Daughter's First Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick and Deb meet a swinging Black couple.
3.9k words
4.52
103.5k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has elements of homosexuality in it. If that offends you, please don’t bother reading this. Please feel free to offer praise or criticism but please refrain from calling me racial names. ENJOY!

During the summer of Angela’s seventeenth year, Candi and I realized that our sex life was dull and uninteresting. We loved each too much to quit our marriage and we both realized that cheating wasn’t going to be an option. Then, one night while we sipping some wine, I said let’s look into swinging. Candi wasn’t sure at first but she listened. She looked dubious but when I explained that it was more common than most people knew, she said okay; let’s look into it.

We surfed the Internet and bought some magazines looking for a suitable couple. There were some that were intriguing but nothing that caught our fancy. Then, we ran across one from a novice couple like we were. They said that they were a forty-ish couple who were looking for a couple to explore swinging with. They had left an email address so we replied.

Several days later, checking our email, we discovered an answer from them. They had sent a pic of themselves. They were Black!!! Immediately, my pulse picked up a bit. Candi however, had some reservations. She had never had a black man believing the stories about Black men being so well endowed that they would split a woman wide open.

I tried explaining to her that that was an old myth started back during slavery times by white slave owners. They wanted their women to be afraid of being split open by a black slave. The idea being to keep the women from fucking a slave. Of course, quite often, the lie caused great interest among the supposedly pristine white women.

She told me that she trusted my judgment. I contacted the couple through the Internet. We talked a bit on an Internet messenger service and then made a date. We found that they lived about fifty miles from us. We agreed to meet at a resort on the Atlantic coast in the Carolinas.

I found myself reliving the gay experience that I had had as a youngster. The thought of a black lover had me excited. I had never told Candi about my first sexual experience. I hesitantly told her about it now and how I had felt after it was over. I had never had another gay experience. Indeed, I had never even fucked a black woman. Not that I hadn’t wanted to. The opportunity never presented itself.

After my story, Candi was less apprehensive about meeting the couple. She was so aroused that she practically raped me that night. She was almost insatiable. Her pussy was wetter than it had been in years. As I fucked her through an amazing amount of orgasms, she was shrieking and sobbing and writhing on the bed. After I had pulled out of her pussy, I could see a copious amount of fluid pooling on the bed under her ass. Oh yes, I thought. This will be very interesting.

On the day we agreed to meet Roy and Deb, they sent us a text message giving us the suite number they were in. Candi and I were excited and slightly apprehensive as we approached their suite. We wanted this but because we had never done anything like this, we wondered what to do. At least, we hadn’t chickened out which is what I had expected my wife to do. She fooled me though. She was holding my hand almost dragging me in fact.

As we approached the suite, a black woman was coming toward us carrying an ice bucket. She was rather short. Maybe 5’1” or 5’2” inches tall. Her chest was impressive, as her breasts seemed almost too large for her tiny frame. Her legs were sturdy and shapely and just above them was an ass that was full and round like Candi’s. She smiled and as we made to knock on the door, she asked if we were Rick and Candi. She introduced herself as Deb and opened the door with her key card. She called out to her husband and told him we were there.

A well-built black man came from the other room. He was slightly above average height with brown skin. His head was shaved and he had a smile for us. We smiled, introduced ourselves and made small talk. If you have ever met people for the first time, you know how you search for things to talk about.

Turns out that Deb and Candi had a mutual interest in sewing. They immediately started talking about sewing stuff. Roy and I were still searching for common interests. Turns out that one of their daughters had been a cheerleader during her school years. We talked about that and then went to sports. Gradually, we established a rapport over some drinks.

Then, the conversation turned to why we were meeting. Roy and I were sitting on barstools by the wet bar. Deb and Candi were seated on a love seat. We looked at each other, almost embarrassed to say what we were doing there. Finally, Candi started talking. She said how much she loved me but our sex life had begun dragging. She said that we were not that old to lose interest in sex. We were hoping that this would re-invigorate our sex life.

Plus, she told them that I had been after her for quite sometime to take a black lover. So, in effect, she was killing two birds with one stone. She looked around after she had stopped talking. Deb reached and took Candi’s hand in hers. She put Candi’s hand on her chest holding it there as she started telling us about her and Roy.

I glanced at Roy. He was looking at his wife when she started talking. Deb told us how when they were younger, all they did was fuck. Even before they were married they were fucking every chance they had. After they had both graduated from college, they started their careers. They were lucky in that they both had good jobs that they liked and made a good living at. Then, children started coming. After the third child, Deb had had her doctor tie her tubes.

Through all of this, their sex life had not diminished. Almost everyday, sometimes twice a day, they fucked. But during the last couple of years, it seemed that something was lacking. They figured out that it was the passion. Even though sex is one of mankind’s favorite sports, if it lacks passion, it affects the performance of sex. They wondered about sex with another couple and here we were.

Candi stood and walked to Roy. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. He put his arms around her and held her tightly as their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. His hands slid down her body to cup Candi’s luscious ass. Candi ground her pubes against Roy’s pubes. They still hadn’t come up for air from their passionate kiss.

I went to the love seat and sat beside Deb. She put her hand on my crotch making my cock stir. As we sat there watching Candi and Roy, she fondled me through my clothes. I reached and touched her tits through her clothes.

Finally, Roy and Candi broke their kiss. She stepped back and Roy started unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse slid off. She turned and let him unfasten her bra freeing her tits. She turned back letting Roy see her pink tipped tits. Even though they had a little sag to them, they were still full and round. He reached to touch them finding out, as I already knew, that pinching her nipples caused her to become instantly aroused.

She reached to pull his shirt over his head. Then he unsnapped his shorts and pulled them off leaving his boxer shorts in place. Then, they kissed again. I could see his lips chewing on Candi’s lips. One of her hands had wandered down to the slit in his boxer shorts. She pulled his black cock from the slit and started fondling it.

Again, they broke their kiss and stepped back. Candi unfastened her shorts and slid them from her ample hips, taking her panties with them. She stood nude in front of Roy letting him examine her. Then, she slid Roy’s boxers down exposing him to her eyes. Roy’s thick black cock bobbed as he stepped out of his shorts. Candi’s lust glazed eyes stared at Roy’s black cock. Where my cock stuck straight out when it was hard, Roy’s cock had an upward tilt to it. It was sitting on low hanging, full, round balls. His pubic hair was thick and shot through with gray.

He turned Candi around and fell to his knees. He started kneading Candi’s ass as he kissed it and licked it. She thrust her ass back at him as he laved her ass cheeks. He spread her ass cheeks exposing her brown pucker. He licked up and down her slit bypassing her hole at first. After licking and slurping up and down her ass crack, his tongue stabbed her ass hole. Candi gave a little yelp of surprise and then bent over giving Roy easier access to her asshole.

Deb moved under Candi and started fondling Candi’s dangling tits. Her nipples were hard and protruding. Deb pinched one of Candi’s nipples and sucked the other one. Candi was a mass of quivering flesh now. Roy’s assault on her asshole and Deb’s assault on her tits had Candi ready for some relief. I reached around and played with Roy’s bobbing cock. It was the first cock I had held since my younger days. I softly stroked his hard, heavily veined cock. I fondled his full, low hanging balls. He thrust his hips forward to encourage me to keep on touching him.

His cock was dripping precum. I wiped some on my finger and put it to my lips. I looked down and saw Deb looking at me. I wiped some more of Roy’s precum on my finger and held it to Deb’s lips. She licked it from finger letting her tongue lick my finger.

Candi suddenly stood and lay right on the floor. She pulled Roy to her telling him to fuck her. Roy got between Candi’s legs. Deb and I reached at the same time to put his wondrous manhood into Candi’s pussy. His bent dick slid easily into Candi’s sopping wet pussy. Even though Candi’s pussy was tight, it was so wet and aroused; Roy’s dick penetrated her pussy until their pubic areas met. Deb and I saw Roy’s big balls laying on Candi’s asshole. Candi had thrown her legs into the air to give Roy easier access to her overflowing pussy.

Deb moved up and started sucking one of Candi’s tits. I started fondling Deb’s big ass as it was angled up while she sucked Candi’s tits. Deb shook her ass at me as if to encourage me to pull her shorts down.

She raised up and unbuttoned her shorts and then bent back to sucking Candi’s tits. I pulled Deb’s shorts off and discovered that she wasn’t wearing any panties!

In the meantime, Roy was slowly fucking Candi’s pussy. She had thrown her legs around Roy’s ass trying to pull him deeper into her. The head of his cock had to be bumping her cervix. Every time he thrust into her, she grunted with pleasure.

Roy picked up his pace. Candi was moaning now. She had one hand on Deb’s head pulling her harder into Candi’s tits and the other caressing Roy’s face. She was looking at Roy with lust-glazed eyes silently urging him to fill her pussy with his hot cum. I could hear the sloshing noise that their fucking made.

As I slid Deb’s shorts down, I bent and started kissing her ass. Suddenly she stood, slid her shorts all the way off and pulled her blouse over her head. She slipped her bra off and then went back to sucking Candi’s tits. Deb’s sweet round ass was there practically begging me to lick it. I heartily fell to doing just that. I could smell the arousal of Deb’s pussy as she sucked Candi’s tits. I could tell that she liked me sucking her ass. She shook her ass at me to make me keep on licking it.

Suddenly, Candi gasped and arched her back as her cum started consuming her body. At first, she had a little cum. Then she started having multiple cums, one after the other. Each cum was more powerful than the previous one. Every time her pussy spasmed, she would give a little yelp. After she had had five or six cums, Roy gave out a deep groan and thrust his dick as far as it would go up Candi’s pussy. Candi was begging Roy for his cum. She kept telling him to give it to her. To cum in her wet hot pussy. She told him to fill her pussy with his white-hot seed.

Roy seemed to be doing just that. His pubic area ground against Candi’s as his balls emptied their scalding hot load into her pussy. Candi shrieked her enjoyment of his cum exploding into her pussy. She could feel it splashing against her cervix. It seemed as though his cock would never stop shooting its load into her.

Finally, Candi lowered her legs and pulled Roy to her. He was spent from the force of his explosion into Candi’s cauldron. Candi too was quivering. Her massive cums had consumed her until she was little more than a mass of quivering jelly.

As Deb moved from Candi’s tits, she turned and unfastened my slacks. I stood and she pulled them down all the way. She took my jockey shorts with them exposing my half hard cock. Then she pulled me to the floor onto my back. She knelt between my legs cupping my overflowing balls with one hand and stroked my rapidly rising cock.

As she licked the red-knobbed head of my cock like an ice cream cone, Candi moved up behind Deb’s naked ass. The way Deb was kneeling exposed her sweet smelling pussy. Candi started licking Deb’s full, round ass. As she moved her tongue down to Deb’s pussy, Deb shuddered and dipped her mouth all the way down onto my cock. She tried to spread her knees to give Candi a better shot at licking her pussy.

Every time Candi stuck her tongue deep into Deb’s leaking pussy, Deb would squeeze my balls. Then, apparently, Roy started sticking his tongue into Candi’s sloppy wet pussy. His cum and her lube juice were leaking thick fluid from her pussy. That made Candi moan into Deb’s pussy, which made her moan around my rock hard cock. I could feel my cum starting from the roots of my hair down to the tips of my toes.

My moans of pleasure mingled with the muffled moans of Deb and Candi. Roy had his lips on Candi’s clit trying to suck it. He would suck it and then flick it with his tongue. By now, Candi was thrusting her pussy back at Roy while using her tongue to flick Deb’s clit. As Deb approached a mind-blowing orgasm, she sucked my cock harder trying to suck my life through it.

Then, Candi started cumming. Her massive orgasm forced her to try to stick her mouth up Deb’s pussy. Her nose was jabbing Deb’s ass making Deb’s body shake. Roy was sucking and flicking Candi’s clit triggering a new orgasm. Candi’s cum started Deb’s pussy to cumming. Deb had to take my cock from her mouth as she started moaning her pleasure. She was making guttural noises while her body was shaking. She was still holding my cock but she was shaking so much, I thought she would trigger my cum.

Finally, she started easing down from her cum. Candi’s cum had started subsiding as well. Both women were sexually spent. All they could do was collapse in exhaustion. Roy’s fine looking black cock and my own cock were rampantly hard. I looked at his cock and balls. When I looked up, I saw that he was looking at mine.

He reached and took my cock in his hand. He fondled my balls while stroking my cock. As I remembered my youth, I reached for his cock. It felt strange to hold another man’s hard, pulsing cock. It was not an unpleasant feeling though. It seemed as though our cocks had lives of their own. I could feel his feather light touch stroking my oozing cock. I was touching his cock lightly as I looked down at it.

Suddenly, he gripped my cock harder, stroking it faster. As he fondled my balls, he leaned over and nuzzled my neck. My cock had been ready to cum when Deb had pulled her lips from it. I could feel my cum approaching as Roy stroked it. I was stroking Roy’s hard, black cock. The curve of his cock felt good in my hand. I pulled back and looked down at his curved, black hard cock. I reached down to take his balls in my other hand. His balls were low hanging and full. His thick, black cock was oozing its own precum now.

As I looked down at his sex organs, I saw Candi and Deb moving over to watch us. They had a hand on each other’s tits. It was hot looking at them pinch and roll their nipples.

Then Deb reached up and moved Roy’s hand. She replaced it with her own. Then she took my pulsating cock back into her mouth. As I looked, I could see Candi doing the same with Roy.

I couldn’t look at Candi and Roy though. My own cum was approaching and it was so intense that I started quivering. Suddenly, my blood-engorged cock started oozing cum into Deb’s mouth. Although my cock had not erupted in years, it would ooze a large amount of cum. It was like a volcano’s lava flow. It just kept oozing and oozing. As Deb tasted my cum, she started sucking even harder. She was rolling my balls trying to force all my cum out of my cock.

As my cum finally started easing, I could see that Candi had pulled Roy’s cock from her mouth and was stroking his cock. That made Roy’s cum blast onto Candi’s face. She opened her mouth trying to capture Roy’s white, hot cum as it blasted from his cock. She stroked his cock trying to get all of Roy’s cum. Deb moved over and licked Candi’s face, gathering up Roy’s thick cum. Then, she stuck her tongue in Candi’s mouth letting her taste Roy’s cum.

As we all sat down, exhausted, we looked at each other and smiled. Deb crawled into my arms and I held her close. Roy and Candi were cuddled as well. We started talking about what had just happened. Deb confessed that I was the first white man she had ever had. She had heard the stories about white men being small but now she saw that that was a lie. She reached down to pet my softening, cum-coated cock.

Candi said that she had had reservations but she was glad that she had ignored them.

Roy and I just smiled and said we were glad too. But, an idea was starting to form in the back of my mind about a black lover for Angela. I would think about it and bring it to everyone in another session. We spent the night with Roy and Deb. There was a lot of room on the king sized bed in the suite. During the night, I saw Candi mount Roy’s thick, curved cock. As it slid into her wet pussy, I could hear her breath hissing. She moaned as she ground her pussy around Roy’s crooked cock. I imagined that he was hitting spots that I had never touched. I couldn’t get jealous because I was so proud of her. If it made her feel good, I was happy for her.

Her tits dangled over his face as she rotated her pussy. I knew from experience that Candi could manipulate her pussy to drain all of his manly juice.

Roy reached up to play with Candi’s ample tits. She responded with another low moan of pleasure. Her body tended to turn red whenever her cum approached. Even though the lights were dimmed, I could see her body starting to turn red.

As Roy thrust up and groaned his cum, Candi’s pussy started its own cum. I could hear them groaning and gasping as their cum commingled in Candi’s pussy.

As Candi leaned over to kiss Roy’s lips, I could feel hands on my cock. I looked over and saw Deb smiling at me with lust glazed eyes. She tugged me onto her body. My cock was hard from watching Roy and Deb. She guided my cock to her pussy and urged me to fuck her. My cock slid into her sopping wet pussy. As I hit bottom, she threw her legs around my hips drawing me deeper into her hot, wet sex cauldron.

My cock was pistoning in and out of Deb’s exquisitely tight pussy. Her tits were lying to the sides of her body. I could see them bouncing with the effort of our fucking. The dark nipples on her lovely tits were inviting. I leaned over and took one of them into my mouth. That caused my cock to saw harder against Deb’s clit. I sucked and chewed the nipple on one tit and then moved to the other.

She had her arms around me pulling me tighter against her. I could feel her rotating her pussy against my rock hard cock. I was flexing my hips causing my cock to jab into her pussy. She started losing control as my cock rampaged in her pussy. My lips sucked her tits and my cock fucked her pussy.

As I reared up, Deb’s pussy started cumming. I could feel the walls of her pussy gripping and grabbing my cock. My cock started oozing its cum deep in Deb’s pussy. She could tell that I was cumming by my own deep groans. Her pussy was physically milking my cock. Her legs beat a tattoo against my ass as I plunged deep into her sopping wet pussy. Her own cum was making her body shake. Our fluids started oozing from her pussy down across her asshole to pool on the bed.

12