Dave and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"Dave, you going to use this?" she asked picking up the towel. She could tell that he didn't want or need it since the light breeze and sun had him almost dried by then. He shook his head feeling dumbstruck and watched her dab the water from her body. She mainly touched her chest and just above her treasure box. If he had lost any hardness before this it had come back with that show. "Now what?" she asked, laying the towel out so it would dry quickly.

"I don't know. Maybe we watch some TV or we can do some work," he suggested with a shrug, then he led her inside.

"What were you doing when I came by yesterday?" she asked innocently. She had a very strong idea what it was, but wanted him to say it. She also didn't want to do anything other that fuck herself silly on the monster dick in front of her, but she had to come at that idea sideways so she didn't scare him or give him the impression she was a slut.

He blushed, it seemed from head to toe, and stammered, "Uh, um, I was watching a movie."

"What movie?" She sat on the couch and his crotch was at eye level. She wanted to lick her lips at the sight, but refrained. She removed the heels and tossed them toward the back door, not making it very far.

He mumbled and covered his mouth as he answered. She was able to figure part of the title was 'Office" and the second word was something that ended in 'ace'.

"'Office Space'? Can we watch it?" she asked all giddy. He was squirming now.

"Not 'Office Space', 'Office Face'," Dave corrected and sat in the recliner.

"What's 'Office Face'?" She scrunched her face up in confusion, even though she knew exactly what it was.

His blush deepened as he said, "It's a pornographic spoof of 'Office Space'."

"Oh." She shifted like she was uncomfortable, but truly was getting hornier. "You never answered my question about watching it."

His eyebrows shot up and he said, "You want to watch porn?" She just nodded and leaned back into the back of the couch. He shot out of the chair and into his room to get it. He was definitely in the mood to watch and at least jerk off for Gina. He came back and squatted in front of the TV to put the disc in. After the DVD started running, he turned around and stood. His eyes went to her now widely spread legs, her right leg was up on the couch and left pulled to the side and straight.

"You don't mind if I sit like this do you?" she asked innocently. "I generally sit like this when I watch TV, of course that's when I'm clothed. It's just very comfortable." She was stretching the truth. Normally she would have her left leg tucked closer to the couch, but she wanted easy access to her crotch and wanted him to be able to see what she was doing. He shook his head as he went back to the recliner he had been sitting in and brought his legs up, feet together on the seat.

He started the movie from the beginning, fast forwarding through the opening credits. They watched the screen through two scenes and stole glances at each other. Some time during the first scene they each started playing with their bodies.

By the end of the second scene their eyes abandoned the screen for each other. Her eyes were on his left hand slowly stroking that long dick. His were roving her body like her hands.

Her hands would play with her tits or nipples then go to her pussy. There they would dip into her, play with and spread the lips, or rub over her clit. She was teasing him with the constant change in hand position.

At the beginning of the fourth scene his eyes went back to the TV. It was his favorite scene. She got a disappointed look on her face. She stopped her hands altogether, stood up and walked to him. She stood right in front of him, so he couldn't see the TV. He looked at her angrily then smiled as she pushed his legs down and knelt between his feet.

Their eyes were locked to each other as she reached out with both hands and ran her fingers softly along his dick. This made it twitch and she smiled lustily. Then she grasped it firmly and started stroking. He jumped and gasped, but his eyes never left hers. They could still hear the movie and she waited for two more questions from Misty Rain, which took up to two minutes, before replacing her hand with her mouth.

He almost came right then, partly because it had been a while since anything other than his hand touched him and partly he was that horny. With a grunt he held off. He wanted to enjoy this.

She was a little disappointed that he didn't cum when her mouth engulfed his hard cock. She figured that he was close and her wrapping it in wet warmth would get him over the edge. She really wanted to taste his cum, but she enjoyed the taste of his cock. In total he still didn't last long and when he shot his load it was stronger than he'd had in the entire time he'd been home. She was a little surprised at how much he shot. Luckily she had just pulled back to the head as he shot so much that her cheeks were really bulging before she had a chance to swallow, which she did.

He sat back spent as she cleaned him out and up. She sat back on her heels smiling at him. He smiled back weakly. They watched his nine inch dick shrink to be maybe an inch long. Gina moved back to the couch as in the movie Misty Rain started to return what she got from the other woman. As Gina sat she spread her legs and sat near the edge of the couch. Her hands went back to her pussy to tease them both. Within a minute Dave had gathered enough strength to crawl out of his chair and between her legs.

His tongue touched her lips as the woman on TV moaned for the first time. Gina squirmed and moaned herself. But that first lick was just a teasing light touch. As things were getting louder in the movie, so were they in the living room. His mouth never stopped moving. He would lick everything, then focus on her clit or the opening to her pussy. Eventually he just focused on licking her clit and inserted his right middle finger into her.

She was gasping, moaning, groaning and speaking unintelligibly. Her hands were kneading her tits and playing with her nipples, pulling and pinching them. She gave a guttural groan as Dave slipped another finger into her. Her breathing was becoming very shallow. She was able to get "Don't stop!" out between all the noises she was making. He didn't. Instead he slipped another finger into her. This was too much for her as she screamed and came. Her body went rigid as she screamed. Her legs closed on his face and held him like that for a long time.

When she finally relaxed and released him, he sat back and smiled. She was still panting as he said, jokingly, "You seemed to need that." She gave a weak chuckle, then looked between his legs to see that he was ready for more action.

She slid form the couch to kneel in front of him and kissed him for the first time. At first he was at a loss what to do then his mind engaged and he kissed her back. There was more passion in that kiss than either realized. All hands were on shoulders or higher; hers were separated, one on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head; his were also separated, one on her neck with thumb touching her jaw while the other was on the back of her head entangled in her hair.

When they came up for air, they looked into each others eyes deeply. Their hands came together and they stood up. Still holding hands, Dave led Gina to his room to sit side by side, legs touching, on his bed, with Gina to his right. Her eyes never left him.

After sitting, his left hand came up to stroke her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her again. This time it was softer and more sensuous. Her hands went to the side of his face and neck. She was the one to pull away after an indeterminate amount of time and said, "Dave, fuck me."

"Are you sure? Won't that cause a problem at work?" he asked with concern.

"Yes, I'm sure. It won't be awkward at work unless you make it that way. We both act professional and like nothing changed and no one will know." She had stood and straddled his lap. He gave a shrug then kissed her again, a quick peck on the lips. He stood her up and moved to lie on his back on the bed. She crawled onto the bed and again straddled his lap, then laid on top of him. They kissed again then she sat up and shifted.

Using her right hand she moved his dick to the entrance to her love box and sank all the way down. "God damn. I'm so full," she said before pulling back up slowly. She started moving faster wanting to feel it fill her up then disappear, plus it was the first time she had ever had such a long dick inside her.

Dave closed his eyes, when he entered her, in ecstasy. It had been more than two years since he had been inside a woman. Her warm, wet, soft pussy was the best feeling he had ever felt. When she sped up, his hands went to her hips to help with her balance.

Gina leaned down and kissed him, still rocking her hips to move him in and out. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over. He took control of the sex.

He pulled up onto his arms and pushed into her deeply. He made sure the small patch of hair rubbed her clit. This caused her to gasp and smile at him. He started to pull almost all the way out before going deep again with the hair rubbing her. His pace quickened but he never plunged without rubbing her. As he approached climax his strokes were coming fast and were enough to get her off. She groaned, satisfied. Her pussy was contracting over the entire length of his dick. It was enough for him to cum, which he did even harder than when she gave him the blowjob.

After his dick stopped spasming deep inside her, he collapsed on top of her. They were smiling at each other.

"You still want to work?" Dave asked as he rolled to her right side. She laughed and gave him a gentle push in the chest.

"Actually, yes I do. But I'm not getting dressed," she said a moment later. "My stuff's in my car."

"Well, I'm not getting dressed either. I'll go get your stuff around midnight. Not many people in this neighborhood are up that late."

"Ok. Sounds good to me. Right now I think we should rest. What do you think?" She turned to look at him and found he was asleep. She looked at the peace in his face and smiled. "Why was I so stupid not to notice how good he was for me?" she asked herself. She leaned in and kissed his nose then scooted close to him and closed her eyes.

Sometime later, he woke up when she shifted in her sleep. He was confused for about a second then remembered what happened. He leaned in and kissed her near shoulder, unintentionally on her tattoo, and pulled her close. He closed his eyes again with the smell of her filling his nose. He smiled and stayed smiling as he drifted off again.

About half an hour after it got dark, Gina woke up to find she was looking at Dave. She smiled and kissed him. Still thinking he was asleep she whispered on his lips, "I love you." She crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

He opened his eyes and grinned. When he had woken earlier he had wanted to say that, too, but fear held his tongue. He laid back and watched the door waiting for her to return. She wasn't long.

She came quickly back to bed and smiled at him. She snuggled close to him, faces almost touching, and said, "You were awake, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Well it's true. I don't know why I didn't see it before." She was watching his face to see his reaction. He was giving her a loving smile.

"I love you, too." She kissed him with those words. "Why did neither of us see it until now?"

"I think it was partly because our working together and partly because of how badly our relationship started." He laid back and she laid her head on his chest. He grunted an assertion that made head bounce and brought a smile to her lips. "It took time to reconcile the stupidity of that start, but we also probably didn't want to ruin our new relationship."

"Very true." He hugged her body to his and asked, "What time is it?"

She glanced at the clock and said, "Close to nine, why?"

"I thought I'd make us some dinner. Mac and cheese ok?" He grinned and slid down the bed. He playfully slapped her ass as he stood up.

She let out a squeal of surprise then answered, "Mac and cheese sounds great. I haven't had it in years." She had to raise her voice at the end since he had walked out of the room. She laid back content, as she heard pans banging and water running in the kitchen. After a few minutes of lying there thinking about how her life had just changed, she grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. A few minutes after that Dave came back in with tow large steaming bowls full of macaroni and cheese.

"Need to let it cool first," he said and set both bowls by his computer and sat at her feet. Actually he lifted her feet and placed them in his lap, next to his semi hard, long dick. While watching TV, he started to massage them.

His dick doesn't start to stand up until it reaches six to seven inches in length. It just hangs invitingly for his lover until then. His lovers don't let it just hang for long generally. This time Gina did as she got into the massage.

"Oh, that feels good, baby."

A few minutes later he got up and grabbed the bowls. He handed one to her as she sat up, pulling her legs into an Indian style sitting position, and they started to eat.

The next thing he heard was, "Well, damn." He looked at her to see a forkful of macaroni and cheese had fallen off her fork and onto her body. It was spread from a couple inches above her tits to almost her crotch. He started laughing and she gave him a disapproving look for a second before she too started laughing.

"Didn't want to eat?" he asked jokingly.

"Apparently I was full since my hand started shaking," she answered. "Now, if you don't mind, will you get me something to clean up with?"

"Good thing it was cool, huh?" he asked, taking the bowl and setting both by the computer again. She grunted a positive in answer. She was watching him, waiting for him to go get a towel. Instead he crawled onto the bed next to her and started cleaning her up with his tongue and mouth.

"Oh, now that's a very good way to clean me," she grinned, he didn't see it. He was focused on getting all the cheese off her beautiful chest, especially around her nipples. Her hands were moving over his head and shoulders. As he wrapped a nipple with his lips, she said, "Baby, don't forget my stomach. I don't want the cheese to harden."

He released the nipple and moved down and away a little reluctantly. As he moved down, he caught a whiff of her arousal and gave up on the reluctance. He quickly Hoovered the noodles and licked away all traces of cheese, then he descended on her thighs, kissing and kneading them. She spread her legs and he crawled between while she slid down a little to make it easier for him. His tongue quickly found her clit and she started writhing. She was cooing and moaning. After a couple minutes he stopped. She looked at him vaguely angry, but mostly with unreleased need.

He smiled and crawled up to kiss her. While kissing her he lowered his body over hers and slipped his now fully hard cock into her. Again he closed his eyes to better enjoy her velvety soft pussy surrounding him. They took it slowly this time, wanting to enjoy each other. For most of the time he was sliding in and out of her they kissed. The only times they stopped kissing were when she came and when he got close. When she came she pushed him up to change the angle he entered her and said, between moans of pleasure, "Fuck...me, baby. Yes, like...that. Oh God. I'm cumming." The last word was drawn out as she started to convulse and came close to passing out.

He continued to slide in and out to get him close, the convulsing of her pussy muscles were taking him closer to the edge. After she came back to Earth, she pulled him back to her and their lips met again. His pace had quickened by now. He lasted about another minute, before he pulled away and held himself off her while he pumped into her. Three strokes like that and he buried himself deep in her as he came, with her encouragement. He collapsed onto her and they resumed kissing.

One of her hands pulled him out of her and then she pushed him onto his back, stopping their kissing. While he was catching his breath, she said, "Fuck food! Fuck work! And Fuck me!" He smiled and pulled her to him to snuggle until they were ready to go again. All they did for the rest of the weekend was fuck all over the house and in the pool.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12