Daughter's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

We got in the car a she pulled out of the airport.

"What do you want to do for dinner? I'm sure that you are hungry," my mother said as she accelerated to merge into traffic on the highway. The car's acceleration was smooth as you couldn't notice the transmission shifting into third gear. I have had a fascination with fine cars ever since I was a little girl. My father used to take me to the annual car show every year to see the latest models. I loved seeing the latest creations of the German manufactures. I loved sitting in the cars and pretending to drive the cars. The exotic leathers felt wonderful against my skin. I remember going to the car show when I was sixteen and sitting in a Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and thinking how much fun it would be to drive the car.

I could hear Mom put this engine through its progressions as we left the airport and I imagined driving on an open road at night with the moon roof open, the cool night's air gliding through my hair and the thrilling tingles running down over my body, my naked body. That delicious fantasy and the power of the handcrafted machine turned me on to the point where I thought that I was going to have an orgasm right there in my mother's car!

"Well?" My mother's voice snapped me out of my erotic daydream and I turned to look at her, "What? Oh, uh, you can pick. I am game for anything." I spoke while tucking my hair behind my ear as I felt the last of the warmth of my illicit fantasy wash away.

"Do you want to go some place or grab take-out and eat at the house?" she asked me as she shifted lanes to get around a slow moving truck.

"Let's grab take-out. I'm kind of tired and I would like to see your new place."

Ten minutes later we were pulling into a local restaurant that I hadn't been too since my freshman year at college six years ago. We went inside and ordered salad, calamari, a chicken sorentino for me and chicken marsala for my Mom. After paying the check my mom and I hopped in her car and were at her place a few minutes later. A half hour later we pull up in front of the two story house that I had always felt was beautiful. The front walk way was made of rustic aged bricks which led you to a set of steps and a teak colored door. My mom and walked through the front door with my suitcase and I behind her with our food. I was immediately taken aback by the change in the foyer and the living room and dining room that flanked it beyond. She obviously had had some serious updating done.

"Mom, this place is gorgeous. Did you hire an HGTV designer to decorate?" I said to her as I put my purse the high table in the foyer and walked on into the living room with take-out in hand.

"Yes, sweetie I did make a few touches, most of the furniture is still mine.

She left my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and we walked together into the kitchen. It was gorgeous, too, what with new granite countertops, white shaker style cabinets and high end appliances. I was really impressed with the place and happy for my mother. She had been through a lot with the divorce from my father. She had a few years where she was in a rut and didn't really do much but work all the time. Since I was away at college I wasn't there to help through this tough time but we talked frequently on the phone mostly during my junior and senior years of undergrad. Our relationship strengthened when I got into grad school and has been great for the past couple of years.

I took out the containers of food and set them at the table. I turned to my mom as she pulled out a bottle of white wine from the wine cooler underneath the island. I lucked out that several of the cabinets had glass fronts on them so I was able to find the plates. We had a great conversation during dinner and it continued on into the family room where we carried our wine glasses and a second bottle of wine. We talked about everything that had occurred over the past six months. Although, I had a strong feeling she was holding back on me about the man that was making her so obviously glow. He must be something as I hadn't seen her that happy in a long time.

After we finished the second bottle of wine, we retired upstairs. She showed me the guest room, which had a queen size bed and plenty of room for me and my stuff. I unpacked my suitcase and got out my bathroom stuff. I threw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt from an ex-boyfriend. The t-shirt was soft and worn thin in a few spots. I had stolen it from him during freshman year. He sucked in bed but had a great body since he ran track. I took the shirt with me whenever I slept over places or just to lounge around my place. After brushing my teeth and removing my make up, I went back into the guest room and removed the t-shirt and my shorts before climbing in the bed nude which is what I always do. Those sheets felt great against my skin and what with the trip and all that wine I was asleep easy within five minutes.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was, I guess all of the studying that I had been doing had really caught up with me. I put back on my shorts and t-shirt and headed to the hall bathroom to brush my teeth and take my vitamins. When I got back to the guest room I could feel a cool breeze coming through the open window. I sleep with the windows open when I can. So I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and pulled them up over my shorts to at least keep my legs warm. I then headed downstairs to hopefully catch see my Mom before she left for work. I walked into the kitchen and there she was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking her coffee and looking over some papers.

"Good morning, Mother," I said buoyantly as I made my way over to the Kruege coffee maker. I selected a French vanilla roast pod, put it into the machine then pushed the button to start the brewing process.

"Hi sweetie, how did you sleep?"

"I slept very well actually, the bed was very comfortable. I really liked the sheets," I said to her as I watched the last of the coffee mug fill up with my morning wake me up.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the bed, you are the first one to sleep in the bed since I bought in it." Mom said as she got and went to the cabinet to get a bowl out and then to the pantry for cereal. As she moved over to the fridge to get the milk I could see that she was wearing a pair of maroon color slacks that fit her very well and tall black heels. She wore a cream color knit top that had three quarter sleeves and when she turned back around I saw she had on a very nice silver beaded necklace and matching earnings that dangled down a couple of inches from her ear lobes.

"Nice outfit Mom," I honestly said peering over my warm mug of coffee then taking a sip. It was at that moment that I realized my mother still looked hot!

"Thanks, I got the pants last weekend. I've had this top for a while, but I've rarely worn it." she said to me before putting a spoon full of cereal in her mouth.

"Well, it all looks really good on you today," I said touching her shoulder as I walked by on the way to the fridge where I took out a bowl of strawberries and cantaloupe. I grabbed a banana off of the counter and sat down at the next to my Mom at the breakfast bar.

"Are you working a full day today?" I asked her as I started to slowly peel the banana.

"I'll probably work until one or so. Do you want to go shopping when I get home? Is there anything that you need to buy will you are here?" she asked then spooned a second mouthful of cereal into her mouth. When she did a small dribble of the white milk spilled over her lip and down her chin. She caught it just in time with the back of her hand just before it fell.

"We can just go shopping for clothes. I don't want to carry back too much stuff." I said as I picked a piece of strawberry.

"That is fine with me. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, after I brush my teeth and put on my lipstick," she put another spoon full of cereal in her mouth and swallowed it before speaking again. "What are you planning on doing this morning while I am gone?"

"I was thinking I'd go for a run, come back and take a long hot shower then do some research for my Psych class."

"That sounds like a plan good. By the way, the new the Wi-Fi password is your sister and your initials and birthdates together," she said before putting the final spoonful of cereal in her mouth, she wiped her lips with her finger then got up and rinsed out the bowl before putting it into the dishwasher and leaving. I quickly finished my fruit and coffee and then headed back upstairs to change into my pink Underamour spandex tank top and black spandex shorts. Looking at myself in the mirror across the room I couldn't help self-admitting that my tight ass looked fabulous in them. I certainly loved the way they felt on me. I grabbed my running shoes and went downstairs.

"I'm leaving now sweetie," yelled before she saw me hit the bottom step. "Oh, okay, I'll see you around 2 pm at the latest then." Mom said as she picked her briefcase and opened the front door.

"Have a good day mom. I'll see you this afternoon." I said as she closed the door behind her.

I went and got a quick glass of water then went to the front door myself. I found the house key she left for me on the foyer table. I grabbed it and walked and turned around to lock the door as Mom was pulling out of the driveway. I waved to her as I walked down to the front steps. I went through my normal stretching routine to loosen up for my run to include bending over to stretch my hamstrings. Again that outfit I wore made me feel good and feeling stretch around my toned body I felt even better before starting out walking to the end of the driveway. I looked left and then right and for no particular reason started running down the street to the right. I was only about four houses down when I saw a guy come out of his house with a black bag in hand. I made eye contact with him and as if on cue he gave me a look up and down as I did the same to him. He was tall, well over six feet, and had closely cropped sand color hair. I could tell he worked out what with those lean with wide shoulders of his under blue button up shirt. I had trouble keeping my eyes off of him and when I looked back up at his face I noticed he was smiling back. I hoped he would say something to avoid my awkward staring.

