Daughters of the Yakuza

Story Info
Two young dominatrixes torture a kidnap victim.
4.3k words
3.92
62.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warehouse in the backstreets of Tokyo looked much like the others in that district. There were lots of import/export companies in the surrounding streets so the local Yakuza family were able to blend their operation in amongst the other busy commercial premesis without drawing any unwanted attention from the Law. Not that they posed much of a problem - most of the Police chiefs in the city were in the pay of the family anyway. Problems could be made to go away.

At the back of the warehouse were the usual offices, washrooms and canteens, as well as a few small cupboards for cleaning supplies etc. If you didnt know the bunker was there you would never have found it. The iron trap door was well concealed.

The bunker was built as a bomb shelter during the war and used to ensure the employees of the factory suppling the Japanese war effort were able to continue their work as soon as possible after a raid. Ten metres underground, it was a small annex of two rooms - one large enough to accommodate 50 people in relative comfort for an hour or two, and a smaller room that was sleeping quarters for about 10 people.

These days however, the Yakuza used this bunker as their interrogation facility - with most sessions conducted in the presence of the family Boss, Yamamoto San. The smaller room still used as sleeping quarters and the larger room now a well equipped torture chamber, which due to its size still looked quite spartan. Yamamoto San was the kind of man best described as a Psychopathic killer, and was widely feared in the city, and known for his cruelty and sadism towards anyone who he deemed to have shown disrespect to him. The other thing Yamamoto San was known for was his fierce protection of his two young daughters - Keiko and Yumi. None of Yamamoto Sans considerable wealth was spared for his two 'empresses' and the two girls were well used to getting anything and everything they wanted.

At 22 and 20 respectively Keiko and Yumi had already long shown that they had inherited their fathers enthusiasm for sadism. It was five years since they were first allowed to 'play' with a prisoner, and their interest in S&M had been strong ever since. Many hours had been spent watching the brutal S&M films that the Yakuza financed, produced and distributed and it wasnt long before the girls set about the task of acquiring victims to experience the painful effects of their sadistic fantasies. These days the Bunker was where the two of them spent most of their spare time, entertaining themselves with the suffering of the guys they had drugged and kidnapped. Yamamoto San was very tolerant of his Daughters, although the number of bodies he had had to ask his underlings to dispose of recently was causing even him concern. He would have to have a word with them - they were only young ladies exploring their interests and they would probably mellow with age, he considered.

Getting the guys was easy, the girls were very attractive and very well dressed. Keiko was tall and slim, with long shapely legs, her navel length hair jet black, and centre parted exposing a long angular nose and smoldering sleepy eyes but mostly hiding ears which she felt were a little too large. Yumi was shorter, and not quite as shapely as her sister. She had a slight frame and a flatish chest, her round high cheekboned face topped by ear length black hair, usually in a side parting. She had large accusing eyes, and many had felt a chill as she pierced them with her stare. Sitting in a bar, they would select a victim - usually a lonely single middle aged salary man, so happy to be receiving the attentions of two sexy ladies like this, that the question 'what's wrong with this picture' never even entered their heads, so that by the time the drug kicks in they are already in the girls car, supposedly heading to a Love Hotel, but in actuality heading to the bunker, with a couple of weeks of misery and pain in front of them. And nothing else. Of course the first they know of it is when they awake, either hanging from the ceiling by the wrists, or firmly strapped down to a large, thick wooden torture bench.

This new plaything found himself in the former predicament. Suspended six inches from the floor, he was gagged, with a large black ball gag and his legs had been shackled together with a heavy 3 inch chain. He was naked. As he came to and began to struggle and try to call out from behind his gag, his two captors shared a sly smile with each other. As usual they had taken their time preparing for tonights torture session. The first one with a new guy was usually the best, both girls savoring the fear of the victim as they realized the seriousness of their situation. Realizing for the first time that the two flirtatious young girls offering a couple of hours of casual sexual relief in the bar were in fact two very sadistic dominatrixes, who were going to thoroughly enjoy putting their victim through very many hours of hellishly excruciating tortures.

Keiko had chosen an outfit in her favorite black latex. Every piece made to measure in incredibly shiney 1mm thick rubber, clinging deliciously to her slim, shapeny figure. She wore a boned corset, supporting latex stockings and a pair of shoulder length gloves. Knee high patent combat boots enabled her to stand for long periods and helped her balance when a whipping or other activity started to get really physical. A rubber collar with long sharp spikes only accentuated her scowling, angry demeanor. She had shaved all her body hair.

Yumi preferred something more minimal. A pair of studded black leather hot pants, zipped all the way through and a studded black leather half-cup bra. She wore very thin black leather driving gloves and a pair of black patent leather stilettos. She had swept her hair straight back and applied wax to it to keep it in place, even when she became hot from the exitement and exertion of the treatments she loved to administer.

The two of them had been sharing long, lingering french kisses, enjoying the smooth sensations of each others bodies and feeling the building anticipation of the session to come when their subject stirred. The sly smile was followed by one last passionate kiss before the two torturesses languidly sauntered into the chamber and approached their victim to introduce themselves.

They loved to start slowly, explaining in dreadful detail some of the things they had in store for him, and making sure he was fully aware of the fact he had no escape, no chance and that everything that happened to him for the rest of his life was to be decided by Keiko and Yumi. The psychological aspects of torture were something the girls were well aware of. Of course the tortures would be horrible to go through, but why waste the opportunity to instill fear and dread into the prisoner first? The nervousness and stress in his body would give their physical ministrations even greater impact. He would struggle more, scream more and the surges of power rushing through the girls bodies would become almost overwhelming.

As they spoke they would stroke their naked prey softly and erotically. Giggling, the girls were always amused by the ability of men to become aroused by them, even as they pointed out just how far under the ground they were, how his screams would be copious, loud and unheard by anyone except the two female devils who were causing them to burst from his lips.

Although the older of the two sistes, Keiko was the quieter of the two, and was happy to let Yumi do much of the talking.

Yumi went to the trembling prisoner and stood against his naked flesh, making sure he could feel the studs cold against his skin. Looking up into his face with a smutty smirk on her lips, she gently hushed to silence the frantic begging coming from behind the gag.

'I am Yumi, and this is my sister Keiko...' - Keiko gave a mock little girls wave with her latex covered index finger '...and we are going to have a little bit of fun with you'

Renewed grunts came from the prisoner and he struggled against the rope bondage on his wrists, wrenching his shoulders and chaffing his ankles attempting to escape his shackles.

'We are going to do some experiments to see how much pain you can take' said Yumi, giggling at the muffled protests and look of wide eyed terror of the victim.

Clenching her fist, Yumi delivered a hard, sharp punch into his balls, and stood back to admire the resulting muffled scream, red face and instant sweating her punch produced. Keiko purred in appreciation.

'Lets introduce our friend to a few of our toys, so he has something to look forward to' said Yumi.

Keiko opened a nearby metal cabinet, and the victim peered into it and from his vantage point, suspended from the ceiling he could see some of the larger items within, but there were plenty of other things which he could not make out. Of what he could see there were a pair of large machetes, several baseball bats, a crowbar, some lengths of metal piping and some long canes and sticks - some flexible, some rigid. He could see something that looked like a briefcase or aluminium flight case. Hanging inside he could see two heavy rubber aprons and two pairs of heavy, black industrial gauge rubber gloves, the rubber must have been a centimetre thick and they were long enough to go all the way up to the shoulders. Many of the items he could see appeared well used, and had ominous dark stains on them.

Keiko picked up one of the machetes and slowly approached her victim, drinking his increasing fear as she got closer to him. 'We can skin you alive with these' she whispered softly and caressed his skin with the blade. Breathing into his ear, 'just cut the skin from you in little strips' she said scraping the tip of the blade up from the base of his cock, and up to his chest until she reached the collar bone, where she paused momentarily, pushing her naked pussy tightly against his thigh before digging the point viciously into his skin right on the bone where the skin is thinnest. He gave a short cry and Keiko felt the surge of power as the victim bucked hard against her clit. As Keiko returned the Machete to the cabinet Yumi wiped her middle finger into the blood dripping down the mans chest and licked it from her finger, looking the agonized man directly in the eye. If there was one thing Yumi really liked, it was the taste of blood - the taste of power, she thought.

They continued to show him their instruments for some time, in no real hurry. He was shown a pair of pliers and pair of secateurs - both dominatrixes stood close to their victim now, stroking and teasing him as they tortured his mind with with a series of terrifying images - 'with these we can remove your finger and toenails first and then your fingers and toes' the instruments were used to caress his skin 'before we move on to other places'. He was shown a blowtorch 'with this we can heat branding irons for you' smiled Yumi, 'or warm up the soles of your feet a little bit, would you like that'? giggled the younger girl as the victim continued to struggle and protest behind his gag - his protests becoming louder all the time. Next he was shown brass knuckles and hammers, 'we can break every bone in your body, one by one'. Then medical equipment, scalpels and hypodermic needles, 'we can inject your ballsack with irritants or fluids to make you more sensitive' whispered Keiko with 'then you can enjoy us using the scalpels on you' . They showed him a soldering iron 'Would you like to feel this'?, 'or these?' Yumi asked, scraping some some long metal skewers across his face. The screams of protest from the victims stuffed mouth reached a new high as he was shown 2 cattle prods and the contents of the briefcase - which turned out to be a control box for an electric shock device with accessories including metal probes and very mean looking crocodile clips. The keen torturers instantly sought to capitalize on the immense fear these items obviously held for their captive and used the two prods to terrorize him for quite some time simply by touching him with the prods with no need to even discharge a shock, the two dominatrixes rubbing their clits at the obviously very effective mental torture they were so fond of inflicting.

His attention was also drawn to the items of furniture in the room, which he had been too preoccupied and sluggish to notice before. There was a free standing wooden St Andrews cross, tilted back at a 45 degree angle and covered in very heavy leather straps and thick metal rings. There was the torture bench, again covered in heavy straps and plenty of places for chains to be locked on. The bench also featured a roller and ratchet system at each end, very much in the style of a medieval rack, allowing the prisoner to be stretched tighter and tighter, until and beyond their breaking point.

There was an inquisition chair, covered in sharp spikes in the back and headrests, on the armrests and in the seat, or at least those parts of the seat that had not been cut away to provide access to the buttocks and upper thighs of the victim from below. Tucked beneath the chair was a sturdy griddle, resembling a small but heavy duty barbecue. There was a piece of furniture like a gym horse, but again covered in straps of leather and convenient bondage points. There was something like a gallows in one corner, but with no trap door below.The ceiling, walls and floor also had plenty of metal rings in them. The two torturers knew that the moment to start the session properly had come, satisfied that their victim could no longer reach greater levels of discomfort without the application of actual physical torture.

'Lets whip him' said Kieko brightly, and the two kissed and fondled each other for a few moments while their victim struggled and grunted into the gag. The gag wasnt strictly necessary, given how soundproofed the bunker was, but the girls found that the initial pleas of their victims were tiring and annoying, but tended to remove the gag after a few hours of screaming had already led their horse victim to scream only when in pain, rather than the profuse begging they usually indulged in earlier in their captivity.

Keiko unzipped the crotch zip in Yumis hot pants and her latex covered fingers slipped into Yumis already dripping pussy. Yumi moaned and nibbled Keikos ear lovingly. 'Come on..' said Keiko '..Lets give him some pain to enjoy!'

They went to the cabinet to chose their instruments. Rather than go for the harshest implements first (which Yumi, in particular had to be dissuaded from doing) the girls liked to use each whip with increasing force until the victim is on the verge of becoming used to it, before changing their chosen implement for something further up the pain/damage scale. This practice of stretching out and slowing down the tortures made the girls dizzy with pleasure.

Keiko chose an implement she had made herself. Three 3ft lengths of square, hard, plastic coated telephone cord protruded from a short, heavy, rubber covered wooden handle. The once cream coloured cords now had a reddish pink tinge along their whole length and Keiko knew that the blood of their latest catch would soon be applying another coat of dye to the plastic.

Yumi selected a single tail pleated leather whip. It was a hand made Australian whip, about four feet long with a thin forked tongue shaped ending. The whip was in a pale amber leather and was also obviously blood stained. The leather driving gloves Yumi wore gave her an excellent grip, and she knew too, that she could cut flesh to shreds after just a few minutes of using the instrument.

They took up their positions. Keiko went round behind the victim eying his back and the backs of his legs and picturing the thin bloody red streaks she would soon decorate his flesh with. Yumi stood in front of him, the handle of the whip in her right hand, the forked end laying in her left.

Suddenly, the two Dominas began the whipping, slowly. Each time one girl landed a blow, the other would wait until he was almost over the shock and pain before landing her blow. Both girls worked their way up and down his suspended body, lingering in the areas that seemed to caused greater suffering, the sobs and screams becoming a constant gurgling as their victim struggled to cope with the pain. After about fifteen minutes, the girls paused to rest their whipping arms. Keiko skipped over to the cabinet and returned immediately with a plastic spray bottle in her hand. Yumi giggled and watched smiling as her sister adjusted the spray nozzle to produce a fine mist, and proceeded to apply the vinegar to her victims open, bleading welts. The shrieking and wriggling of the subject amused and aroused the girls, as they considered which implements to use next.

The sweat was pouring from the victim now, as the sadistic girls returned, re-armed. Yumi had a terrible looking, thick, rigid cane and Keikos latex gloved hands held a heavy black rubber dog whip which she slapped into the palm of her left hand, glaring at the victim.

They began again, quicker now, enjoying the sounds of their respective punishment instruments finding their mark and the screms that resulted and didnt stop until after their victim had lost consciousness, some half hour later. This wasnt too much of a problem, the smelling salts administered by Yumi reviving him very quickly. 'You had better keep those close' said Keiko 'I feel like starting the real torture - spread his legs'

Keiko took a small sharp dagger and pressed it hard into his face just below his eye. Just inches away from his face she stared up into his eyes conveying the silent but unmistakeable message - "Keep Still"

Yumi undid the shackles between his legs and spread his legs with a spreader bar. His feet pushed wide apart, she attached a short chain from the centre of the bar to a ring in the floor. They blindfolded him. Moving behind him, Keiko wasted no time in putting her knee high combat boots to good use, starting a rhythmical kicking of his balls. Yumi, a little shorter, and wearing stilettos repeated her punch of earlier. Feeling a guys balls squash through the thin leather of her driving gloves was one of Yumis favorite sensations, one which she easily got lost in, and it came as a bit of a surprise to her when she heard her sister saying 'get the smelling salts - hes gone again'. Yumi hadnt noticed.

Once revived the process continued - he was alternately punched and kicked by the delighted sadists, then given the salts and brought back around just to be treated the same way once more. After the times between needing to use the salts became just a few minutes, they decided to rest him for a small while - after all, there were plenty more horrors they wished to visit on him yet.

As Yumi covered her with a small handgun, Keiko half pushed half dragged their victim over to the free standing cross and secured him in place. The gun made Yumi feel like a goddess and she shoved it roughly into the mouth of the subject. Thrusting it in and out of his mouth, Yumi had to fight the urge to pull the trigger but was dissuaded by the sight of Keiko taking the shock box out of the cabinet with a devious smile. Yumi gave him plenty of the salts, not wishing him to miss a second of what her sister had in store for him.

Giving electric shocks was one of Keikos favorite activities. She loved the way the eyes of the victim would roll up into the top of their heads, the way their backs arched and muscles tensed involuntary. She liked to remove the gag and watch them foaming at the mouth, rabid in their agony. Their earlier discovery of their victims intense fear of electricity had brought Keiko waves of pleasure and convinced her that this particular Electro session was going to be one she was going to enjoy even more than usual.

Keiko prepared the equipment, all the while giving the now re-energised, struggling and screaming victim dirty, sadistic smiles. Yumi smoked a cigarette. She was supposed to be having a break, but couldnt resist a bit of impromptu cigarette torture - pushing the glowing, red hot end into the victims cheeks and relishing his screaming.

12