Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood like that for a long time, only pressing their bodies together and kissing. But after a time, Annikki decided that they had better part then or they likely never would, so she pulled back and pulled up her pants before she closed her shirt.

"Goodnight, Ren," she smiled as she left another kiss on his lips, "I will come as soon as I am able.

"Goodnight, Nikki," he smiled, surprised that he'd managed it. She kissed his cheek and turned to go.

As he watched her walk away, ...

As she walked up the rocky path in the trees, ...

Each one wondered how what had passed between them had happened. By his own admission, Ren was agonizingly shy and here he'd held and kissed Nikki for a few moments.

Nikki was careful on her way back up, and she wondered what she could do to help Ren through the winter if it came to that. She had no idea, really.

She just knew that he was wonderful and that it had felt so good to hold him.

She continued on, not even aware that she walked with a small smile on her lips.

Ren felt the cold of the night then. But he wrapped his seal-ish skin around his shoulders and walked back to his rock to sit lost in thought with a smile of his own.

He had no idea how to get through the winter, but he didn't care at the moment.

She liked his hands.