Daughter in Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers

"A-h-h-h," she felt him slide his finger in, "I want that too." Then she saw a mischievous look on his face.

"What do you want?"

What did he mean? "I want your mouth on me."

Dan moved up and pressed his lips to hers and then put his mouth to her ear. "I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do." Then he straightened back up.

Cheri felt unsure of herself and she couldn't remember the last time that had happened, and then she saw him wink at her. She placed her finger on her clit, "I want your tongue to lick me right here." She had gotten the message. A couple who have an emotional connection can make love, but they can also have good sex, and that deep feeling will be present in their sex.

Dan flattened his tongue and licked a few times. "I really love doing this," and he plunged his tongue inside of her.

Cheri sucked in her breath; damn he was good at this. He didn't want her to have to choose between romantic lovemaking, all out sex, or anywhere in between. From now on it would be whatever they were in the mood for. He continued to lick and nibble her pussy. Her entire body was on fire and her breathing was in gasps, "O-h-h yeah, you can -- do that -- anytime you want."

He wasn't stopping and she was already clawing the sheets. Cheri didn't want to cum this way; at least not their first time back together. "I want you."

Dan got between her legs and put his cock to her pussy. He then lay on her and kissed her. "What do you want?"

Cheri bit his lip, "Put it in me."

Dan thought it was probably time to quite teasing her. "Okay."

"A-h-h," her insides were burning up. His hard cock slipping in felt so-o-o good.

Dan started sliding his cock in and out of her hot pussy. In spite of her sexual experience, his daughter in law was still very tight. Then he stopped himself, Cheri wasn't his daughter in law anymore. He whispered in her ear as he continued to fuck her, "How should I call you, you aren't my daughter in law anymore?"

"Wha -- what?" She could feel his cock sending pleasure to almost her entire body. "Do we have to talk about this now?"

Dan was sharing an extraordinary moment with someone that had become so special to him. He tried to kiss her hoping that she would know it. "All I can think of is that I love you and I hope that you're back in my life to stay."

Cheri felt the tears, but they were tears of joy. "I love you." She held him to her and kept kissing him. She wanted to shout how she felt as loud as she could. She also wanted to yell at herself for not staying in the first place.

Dan saw a look on her face that he hadn't seen almost the entire time Cheri had been married to Adair. She looked -- happy.

His resumed his gentle gliding in and out but her young body was demanding more and his instinctively wanted to give it to her. He thrust harder, going deeper and going faster.

"Um," Cheri matched him as they fell into a rhythm. Faster and harder, she moaned loud and clawed the sheet. She didn't have to hold anything back anymore.

Dan placed his mouth to her ear, "Cum for me." He started ramming into her and grinding against her as well, again and again.

Cheri sucked in her breath as she reacted to the shear intensity of what he was doing. "AAGGHH!!!" Her body exploded in a powerful orgasm. Waves of deep extreme pleasure coursed through her. It seemed to last forever and then she felt herself slowly calming down.

Dan gave a final deep thrust, "I'm cumming."

She could feel him jerking deep inside of her. Cheri felt like they were melting into each other. It was a warming blissful feeling making nothing else in the world matter. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers
12