Daughters Doing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own mother slipped several of her fingers between my cheeks and into my real nice body, fingering my pussy just like Daddy always did. I couldn't believe my own mother would do such a thing.

Naturally, I resisted. "Mommy, stop! You're not supposed to . . . to do this!"

"Oh, but I am, pretty baby! You're nice and juicy and I want to finger you!"

Whether she was supposed to do it or not, my Mommy did it anyway. She twisted her fingers deep inside my cunt while her thumb found its way inside somewhere else. "Nice butt hole! Been fucking that too, Daddy baby?"

Daddy baby just grinned at his main squeeze. He always fucked me in the ass, and I liked that a lot. I even liked what my mother was doing to both my holes. So much so, I was moving my body to Mommy's probing fingers, getting myself off to my mother's twisting, turning hand.

At the same time, I could see Daddy jerking off, getting himself all ready to fuck one of us. You just knew it hadda be me, and you just knew it was gonna be in my ass.

"Bend over, pretty girl!" Mom said while lying lay down on the bed in front of me. As I did, she quickly opened her legs wide and grasped her own pussy. "My cunt's very hot now," she said while fingering her lips and clit vigorously before my face. "It needs the touch of a woman's tongue. Do you know what I mean, pretty Chrissy?"

I knew exactly who she meant as I felt Daddy's hands on my hips and his stiff cock tapping my sore bare ass. She wanted me doing something I'd never done before with any woman. What else could I do? If I didn't do it, she'd slap my ass again. What else could I do?

I had to lick my Mommy's pussy?

As I grasped the inside of her long meaty legs, Daddy grasped my ass cheeks and parted them. As his cock eased its way between them, I began to lick Mommy's smooth legs, starting at her sweet thighs and moving upward towards the musky fragrance of her juicy cunt. She moaned very loudly as my lips made contact and my tongue started licking her juicy folds. I groaned very loudly as Daddy sent his big hard cock into me, filling into my very loose, fucked-many-times-ass. At that point, there was nothing else to do but do something I'd never done before while I did something I'd done many times.

Daddy rode me hard, sending his cock all the way in to the hilt, fucking my ass like it was the first time he'd ever done me. Lord knows it wasn't. Daddy did my ass lots of times and I loved it. And speaking of something else I started loving, I licked my Mommy's pussy like I never had, sucking on it and fingering it too, making my Mommy very, very happy.

"Oh, baby! I'm cumming, sweetheart! Eat me, baby! Eat me!"

Just then, Daddy let loose with his cum, filling my hole as Mommy's hole filled with her own juicy cum. As for me, I licked it all up, then as Daddy's cum dribbled out of my ass, I slid my body up along hers and kissed Mommy's mouth. Right after, we hugged close and kissed again. Daddy just watched as Mommy and me cuddled real close, our lips still touching, our hands now touching,

"I'm sorry I hit you."

"I'm sorry I fucked Daddy on you."

"Don't be, sweetheart. Don't be!"

As Daddy ate his delicious breakfast downstairs, Mommy and Chrissy ate something very tasty upstairs. It wasn't Oatmeal, and it wasn't nutritious, but it sure was good.

End

Trouble Sleeping? Try Fucking!

I wasn't sleeping for one very good reason. I couldn't. The sounds of sex coming from my father's bedroom were so loud they were keeping me awake. They were fucking again. Daddy and his new white wife were doing what they've been doing every night since they got home from their Goddamn honeymoon.

It wasn't that I objected to the newly married couple having good hot sex. They certainly had the right to enjoy each other in that married way. After all, he was fifty and she was only thirty and a damn good-looking white lady at that.

Why wouldn't my widowed father want to spend every waking minute fucking hot Paulette? She was a real beauty with a great body and was giving him all the hot white pussy he could ask for. His only daughter certainly couldn't begrudge her father his physical pleasure.

So, in an attempt to find something to help me fall asleep, I headed off to the kitchen for a glass of warm milk. After getting it, I tip toed down the hall back to my bedroom. Naturally, I had to pass their bedroom along the way. That's when I heard them again.

"Oh, James baby!" Paulette cried out "Fuck me, sweetheart, fuck me!"

"I am, sweet baby! I am! I am!" he yelled, almost making me drop my glass of warm milk. "I am fucking your hot white pussy!"

Even though their bedroom door was closed all the way, I could still hear them loud and clear since they weren't making any attempt to hide the fact that they were in the midst of orgasmic ecstasy. It bothered me at first, thinking that they knew I was in the bedroom right next door. Then, it didn't bother me at all.

The fact is, I was starting to enjoy listening. I even got a little aroused by it. No, I take that back. I got a lot aroused.

After putting the glass of milk down on the carpet, I sat down just outside their door and parted my legs slightly. As I continued listening to Paulette's loud moaning, my fingers touched my wet pussy and started rubbing. In no time, with the help of Paulette's moaning voice, and with the quick active movement of my eager hand, I felt my own body trembling in orgasm. I couldn't believe it? I'd masturbated while listening to my father fuck his new bride.

After finishing, I sat there quietly with my body trembling. I just wanted to rest before returning to my room. That's when I heard the silence. The loud moaning had stopped. They'd finally finished fucking, so it was time to finally get some sleep. No, it wasn't. The bedroom door opened.

"Shenay! What the hell are you doing?"

Paulette stared at me with my legs still opened and my hand still under my panties. I moved my hand as quickly as I could and clamped my knees together.

"I, er, I mean, I, er, was . . ."

She closed the door quietly. "Don't try to hide it, bitch! I know what you were doing, young lady. You were getting yourself off while listening to us fuck."

She called me young lady like I was some kind of kid. Shit! I was fucking twenty-five years old, just five years younger than my new Mommy. "I'm not your young lady!" I told her as I leaped to my feet to confront the tall buxom redhead. That's when I came face to face with a grinning Paulette, looking at me real funny like as she lowered her robe off her shoulders before it dropped to the floor. The next thing I knew, my new Mommy was totally naked and pinning me up against the wall.

"Tell me what you heard! Did you like hearing me get it on with your Daddy? What were you thinking as he gave me it to me? Did you want his big black cock too? Tell me, Shenay! Are you jealous because he's fucking me instead of you?"

Want my Daddy's cock? What was this woman saying? No! I didn't want my Daddy's cock.

"No, no! He's my father! Why would I think that?"

Paulette's hands moved from my shoulders to the buttons on my robe. She started undoing them. "What about me, then? Were you thinking about my white pussy? Is that what you want, Shenay? You want a taste of my hot white pussy? All you blacks like white pussy!"

Want her pussy? What was this woman saying? No, I didn't want her Goddamn white pussy. I didn't want any woman's pussy!

"You're crazy, lady! I don't do shit like that! I just got excited from listening to you fuck. That's all! I don't want my Daddy's cock, and I especially don't want no pussy, white or otherwise. I just wanted some sleep. That's all!"

That's what I wanted, but I never got that either. Instead, I did what Paulette said.

We were the same height at five foot eight; she out weighed me by forty pounds. I wasn't strong enough to keep her from holding me against the wall, nor did I have the strength to keep her from kissing me. And once she did, I lost all desire to stop her from doing whatever she wanted. I liked her lips on mine, and I liked her tongue inside my mouth. But most of all, I liked my fingers touching and rubbing her hot white pussy.

I never planned on any of this happening, but once Paulette's tongue got a hold of my tongue, and once Paulette's fingers got inside my panties, my plans of going back to bed were quickly changed. No way I was going there alone.

A slim black body and a buxom white one fell over onto my bed. Still kissing passionately, we fingered each other's hot pussy while eating the other's tongue. It was oh, so good, but I still couldn't believe I was doing it.

I was making out with another woman, a hot babe who thought I was going all the way with her, and rightfully so! The way I was acting would surely indicate I wanted sex with her. That's when I had some second thoughts. I wasn't sure if I could eat another pussy.

I wasn't sure, but Paulette was.

"You know you want me to do it, baby! You're just dying to have my tongue and lips on that hot pussy of yours! And I know you want to eat me too!"

She said that with my legs wide open and her mouth just inches from my very hot pussy. She was right, but I still resisted, well kind of. I was moving my lower body up and down, teasing my new Mommy like I really wanted it, even though I said no.

"No, Paulette! I can't let you! My Daddy wouldn't like you doing it to me!

Paulette grinned. "Wanna bet!" she said, then dove in mouth first.

I moaned very loudly as her tongue licked my clit, then my swollen lips, making me even more excited than I already was. That's when I heard what she said. My Daddy wanted his new white lady eating me. And if he wanted that, he must have wanted something else too. My Daddy wanted to fuck me just like he was fucking Paulette. That thought took me home.

"I'm . . . I'm cumming!" I cried out, but Paulette continued sucking me, and licking me, not stopping until she got me off.

"Had enough?" she asked while kneeling over me. "Or do you want more?" she said, then quickly climbed on top of me. Before I could say anything, she was straddling my chest with her pussy by my face. "Go ahead, baby. Take a real good lick of Mommy's pussy."

And so, as Paulette grasped hold of the back of my neck and lifted my face to her wet bush, I closed my eyes, stuck out my tongue and started licking.

Before too long, I was holding onto her soft white ass and sucking wildly on her pussy, licking it like I never knew I could. Paulette loved it, and so did I.

Wanna bet who else loved it?

"Well, I'll be darned!" I heard Daddy's voice and opened my eyes. He was smiling broadly while holding onto his big black dick. As for Paulette, she was grinding her pussy to my face while smiling at her smiling husband.

"You'll never guess who I found listening in on our lovemaking?"

Daddy didn't answer what he already knew. The next thing I knew, he was tugging my turned on body to the edge of the mattress, and Paulette was kneeling on all fours with her pussy right over my face. Right after, as Paulette's wet lips pressed to my cunt, I felt the hard knob of his big black dick poking me. "Ah, yes!" I heard him say as he leaned forward and his beautiful cock penetrated my eager pussy.

I wanted to tell my father just how much I loved having him fuck me, but I couldn't. All I could do was moan loudly as he moved back and forth and my tongue did the same to Paulette's lips and clittie. Telling him would be for later. Fucking for him was now.

A few minutes later, with Daddy's cock buried to the hilt, and my tongue buried inside Paulette's vagina, the two of us started to cum. Our bodies started to spasm and we screamed loudly. It was by far the most awesome feeling I've ever had.

As for Daddy, he felt good too. First he gave my cunt his load, then he got the best blowjob any guy could ever get. Since that night, I've been able to sleep real well. You would too if you spent as many hours as I have fucking with my new Mommy and Daddy.

End

Copyright © 2014 Gabriella Vitale

Published by Victor/Victoria Productions.

Hello!

I am Gabriella Vitale, and I write erotic fiction that is hot and graphic and told as real good smut should be told. These erotic tales are by no means true. They are fictional fantasies from a mind so lurid, no one is off bounds. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. By no means did we intend any disrespect for the ladies engaged in lurid sex and speaking obscenely. Hopefully, those women will enjoy the naughty story we've written especially for them.