were each beautiful and, together, simply stunning, a perfect picture of sex.

"Come on, Daddy, I promised Jan that she could fuck my daddy first while you eat me out," and Jenn pulled the covers back as I hurriedly got out of my clothes as Jan had me lay down while she swung up over me to grip my eager, expectant cock and lower herself onto it driving it fully up inside her.

Jenn got up facing the headboard and straddled over me, lowering her pretty pussy down to my mouth as I raised my tongue to meet her.

Both pussies were wonderful, one I was pleasuring, one was pleasuring me, though there was certainly lots of both. I had one hand up over me feeling my daughter's boobs as my other hand was down exploring her friend who I was quickly getting to know so intimately.

Jan began moving straight up and down on me, so tight, so wet and slippery, it was sensational as I had Jenn's pussy pressed down over my mouth while I wiggled my tongue and sucked on her.

"Mmm, oh, I love your dad's cock, Jennifer, feels so good, makes me miss my own daddy," she panted.

"I'm sure he'd tell you the pleasure's all his but I've got his tongue busy right now," I heard Jenn tell her.

I got my daughter off in record time, I think she was especially horny and I've paid attention to what really gets to her pussy so I know just how to give her oral. I also know how to make it last until she just seems to explode.

Jenn moved off me and lay down next to me as I was being so deliciously fucked by her coed friend. She leaned up on her elbow and began rubbing my chest as she bent over to tongue my mouth so sweetly.

Jan had wonderful control of her vaginal muscles, clamping down tight on me before she rose up each time, then relaxing to let herself slide so deliciously down, then giving me a few short strokes up and down before rising up tightly again. She was wonderful and she was going to be here a full week.

My hands were on her lovely breasts, pink-tipped and erect, as I rubbed and rolled her nipples around laying there being so well fucked.

"Mmm, oh, Jan you are so good, so tight, nice, I'm really close," I groaned as I dropped a hand down to rub her clit as she cycled up and down over me, swallowing me up inside her each time.

"Yeah, good, really good, mmm, I like my new daddy, oh, you must make Jenn so happy, mmm," she moaned as she rose and fell over me.

"Well, I try but, honestly, just like you're doing, I think she keeps me happier than I keep her."

"Oh, that's not true, Daddy," Jenn said as she kissed me again as her friend moved up and down over while she watched us smiling.

"You two are so nice together," Jan said softly, "I can't wait to watch you with each other making love."

"Mmm, I can't either," Jenn said, laughing.

"Your dad really lasts, Jenn, he's holding up pretty good, I love this, I may even cum first," she said as her hips moved up and down over me.

"Well, I'm pretty close, Jan, I don't think many guys could hold out with you on top of them like this," I panted.

When she started moving faster, I knew I was a goner. My orgasm was one of those somewhat sudden kinds that just erupt quickly and freeze your body from top to bottom as your semen gushes in unexpected amounts.

As I groaned in delight, Jan pumped me up and down as she began to whimper, "Oh, eeeh, eeeh, uh, uh, unnh, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, wow, that was so good, how I miss my daddy. But I love my new one," she grinned and bent down to kiss and tongue my mouth a while as she slowly moved over me.

That began a wild week of sex with my daughter and her friend from college. As you can imagine, they kept me busy the whole time. I did have to work some during the week, that, and a good supply of those pills I got from my doctor, allowed me to keep up with these two sexed-up beauties as well as I could. Even my tongue gave out after a while.

Of course, they did go back to school and my life went back to celibacy as Jenn and I webcammed each other and masturbated together until we could be together again.

I had often dreamed of finding a woman who was totally at ease with her body and with sex, a woman who would have the confidence and poise to avail herself of whatever she wanted, whatever her body craved, only to find that I'd raised one right in my own house.

She's still in college, now in her senior year, and, when she's home, we live together as lovers. We still watch her video and have made a few of our own which we also watch quite often. We rarely wear clothes around the house any more so watching the videos is great fun. If Jenn ever wears much of anything, it's usually her Girls Gone Wild spaghetti-strap tee so she can flash me whenever I want. And that's all she wears.

Yes, my girl has gone wild and I couldn't be happier.

12