Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, mommy," Lauren implored Amy, holding her arms open.

"Oops, sorry," Amy apologized. "I was transfixed by you, sweetie."

"Do you think I'm cute?" Lauren asked coyly, and probably a little unnecessarily, given that the two had just fucked like bunnies.

"Of course baby," Amy said, as she tentatively dipped her foot in the tub. "Ooh, that IS nice." She stepped into the tub, lowering herself into the water, then lay next to Lauren, their soft bodies in close contact. "You feel so nice to touch," Amy said, her hand caressing the girl's shoulder, her eyes on Lauren's. Lauren blushed.

"Thanks, mommy....you know, I really, really liked what we did in bed."

"So did I, honey. Your little pussy felt so good on my cock, and your body is so fantastic," Amy replied, then kissed the girl, their lips coming together familiarly. They embraced comfortably, two lovers in an intimate and loving embrace.

"Do you do that...uh, to Karen?" Lauren asked shyly.

"Do you mean, fucking with a dildo?" Amy asked. "Although, I wish there were a more romantic way to refer to it..."

Lauren nodded eagerly. Amy smiled at the young filly's excitement.

"Yes, we just started," Amy said, smiling. "We were SO nervous when we went to the 'Mega Adult Novelties' store in Columbus to buy it."

"You had the courage to do that?" Lauren asked. "I don't think I could."

"Karen and I had made love, probably thousands of times in the last three months, and we were looking for a little variation. Don't be surprised if the urge gets so great between you and your mom..."

Lauren looked thoughtful, then grinned at her lover. "Oh, I'm already thinking of us getting one of...those," she said, looking at the dildo and its harness, sitting on the toilet by the tub. "But I think I'd rather do it by the Internet."

"Part of the fun was buying it, and watching the expression on the clerk's face," Amy said.

"You were BOTH there?" Lauren asked, incredulous.

"Uh huh, and we made sure that people knew it was for US," Amy said, with an evil grin.

"What did you do?" Lauren asked.

"Well, Karen referred to me as 'mommy' several times, fairly loudly, and when we were picking one out, I asked her, again loud enough for the men nearby to hear, if she thought the dildo part might be too big for her. She replied, 'I trust you mommy, even if it IS too big for my little pussy, you won't hurt me.'"

Amy giggled. "Right after that, a bunch of the men headed for the private viewing booths. I don't want to have sex with men, but it's fun to torture them!" Lauren nodded, and smiled.

"I'm wondering what to do with Bobby," she said thoughtfully.

"Bobby?" Amy asked.

"He's a boy I was seeing, before mommy opened up my eyes...and my legs!" Lauren said.

"If you don't mind some advice..." Amy said.

"No, go ahead," Lauren said, anxious for the older woman's guidance.

"Well, while it might be fun to torture the men we know, since we no longer need them for anything, at least in bed, well, there's a very real risk that they'll turn violent. Violence from men, especially frustrated men, is something we should fear, for a long, long time - until all of society can eventually be rearranged to suit us."

"That makes sense," Lauren said. "We have to use our 'feminine wiles,' to use a man term, I guess." She paused, then resumed. "I really loathe the thought of a man ever putting his thing inside me. I hope that I can live my life as I want, not some man."

"Don't worry, honey. We already have enough of a hold on the levers of power, that women's rights to exclude men will become evident - I think you'll see stories on TV, radio and the newspapers illustrating that," Amy said, with some satisfaction.

"I can't wait!" Lauren exclaimed, her cute smile once again manifesting itself. Then she launched herself back into Amy's arms. The two women kissed again, their tongues playfully searching inside each other's mouth, their sexual heat rising again.

"We really should clean that thing...shouldn't we?" Lauren asked, looking at the dildo and its harness.

"Sure," Amy said, her clit feeling a sweet tingle. "Bring it in the tub, we can clean it here."

"Okay," Lauren said, already reaching over for the toy. As she lifted herself up to reach over the edge of the tub, her hot little ass, glowing bright red from the hot water, became exposed in front of Amy.

"Oh sweetie, what a cute little ass," Amy moaned, her hand caressing the girl's round butt cheeks, and her lips followed, kissing the teen's softness.

"Ooh!" Lauren giggled, pausing to allow the older woman to feel her ass. After a minute or so, she sat back down, facing Amy, the cock in hand. Lauren brought it to her nose and sniffed it.

"Mmmm," smells good," Lauren said, her eyes locked on Amy's. Then she licked the hard, flexible cock, her pink tongue lascivious in tasting the fake penis. Amy moaned.

Impulsively, Lauren offered the cock to her mentor. Amy took it, sniffed it, then began sucking on it for a moment. "The best part of it is you," she said. "Your pussy cream tastes wonderful."

Lauren took the dildo back. "Then, why don't we put some more of it on this?"

Amy looked puzzled for a few seconds, then she understood where Lauren was going.

"Only if you help me put it on," she said. Lauren grinned.

"I'd love to," she said. Amy stood up in the tub, water running off her now red body in sheets, facing Lauren. Lauren knelt before the woman, looking lovingly at the woman's pussy.

"You're pussy is so beautiful!" Lauren said. She looked contemplative.

"Karen came from here," she marveled, bringing her index finger to trace over Amy's labia. Amy shivered with pleasure under Lauren's touch.

"Yes, and she keeps trying to get back in," Amy joked.

"Yeah, that's what mommy says about me, too," Lauren said, laughing. She leaned forward, and lightly kissed the woman's clitoris.

Amy squeaked. "Oooh!" Lauren smiled.

"Later," she said. Then she helped Amy attach the harness to her hips, once again waving her big cock in Lauren's face. Lauren once again kissed Amy, the tip of her cock this time.

"C'mon down," she said, holding Amy's hand to steady her as she sat back in the tub, the tip of the cock peeking above the water, like a little pink island. "Now, lie back," Lauren said, as Amy relaxed, her head resting on the back ledge of the tub.

"Comfy?" Lauren asked.

"Uh huh," Amy said, her eyes closed, her hands holding to the ledge on either side.

Lauren then squatted over Amy's cock, using her left hand to steady herself, and her right hand to hold the cock at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto the cock, sighing as the thick dildo separated her labia, and slowly slipped inside her wet tunnel.

Inch by inch, she sunk down onto the cock, until the full ten inches was buried deep inside her overstretched pussy. Amy brought her hands to Lauren's breasts, caressing and playing with her small, sweet breasts, as Lauren adjusted to the giant dildo filling her.

"Ohhh," Lauren moaned, partly from the sensations in her pussy and lower stomach virtually overwhelming her faculties, but also from the sweet touch of her female lover's fingers on her sensitive breasts and nipples.

For her part, Amy was enjoying the feeling of Lauren's weight on her, but with Lauren receiving the thrusts of Amy's cock. In addition, she greatly loved touching the young girl's smaller breasts, and her excited nipples. She leaned forward and took one of Lauren's breasts in her mouth, licking her soft, warm flesh, enjoying her pleasant, feminine taste and smell, then pressing her lips over the girl's hard nipples, scraping the edge of her teeth over the sensitive pink flesh, making Lauren groan with the mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh, god yess," Lauren sighed, as the sharp sensations raced to her clit, accompanied by the heavier feeling of fullness and stretching from her cunt. Using her knees to raise and lower herself, Lauren began fucking herself on Amy's cock, the sweet feeling of pleasure from being fucked by a woman, a heady source of ecstasy, taking on a life of its own, her body, not her mind, controlling the rate at which she impaled herself on her female lover.

Amy alternated between kissing and sucking the girl's small tits, and massaging and pinching them with her fingers, as the girl banged herself on her. The top of the dildo was pressing into both women's clits - as Lauren lost more and more control over her own fucking, the nubs pressed into those small, sensitive pink pearls of pleasure, driving both women up the figurative wall, their orgasms quickly imminent.

"Aggh, fuck Lauren, you're so fucking hot....god,, you feel so good on top of me!" Amy gasped. Lauren leaned in, still humping herself on Amy's gargantuan sized cock, and kissed the older woman, their kisses now sloppy, both women too excited to be fastidious about their oral contacts. Lauren dripped saliva from her mouth onto Amy's flushed cheek, normal muscle control lacking as her reptilian hind brain took over, seeking ultimate pleasure that she knew Amy would grant her,

Amy was experiencing a similar level, sinking to a primitive level of ecstasy-seeking sex slut. Her pelvis was tightening as it it prepared for an overwhelming orgasm, a delicious sensation of trying to expel ecstasy through her vagina and clitoris. Her hips raised up, entirely involuntarily - she was not aware of it - to press herself deeper inside the young girl she was busy fucking. For her part, Lauren was intent on driving herself harder and deeper onto the woman's giant cock. Both women were only dimly aware that their rhythmic rocking and humping were sending waves of bath water over the ledge of the tub and onto the floor

Had they been more aware, neither one would have cared, as the desire for sapphic ecstasy filled their beings, all sensation now centered in the women's tiny clits.

Lauren was the first to cum, all nerve endings in her body, but particularly in the region of her pelvis, firing spasmodically, figurative fireworks shooting off in her sexually aroused body, the rhythm of her fucking breaking down as her legs received tingles of pleasure along with the command to lift and lower. She was reduced to wriggling her hips from side to side and forward and back, fully impaled on Amy's dick.

"Unnh, unnh, yes yes yesssss," Lauren moaned, words not at all adequate to express her love for Amy at that moment, stretching endlessly through time.

Shortly after Lauren's pleasurable mental meltdown, nano-seconds really, and responding to Lauren's sweet verbal expostulations, Amy experienced her own cum, the feel of a hot, young, excited female body on top of hers sending her into a tsunami of sweet smelling, colorful flowers, washing over and drowning her in ecstasy, as though a garden of roses had conspired to rape her, filling her with a delicious feminine semen. "Oh god, oh god, god god god!" Amy babbled, her body rigid with electric pleasure.

The women held together, Lauren slumped on Amy, Amy's cock still deep inside her young lover, and the two relaxed, two joined as one, the enjoyable, natural consequence of two women indulging in complete sapphic fulfillment. They lay like that, taking comfort and pleasure simply from each other's touch, the excitement of their mutual orgasms gone, now the basic, intimate contact of woman with woman - in so many ways a far richer and deeper experience than mere climax, and the glue that would hold two or more FIT-converted women together as one.

During that too-brief quiet time, there in the lukewarm water of the sunken garden tub, Amy and Lauren wordlessly evolved their own relationship, one that might endure for decades beyond this day, two women together, regardless of their simultaneously existing and deeper partnerships with, respectively, Karen and Rebecca. Small movements of fingers on silky flesh, of cheek against cheek, of warm breath racing over goose-pimpling flesh, signaled their wordless understanding of how it would be between them from that time on.

When words finally came back to them, Lauren whispered, "Do you think Rebecca and Karen heard us?"

Amy shook her head. "I don't know. I think maybe the deaf old lady on the next block might have heard us."

"Why don't we go check on them," Lauren suggested. "I wonder what mom's doing."

"Yeah, maybe we should, we've been away from them for a long time - I miss my little girl," Amy said fondly.

The two women cleaned each other up, soaping the other, enjoying the feel of supple, feminine flesh, then scrubbing with a washcloth, finally rinsing off. Amy patted Lauren down with a towel, then allowed Lauren to do the same to her.

"Put your towel on the floor to soak up the water we splashed. I hope it doesn't leak through," Amy said, with a worried expression.

"Mothers!" giggled Lauren.

"You'll see one day, young lady," Amy said, serious. "You'll be a mother, and you'll worry about things like this." Lauren shrugged. "Here's some big towels we can wrap ourselves in," Lauren said, pulling two giant floral bath towels out of the linen closet. "I think most of our clothes are downstairs - well, yours, anyway."

The two wrapped themselves, then walked down the hall to the master bedroom, peeking around the corner. Rebecca's bed was quite rumpled, but neither Rebecca or Karen were in sight. Amy and Lauren could hear movement in the bathroom, though, and the door was ajar.

"Hi....girls?" Amy said in a loud voice, as she and Lauren entered the bedroom. "Are you decent?"

Karen peered around the corner, her long, golden hair wrapped in a towel. "I don't think so," she giggled. "Rebecca made sure of that!"

Rebecca's disembodied voice rang out. "Oh now, THAT'S not fair! You had some fun, too!" Lauren and Amy looked at each other and smiled.

"Are you trying to make us jealous?" Amy said, pouting.

"That depends on what you two were doing," Rebecca said as she walked out of the bathroom, completely nude, her short black hair moistly glossy, her body damp and glowing redly. "Judging by what Karen and I heard, quite a bit."

Amy and Lauren looked at each other, both blushing furiously. Lauren spoke up.

"You sound jealous, mom," she said.

"Maybe I am...a little bit," Rebecca said. Lauren came over to her mother, and took her naked body in her arms.

"Ohh, you don't have to be, ever," she said. "You're my first love and my best love." The movement of her mother into her arms loosened the towel, and it fell to the floor, leaving them both naked together.

Karen whistled, then pulled Amy's towel off too, resulting in all four women being naked, with only the towel over Karen's hair. She sighed, and pulled that off, and went into her mother's embrace. The two couples writhed against each other hotly.

"Mom, you smell so good," Lauren said.

"You mean, because I'm clean?" Rebecca said wryly.

"Er, yeah. You have to admit, smelling dirty is fun, but you can't do that all the time. Not and feel feminine, too," Lauren said.

"Lesson learned, honey," Rebecca said. "Maybe we can compromise? You know, I'll let you shower or take a bath everyday, but during the day you forget to wipe...you know?"

"What??" asked Amy quizzically. "What are you all talking about?" Lauren looked at Karen, and then they both looked at Rebecca.

"Umm, I've found that smelling other girls' bodies really turns me on. Honestly, it's VERY hot!" Rebecca blushed.

"Well, sure, I love a feminine girl too, her clean, soapy smell, her perfume-"

"Umm, mom means more like her 'natural' perfume - her sweat after working out, her pussy after peeing, and during peeing, her ass after - well, you get the idea," Lauren said.

"Oh," Amy said. Then, "OHHHH!" her eyes widening.

Then she walked over to Rebecca, who looked at her curiously, lifted Rebecca's hand, and took her index finger and slipped it into her mouth and sucked on it, her eyes fixed on Rebecca's.

Then she let it slip out of her mouth wetly, brought it across one of her nipples and said huskily, "Do you think you'd like to play with MY dirty ass, sometime?" It was Rebecca's turn to have her eyes opened.

Rebecca looked at Lauren, who nodded.

"How about now?" Rebecca said, taking Amy's hand and leading her to her bed. The two mothers laid down together on the bed, wasting no time, deep in each other's arms.

Karen and Lauren, their two beautiful daughters, looked at each other and giggled. Lauren took Karen's hand, kissed it, and led her over to the unused bed, formerly used only by Lauren's father, Rebecca's husband. Karen sat on the side of the bed, and Lauren immediately knelt on the floor between her legs.

"Mmm, you have such a pretty pussy, Karen," Lauren said admiringly. "May I kiss it?"

"I'd like that very much, Lauren," Karen said. "Please do, and please be sure to run your pretty pink tongue over my lips, and then inside my wet slit. It's SO hot inside there, perhaps your rough tongue can cool it down, and lick up some of that messy wetness I get down there."

"Would you like me to kiss your little swollen, pink clit, too, while I'm there? It looks a little uncomfortable, as your little purple sunshade appears to have retracted itself. I shouldn't want your delicate little pearl to get sunburnt, even if we are inside. You can't be too careful." Lauren looked up adoringly at Karen.

"Yes, do what you think best, I put myself in your hands, darling," Karen said, as Lauren's mouth approached the teen's pussy, already wet with excitement. Lauren began lapping at Karen's fresh-smelling little cunt, finding the sweet taste of her feminine honey delicious and exciting. Her shoulders pushed the girl's thighs apart, widening her vaginal opening to allow even better entry for her tongue in the girl's pussy.

"Oh, yess," Karen hissed, as she felt a thrill of excitement course through her from Lauren's rough, pink tongue running over her delicate, silky flesh. Her hands went to the top of Lauren's head, her fingers intertwining in the teen's long, brown hair. She eased her hips forward, to allow Lauren deeper entry inside herself.

Lauren thrust her tongue deep inside the pink opening, desperately trying to keep up with the flow of the girl's hot musky cream, so delicious and sweet. Karen shuddered as an orgasm ran through her thighs, her legs shaking from the unbearable pleasure.

"Oh god, yes!" Karen groaned. "Lick my hole, baby, drink all the hot cream I have for you, fuck me with your tongue!!" The rest was just babble, not that Lauren was paying any attention to Karen's words. She was intent on remembering the girl's mewing sounds, and her feminine taste and smell there, clean and fresh, and the small muscular spasms she could feel Karen experiencing. It was those things that gave her such pleasure, when she brought her female lovers to the ultimate pleasure. She sighed with satisfaction. It was almost better than cumming herself, she thought.

Karen signaled with her hands, pressing against Lauren's head, that she was done, and any more would be too much. Perceptively, Lauren stopped licking and kissing the girl's genitals, and got up and sat next to her, softly kissing and nuzzling Karen's neck. Soon, the two girls were kissing deeply, expressing their new love and affection for each other through that most pleasurable practice.

"Look," Karen whispered to Lauren, as they returned to nuzzling each other.

Lauren looked up, to see her mother and Amy across the room in the other bed. Rebecca had Amy on her hands and knees, her face against the mattress, her bare ass high in the air. Rebecca's face was buried deep between Amy's plump ass cheeks, and it was obvious to both teenaged girls that Rebecca was enthusiastically, and deeply, eating out Amy's ass hole.