Daughters - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen took Amanda's other hand and brought it to Ellen's bare pussy, hairless, hot and dripping, her wetness apparent to the girl. "Touch me here like you'd touch yourself," she whispered. Amanda brought all the experience that her masturbatory practices had taught her, and caressed Ellen's labia, her fingers slipping inside the young woman's tight, hot slit, the heat and moisture bringing pleasure to both women. Simultaneously, Ellen played with Amanda's sweet hole, expertly teasing and caressing the girl's labia, slit and clitoris, both women riding the waves of pleasure the other was bringing.

The two experienced countless sweet orgasms, a pleasurable journey into each other's being, shared pleasure and sweetness, until finally Amanda cuddled into Ellen's arms and slept, then Ellen, too fell asleep.

The two awoke the next morning. Somewhere in the night, one of them had pulled the comforter off the foot of the bed back to keep their shared heat as they lay together. Ellen looked into Amanda's eyes and smiled. "Did you sleep well, darling?"

Amanda smiled back, the pleasure of the evening filling her memory, until the poisoned thorn of her shame pricked her.

"Oh god, I was so bad - I did bad things," she exclaimed, agitated, crossing to the bathroom door. Ellen raced after her, and stopped her, turning Amanda to face her.

"I would say you discovered things about yourself," Ellen acknowledged. "Things that only you and I know about. Appetites that you have..."

"Oh, I'm so ashamed," Amanda buried her face in her hands.

"I'll protect you," Ellen assured her. "And - as your friend, your best friend - I'll make sure that you don't get out of control."

"But how?" Amanda asked, a pleading look on her face. "I get overwhelmed...I can't stop myself."

"I know, honey, but I'll make sure you're ...satisfied."

"You'd do that for me?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, because I love you so much," Ellen said, a pimp heartlessly conning his hooker.

"Oh, I love you, too," Amanda replied, in the same tone a junkie uses with her pusher.

"Now honey, I can sense that you're not finished. Let's get back in bed, and get you finished. I just know you want to lick my pussy, don't you baby? Maybe stick your tongue inside my hole, so hot and wet. Taste my cunt cream...it'll taste like peaches for you, my love."

Ellen took Amanda's hand, and led her to the bed, speaking as they went.

"Suckle on my nipples, feel their tight ripeness on your tongue, like they were going to explode in your mouth when you bit on them, tasting my salty skin - do you like that, honey?"

Amanda nodded, mesmerized by Ellen's words, the tone of her voice, and the hot itching in her own clitoris.

"I thought so, baby," Ellen smiled. "I want you to cum for me, and on me, and with me."

Amanda stopped and clutched Ellen's hand hard, as she was overwhelmed with a brief, but intense orgasm just walking with Ellen.

"Oh god," Amanda moaned. Ellen smiled.

Ellen stopped and pressed herself into Amanda, kissing the girl roughly, and hard, their lips mashing together in pure lust, her tongue thrusting into Amanda's mouth, Ellen's fingers, three of them, thrusting deep into Amanda's pussy, surprised but happy at the intrusion.

"Ooof," Amanda gasped into Ellen's mouth in surprise. But she thrust her hips harder against Ellen's hand. Ellen took Amanda's lower lip between her teeth, slowly increasing the pressure. Amanda knew by now what was coming. She grunted, her clit swelling in anticipation, stray, overloaded sparks of pleasure spilling out of that marvelous organ and streaming down her legs as she prepared yet again for the sensations she had only felt sparingly up until the day before.

As Ellen's incisors bit down remorselessly into the meat of Amanda's plump lip, Amanda screamed in pleasure and pain, totally confused as to which was which, but desiring both unceasingly, and from Ellen only. Amanda spasmed in ecstasy, her body buckling under the intense sensations, as Ellen's other hand harshly grabbed Amanda's too small ass, pain and pleasure there, too, in that erogenous area of Amanda's body as Ellen held her up.

Amanda and Ellen both tasted salty fluid as they came, Amanda's excitement and overwhelming pleasure from being so totally dominated by this woman who had vaulted from acquaintance to goddess in a matter of days. Ellen's cum derived from achieving the first of her many goals, Amanda's pleasure was irrelevant and meaningless to the blonde.

Ellen continued pulling Amanda to the bed, Amanda stumbling along, blood running down her chin, a tender ache in her lip. Ellen threw her down onto the mattress, and reflexively, instinctively, now purely a sex slave to her mistress, Amanda pulled her legs back all the way nearly to her ears, her sloppy cunt lewdly and brazenly exposed.

In one of the few concessions to consciously and deliberately causing Amanda pleasure - rather than manipulating her for some unexplained goal - Ellen dove down between Amanda's spread thighs, her mouth covering Amanda's gaping cunt, Amanda's bloody saliva from Ellen's mouth filling the small cup her hole formed. Ellen kissed Amanda's hotly swollen pink pearl, Amanda twisting and gasping from the sensation.

Ellen bit into Amanda's clit, fortunately with less force than she had previously bit into the girl's nipples and lip, but hard enough to send shockwaves of sensation throughout Amanda, waves of tactile sensation that she was unable to assign the description of 'pain' or 'pleasure' - she was simply unable to process at that point.

Ellen began sliding fingers inside Amanda, roughly fucking the girl's hungry pussy with two fingers, then four, then her entire hand. Amanda groaned as she took in the unexpected invader, her cunt not having yet adapted to the size of the hand fucking her. Ellen was indifferent to Amanda's pain and discomfort, fully confident that eventually Amanda would thank her for fucking her vagina.

Ellen fucked her fist in and out of Amanda, who howled from the decreasing pain and increasing pleasure. Her pussy desperately strove to expand to fit the fist, but Amanda's clit didn't care, it was spasming at Ellen's domination, sending out radiating circles of indescribable pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, oh...I'm cumming, fuck me fuck my cunt take me fuck me cum..." Amanda ran out of words, grunting and moaning as she was sucked up by the whirlwind of endless orgasm, her body shaking and shivering with mindless pleasures. She desperately pulled her legs back further, nearly standing on her head as she tried to pull Ellen inside her womb.

"Unnh unnh unnh," Amanda droned, her mind and body nearly separated from each other. Her mind was whirling through a pink-tinged fog, fed by random but ceaseless shocks of intense ecstasy, nearly reducing the woman to a catatonic state. Ellen found it fascinating to observe Amanda's mental disintegration brought on by an excess of the pleasures that we all seek.

Ellen fucked the girl's sopping wet pussy for long minutes, and marveled when Amanda, jaw slack and eyes nearly dull, let loose a hot stream of her own urine over Ellen's wrist and forearm.

"The poor thing's nearly lost all control," Ellen chortled to herself. "Just a little more degradation -- just for the fun of it," she thought.

"Amanda, honey," Ellen cooed. A small spark of awareness lit in Amanda's eyes.

"I want you to get on your stomach, then lift your sweet, naked ass high in the air -- will you do that for me?"

Amanda looked uncertain, then the spark went out. "Yes, of course I will," she moaned. She rolled herself over next to Ellen.

"God, that really is a sweet ass she has," Ellen thought. "Thank god for the idiots who didn't think it was big enough."

Amanda struggled to lift her small, round perfectly complected ass up high, the action causing her ass cheeks to separate, revealing her sweet, pink and puckered anus to Ellen's appreciative eyes.

"Sweetie, I'm going to fist fuck your tight little ass hole, just like I did your cunt. Won't that be fun?"

Amanda became alarmed. "No...no...please, it will hurt too much...", but her submission to Ellen was too far advanced to allow her to actually resist physically. She didn't react when Ellen's forefinger entered her dark hole, swiftly joined after two strokes by her middle finger, then all her fingers and thumb, finally her entire hand.

Ellen entered Amanda much too swiftly, not allowing the woman to adapt her orifice to the invader. It was only sheer chance that Ellen had used the hand liberally coated previously by Amanda's orgasms -- she didn't care a bit about easing her entry into the girl's rear hole, tortured and abused as it was.

Amanda screamed into the pillow under her face, but even as she begged Ellen to stop, her rear end was circling lewdly as her body tried to maximize the pleasure the anal intrusion was bringing her. Her right hand went to her cunt, pinching and squeezing her slippery clitoris between thumb and forefinger, as she came, again and again and again, tears of pleasure and pain and shame reddening her eyes, her white braces-covered teeth biting the fabric of the cushion, saliva turning the fabric to a sopping mess.

"Such a beautiful little ass to fuck," Ellen commented. "Have you cum, you sloppy slut?" She didn't need an answer to know. Her arm thrust into the girl's tortured ass and rectum, until finally Ellen tired of abusing Amanda.

"Well, your filthy lust has tired even me out," Ellen scolded Amanda. "Your stinking lesbian perversion, such a disgrace...if your parents ever saw you..."

"No, please," Amanda begged. "Please don't tell them...how low I've sunk." She sobbed in terror.

"I won't...as long as you obey me," Ellen said coaxingly. "Now, you must be tired. I'm going to let you get some sleep, then we can talk."

"Please, could you do one thing for me?" Amanda asked Ellen.

"What tiresome pleading will she come up with?" Ellen wondered. "No doubt something provoked by one of the last fleeting good moral impulses she has left..."

"Would you fuck my ass again...with your whole hand...and my cunt with your other hand?"

Ellen smiled.

* * * *

Epilogue

That Eve is such a middling little bitch, with her plan for 'a world of women loving women.'

Oh, I have NO objection to such a thing as a world like that, only to her leading it. I believe that she still has no idea of how to create the perfect world, even six years after we were both accidentally converted to lesbianism, through the 'good works' of that bastard Andrew Holstead, may he rot in hell.

Her ideas about 'sidelining men,' 'letting them down easy,' 'humoring them,' are all soft-hearted twaddle because she's afraid to be decisive. I have a better plan...

And those three five-year old brats of Eve's...

They look just like her and Eric. It's hard to imagine how she crammed triplets in that skinny body of hers - I was up inside that hot little cunt, you know - I fucked her, on two occasions. The first time, she acted like she didn't want it - at first. The second time, she couldn't get enough, and begged for more!

Too bad those rug rats will never know their father. They can thank ME for that. I guess Adana fills that gap with the brats, the whore slut lackey that she is.

Luckily for her, the Toxoplasma that Andrew used to carry the virus that turned her sapphic, had no effect on her pregnancy, as it was a strain that did not cause miscarriages, while it still affected female behavior in subtle ways. Still, it was the virus that was the more active 'ingredient'.

Anyway, she's got a group that she runs, she calls it Families Interaction Therapists. She tells her converts that women will not only inherit the earth, but are damn well going to sow the seeds that will bring them the earth. It always gets a nice cheer from the women, I will say. And the sex after one of her rallies....it's amazing that she can get all that done, with most men being completely unaware of her plan, except for the few turncoat males that support her ideas.

The funny thing is, she has NO idea that I'm building a group of my own, Terra Pax, with a similar goal. On the face of it, our group is working towards world peace, hence the 'Terra Pax,' though it's also kind of a pun involving the virus, and how you pronounce 'pax.'

I have been given an amazing power, and it is my solemn duty to use it for the good of all. It is bigger than me, bigger than any woman, and I must not use it recklessly.

My group, however, wants all men eliminated, violently whenever necessary, surreptitiously whenever possible. I have a special section that takes care of that, but most group members accept our goal in all respects, and can be trusted to 'take care' of a male when requested to do so.

One thing I don't really understand, and I don't think Eve does either, is why the women we are responsible for converting, invariably are loyal to the woman ultimately responsible for their conversion. I mean, if a woman is converted by a woman I converted, both of those women will ALWAYS be loyal to me, no matter what, even if I abuse them, hurt them, get them in trouble with the police - it's like a 'Get out of Jail Free' card from the American 'Monopoly' game!

I know that having women I can depend on is going to come in handy someday, when the hidden fight gets rough...not so much with men, since they're too stupid to figure things out anyway, but for when Terra Pax and FIT fight it out at the end...

I guess that's enough to bring you up to date with the present, but I want you to know about how I came to be the only person standing in the way of Queen Dyke Eve Butler. The world will want to know, and fully appreciate me, once Terra Pax and I are triumphant.

I have no idea what happened between Eve and that ass hole Holstead, but somehow Eve ended up with his estate when he died from his own creation, the organism that I only later found out was a virus, and that could kill males.

Since I didn't have everything handed to me, like a certain rug-munching cunt I know, I decided to 'borrow' the rest of the contaminated solution from the Devonshire Analytical R & D lab where both Eve and I worked. For quite a long time, Eve blamed that theft on Ben Marker, a scientist in the lab, since he was under suspicion by the Australian Federal Police, but it later turned out they were initially looking at him for stealing some chemicals that could be used to make methamphetamine. He always denied the charges, and he never did get arrested for it.

Of course, I also knew that my saliva alone, or my cum, or my piss, or even my blood, could convert another girl into a lesbian, as I had been converted when I was infected. What nobody knows, until now, is that I sampled the contaminated solution myself - that's how I became infected. The whole thing is kind of silly in retrospect.

I had been having some rather uncomfortable periods, I so hate the cramping, and I was under the impression that the solution being tested at the time by the R & D lab was perfectly safe - the worst that would happen, was that it would have no effect. But if it did work, my cramps would be alleviated and I'd save a few bucks on Midol.

I guess I was wrong.

After I stole the remaining solution, I quit Devonshire Analytical.

And not a moment too soon - When Eve bought a controlling share of Devonshire, I knew I wouldn't last long there. The first thing I did after I left, was to flirt with Eric, Eve's old boyfriend. I told him I knew what had happened with Eve and Adana both, to turn them against him.

We met one night over drinks, and I decided to see what the solution would do to him, so I slipped him some in his drink. Of course, I made up some bullshit story about Eve and Adana. I was more interested in him, or at least, how the organism affected him - I had an inkling. Still, I was pretty surprised when he passed away within a week!

Fortunately, though, his death was put down to 'natural causes,' even though he was in his twenties! It's surprising how little attention police pay to deaths, when there isn't a knife or gun or fists involved.

I will say that Eve and Adana were pretty torn up about Eric. I don't know if it was because they felt guilty about dumping him, or because Eve was pregnant, or what. As for me, I didn't feel anything - he was a man, after all. I don't know if Eve ever figured out what happened to him. I don't know why it would matter to her.

A girlfriend in the group once asked me why I hate men so much. It's pretty simple, really.

I'm not a lesbian, but I'm forced to fuck women to get any satisfaction. I'm as straight as any 'pre-conversion' girl on earth, but men do nothing for me. So, is there any doubt why I hate men? They could satisfy me, if they wanted to - I wouldn't have to touch another girl's vagina, or lick it, or suck on her nipples, or, god - kiss a girl - if only men would excite me.

But they don't, so they can die.

Anyway, back to my story.

There I was, out of a job, with no money, and nothing but about 150 ML of a solution that I thought would kill men, and seduce women. Of course, like King Midas, my 'touch' in the form of a kiss, or my saliva, would also turn a woman into a lesbian, and that would have to do until I could figure out what the organism was, and how I could grow it.

Compare that with Eve and Adana who had almost overnight, come into millions of dollars, mainly from Andrew, but from Adana's family, too.

It was a pretty uneven match, but the fact that I evened things up, proves how correct and righteous my view is, and how wrong Eve's is, and why I will be victorious in the end. And I won't hesitate to kill certain women, when that time comes.

So for now, instead of being known as 'Cynthia', my real name, I'm going under my new, Terra Pax name of 'Ellen'. The future of the world is MINE.