Daughters and Fathers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Just eat your meal. One doesn't do that with the cutlery."

They all snorted with smirks and resumed eating. After a bite, he said:

"I meant, to take home."

"Britta snorted and replied:

"Since you told her that we were going topless, we could still do sketches of each other."

"Hmm! I guess so, but I was thinking about scenery or sketches of the cabins, or something in them, ... yes, something in the other cabin. ... I don't think ... we need any reminders of your being like this, even half 'like this'."

"Just for you," Britta replied, giving him an innocently sweet smile.

"Hmm!"

Maren smiled - less innocently - and agreed:

"Okay, I will try to sketch one of our beds in the other cabin, with sheets."

"That doesn't seem a very motivated subject."

"Oooh! I know, you can sketch me in my bed - all of me! Nothing wrong with your sketching your sister in the privacy of our bedroom. Front or back?"

"Back, with panties!" he interjected.

Maren grinned and agreed:

"No problem; I can add them later - tight panties."

"Hmm!"

"And what will I draw?" Britta asked.

"Me, of course, and not any partial images of him, like I think you were suggesting."

"Finish your dinner," he remarked with smirk.

The girls nodded with impish grins and did. They cleaned up, while he re-stoked the stove and tuned the portable radio to a station that would have news and weather report on the hour, some time away. When the girls had finished, he glanced down and gently moved his cock. The girls snorted and followed him outside, going together, as had become their habit.

Back in the cabin, he sat in the middle of sofa, inviting them to join him under his outspread arms. When his hands dropped down and found their breasts, theirs met on his cock, their fingers slipping under up his balls. They had sat like that before, talking a little. Now, they just listened, waiting for the news, their fingers just reminding each other where they were, the girls absentmindedly rolling a fold of his loose sack between their fingers. Before the news started, he remarked:

"Maybe the weather will be good, so that we can take a hike."

"But now we want to draw."

"You can do that wherever we have lunch."

"Yes, I guess, something to take home."

"Quite so."

He squeezed her breast slightly, and she jostled his ball. Then their hands stilled, while they listened to the news and weather forecast. The prediction was for more mixed weather. The next program started, nothing that was of interest to them, but no one suggested finding another program.

Their fingers began to move again, as before, but then a little more actively. When his thumbs slid over their nipples, their fingers began to play with his sack, each of them caressing one of his balls. He played with their now stiff nipples, and his cock began to swell. The girls' thumbs stroked it. Silently, they all watched it extend, his knob slipping out of his foreskin. Then it began to press up against the girls' thumbs. They continued to stroke it, as it rose. Finally, one let his ball slip from her fingers and held it, murmuring:

"It's my turn, she did it yesterday."

"Hmm! I didn't think you were still keeping score, that you could count that high."

"Hm-hmm! I can't, but I remember who did it last. That's all I want to do."

"If that's all you want to do."

"Um-hmm, you don't have to do it to me."

"But if I want to?" her sister asked softly.

"If you really want to."

"And I can do it to you, ... just to make everybody happy."

They all snorted, and she squeezed his cock, while her sister fondled both his balls. Since it was still earlier than their usual bedtime, he remarked suggestively:

"It's been a long day."

"You want to go to bed already."

"Can't think of anything better to do. Can you?"

They all snickered slightly, as the girls shook their heads, grinning. They stood up, and he turned off the radio, then asking:

"Should we wash?"

The girls shook their heads. The one who had held his cock replied:

"Not for me."

"Nor for me, her sister agreed, and added:

"And nor for me; I like the way you taste - both of you."

"And we like the way you taste, much more interesting," one of them responded.

He snorted, and they went to the bedroom, quickly arranging themselves in a triangle on the bed with the experience of having been like that more than one of the previous nights.

As they curled up together, he felt like he was going to get best part of the arrangement, since he knew he was going to come as good as he could in his daughter's mouth, whereas - after what they had let him watch - he knew that they wouldn't have the kinds of orgasms they had given each other; no one else could. But if they thought this was the nicest thing they all could do together, now he also did - even if he couldn't make his other daughter writhe all over the bed.

And it was the nicest thing he could think of at the moment, delighting in tasting her - yes, that she still tasted a little from what they had done before. What a lovely pussy to lick! And now make it taste differently!

Oh, they had also done that! He pressed his face deeper between her thighs and let his tongue lick beyond her pussy. Funny, nice little place, her asshole, tightening as his tongue tickled it. Oooh! His other daughter had let his cock slip from her mouth, and now her tongue was tickling his. Felt good, arousing. Had the one and then the other so quickly responded to his doing it? Oooh! Arousing, her tongue probing. Of course, her sister wanted to feel that, too.

She did, with a pleased moan, as her asshole tightened again, like his was doing. What a way to learn about sex - and from - with! - his more experienced daughters! "Unnn!" His cock was back in the other one's mouth again, even more arousing, and his tongue returned to her sister's pussy. What they knew about sex?! And were so willingly letting him discover that they did, so willingly wanting to share with him! And she - both of them - enjoyed so much just doing it to him!

"Unnn!" Her finger now where her tongue had been. One of his fingers found her sister's asshole - twitching asshole. It wanted his finger to really probe, inviting it to slip into it. "Uhnn!" Like her sister's was! It - she - knew what felt good! Like her tongue did! Did it find it as delightful to lick his cock as his did to arouse their pussies and taste them? "Unnn!" She was going to be able to taste him soon; his hips were beginning to twitch. Was she moaning in anticipation, or from what her sister's tongue was doing in her pussy? They both moaned when he came in their mouths.

"Un-hnnn!" He was also moaning in aroused anticipation - both of his own coming orgasm and of that of the wet pussy he was licking. "Unnn!" It was twitching against his mouth.

With a groan, he came with long spurts in her mouth. She moaned, but louder than usual, and then almost bit his cock, continuing to moan after his cock had stopped spurting. And then his nose and face were covered with pussy juice, as her sister moaned and her hips twitched uncontrollably.

They all sighed deeply a couple of times and then rolled back, two of them with wet faces, the other one still tasting his semen, savoring the last of it still in her mouth. She swallowed again and murmured - as if to herself:

"I just love to do that, to taste it and know that it had been so good."

After a moment, he replied softly:

"Not any more than I love to let you and also enjoy that it had been so good."

He reach out and fondled her breast. Her sister's hand found his still wet, but softening cock, fondling it, as she murmured:

"Next time, I can say that; I do too, ... but not more than what you did."

"Or what you did," her sister agreed, finding and fondling one of her breasts.

"Um-hmm," they all agreed.

The sun had set behind the hills to the northwest, but it was still completely light in long summer evening, a little to their surprise, when they sat up, since they never had been in bed so early, and it was certainly lighter than it was after what they did before they went to sleep. They smiled comfortably at each other as they got up to wash, now with the experience of so many other times, and from that experience, adding hot water from the pot on the stove to warm the water in the washbasin. He and one daughter washed their faces, just smirking slightly at each other.

When he had dried his cock, and then decided to go outside again, the girls followed him, snickering, and one remarked:

"You could have thought of this before."

"Just so I don't have to so early in the morning."

"Hmm! That's nice to know. We won't either."

They didn't really need to then, their meager streams quickly dying down. As they returned to the cabin, he remarked:

"You two taste better."

"We know," they both agree cheerfully, then one adding:

"But you taste more special."

"Hmm?! Different from the others?"

The girls glanced at each other, and the other one replied:

"Not really, ... I don't think so."

"Hm-umm." the other agreed, then adding with a smirk:

"No. The first time, it tasted just like I expected."

"Oh, yes. That's right, for me, too. ... Hm-hmm! Just tasted less strong that time after you had ..., well, that day when you did it to us both before I ... tasted it."

"Hmm! I know it was less, but didn't taste as ... good?"

Her sister snorted with a smirk and replied:

"It always tastes good, ... well, like we want it to, ... but when it's less, it's not so thick - hm-hmm! - so creamy!"

"Hmm! It shouldn't be, after you make - let - me do it a couple of times."

They all snorted with smirks, and then the one who had just let him grinned and remarked:

"But it sure was, just now, both ways: lots and 'creamy'."

"Hmm! Wasn't it nice of me to let you do it?"

"It was my turn, but yes. ... Hm-hmm! But it must have been a whole lot after he watched us both times."

"Um-hmm."

"I sure thought it must have been enough, ... sure felt like it."

"It was," she agreed, grinning and licking her lips.

"Hmm! We are wicked," he muttered, but with a wry smile.

One of the girls snorted and remarked:

"When we were little, if we were bad, you used to say that we had to go to bed early."

"Hmmm? Hmm! So I did. I said we were all wicked, so I guess we all have to go to bed."

They all snorted, nodding with slight smirks, and returned to the bedroom.

Since the first night, they had kept the same order. Britta got in first and moved over to make space for him and then Maren, and they got comfortable.

After that first night, to sleep they immediately lay on their sides, alternating between facing Britta or Maren, and he would put his arm around the one in front of him, cupping his hand around her lower breast. At first, the other one would put her arm around his chest, but after the second or third night, she immediately slid her hand over his waist and down, her fingers creeping around his balls. When they were lying like that, having agreed to sleep, there was nothing erotic about it, just very familiar. They would exchange the common Norwegian expression, thanking each other for a nice day - no longer with a snort about how that could be understood - and say good night.

That is how they went to sleep, but, as usual, during the night his cock found its way between one of the girl's thighs. Also, as usual, they were both aware of it. The previous night had been an exception. And like the first morning - and others - the girl's fingers found it and helped it find her pussy.

That always awakened him; their pussies were too tight to let it slip without his noticing, and he would move to shove it a little deeper. The first time that happened in the middle of the night, their mutual arousal at the surprising situation resulted in a quiet fuck. The other sister got hers in the morning. When that happened shortly before they would normally wake up, they always had a good fuck, a very good fuck in the morning light. The sister would clamber over them and lick her sister's clitoris and let her lick hers. He especially enjoyed it, when he moved back and let his fucking partner draw up her thigh and roll on her back, then watching her sister straddle her face and seeing her then getting her pussy licked, while she was doing the same, making her sister's pussy squeeze his cock, while he fondled their breasts, until he couldn't help but fuck her as hard as he could, enjoying hearing from the wetter noises her tongue was making, enjoying that her sister was also coming.

Now, in the middle of the night, they both moved their hips to let his cock settle comfortably in her pussy, exchanging soft hums in confirmation that they both were aware of it, but not aroused enough after all their wide awake experience together to have to continue. Their hips stilled, and they drifted off to sleep again.

When he woke up in the morning, they all were facing the other way, his arm around his other daughter, but not on her breast, and the other one didn't have her arm around him. He snorted silently, wondering about the familiarity that allowed them all to change completely their positions. He snorted again, wondering if he had just dreamt that his cock had been in his daughter's pussy, asking himself if he would have really dreamt that, recalling that in his dream the first morning had been another girl. Was he so comfortable with the fact that he was fucking his daughters that he could dream about it? If he was or wasn't, he was going to for the next two weeks, and let them suck his cock and lick their pussies - and assholes. Anything they wanted. He snorted again.

The girl behind him stirred, and he removed his arm from the one he was facing and reached back and rubbed her hip, recalling now that it was Maren's. She found his hand and snorted, saying:

"Good morning. Hmm! We just went back to sleep. Hm-hmm! Funny."

"Um-hmm," he agreed, rubbing her hip again, wondering if he was relieved that it hadn't been a dream.

"What?" her sister asked."

He snorted and replied:

"I woke up wondering if we actually had and then went back to sleep before anything happened, or if I had only dreamt that we did, but nothing happened."

"Um-hmm, we just went back to sleep."

"Hmm! You've been doing it too much. I wouldn't have."

"Don't be sure; you've been doing it just as much," Maren replied, adding: "Kind of nice way to fall back to sleep, just feeling it's there."

He just nodded, knowing that Maren could see his agreement, as Britta snorted and said:

"If you say so. Maybe I'll find out. ... Hm-hmm! But since you didn't, maybe you want to now."

Her hand slid over her hip and down between them and found his cock. Maren snorted and replied:

"You probably weren't asking me."

"Hm-umm."

"Oh, if you both want to; my fault that we didn't. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves."

He rubbed her hip again, only then recognizing that he was indicating appreciation for her suggestion. Britta squeezed his cock, and his slid back over his hip and hers and then found her breast, as he murmured:

"If she wants us to."

"Um-hmm."

The hand holding his still soft cock began to fondle it in agreement. He fondled her breast, catching her nipple between two fingers when it stiffened, and her fingers demonstrated experience with arousing a cock, pushing his foreskin back as it began to grow, then stroking his swelling knob. She chuckled softly at her success, as he felt his cock become stiff. His fingers began to play with her nipple, eliciting a soft hum from her. Hers were just gently stroking down the back of his stiff cock, starting at the sensitive spot behind his knob and sliding down the length of his cock. When it twitched, she chuckled again, and then gave another appreciative hum, when he pulled on her nipple, Then she murmured: "Somewhere else," and pressed her thighs together.

His hand slid down her stomach to her soft pubic hair. She nodded and raised her thigh, inviting his hand to find her pussy, responding with an "um-hmm," as his fingers slipped between her thighs. For a while, they gently aroused each other. He was aware that his other daughter had rolled away from him, merely thinking: it had been her suggestion.

Then he forgot about her; the hand on his cock was pressing it down, and Britta was raising her thigh and rolling back against him, urging him to let her lie on her back. That way, he thought as he moved back. He curled his hips up to help her guide his cock under her hip to her pussy. "Um-hmm," she acknowledged, and her hand slipped away. He pressed his hips closer, in the space where her hand had been. When his knob brushed his fingers, he spread her pussy lips and rocked his hips up. His knob found her moist opening, and he pressed it into her warm pussy. Both of them moaned softly, and he moved to let it go deeper, and they moaned again, and she again, when his cock twitched in her, holding her hand on his.

They held still. When his cock twitched again, her pussy tightened around it. She snorted and murmured: "I wouldn't have gone to sleep," and snorted again, her pussy clutching his cock again. It twitched, and he murmured:

"You did that at? Can do that?"

"Um-hmm," and she did it again, adding:

"I want to be like this for a long time."

"Why not, ... if you don't do that too often."

"I'll try not to."

She turned her head and smirked at him. He snorted and rubbed with his fingers. She snorted and said:

"But then you can't do that too often."

"I'll try not to."

They both snorted softly nodding, and she drew his hand back up to her breast. He fondled it. She nodded and murmured: "But you can do that all you want, ... and kiss me, too."

She pursed her lips with the tip of her tongue between them. He got his other arm out from between them and behind her head, and rolled his shoulder up, and they began a good kiss, their tongues caressing, now in his, now in her mouth, as their hips took turn rocking a little to remind them that his cock was in her pussy, both of them chuckling softly when they felt it twitch, or when her pussy held it tighter for a moment.

"Hmm! You two! I shouldn't have suggested that."

Maren's sudden remark startled them. They retrieved their tongues and relaxed back on the bed. Britta replied:

"But you did, ... thanks."

He nodded. She glanced at him and then added:

"But you're right; a little unfair. Come here. We don't need to kiss; I can do it to you."

He snorted, then nodded with a grin. Maren didn't need a second offer; she immediately rose up and clambered over him, only hesitating for a moment about which way to sit on her sister's face, apparently recognizing that her leg would be between the other two, if she faced down the bed. He had to snort again, as he watched how she then smoothly straddled her sister's head and settled her pussy on her mouth. He rocked his hips again after this distraction, a little more than before.

He couldn't see what the girls were doing - the one of them - but after a wet noise, he also heard:

"Oooh! You're already wet."

"Of course. What do think I have been doing?"

"Hmm! Wasn't thinking."

Then he heard more wet noises, and rocked his hips again, as it occurred to him that he was going to have take care that his pussy-licking daughter also had an orgasm. He slipped his arm back, leaving his hand under Britta's head, and moved down so that he could suck her breast, his fingers again playing with her other nipple. "Uhn-hnn!" she acknowledged, and returned to making wet noises on her sister's pussy. He drew his upper thigh up over her far one, pressing his cock deeper in her pussy. She liked that too, moving her foot over his, and rocking her hips up.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers