Daughters Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obaki
Obaki
345 Followers

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes” Maggie kept repeating every time my cock bottomed out in her cunt.

Looking at my daughters wobbling tits I grabbed her nipples, squeezing and pulling them. I leaned forward pushing her legs into then air in a V and as I sucked one of her perfect tits into my mouth, biting the nipple. Maggie had long nipples, over an inch long now and very hard. I let go of her legs and she dropped both of them to my right side.

“Fuck me doggie style daddy.” Maggie said as she continued to roll over onto her belly with my cock still deep in her cunt.

Once Maggie was on her belly, I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up to me. Now that she was on her knees I started fucking her hard and fast again. Her cunt felt so good, I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I wouldn’t last much longer. Her face was shoved into the pillow so if she was saying anything I didn’t hear it. I reached under Maggie and found her clit.

I groaned, “I’m gonna cum now Maggie. I’m gonna pour a gallon of my cum in your hot tight cunt.” Squeezing her clit between my thumb and index finger I gave one last shove, driving her to the bed and pushing the tip of my cock into her womb. Cum roared thru my cock blasting into Maggie’s womb. She shuddered as another orgasm ran thru her body.

I’ve no clue how long we just laid there. When I did finally recovered I crawled between the girls and they rolled over to face me. Looping an arm around each of them I slowly massaging a tit in each hand. Both girls leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you daddy. That was wonderful.” Maggie purred. “I’ve never cum like that before in my life.”

“Yeah Mr. J,” Charlyn chimed in. “You have one great cock and one fantastic mouth.”

“Girls, the pleasure was all mine.” I continued to bask in the afterglow of one of the best orgasms I’d ever had.

“Ah, daddy, Char and I were talking and we were wondering…” her voice trailed away.

“What is it baby girl?” I asked giving her nipple a little pinch.

“Well, Char and I were wondering if we could do this again? You, know, just the three of us?

Looking from one girl to the other I began to smile. Then leaning over I gave Charlyn a slow sensual kiss. Turning to my daughter I gave her the same long loving kiss.

“Of course sweetheart. How could I say no to my baby girl. We can get together any time you want.”

Obaki
Obaki
345 Followers
12