Daughters - Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To my bed...over here," Samantha grunted, her fingers now curling under the gusset of Kathy's panties, to enter her wetly.

"Unnh!" Kathy, too, was grunting now, more excited than she had ever felt before, as they both shambled over to the small bed. Kathy was reluctant to take her hands off Samantha's excitingly feminine breasts, soft, lovely orbs of pleasure, but she pictured her mouth on Samantha in place of her hands, the image giving her strength to first, remove her hands from Samantha's fetching body, then to tear at the girl's buttons, the cloth pieces quickly separating, her blouse opening to Kathy's delight.

"God, you're beautiful," she moaned, as Samantha aided in her disrobing, pulling her blouse off, her sweet breasts, pale flesh capped with dark pink nipples, hard and stiff, filling Kathy's vision. Kathy pulled her own slacks down, Samantha's hand still firmly planted on her crotch, both girls giggling happily, Kathy's panties wet and limp as Samantha literally pulled them off, the fabric ripping like a tear-away prop.

Finally naked when Samantha turned her jeans inside out ripping them off, the two lithe women, one small, petite, short-haired and almost pixie-like, the other taller, more powerful, full breasted, full assed, with long, brownish red hair fell together on the bed.

Samantha's completely bare and hairless pussy scissoring into Kathy's plushly cushioned bush, with the beautiful, succulent slit below, pouting and wet. Kathy, completely new to such things, surrendered herself to Samantha, who seemed more experienced, judging by the way she sat atop the bigger, older woman, her pussy dripping her sweetly-scented juices into Kathy's cunt, like a sweet, pink cup full of hot ambrosia.

She rocked, slightly back and forth, but then in a more circular motion, her erect, pink clit circling around Kathy's equally erect, but stationary stiff pearl, like a gang of Indians racing around a settler's covered wagon in a black and white western. Kathy threw her head back, the pleasure too intense.

"It's too much," she moaned, as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body and soul delightfully.

"Like that honey, do you like that, do you like me fucking you, are you cumming, cumming, cumming from my hot cunt fucking yours?" Samantha moaned, her mind racing, trying to make the words in her brain match the words coming out of her mouth, but the colors, the smells, the coppery taste from her self-bitten lip, the ELECTRICITY JOLTING MY BRAIN MY PUSSY...all too much, too much, too much, collapsing onto the source of her immediate pleasure, their bodies one, and warm and soft together...

Some time later Kathy jerked awake. "Where am I...not my bed." Her cop's mind came alert, thinking, memory returned.

"Oh god, what did I do?" she whispered. "Naked, with another girl, in her bed...oh god, we had sex!" She slipped away from the lightly snoring brunette, the girl's skin almost as light as the white sheet, seeming to glow in the early morning darkness, Kathy's tan a delightful contrast that she failed to appreciate in her anxious state.

Searching for her clothes, she untangled her panties from Samantha's. "Oh damn, ripped? How did THAT happen?" Not thinking at all, she slipped on Samantha's instead. Way tight on her, better than nothing. She finished dressing, stood at the end of the bed looking down at the sleeping undergrad, waif-like as she dreamt, uncovered and, Kathy conceded, beautiful. Tenderly she covered the girl with a damp, wrinkled sheet.

Muttering under her breath, Kathy let herself out, and made her way through the early morning dark and chill to her car. The walk across campus helped her to clear her head. The events of the evening were a mystery to her, but remembered in exquisite detail. Until she understood the why, though, the remembrance would be like a burr caught in a seam of her blouse, annoying and irritating.

Falling into her own, lonely bed at last, she returned to sleep, and dreamt of a world she had never before imagined. Forgotten yet still memorable dreams of women, girls, females, of all colors and descriptions, bringing her excitement, pleasure, total satisfaction that she had never thought possible. And of her bringing them ecstasy in equal measure.

When she awoke, groggy, she looked down to see that she had on another girl's panties, concrete evidence that the events of the previous evening had really occurred. She moved to slip them off, her thumbs inserting inside the waistband, and sliding them over her full, round ass and hips, slowly overcoming the tight fit, then quickly down her thighs to catch on her ankles. Pulling the limp lavender cotton panties off her foot, she brought the balled up fabric to her nose, sniffing the fragrance of two women. Embarrassed at first, she gave in to the pleasure, shame fading as her right hand made itself familiarly comfortable between her legs, thumb lightly stroking small, pink pearl, index finger invading her wet slit, then opened her mind to the memories of the previous evening.

Rubbing the girl's damp cotton panties over her clit brought Kathy to a dozen orgasms, leaving her breathless, flushed....and quite confused.

* * * *

"Yeah...with a girl?" Linda grinned.

"I have NO idea what happened. Maybe I was drugged?" Kathy looked distressed, the doughnut half-eaten as she finished the synopsis of her previous evening, an early morning confession to her partner. Linda turned down the volume on their police radio, green maple leaves dappling the car with shade, the park otherwise deserted.

"Or maybe you just did something you've been dying to do for years. It's obviously a deeply emotional thing for you -- that's the first doughnut I've ever seen you eat." Linda reached over to brush away a small crumb from her partner's lip. Her finger lingered a millisecond longer than absolutely necessary. Kathy didn't object to the intimate gestured, actually desiring more. She could smell Linda's finger. It smelled...feminine. Kathy felt soft stirrings in that same area as the night before.

"Look, it's not 2010, you know -- people do recognize their inner desires now," Linda reasoned.

"Yeah, yeah, I get that," Kathy argued. "But I've never, ever thought of a girl sexually before -- and I'm naked, um...fucking, in bed with one? C'mon, that's just...I don't know -- weird?"

"Maybe. Or maybe something that shouldn't be suppressed anymore. Men have been keeping women under their thumbs for centuries -- I mean, genital mutilation of young girls, for god's sake. It's time that stopped, and it looks as though only women will stop it." Linda was momentarily angry, then caught herself. "It really is wrong, don't you think?"

"Linda, I don't think I've ever heard you talk about something political," Kathy said, finishing the doughnut. She looked at her partner with affection. "It's kind of ...neat...and sexy."

To both women's surprise, Linda leaned over the bench seat and brought her lips to Kathy's, her pink tongue delicately searching for small crumbs of doughnut in her partner's mouth, their soft kiss suddenly turning into a passionate torrent of mutual need.

"Mmmm," Kathy said after a few seconds. "I should tell you to stop, but right now I feel a fucking furnace in my, you know..."

"Your pussy?" Linda filled in. "Your aching, dripping, so in need of fucking pussy? The pussy that's so ready for another woman's tongue that it's really more of a deliciously hot and wet cunt?" Her smile was reminiscent of a well-fed cat's expression.

Kathy's eyes nearly crossed from lust. "Oh fuck, I never imagined this...with you. And sure as hell not here."

"Yeah, this is not really a good place for me to eat out your little hole, maybe lick your hot ass hole too -- would you like that, honey?" She grinned more at Kathy's small, nervous nod, and the way she squirmed in her seat.

"There's a restroom in the park. Let's take over the ladies room. I doubt that there's anyone there this time of year. And if there is anyone, we can tell them we're doing an investigation -- I intend to investigate how delicious your titties will feel in my mouth." Kathy had the door of the patrol car open as Linda finished her lewd description.

It's pretty likely that the Kathy of a month before wouldn't have been in this situation, but then that Kathy didn't have a mass of molten jello between her legs, either. The two female police officers strode over to the restroom. Curiously, the male side had been a notorious gay hangout, but several months of police stings had put too much excitement into the lives of married men trying to get sex on the down low. As a result, almost no one came to use the building anymore.

The two entered the cool concrete building.

"Kind of sketchy," Kathy remarked, her voice echoing off the walls.

"Sure," Linda agreed, "But I just want to get off. I'm so fucking hot for you I can't stand it!"

Linda suggested that each kneel before the other in turn, and use her mouth to make her partner cum. "I've never actually done that," Kathy admitted. "Using my mouth on another girl," I mean.

"You'll pick it up fast enough," Linda assured her. "I'll go first and show you."

With Linda kneeling on the cool tile floor, Kathy leaned back, her shoulders pressed against the wall, her hips thrust forward. Linda undid Kathy's belt, her pants quickly dropping from the weight of her utility belt, the sharply creased khaki uniform slacks falling around her feet. Her lower body was clad only in white cotton panties, with a huge wet spot at the slit of her pussy.

"Somebody's happy to see me," Linda teased.

"Hurry up, it's cold in here," Kathy whined.

"Shut up, bitch, you'll be plenty hot in a few minutes." Without further ado, Linda dragged Kathy's panties off her hips, and watched as they dropped down her slim thighs to lie atop the khaki mound.

"I can't move my legs apart," Kathy whined some more. Linda didn't say anything, but placed her hands on the front of Kathy's rounded hips, bringing her thumbs to her partner's bright pink labia, and her small, fiery red bush above it.

"Let's see what you've got in there," Linda cooed. Her thumbs gently parted Kathy's plumping labia, her soft flesh hot and swelling with her excitement. Her interior was a deep pink, and gleaming as her feminine moisture visibly formed and dripped to channel near her perineum, running down her thigh.

Her clitoris was a small, pink pearl, nearly invisible, but deepening in color and swelling larger before Linda's avid and excited eyes. She smiled happily at such obvious evidence of her partner's excitement and willingness to be fucked.

"Mmmm, smells SO good, sweet and hot and moist, a little peachy perfume from your little peach. Let me taste it..." Running her tongue roughly and crudely between Kathy's sensitive lips, Kathy came immediately, her nectar already running like a faucet that just couldn't be turned off.

"God, good," Linda moaned, as she buried her face deeper in her partners hot crotch. Kathy had her hands firmly on Linda's blonde hair, forcing her face in harder, Kathy also thrusting with her hips. Linda was lewdly kissing the mouth-like pussy, tongue fucking the creamy cavern for all she was worth.

Kathy cried out as she came, once, twice, three times. "God...fuck," she moaned, over and over, syllables expressed with the sole intent of punctuating her orgasms, nothing more. "God...fuck, god...fuck, godfuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!" she nearly screamed in pleasure, ecstasy suffusing throughout her being, nearly causing her to collapse, forcing Linda to momentarily slam her back against the tiled wall with one hand while holding her up.

Kathy recovered enough to support herself, and Linda brought her hand between Kathy's thighs, her index finger trailing from the bottom of Kathy's sweetly dripping pussy, along the center of her perineum, the smooth trail between cunt and anus. Her cream-covered finger quickly centered on Kathy's tight brown anal opening, and slid inside her there, an unexpected new source of pleasure for the cute young cop.

"Oh...fuck, yeah...fuck my ass, lick my cunt," Kathy crooned, as she rode a wave of delight, her mind floating on a Sapphic journey to paradise. Her body slowly relaxed, her quota of orgasms filled for at least the next few minutes, and she grew eager to bring similar pleasure to Linda.

"Me...I want to do you now," Kathy gasped, as Linda continued lapping at her oozing hole, and her finger filled the younger cop's tight ass hole. She felt Linda reluctantly pull away from her excited and spasming holes, and the older cop got to her feet. Bringing her face to Kathy's, the two kissed, lips pressing together hotly, tongue caressing tongue, then inside each other's mouth, tasting and swallowing the other's saliva, intimate communication.

"Mmm," Kathy hummed, then pulled away, and turned Linda around, then pushed her backside against the wall that she had just used as support herself, slowly falling to her knees. The air was cool on her inflamed and wet pussy, now sadly no longer enjoying the ministrations of her erstwhile lover. Still, the reverberations of Kathy's previous multiple orgasms still coursed through her being, traces of sexual electricity occasionally firing along her weary synapses.

Kathy attended to her partner's uniform pants, unbuckling her utility belt and the leather belt of her pants, unbuttoning the stiff, khaki-colored cotton polyester blend, then unzipping and separating the waistband, the fabric slipping down Linda's thighs to bunch awkwardly around her knees. Kathy forced the pants down further, and inspected Linda's panties.

Floral patterned cotton, small pink flowers with pastel green leaves, a delightful visual smorgasbord, but hardly as attractive as what lay behind the thin fabric. The panties bulged out directly above the center of Linda's crotch. As Kathy slowly pulled Linda's panties down, her pubic bush, cut into a 'landing strip' vertically pointed to the woman's own excited vagina and clitoris.

Perhaps anticipating Kathy's question, Linda muttered, "Jim wanted me to get it trimmed...do you like it?"

"Oh, yeah, that's sweet, it points right to where I want to be...inside you," Kathy moaned. Linda groaned, and thrust her hips forward, as Kathy pulled the panties completely off Linda's hips, the fabric moist and fragrant with Linda's fruit and sugar scented emissions. Kathy aped Linda's actions in bringing her previously to the peaks of pleasure, licking along Linda's hot labia, lapping occasionally inside her stewpot of cum, then fastening her soft lips over Linda's quivering clitoris, Linda shrieking in an agony of pleasure, their two bodies joined at one single point, mouth to genital, electricity uniting them.

Kathy came too, her clit untouched, the simple fact of bringing Linda to orgasm causing her own orgasm. The two were locked in galvanic rigidity, a feedback loop of pleasure causing more pleasure, until basic weariness caused Kathy to fall back, gasping, squatting on her haunches, unfocused gaze on her partner's fiery red crotch, angry-looking purple slit, swollen pale pink pearl of pleasure capping it.

"God...god," Kathy gasped.

"Your ass...I want to eat you there..." Kathy moaned. Swiftly, Linda responded, groaning at the thought of a beautiful, younger woman desiring to eat her forbidden rear hole, and the entirely new stimulation that it would bring her. She shuffled around, her plump ass presented to Kathy's delighted eyes.

The auburn-haired cop put her fingers on each of Linda's ass cheeks, her flesh soft and warm, her dark, feminine fragrance a new intoxicant for Kathy. She found herself drooling, and as she separated the woman's round cheeks to reveal her brown cleft, brought her mouth to the blonde's tight, puckered hole, her wet tongue thrusting saliva inside her.

Kathy could feel Linda's hole flutter at the touch of her rough tongue, then consciously relax as Linda allowed her new lover inside. Linda brought her hand down between her legs to frig her erect clit while Kathy's tongue fucked her ass.

"God! Fuck my ass hole, you sweet little cunt! Lick my dirty hole with your fucking slutty tongue, eat my hole, kiss my ass bitch!" Linda's body shook with numerous orgasms. Kathy, too, experienced several orgasms, though hardly the number or intensity of Linda's, but the extreme perversion of finding herself willingly lick another female's ass hole was certainly enough to send her over the edge several times.

The two slowed in their enthusiastic fucking after many minutes, soft tingles of pleasure suffusing their clits, and radiating through their beings, as though supercharged with erotic pleasure.

"I came so much, with my face in your ass," Kathy giggled, giving Linda's moist ass cheeks loving kisses.

"Yeah," Linda replied, tired but happy. The two stayed as they were for only a minute, though it seemed like hours. Finally, Kathy rose to her feet, and the two women kissed again, tenderly, sealing the reality of their impromptu sapphic lovemaking. Without a trace of embarrassment, they dressed, straightening out their gear, and left the restroom.

A young mother pushing a stroller, standing outside the public restroom, eyed them as they exited. The two cops glanced at her as they walked away, her eyes on them for a long time.

"Do you think she knows what we were doing?" Kathy asked.

"Probably," Linda replied. "And she probably wanted to join in. I'll bet her hot titties were leaking at the thought of us doing her. Mmm, hot milk from her fat breasts, nipples dripping, me biting those hot little nubs..."

"Jesus!" Kathy said. "Listen to yourself."

"What?" Linda replied insouciantly."

"We're talking about fucking some woman. Heck, we just finished fucking each other in a public restroom. You don't think that's unusual?"

Finally, Linda looked abashed. "Well..." she began.

"What?" Kathy asked, irritated.

"That wasn't exactly my first lesbian experience," Linda confessed. "Umm...Allison and I have been, umm, intimate..."

"Your sister?" Kathy responded, boggling at the thought of two sisters fucking...or whatever they had done. Perhaps it was just a little kissing...

That thought went away quickly.

"One night she came to our bed, and slid in next to me, naked. At first I was going to object -- it seemed like something I was supposed to say, but excitement overcame any sense that it was wrong..."

"Where was Jim during this?" Kathy asked, confounded.

"It seemed so dreamlike -- he was asleep on the other side. I thought for sure he'd wake up and start yelling...but he didn't."

"That seems strange," Kathy said.

"Of course, the whole thing was so strange," Linda replied. "Maybe the thought that it might be a dream gave me a little freedom to go along, you know?"

"And so, then what?" Kathy asked, more excited than curious.

"Oh god, what didn't we do! Lots of kissing, caressing, we licked each other's pussies, and she showed me something she said was 'scissoring', um, you put your pussies together and-"

"Yeah, um, I've heard of that," Kathy responded, her face reddening.

"Anyway, it went on for maybe half an hour, and dozens of orgasms -- for each of us -- and Jim never woke up, Allison went back to her room, and well, she and I look at each other a little differently now over dinner."

"And Jim?" Kathy asked.

"I dunno," Linda replied, now looking bored. "Who cares? Besides, he's started complaining that he 'doesn't feel well', fucking complainer." She looked disgusted.

"Let him jerk off in the bathroom, I'm tired of his bullshit. And his fucking hypochondria...ass hole." Kathy looked startled. It was way more believable that Linda would indulge in lesbian play than that she would say anything unkind about her husband of eight years. Heck, Kathy thought, I could see her being a leftover undercover agent for the Soviet Union, recruited at the age of two, before I could picture her badmouthing him.