Dave and Leroy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy then entered him, he pushed one finger, two and then he was pushing three up inside Dave. When Leroy knew Dave was ready he rubbed lube on his cock, placed it at the entrance and stopped. He looked at Dave, Dave was arching his back and pushing his ass towards Leroy. "Leeeeeeeeerrrrrooooooyyyyyyyyyy, Please." Leroy pushed into him.

He made sure he was slow with every stroke, Leroy wasn't fast or hard, he was going to make love to Dave. Leroy bent down and kissed Dave, he felt Dave rock hard cock between them. Dave was moaning loudly, and it was causing Leroy to lose it. Leroy wanted to start fucking Dave faster and harder, but he maintained the slow and steady assault. When Leroy felt he was getting close, he sped up and was grunting. Leroy felt and saw when Dave lost it. Leroy came just two seconds after Dave, he collapsed down on Dave, they were both panting.

Leroy rolled off of Dave, pulled Dave up to him and snuggled for a bit. Leroy knew Dave should try to get a little sleep before they left for the hospital. All they did was end up holding one another, kissing and crying before they got up and took a shower to get ready to go.

When Dave and Leroy arrived at the hospital, Leroy wasn't expecting to see all his family except his mother, and even Dave's parents were in the surgical family waiting area. Leroy told them they all didn't have to be there, but they said they had to be and that Dave needed someone to be there for him as well.

Leroy was called back by the Pre-Op Nurse, no one was allowed to go with him, Dave didn't like it, and Leroy could see the sadness in his eyes. She then told everyone once Leroy was all set up in the back, two people could come in and wait with him until he is taken into surgery. Dave seemed to relax a little knowing he would get to sit with Leroy for a while longer.

Leroy was taken into a curtained-off room with a bed. On the bed was a plastic bag, socks with those rubber grips and a gown, he was told to remove all his clothes, jewelry, and dog tags. The nurse left the room and pulled the curtain closed. Leroy removed his clothes, watch and dog tags, he waited to remove his ring until Dave was back with him. He wanted to give it to him to hold. He stuck everything in the bag, put the gown on and sat on the edge of the bed.

The nurse came back and asked if he was dressed before she opened the curtain. She had him sit back on the bed and took all his vitals, temp, blood pressure, and heart rate. Then she started an IV, it relaxed him a lot. Once she was finished she asked who was waiting for him, he told her his family, and he would like his partner Dave and whomever else wants to come in with him. She smiled and told him she would have them sent in in a few minutes.

Leroy laid his head back and closed his eyes, he knew they must have something in the IV to relax him because he was feeling sleepy. The next thing he knew, Dave was sitting next to him and his father. "Hey, Sweetie," Leroy said when he opened his eyes.

"They seem to have you a little out of it, Honey." Dave smiled at him, Leroy just nodded.

"Son, I'm going to leave, so you and Dave can have some alone time. We'll see you when you come out of surgery. I love you, son."

"Thanks dad, love you too." Leroy looked from his father back to Dave but never saw his father leave the area.

"Dave, will you hold this for me?" Leroy took off his ring. Dave put it on the same finger the matching ring was on. Leroy smiled, and Dave bent down and kissed him. "I love you, more than you ever will know."

"I know Leroy, I love you too. Please don't leave me." The nurse was right outside the curtain. She didn't want to interrupt, but she had to come in and ask a few questions before the anesthesiologist came in.

"I'm never going to leave you. I..." The nurse came through the curtain, she told him she had just a few questions before the anesthesiologist came in, which would only be a few minutes from now because he was in with another patient. She asked the questions she needed, and as she was leaving the anesthesiologist came in. He did his assessment, checking to make sure Leroy had a clear airway, asking if he was allergic to anything or had surgeries in the past. Then he let him know it would only be a few more minutes before someone would be coming to wheel him back.

Dave hugged Leroy, and Leroy pulled him into a kiss. "I won't leave you, I will go to sleep, and then I will wake up with you holding my hand, right?" Dave smiled at Leroy.

"Yes, Babe, I will be holding your hand as soon as they let me see you. I love you."

A few minutes later, the transport team came to collect Leroy and take him back to the operating room. Leroy pulled Dave back into a hug and kissed him in front of the group, he didn't care anymore who saw him. They wheeled him back while Dave watched him go. Dave slowly walked out to the waiting room. The nurse caught him just before he got to the door, "They will keep you informed, it will be okay. If you watch the progress board, it will show when they start the procedure, and depending on how long it is, the doctor may send a nurse out to tell you how it's going." She looked him in the eye and told him everything will be okay, Dave smiled at her and walked out into the waiting area.

The wait was excruciating Dave was pacing back and forth, Allison would get him to sit down for a bit, but then he would get back up and start again. His surgery started at seven that morning, and it was now nine and no word about what was happening. A nurse came out and called out for the Standish family, and Dave and everyone stood up, she walked over to them.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make it out sooner, he is doing fine, they finally were able to get to the tumor, and it's out. The doctor was doing a few motor tests on him, so they had to wake him up while they had him open." Everyone cringed at the thought of Leroy being awake, and someone poking around in his brain. "The doctor is closing him up now, there's already a room for him, and everyone can go and wait for him there. We'll be bringing him up shortly." She handed Dave a piece of paper with a room number on it. He smiled and thanked her, then she turned around and went back into the pre-op area.

Everyone headed to the room which was assigned to Leroy, it was small, but at least it was a private room. Everyone stood or sat down while they waited for Leroy to be transported up. It was maybe twenty minutes later when they rolled him in. The transport team asked if everyone could step out while they got him into the bed, everyone started to leave but Dave. "Sir, please, you can come back in after we get him settled."

"I'm not leaving him," Dave responded.

They didn't push it further and started aligning the beds so they could transfer Leroy to the other one. Leroy's head was bandaged entirely, he was still asleep when they pulled the pad he was laying on with him to the other bed. They had him propped on his left side, they told Dave when he does wake, it would be best he doesn't lay on his right because it will hurt him more, it was the side of the doctor open up. They hooked him up to the heart monitor, blood pressure cuff, and left the room.

Dave immediately pulled a chair up to the bed and held Leroy's hand. Everyone and the nurse came in, she checked everything and then told them the doctor will come in later after the rest of his surgeries. She emptied his catheter bag and recorded all his vitals. "When he wakes up, please put his light on, and I will come down and check to see if he needs any pain relief." Then she left.

It wasn't long before Leroy woke, he could hear mumbling, but he couldn't open his eyes right away. He could feel someone holding his hand. After a while, Leroy could open his eyes, but couldn't keep them open for long, but would look at Dave. Finally, after some more time, he was able to keep them open, he was watching Dave talk, Dave was still holding his hand. Allison cued Dave in that Leroy was awake, Dave turned around, and smiled. "Hey, Babe."

"Sweetie," Leroy said and closed his eyes for a minute.

"Leroy, are you going to reopen them? Honey, please."

Leroy opened his eyes and stared again at Dave, everyone else was starting to come into view, he looked around. "Is it supposed to hurt just moving my eyes? Holy hell."

"Let me put your light on, and we can ask the nurse." Dave reached for the call light and pushed the button. "I love you, honey."

"Ditto." Dave and Leroy smiled, and after a minute or so, Leroy spoke again. "Dave?"

"Yeah."

"I love you too." Which made Dave a little teary-eyed because Leroy doesn't tell him that much in front of people or his family.

"Baby, the doctor, will come by later to talk with all of us, but they did get it all."

Everyone talked and Leroy went in and out of consciousness for a while until the anesthesia was out of his system, he woke up in pain. Leroy had tears coming out of his eyes, and Dave didn't know how to soothe him. He put on the call button and waited for the nurse to come in again. They told her he was in pain and she went to get a shot for him. She came back a few minutes later to administer the shot and told him it should be working very soon before she walked out Leroy was starting to calm down.

Dr. Harding came in that evening. "Well, it wasn't cancerous, we did get it all, and we will have to watch him in the future to make sure nothing grows again." He did some preliminary exams on Leroy, asked him a few questions and told him he would see him the next day and left the room, Dave and everyone thanked him.

When visiting hours were over everyone hugged Leroy before they left, Dave stayed he wasn't going to leave Leroy alone, the nurses didn't even try to push him out. When Leroy finally fell asleep after another pain shot, Dave laid his head down on his bed, he was still holding Leroy's hand.

Sometime in the middle of the night when Leroy was woken to get his vitals, he woke Dave up and told him to lay with him. Dave got in front of him and let Leroy spoon him. When the nurse came by later, she wasn't happy about it, but she didn't tell Dave to get out of the bed.

The next morning, Lee and Allison came back up. They came right when visiting hours started, they were surprised to see Dave cuddled in bed with Leroy and both sleeping. They sat there just quietly talking together until the happy couple woke. Dave smiled at them and went to get out of the bed so no one would feel uncomfortable, but Leroy held tight to him. "Leroy, come on, let's not make your family uncomfortable."

Leroy didn't answer him, he tightens Dave to him even more, Dave couldn't figure out what was going on until Leroy started shaking and it was Allison that said she thinks he is having a seizure. She jumped up, pushed the nurses call light and tried to help free Dave from Leroy and then all of a sudden Leroy stopped shaking and loosen his hold on Dave. They didn't realize until he was gasping for air that he had also stopped breathing.

Dave was standing beside the bed, trying to get Leroy to talk to him when the nurse came in. They told her what had happened and she told them she would get a hold of the doctor and left immediately, telling them she would be right back. Leroy was looking at Dave, but he wasn't focusing on him.

Dave continued to try to get a response out of Leroy, and then Leroy finally spoke up, "What Dave, I kept saying what."

"No, Leroy you haven't, we think you just had a seizure," Dave responded.

Edited 10/20/2021

12