***

I walked out my front door and to my car to head off to another routine day of work, but as I got to the driver side door of my car I detected a motion coming from the street. I looked up as I fumbled with my keys to see it was a girl running down the road. The keys slipped from my fingertips to the concrete driveway when I saw just how gorgeous the girl was. She had to be about 5'6" or 5'7" with mocha color hair, but the tight pair of spandex shorts and sports bra she wore was sight to behold as they accented all the lovely curves of her body. I watched as her breasts didn't so much bounce as they heave before her in that snug bra. They weren't overly large but they looked perfect on her particular body. As my eyes moved down from her tits I looked at her perfectly sculpted abs bared above her nearly painted on shorts. I could see the slight curve of her hip bones and as she came closer to the front of my lawn my eyes caught a gorgeous sight down between her thighs, a delicious display of cameltoe.

Damn if those shorts weren't super tight! This girl had a body to die for and I couldn't believe my luck this morning walking out the door at the right time to see such an incredibly beautiful young woman. And when I raised my gaze back to her face I realized her eyes bobbed checking me out as she was running by made it to the end of my driveway. I don't if she slowed her stride so she could check me out better, but suddenly I hoped it wasn't too obvious that I was indeed doing that to her.

I realized I needed to say something so I wouldn't look like such a moron.

"Good Morning," I called out as she passed by a slow jog at that point. "Great morning for a run."

We made solid contact as I just knew I sounded like a complete idiot. What the hell was the matter with me? I was tongue tied in front of this fit beauty.

"Yes it is," she responded as she turned her head in passing at a slow jog then added, "Have a good day at work."

"Thanks! You have a good run," I called out as she moved on past my house.

It was then that I got a perfect view of her other side. Oh my gosh! She had the most perfect ass. I could see each one of her perfectly shaped cheeks moving up and down only ever so slightly beneath those black spandex shorts. That hot ass had to be so taut and deliciously firm. I went from a simple admirer to being a lusted filled voyeur daydreaming of getting my hands on that wonderfully sculpted ass. Better yet, as I felt the blood rush to fill my dick all I could dream about was getting it between those all too sexy ass cheeks.

As I became fixed on wondering what she looked like naked a car passed between us. That made me snap out of my erotic haze and I realized my car keys were still on the concrete at my feet. I bent over to pick them up only to feel a twinge of pain at the pinch of my somewhat hardened cock as it bent. I stood up and then stooped awkwardly until I could grab the keys off of the driveway and shaking my head with a huge grin on my face I finally made it into my car. I backed out of my driveway and momentarily toyed with the idea of going the wrong way to tail the young woman that had created such a stir below my belt, but knew I was already running a bit behind and quickly headed off down the road in the opposite direction from the striding beauty. All the way to the end of my street I wracked my brain to think who this unfamiliar girl could be. Then it came to me just before I practically ran the stop sign and I slammed on the brakes.

"Fuck!" I yelled out when I realized that this girl had to be Cassandra's daughter. She was supposed to get in last night and now that I thought about it the young woman did resemble her mother. Damn, a younger version of the hot woman I had been having sex with for months. I gripped the steering wheel with a rejuvenated energy and a renewed stiffness in my dress slacks. I sure as hell hoped that it was Alexis as I had plans to go out with her on Saturday night. If it was her I knew I would have the chance after all to see a lot more of that succulent body.

****

As I moved past the hottie's house I knew his eyes were still glued on me. I could feel his eyes staring at my ass. I hoped he liked what he saw since I have literally worked my ass off for that kind of attention. I couldn't believe how stupid I sounded back there when he said good morning to me. At least he took the initiative to say something instead of just staring at me. I couldn't believe I couldn't come up with anything else to say to him besides 'Have a good day at work'. Argh!

As I moved down the street I noticed a girl walking out of her house. She looked to be a few years younger than me but she was cute. She was shorter than me but had a sexy look to her. I noticed that she had a nice see of tits on her and her skirt was showing off her tan legs. Based on what she was wearing I could tell that she was headed to class and not to go to work. I would have to ask my mom about her later.

My three mile run went by rather quickly as after my short early interlude I ran at a pretty good pace. I made my way back down the last stretch to Mom's house in a full out sprint. I pushed myself as fast as I could all the way until made it to the driveway. My hands went on top of my head as I slowly paced back and forth trying to catch my breath. My heart was still racing as the sweat poured out of my pores from head to foot. I could feel small beads of sweat trickling down my neck then to the top of my chest before they slid down into the valley between my tingling breasts. I finished with my cool down walk and then sat down on the grass to do my post-run stretching routine. As I reached for my toes to stretch out my hamstrings I could see a sheen of perspiration on my legs. Damn if my legs weren't long, tanned and gorgeous...if I didn't say so myself, once again.

Two minutes later I was inside at the kitchen counter tipping back a cold bottle of water. After drinking half I put the bottle down and reached to my sports bra to pull the sweaty material up and over my head. Damn if it didn't feel absolutely wonderful to free those puppies. I was still sweating profusely and felt like I was burning up. I desperately felt the need to be rid of all my clothes. I kicked off my running shoes then took my socks before reaching up to my waist and hooking my fingers into the elastic band of my spandex shorts. The shorts more peeled off than slipped off my butt cheeks and hips. As I stepped out of the shorts the air-conditioned room enveloped me. I pushed my thong down and immediately felt the cool air hit the hottest part of my body and sucked in a huge breath at the shocking difference. I went on to finish the bottle of water, grabbed up my discarded sweaty clothes and strutted naked up the stairs to take a shower.

I dropped my stuff on the floor at the foot of the bed before heading back to the hall linen closet to grab a towel. As I turned to go to the bathroom I glanced further down the hall to my mother's room. The earlier horniness I had experienced while checking out and getting checked out by that hot guy down the street I remembered my sexy and very much still hot Mom used sex toys. The moistness in my pussy combined with the curiosity to see what toys she had these days got the better of me and I walked on into her room. I noticed quickly that this room was as nicely redecorated and comfortable looking as the rest of the house. I walked right on over to the nightstand on the right side of her bed and opened the top drawer. My lips turned into a very huge smile as I stared at a flesh colored Feeldo dildo lying there but better there was a second, a smaller red one resting below it. I picked up the larger one and got a closer look. It had to be at least eight inches long, maybe none, and holding it my palm felt thicker than anything I had ever used before.

As that hand tingled with the toy in the palm, I reached back into the drawer and pulled out the red dildo. This one was shorter but still about six inches long. As I studied this dildo I saw something else toward the back of the drawer. When I pulled it open further my jaw dropped at the shock of what I was seeing. There was on a soft cloth was a blue butt plug and a set of pink anal beads. The butt plug itself was rather large, okay extremely large to any I'd seen before, but the beads, well they had to at least an inch in diameter. I was completely taken back that my Mom would have these other sex toys in her collection. As my one hand shakily removed those items for a better look I uncovered even more surprises. There under the cloth was a pair of shiny steel handcuffs and a tangle of silk scarves.

"Oh, Mom!" I exclaimed out loud.

I knew Mom was a very sexual woman from all the intimate talks we'd shared over the most recent years, but never had she divulged that she was into being tied up or tying up her man. Either way, or even if it was both ways, it hit me as making my mother even hotter than I had already thought of her being. I sat on the bed with the dildos in one hand and the anal toys in the other and chuckled at the thought of my Mom playing such kinky sex games. I guess I had a ways to go to catch up to her in the sex department. She and I had more talking to do.

The more I fondled the long dildo the more I became fascinated with the serious girth it had. My pussy got moist just holding it that hunky fake cock in my palm. I knew right then I would need to get myself off sooner rather than later. I was already thinking I would take one of my mother's toys with me to the shower but I didn't want to wait. Just then I caught sight of a half-full bottle of lube resting next to the lamp. I grabbed the Feeldo dildo but then I saw that butt plug laying there and felt my asshole clench. I reached back down and picked it up, too.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers