Daughters and Fathers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes returned to watching Britta. He moaned in appreciation for what she was doing, thinking it was sinfully arousing to be able just to sit there and enjoy having his cock sucked - without any compunctions about its being his daughter, who was doing it, or that her sister was watching. He glanced up and saw that one of her hands had slid down to her pussy, a couple of fingers moving between her thighs. His eyes returned to watching Britta. After a few moments, he murmured:

"Do you want to do something else?"

For a moment, she continued to suck and move her head, then nodding. She drew her head back, and his shiny wet cock bobbed up. She looked up at him with a slight smile, nodding again, as her hands found his thighs and pressed to help her stand up. He drew his thighs together, and she stepped closer. With her feet on each side of the chair, looking in his eyes, she lowered her hips, reaching down and guiding his cock into her pussy. They both sighed with soft moans as it slipped deep in her, until she was sitting on his lap.

Maren had moaned in empathy, but they were oblivious to her presence, as they embraced. Britta murmured: "I was hoping you would ask," and then kissed him.

For a while, their tongues eagerly caressed. She had her arms locked around his neck. His hands roamed up and down her back, down to her ass, encouraging her to rock her hips. They both chuckled in their throats in response to the slightly more arousing sensations, and again, when she clutched his cock with her pussy. Still kissing, his hands roamed again and then returned a couple of times to her ass. Then one slid up to her breast. She retrieved her tongue from his mouth and loosed her embrace, murmuring: "Suck them."

She leaned back, and he lowered his head and did. She moaned, and her pussy held his cock tighter. His mouth shifted to her other nipple. After a moment, she murmured: "Pinch, bite." He did, pulling on her nipple with his fingertips and scratching with his teeth and then holding and pulling on the tip of her nipple with them, letting it slip free, and then opening his mouth wider and sucking as much of her breast as he could in his mouth, and again letting his teeth scratch over her goose bumps, until they caught and pulled the tip of her nipple. She moaned, and her pussy clutched his cock, making it twitch. When his other hand slid down to her ass, she responded with a throaty "um-hmm," and murmured: "Do that."

He knew what she meant, and his fingers found her asshole. As they rubbed and probed, she nodded and moaned with another "um-hmm." Her feet found the rungs at the side of the chair. Her pussy and asshole tightened and relaxed, making his cock twitch and inviting his finger to probe deeper. She moaned louder in response, he, too with a chuckling moan.

They enjoyed that for a few moments. He was wondering if just her clutching pussy was going to make him come, but then her arms tightened around his neck, pressing on his shoulders, and she began to raise and lower her hips, as she exclaimed softly: "Oh fuck! Fuck me!"

He raised his head and grasped her ass with his other hand and helped her. She tried to kiss him, as her body moved up and down, as she moaned and panted. She felt him come and relented for a few moments, her tongue fucking in his mouth, but then resumed riding up and down on his cock and finger. Then she began to come with more aroused moans and gasps, her warm juice wetting the base of his cock and his sack, as her pussy clutched his cock even harder, but she continued to ride just as vigorously up and down on it with whimpering moans, that sounded like she was seeking release from some pain.

It had been a little painful for him when she had continued, but now it was feeling arousing again to feel her slippery, clutching pussy fucking his cock. Moaning with her, he helped her, his finger probing in her asshole.

He didn't know if she was having a long, continuous orgasm, or whether it was two or three, but when he came again, she held still, still moaning with long gasps. Then she kissed him hard, her tongue seeking and finding his, her feet dropping to the floor, sitting heavily on him. Then she murmured: "Oh, God! That was good!"

As he nodded, Maren remarked softly:

"Oh, the devil [a Norwegian expletive], it must have been! I never came standing up like this, watching you, dripping wet, ... twice."

He and Britta snorted. She turned her head, and they both looked at her. She was wiping up the inside of her thighs with the dishcloth. Britta snorted again and replied:

"That's good, we did, too."

"Um-hmm, twice," he agreed.

They all chuckled, and Maren snickered and remarked:

"Have to wipe up the floor, ... you two, too."

Britta snorted and rose up a little, and his softening cock slipped out, and more liquid dripped on the floor. She snorted again and murmured:

"Now, for sure. I'll do it, ... after I wash."

She stood up, her legs shaky, still with her hands on his shoulders. He glanced down at his slick cock, and then she turned to Maren, and he stood up. With a chuckle, Maren handed her sister the dishcloth. She rinsed it and wiped herself. He joined her at the sink, hanging his cock and balls over the edge, and washed them. Britta handed him the hand towel that she and Maren had used to dry themselves, and they all chuckled as he used it. When Britta began to wipe the floor with the dishcloth, he commented:

"You know your mother tells us not to use it on the floor."

Maren snorted and replied:

"That would be just the least of what she would tell us not to do."

He nodded and snickered with the girls, wondering if his wife could envisage that they would have been in the kitchen like they were, and then wondered if she were already in bed with her father - no, still too early.

And it was too early for them to go to bed, but Maren was already thinking about it, though not surprising him when she finished wiping the floor where she had been standing and said:

"I hope you want to sleep with me tonight."

He nodded with a smile, and Britta agreed:

"Just don't wake me up in the middle of the night, ... try not to."

They all chuckled and found their beers, said "skaal" and drank. They agreed to watch whatever was on TV. He told them to get towels to sit on, and turned on the TV. They returned and they sat down on the sofa, the girls comfortably under his arms, and watched a movie. Towards the end of it, Maren found his hand and pulled it down on her breast. Britta noticed with a slight nod and reach up and held his hand, but didn't put it on her breast. As the film was ending, Maren's other hand slid over his thigh and rested on his cock. Britta snorted softly, and when the credits started, she squeezed his hand and said:

"I'm going to bed now. Want me to turn off the TV?"

Maren was already fondling his cock. He replied:

"That would be nice, thanks."

He nodded, and Britta got up and turned it off, leaving them in the almost dark room, saying:

"That was nice to come home to, thanks. Good night."

"Very nice. Good night," he murmured.

"Um-hmm. We'll try not to wake you," Maren added.

Then they were alone, Maren fondling his now larger cock. He fondled her breast, and they both chuckled softly. She murmured:

"This is better, Nice of her to suggest it."

"Um-hmm."

"What do you want to do?"

"Anything you do, ... if I can."

"I know you can, ... and if takes longer, all the better."

"Hmm, probably."

They fondled each other for a moment, humming softly, his cock beginning to stiffen. Then she murmured:

"I want to kneel on the sofa, but not yet, and for you to ..., well, you can imagine, from behind."

"Hmm? Something new."

"Um-hmm. Lars did it once. Hm-hmm! Not just once, not on the sofa. We were showing him what we sometimes do together, like we showed you. After he knew that we did, of course."

"Hmm! And?"

"Hm-hmm! And Britta had her hips near the side of the bed, and ..."

"And I can imagine. And then you had yours 'near the side of the bed'?"

"Um-hmmm! And after that, not just near the side of the bed."

"Hm-hmm! Why didn't I think of that? And it's good?"

"Of course! He thought so, too."

"Of course!"

They snorted and fondled, his cock now standing up in her hand. Then she murmured:

"But first, I want to ..., want you to lick my pussy."

"And you want to suck my cock."

"Mmmm! Um-hmm!"

"Hm-hmm! And if we forget about the rest?"

"I won't."

"Hmm!"

"Lie down."

She got up and let him lie on the sofa. As he moved back to rest his head on the arm of it, she straddled him with practiced ease, her pussy lowering directly on his mouth.

He took her word for it, that she wouldn't forget, and did everything he could to arouse her. She moaned in response, forgetting to suck and lick for a moment, and he was pleased with his success. Then she resumed her arousing him. Then next time she moaned louder, she raised her head and murmured: "Oooh! That's good!" He thought she might suggest it was time for them to fuck, but then his cock was back in her mouth and being aroused as eagerly as before. When that happened again, he wondered if she was intentionally letting his cock recover from its arousal, then recalling her words: "If it takes longer, all the better." He snorted in agreement, and then they were both arousing each other again.

The next time she raised her head, she was obviously allowing his cock to recover, waiting with chuckling moans in response to his tongue's activity. Then his cock was back in her warm, wet mouth and soon twitching again. The next time she raised her head, she murmured:

"Almost forgot; we'd better do it."

"Um-hmmm!" he agreed.

She leaned against the back of the sofa, raising her leg and arm to let him get out from under her. He did, rolling off the sofa and dropping on his knees - not too elegantly. Before he could stand up, she was moving to present her ass to him. He wished he could see her better in the dark room, but she was only shadowy figure. His hand found her thigh and slid around it and up to her wet pussy, as his other hand grasped his wet cock. He spread his feet to lower it to the right level and guided it to her pussy, plunging it swiftly deep in her slippery hole. She gasped, and her pussy clutched it. He held still, afraid that he would come immediately if he drew out and did that again. But he could arouse her, he thought, and his hand slid around her hip and over her hair, finding where his tongue had been arousing her. She responded with an appreciative moan, and her pussy held his cock tighter again.

For a few moments, he just did that, but then she wiggled her hips and insisted softly: "Fuck me!"

He did, hoping that his cock had become so accustomed to her tight warm pussy that he wouldn't come too soon. And if he did, he thought, he would just have to plow on until she did - and maybe, he again. Oh, it was good! His hips moving freely, his cock plunging in and out with long strokes in her pussy, and she was meeting his thrusts with her hips, slapping against his - so loud that Britta could hear them?

He only came once, despite continuing when she started to come - all warm and wet - but wanting more, like her sister had. But then she had had enough, whimpering and laughing at once, and then collapsing, her hips dropping down, his cock slipping out of her dripping pussy. His hands slid up and held her warm breasts. She sighed with moans, after a several, whispering:

"That was so good. ... Thank you."

"Um-hmm, for me, too. Thank you."

He fondled her breasts, and she nodded, so that it moved her shoulders in the dark. Then she reached out with both hands and felt where the towels were, and rolled to the side on the one that would be under her wet pussy. She snorted and remarked:

"I hope we didn't drip on the floor."

"Me too. You'll have to check in the morning."

They both chuckled in the dark. She reached out and found his long, loose cock, snorting again and repeating:

"Thank you," then after a moment adding: "You don't have to sleep with me."

"And if I want to?"

"Nice. ... Oooh! I've got to go."

"Our bathroom; me too."

He helped her up and they found their way to the other bathroom. She used the toilet and he, the washbasin. They snorted with smiles as they watched each other wash, and then returned in the dark to the living room and to the girls' bedroom, and silently into her bed, curling up together. He squeezed her breast, and she nodded, and they fell asleep.

They were awakened in the morning by the sound of Britta's flushing the toilet. They were still lying like that, but his hand had slipped from her breast. He found it again and murmured:

"Good morning, sleep well?"

"Very, thank you. You too, I hope."

"Um-hmm, 'very'."

"Wake up, you sleepy heads. I let you sleep as long as you could - Monday morning."

They rolled back and gave Britta - still naked - slight smirks. She snorted and said:

"I'll start breakfast."

As she turned to the door, he replied:

"Thanks, but put something on. ... I have to got to work and can't leave with that image of you both."

The girls chuckled, nodding. He got up. While Britta found something to put on, Maren got up and headed for the bathroom. He enjoyed a last glimpse of them and left the room.

On the way home that evening, he recalled the previous evening, a little shocked about it all after his day at work, then remembering that his wife had spent the weekend sleeping with her father and brother - and then her father again. Snorting to himself, he hope that everything had gone well when she returned home.

Apparently it had; they all greeted him as usual. His wife remarked that it was nice of the girls to have already done their laundry. Only when she couldn't see them, did they smirk slightly with nods. Everything back to normal, they had dinner together. There was nothing unusual about the girls' cleaning up - except in his recollection of what had happened the day before. Eventually they all went to bed, a little earlier than usual, when his wife remarked that she had had a long day.

As they were undressing in their bedroom, she smirked and remarked softly:

"I was afraid to ask them how their week had been, just said that I had hoped it was good."

"It was, and they were also afraid you might ask."

"Hmm! And I won't ask about your weekend."

"Oh, I just stayed at home. Thanks for the food. ... Hm-hmm! And I won't ask about yours."

"Hmm!"

They smirked at each other and went in their bathroom. After using the toilet, they both washed themselves in way that suggested that they wouldn't just sleep in bed. They got in bed together, both chuckling. After a moment, she said:

"I won't ask. You don't have to; it was good. In the course of the afternoon, Dad murmured that he had finally gotten up the nerve to ask Mom if she really meant what she had told me. He said that she just nodded with a slight smile. But he gave me a good smile when he told me, and when we told her goodnight, she smirked slightly and said: 'And don't stay up too late,' like she used to tell me when I was teenager."

Hmm! Nice."

"Um-hmm, and we didn't."

"More than just nice."

"Hm-hmm! Um-hmm, he really wanted to, more active than he had been before."

"Maybe thinking that he only had one night."

"Maybe. Maybe more because we were sure it was all right with her."

"And?"

"My brother?"

"Um-hmm. Sorry, didn't mean to ask."

"Too late. Of course, Mom understood that we shared the room, just not how - I hope! ... Am I over-sexed?"

"I didn't used to think so."

"Hmm! ... Anyway, we didn't go to bed so early, but after we had, then I wanted to show him what else I now like to do."

"Lucky brother."

"Um-hmm. It was as though he had just been waiting for me to, wanting to himself. He just loved it. Of course, he was a little surprised, and afterwards we regretted that we hadn't discovered that back when. Then he told me that his wife let him do it a little, but that she refused to - to suck his cock."

"I knew what you meant. Your parents are going to get more visits from you both."

"If you don't mind?"

"Don't ask."

"Hmm! I'd better not. ... So, well, I thought it was only fair to Dad to stay another night."

"I'm sure he appreciated it. The girls also thought it was, not to have to face you immediately, maybe with questions."

"Hm-hmm! Oh, I wasn't going to ask any, ... and especially not today."

"And your dad enjoyed himself, ... you and he enjoyed yourselves."

"Are you changing the subject? Was that a question?"

"Oh no! Just my supposition."

Hmm! ... We did. Hm-hmm! Better than before. When I wanted to do that to him, too, he was more than surprised, complaining that nice girls didn't do that. I told him that more of them would if they knew how much men like it."

"Hm-hmm! So he let you?"

"That was a question, but yes. He didn't complain after that, even asked I did it with my brother. I think he was a little relieved to hear that we hadn't done it before. ... Did I tell him that he did it too? Or did Dad ask? Anyway, he decided that he wanted to try it."

"Not too old to learn a new trick."

"Something like that, and bold enough to ask what he should do."

"Oh, that's good."

"Um-hmm, but he still needs some more experience."

"I'm sure he will get it."

"Um-hmm, if you don't mind."

"Who, me? I like being married to a woman who can ask if she's over-sexed. Hm-hmm! Three men in three nights, but all old intimate relations."

"Hmm! What about yourself?"

"Well, ... okay. If we do something, three in two nights."

"Hmm! We will, ... but that is worse, ... no, just more concentrated."

"Um-hmm. Thanks for changing that, and they each with two men the same day."

"I expected that; must run in the family."

"Hm-hmm, starting with your family."

"But you didn't know before."

"But your blood in the girls' veins."

"Hmm! Yours certainly didn't dilute it much."

They both chuckled and began to fondle each other. When his cock was stiff and her pussy moist, he snorted and suggested:

"You can suck three cocks in three nights."

"Hmm? So you can lick three pussies in two nights."

He didn't have to reply; she was already crawling around under the covers.

As they curled up to go to sleep, she murmured:

"I hope you don't want to do anything with them till I am away again. I guess, also that they don't want to do anything."

"Of course not. ... But you can help make it easier for me not want to."

She held his hand that was on her breast and replied:

"Nothing I would rather do. Good night."

"Good night."

She did, although they slowed down a little from having sex every night, but had a lot more than they had had before she visited her parents for three weeks. The first time he was alone with the girls, they smirked and told him about their mother's return, that everything had gone well. When they asked if she would be away again every other weekend, he nodded and returned their grins.

The following Saturday night, the girls both went to a dancing pavilion with Lars. At home, their parents went to bed early and made up for not having done anything the previous night and were asleep when the girls returned. The next morning, the girls told that they had had a good time and had met a friend of Lars and would be going out with them the following Friday night.

The next few days passed. On Friday, his wife left, both of them smirking as they wished each other a good weekend. On his way home from work, he bought enough beer for the weekend. The girls were a little apologetic about going out, but he told them to have a good time.

He spent the evening watching TV and drinking a couple of beers, and then went to bed after using the toilet, wondering if his father-in-law was getting more experience at licking pussy. He started to do the obvious with such thoughts, and then was surprised to hear a key in the door. He let go of his cock and rolled over on his side, wondering if both girls were returning earlier than he had expected. He didn't hear them speak. All was quite for a minute or two, and then he heard their toilet flush, wondering if they both had used it. He was about to start again, when he was surprised to hear Maren's voice near the bed, a little plaintively: