David & His Mom After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

"Unnn!!!...Unnn!...Goddd!...Yess!...Don't stop!...Put it in!...Pleasee!..." he whimpered, thrashing excitedly as his wife toyed with his pouting anus.

Marcia was really enjoying the way her husband's cock was prodding the deepest regions of her smoldering cunt. However she had her own favorite way of getting off and for that she first needed her husband to expend himself deep inside her. She smiled in anticipation because she knew just how to make that happen.

"Are you ready for me baby?...Have you got a nice big load for me?...You do, don't you?...I know you do!...I can feel it!...Well why don't you give it to me!...Give it to me John!... Give it to me now!..." Marcia demanded.

And with that she arched backwards just a little more and jabbed her finger as far as she could into her husband's expectantly upturned rectum.

"Phhwahhhhh!....Oh Goddd!...Oh Goddd!..." John cried, writhing ecstatically under Marcia's spearing finger. His balls lurched and he started to spew an enormous fountain of sperm inside his wanton wife.

"Oh yeah!...Unn Hnnn!...That's it!...Squeeze my finger baby!...Squeeze it hard so I can't pull it out!..." Marcia taunted, stabbing her outstretched finger repeatedly into her husband's cringing asshole.

David had to literally grab his own balls and stretch them down from his groin to keep them from erupting. He stared wide eyed as his mother lewdly jiggled her finger around inside his father's twitching anus. John's whole body arched upwards and shuddered like he was being electrocuted as his orgasm wracked him. David could clearly see his dad's balls spasm every time his mother thrust her finger roughly up his anus.

"Yeah!...You come so much with my finger up your ass, don't you baby!...Ummm!...I can feel it!...Ohh yeah!...Every spurt!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmmm!...Ummm!..."

"Nahhhhh!...Ahhh!...Goddd!...Oohhh!..." John whimpered, heaving upwards under his wife's fiery loins. The way that Marcia's goading finger was wrenching around inside him made him gasp with excitement. He was injecting her with such an enormous deluge of come that in almost no time the creamy goo began to seep out around the seal of Marcia' wringing pussy and trickled over his balls.

"Holy shit!..." David whispered to himself, his eyes riveted to the obscene spectacle his parents were presenting. He watched spellbound as his father's whimpering and lunging began to wane. The big man's legs began to straighten out as he sagged down onto the bed. His mother never lifted herself on her husband's throbbing tool the whole time that he came inside her. She just sat on him in all her glory, occasionally wriggling to coax a little more jism from his aching genitals. When it appeared that John was finally spent, Marcia ungraciously whipped her finger out of his ass, making him cry out and dribble the last of his greasy come inside her.

"You liked that didn't you lover?...You came so much!...Marcia made her little boy come so good, didn't she?...Ummm!...You know what you have to do now, don't you baby?..."

David didn't know why but he couldn't help it as he began to stroke himself a little faster through his bulging underwear.

Without lifting herself, Marcia had taken John's wrists in her hands and pressed them into the bed above his shoulders. Her huge, bra encased tits dangled enticingly over his flushed face.

"Ummmm!...That was great baby!...You're the best!...But ...Ummm... I'm getting kind of tired!...How 'bout we finish this in the morning!...I'll make it good for you I promise!..." John said kind of pleadingly.

David was surprised to hear his mother laugh at his father.

"You know you always say that lover!...But it's just not the same!...It's my turn now so here I come!..."

And with that Marcia slowly lifted her saturated cunt from her husband's loins and rose up on her thighs. Holding John's hands in place above him, Marcia knee walked forward until she was kneeling on his wrists, pinning them to the bed with her whole body weight. At the same time she tilted her pelvis forward and poised her sodden pussy over his upturned face. David watched his father struggle half heartedly but when Marcia said sternly..."You be good!...You know you're going to do it anyway!..." he apparently gave up.

"Now open up lover!...Mommy's got something nice and warm for you!..."

When John didn't immediately respond, Marcia reached down with one hand and pinched his nose closed.

"Don't be such a baby!...' she said with a laugh, her eyes staring merrily down into her husband's.

David could just make out his father closing his eyes and opening his mouth with a resigned look on his face, as his mother shifted her shapely loins a little further forward then dropped on him with a contented sigh.

"My Goddd!..." David groaned to himself, closing his hand more tightly on his throbbing tool. He could see his mother flexing her muscular thighs around his father's head and then he faintly heard a muffled..."Mmmfff!...Whhuuu!...Unnnn!..." from his father that ended in a choking gurgle. But Marcia seemed to be not in the least bit concerned as she arched her back and began to grind her loins lustily on her husband's snugly imprisoned face.

"Ummm!...Yeah!...You love that hot sauce don't you lover!...Umm Hmm!..I know you do!...Ohhhh!... It feels so sexy when you suck it out of me!...Ohhh!... Goddd!... Get it baby!...Lick it out and I'll give you more!...Ohhh shittt!...That feels so good!..." Marcia encouraged as she shifted more and more excitedly on her husband's reluctant mouth.

This was the most obscene thing that David had ever imagined. Once more he was watching his father's come leaking from his mother's loins, but this time it was gushing out of her and pouring down his father's gagging throat. He didn't know it, but his father was used to this kind of treatment from his wife. She loved to make him eat her out after he had come inside her.

John knew she got off on making him do it and it wasn't so bad. He liked how excited she got as she writhed on top of him. He could always feel her heating up as he stuck his tongue as far up her sodden trench as he could reach. And it was easy to make her come once he got her warmed up. And he could tell she was getting close. He twisted his head so that he could get at her swollen clit, sucked it out of its fleshy sheath and then began to thrash it with his wildly flailing tongue.

"Ohhhh!... You bastard!...Ahhhh!...That's it!...Eat me!...Lick me!...Shitttt!...Make me come!...Yesss!..." Marcia hissed, grabbing John's head with both hands and slamming his face upwards into her seething loins. She whimpered with excitement as she bore down on her husband's slavering mouth.

And then, as the last of his come seeped out of her, Marcia succumbed to John's eager tongue lashing. Her loins convulsed, her clit throbbed madly and a searing rush of her own molten juices began to pulse out of her womb.

"Yesss!...Oh shittt!...Yesss!..." she moaned, her thighs shuddering frenziedly around her husband's face as she came.

At that moment, as he watched his mother coming on his father's leeching mouth, David couldn't hold back any longer. He closed his eyes and clutched his throbbing boner frantically through his shorts as he too began to come.

'Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." he whimpered quietly. He had obviously been overwrought with excitement for too long. For David, the power of his orgasm was staggering. It felt like he was being drop kicked in the balls every time another geyser of sperm erupted from his burning loins.

He wasn't sure how long he stood there like that, groaning quietly with his come spewing in his shorts. He opened his eyes and his heart stopped when he saw his mother looking at him over her shoulder through hooded eyes. She locked his eyes with hers as she shuddered on top of her husband's feverish mouthing.

"Ohhhh baby!...That's so good!...Ohhh!...Stop it!...Please!...Unnn!...That's enough!... I can't take any more!...Naahh!...You don't know what you're doing to me!...Ohhh yeahhh!..." she groaned, licking her lips and winking seductively at her open mouthed son.

Her eyes dropped down to David's saturated shorts and a wicked grin creased her face as she looked back up at him and mouthed the words..."You're so bad!..."

Then she turned away from her son and gingerly lifted her loins from her husband's crimson face.

"I said stop it baby!...You've been a good boy to make mommy so happy!..."

David didn't wait to hear or see what happened next. He was so embarrassed he thought he might faint. He staggered back to his room, pulled all the covers over his head to block out the world and fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning David woke up late. He had slept so poorly his brain was in a complete fog. It seemed like the previous evening had all been a delusion. But then, as the smell of toast and breakfast drew him towards the kitchen, he knew he hadn't been dreaming. He had discarded his stained underwear when he climbed out of bed and had thrown on a short bathrobe which he closed more tightly around him as he headed downstairs.

His mother was sitting beside the kitchen table, sipping a coffee and flipping through a fashion magazine. She had on her reading glasses and was wearing a short, pleated tennis skirt and a hot pink spandex athletic top that was zipped up snugly at her neck. She was probably waiting for her sister to come pick her up to go and play tennis. David imagined that his father had gone out early to play golf.

"Good morning sleepy head..." his mother said to him without looking up from her magazine and her coffee.

David grunted something incoherent and went to get his own coffee. After he had poured it and taken a scalding sip, he turned at the stove and looked at his mother again. She was partly turned away from him. After a moment he said...

"Mom!...I saw you last night!..."

"Did you dear?...I hope you weren't too shocked!...It's what a husband and wife do after all!..." Marcia replied with an amused smile but still without looking up.

"No mom!...I mean earlier...Out by the garage!..."

Marcia then glanced up from her magazine but still did not turn to look at her son. She picked up her coffee and took a sip.

"And what do you think you saw out by the garage David?..."

"I saw you...you and Andy Porter!...You were...You were...you know...you were making out with him!...." David said in a shaky voice, more loudly than he had intended.

Marcia Clark finally turned to regard her son over the rim of her coffee cup, her eyes sparkling merrily behind her big framed glasses.

"Why don't you come over here and talk to me sweetie, instead of yelling across the kitchen..."

David shuffled over to stand next to his mom. She leaned back in her chair and looked up at him with an amused expression. David tried not to stare at her huge tits jutting out against her spandex top as she sprawled in her chair.

"So you think you saw me making out with Andy Porter last night....And when you say we were making out, you mean we were...?..."

David swallowed nervously as he shifted from foot to foot beside his mother, struggling to say what he had to say.

Without putting her coffee down, and with her eyes still fixed on his, Marcia reached up to the zipper at the neck of her tennis top and slowly began to open it.

"It was... you know...mmmm...you had his thing out and you were...you know... playing with it...sort of...and then you put it in your mouth...and then you made him...you know...like come all over you...Jesus mom!...." David mumured weakly.

Marcia didn't say anything immediately. She just continued to slowly pull her zipper until she had it all the way down to her navel. At that point her spandex top opened wide, completely exposing her pillow like breasts to her anxious son's gaze. The big mounds of creamy flesh bulged enticingly over a little, black sports bra that struggled to contain them. Idly David's mother moved her hand to her chest and began to trace lazy designs through her cleavage and over the creamy slopes of her bared flesh with her long index finger.

David's heart began to beat more quickly as he stared spellbound at his mother's wantonly displayed tits.

"Oh noooo!...No!...Not now!..." he said to himself as his cock began to stiffen up under his robe in growing arousal.

"Honey, Andy Porter isn't much older than you, is he?...I don't think he'd really be interested in sex with an old bat like me do you?...After all, I'm old enough to be his mother!..." Marcia purred, as she slipped her hand under the cup of her bra and gave one of her big tits a luxurious squeeze. Her scarlet nipple stiffened dramatically above her pressing hand, jutting out at least an inch through the shear cup of her sports bra.

"Ummm!...I can't imagine that he'd want me to suck his big cock!...That's what you said we were doing wasn't it?...That I had his cock out and I was sucking him off!... Why that would be almost like me giving you a blow job, wouldn't it honey?... I really can't see it David!...Can you?.." Marcia asked in a throaty purr.

And of course that was the image that immediately sprang into David's mind. Only this time he saw himself with his mother instead of Andy. It wasn't the lanky football player's cock he saw pulsing out its come onto his mothers upturned face, it was his. He pictured his mother on her knees in front of him, her eyes burning up into his as his come glistened on her cheeks and in her hair. He could clearly see her crimson lips smacking around his knob as she popped him in and out of her mouth, coaxing the last of his sperm from his aching testicles.

"Oh Goddd!..." David groaned out loud as his cock swung upright at his groin, making a huge tent in the front of his robe.

Marcia knew exactly what she was doing to her son. She let her eyes drift down to his groin and wasn't surprised to see his youthful erection jutting through his housecoat, directly in front of her face. She casually reached up under his robe and closed her hand on her son's throbbing boner. David moaned again as his mother pulled his cock out and held it next to her cheek.

Because David was standing slightly behind her, Marcia had taken her son's cock in an underhanded clasp. As she looked up at him with her head tilted to the side, she levered his cock down until it was sticking straight out from his groin and began to jack him off over her shoulder.

"Oh Goddd!...Mom!...Don't!...You can't!..." David whimpered feebly as he reached out to stop his mother's hand.

Marcia simply batted her son's hands away. David reluctantly let them drop to his side.

"Now you were saying...what?...I can't what, baby?...Don't what?..." Marcia asked in a languid drawl as she raised her cup and took a sip of her coffee. At the same time she shuttled her closed hand rhythmically back and forth around her son's throbbing tool.

Ohhhh please mom!...Please!.." David groaned. Even he didn't know if he was asking his mother to stop or to continue. But Marcia didn't have any doubts.

"Please what baby?...I'm not doing anything David!...I just need a little cream for my coffee!..." she purred.

"Mom no!...You can't do this!...I'll tell dad!..." David blurted out

"No you won't!...You won't tell him anything!..." Marcia said confidently as she stopped her little hand on the end of David's shaft and squeezed it hard. His cock crown began to pound with blood, bulging out over the top of her clenched fist like a ripe, cherry tomato. Marcia bit her lip in concentration as she used the edge of her sharp nail to worry her son's tender pee slit and then cruised her thumb back and forth across his engorged knob.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhh!...Goddd!...David gasped, stiffening up all over as his pre-come streamed from his erection in response to his mother's lewd fondling. Marcia smiled as her son's sticky semen smeared her fingers.

"You won't say a word!..." she said as she briskly rotated her fist around her son's cock crown to lubricate her palm.

Then she resumed jerking him off, only a little faster this time. Now there was an audible... "Shikkk!... Shhiikk!... Shikkk!.." sound in time with Marcia's lurid masturbation.

"Ohhh!...Mommmm!...Ohhhh!...Ohhh!..." David whimpered, as his balls began to tighten up and his come started surge in his groin. Helplessly he began to hunch his loins in and out, thrusting his throbbing hard-on in and out of his mother's coaxing fingers.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Please!...I won't say anything!...Just suck it for a minute mom!... Ohhh!...Please!... Like you did for Andy!..." David whimpered.

"Do you want mommy to suck you off David?...Is that what you want?..." Marcia asked, her eyes sparkling wickedly behind her big glasses. As David looked down at her pleadingly, Marcia slowly ran the tip of her tongue around her ovalled lips in lewd invitation.

"Oh Goddd!...Yes!...Please!..." David begged.

Marcia just chuckled at her gasping son as she pulled him closer to her.

She moved her cup off coffee so that it was nestled between her gently heaving breasts. Then she angled David's erection down a little further so that it was pointed into her voluptuous cleavage. "This is all that horny little boys get David!... A hand job!...And mommy gets some cream for her coffee!...So give me some cream baby!...Right into my coffee!..Come on!...Come on!...There's not much time!..." she taunted, beginning to yank on her son's cock with devastating short, hard strokes.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David groaned in excitement and humiliation. This was nothing like he had imagined. He couldn't believe his mother was just using him like this, jacking him off for her own amusement. But that was exactly what she was doing. And there was nothing he could do about it other than lean excitedly into her deftly coaxing fingers.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of his mother's creamy tits rippling under his rampant tool in time with her urgent stroking. His cock ballooned to an enormous girth under her speeding hand.

Marcia felt it and knew he was going to come.

"That's it!...Unnn Hnnn!...Give me that cream!...In my coffee!...You bad boy!...Come for Mommy!...Come on!..." Marcia urged.

And with that David's balls convulsed. He half buckled over against his mother and grabbed her shoulder for support as his come erupted in huge, fiery spurts.

"Aahhhh!....Naaahhhh!....Aahhhh!..." he grunted as his sperm gushed out frantically under Marcia's relentlessly frictioning hand. His copious outpouring splattered wetly into his mother's coffee cup as well as streaking her spandex top and her voluptuous breasts.

"Ummm Hmmmm!...That's it!...Come on baby!...Come on!....." the raven haired beauty purred. She slowed her speeding fist to jerk her son off in time with his orgasm.

"Unnnnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David gasped as he watched his mother calmly directing his jetting sperm into her coffee and all over her bra encased tits.

"All of it!...Every drop sweetheart!.." his mother urged as she began rub her outstretched thumb again and again up the big vein on the underside of David's steely shaft. She wanted to make sure she got of all his backed up sperm.

"Ohhh!...Ohhh!...Mommmm!...Waitt!...Don't!..." David gasped as his overworked cock got more and more sensitive under his mother's rude fondling. Soon his stream of come slowed to a trickle. Marcia milked his angry tool with a sure hand, draining the last of his essence onto her out-thrust chest.

Then there was the sound of a car rolling up in the driveway and a horn honked.

Marcia relinquished her son's cock and, with her eyes smoldering into his, she began to trace one fingertip back and forth through the lines of come that streaked her breasts. David was mesmerized by the lewd spectacle of his greasy sperm trickling down the slopes of his mother's gently heaving tits and into her cleavage.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers