Daughter's Suitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay back and spread her legs ready for my tongue, Gerry "duck-walked" me a little closer and then pushed his full weight at my back so that we both fell forward. Bang! Down I went, even though it took a split second, my mind seemed to register it all as an hour or more. As I began to fall forward I realized that my tongue would end up around my girls tits, but then as I fell she began to move lower again. All in all I ended up falling on top of my daughter with my hard throbbing cock ending up around her dripping love mound and the head a few millimeters from her opening. I did not know what to do. I was fucking horny as hell. I had a guy fucking my arse and it was great. My cock was pulsating and needed to unload, but if I did it would be all over my little girls pussy. How could I stop this from happening? I did not have time to wonder.

June, realizing the proximity of my cock to her cunt, and feeling the way it was throbbing, as well as having a hot dripping cunt that needed a hot cock, just wiggled herself into a slightly different position and opened her legs a little more. The force of Gerry on top of me and grinding down on my arse, the rigidness and position of my cock at the opening of my daughters cunt were all that was needed, and I was now entering my 18 year old daughters cunt. What shame, the illegality of it all, the end of a marriage was in sight, the loss of all respect and dignity, both at home and in the community were all at hand now. This was the end of life, as I had known it. All because of a stupid thing like inviting a guy to meet my daughter. I knew my daughter would hate me forever after this.

Boy was I ever wrong. Not only was she not hating me, she was actively begging me to fuck her harder.

"Yes daddy, harder, harder, fuck your little girls cunt as hard as you can. I love the feel of your cock. Stick that hard cock of yours in my cunt and fill me with your juice. Fill me with the cum that I was created with. Oh, no wonder mum moans so much when you fuck her. It always gets me hot when I hear you guys fucking. Harder daddy, harder. I have wanted to feel your cock in me for so long now". She called.

All of this talk must have had an effect on Gerry for he unloaded a great amount of his hot cum in my arse. He rolled off of me and this was my chance to stop this depraved act I was committing on my daughter. I began to pull my cock out of her, to tell her how sorry I was for this night and what had happened, and that I hoped that she could maybe forgive me one day. She threatened me outright, then and there.

"If you don't finish fucking me until we both come, I will tell mum, I will tell her you raped me" she screamed.

What was I to do? I thought of the comment my wife had made earlier in the night before (for it was now about 4am the next day), "shit, sorry about that, but it is too late now to do much about it, we have been fucking for over 30 minutes already", and with that I decided that I may as well finish what had started inadvertently". Once I had been freed of the pressures of Gerry on my back, as well as deciding that there was no use in not finishing what had been started, I took on a whole new feeling inside, and I guess June did as well. For no longer were we being "forced" into our incestuous act, instead, we were actively participating and enjoying each other’s bodies. It seemed to give me a whole new life and feeling of freedom as well as a feeling that I did not need to cum in such a hurry. With this new feeling I began to fuck my daughter with more love and passion.

June rolled me over, as she wanted to let me rest, as well as give me the attention and pleasure she felt I deserved. Over the next 30 minutes or so we changed positions a few times until I could no longer take it any more. I told her I was about to cum and I should pull out, but she would not have it, she insisted that I give her my total love in every way. By the time we had finished and "dismounted" from each other, we looked around, only to find that Gerry had actually dressed and left. We guessed that after having fucked an entire family, and seen me fuck my daughter, then, there was not much use in him staying around. Or else he decided it was safer if he left now before we came to understand fully what he had put this family through. Either way we were both glad that he had left us alone. We were both content to cuddle up together and go to sleep embracing each other, to kindle our newfound love of father and daughter. A thing that under any other circumstances would never have happened, let alone been dreamed of happening by either one of us.

At about 9 am I awoke to the feelings of my daughter’s hand gently rubbing my once again erect cock. Hmm, this was such a nice way to be awoken, and it let me know that she was not disappointed or angry with me for what we had done the night before. I did not open my eyes right away, but instead just laid back and enjoyed the feelings; all the time hearing her purring and moaning as she gently stroked my rigid cock.

"Oh, June, that is so nice, I am glad you don't hate me darling after last night" I said.

"I wont be angry if I can join in next time", she said.

I opened my eyes in such a fright, not knowing what was happening. There, stroking my cock and licking my sleeping, moaning daughter’s cunt was my naked wife Joyce. How long had she been there? What was going on?

But that is another story.......... Hope you enjoyed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter Time Dad fucks drunk daughter.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories