David Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

Neal took the hint and grabbed Jeff's butt cheeks, drawing him deeper and deeper with each thrust. Remembering what Jeff had told him about making love with Howard, Neal pushed one finger of each hand into Jeff's asshole.

"Oh, Oh my god!" Jeff cried out, releasing a stream of cum down Neal's throat, his legs and butt tense and shaking. For good measure, Neal poked each finger again, and then a third time. Each poke brought out another cry and another spurt from Jeff's cock, now already deflating from Neal's throat, spilling some remaining seed on Neal's lips and chin.

For some reason, Neal began laughing while Jeff's dick was still in his mouth. The stimulation on Jeff's dick and balls shocked him into laughter.

Suddenly there came a harsh knock on the bedroom door. Both young men froze, ceasing their laughter.

"Guys, it's me." It was Howard's deep baritone through the door. "I am sorry to disturb you two but it's terribly important. Can I come in?

"Uh, give us a second" Jeff replied, hopping off Neal and off the bed, his long dick flapping and flopping with the sudden movement. Neal, still grinning, tossed back the covers and nodded his chin. Jeff jumped under the covers beside Neal. In unison they cried, "Come in."

Howard took two steps into the room, looked them over and stopped politely. "I think you are gonna want to get dressed," he said. "We found them."

"Them? Who is them?" Jeff asked, but Neal, who knew at once what Howard meant, hopped up and headed for his own bedroom. Howard watched him pass, paying attention to his small graceful movements. He turned back toward Jeff. "The men who hurt Neal," he said seriously. "We have them!"

"Who is we? What do you mean 'we' found them? How? Who, where? I don't under. . ."

"I hired people. To help, to find the ones who did it, who, uh, hurt him."

"Well, did you call the cops?"

"I assure you; no police will be or need be involved. I am accustomed to dealing with things of this nature through my own resources."

"But you can't. . ."

"Oh, but I can. I will. I have."

"But isn't it Neal's call, his business?"

"Oh yes, and he will be given some say in the matter. But hear me. This violence, these kinds of attacks will continue as long as we are willing to be silent victims. Those who would perpetrate these crimes against us must be shown that we are not weak sissies to be assaulted by any who choose to do so. Whatever Neal decides, I intend to act, to act firmly and decisively. What I do won't end the assaults against us but it may dissuade some who harbor such ideas."

"You asked once to be involved if this came to be. Here it is. Come or go. I know Neal will come. You make the choice. Your decision will in no way affect my regard for you."

"By the way," Howard said, grinning, "on a lighter note, it smells wonderful in here and the sounds I inadvertently heard were, what should I say, quite evocative."

"Thanks, I guess. And yes I am coming. Give me a few minutes to get dressed."

Howard had called Jerry, who had the Cadillac warmed and waiting when they emerged from the elevator. Jerry swung the large SUV onto Interstate 94, turning within minutes onto the Edens Expressway north, sliding almost immediately into the right lane to exit thirty blocks later. Bundled for Chicago in January, the four men were soon overheated in the Climate controlled Escalade, struggling to keep the windows defrosted while keeping the heat as low as possible.

"Ashland Avenue and Thirty fifth, Jerry," Howard directed tersely, his mind fixed on the matter at hand.

On Howard's instructions, Jerry switched off the lights before rolling quietly into the service bay of an abandoned car lot. On the walls, garish old advertising signs shouting "Bert Weiman Ford," bore pictures and prices of Fairlaines, and Falcons and Comets at ridiculously low prices.

As the four men exited the vehicle, they could hear the muffled sounds of humans in distress. Near the center of the huge garage, two naked men lay tied; their backs arched across fifty gallon drums, eyes blindfolded and mouths stuffed with rubber ball gags.

Jeff began to speak, but Howard immediately silenced him with a harsh gesture. Two men stepped from the shadows. In the dim light of the garage, they wore hats low over their eyes and dark sunglasses, dark sweat shirts and dark slacks. Only one spoke. "Here they are sir. Their identities have been established and their involvement in the incident has been verified. Here is the packet containing the young man's belongings. At least those we were able to retrieve. They must have hocked the watch, but we couldn't find a pawn ticket. We will leave you now." With that the two men exited through a small side door. In the still, bitter January night, the sound of their leaving car faded away to nothing and drove silently into the bitter January night.

Howard motioned for the two younger men to join him a few steps away where he whispered to them. "Speak as little as possible, especially you, Neal. Do not use names when you speak to me or each other. I want you to know that neither man will actually be harmed. Remember that things are not always what they seem." Handing a small box to Neal, he continued, "Here are your phone and wallet. I'm sorry, but there is no cash left, and no watch either."

Using hand signals, Howard directed the young men to where their two captives were bound. "Are these the two men who assaulted you?" he said aloud. "Look carefully at each one and nod or shake your head." Taking Neal by the elbow, he led him past both men. Neal nodded, 'yes' twice. "I will ask again. Are you certain these two men are the ones who assaulted you?" Again, two nods.

"All right," Howard said dramatically, "we are going to allow these two pieces of shit to live, though we could probably kill them easily enough and throw them into the lake." He went to the first man, grabbing him roughly by the hair. "Do you want to live?" The man gagged and mumbled but nodded his head vigorously up and down. "Okay then, what we will do instead of taking your pathetic life is, brand you with a hot iron. This mark will be made on your right testicle, as a reminder of what you have done."

Even though he was blindfolded, one could easily detect the man's eyes go wide with fear. He began to struggle hopelessly against his bonds, going especially crazy when Howard ignited a torch attached to a small propane bottle and made a production of holding the flame to an iron rod. Though the assailant could not see, the sound of the torch was obvious as Howard held the flame close to the man's face.

Unknown to the bound men, an identical iron bar sat in a bucket of ice between them. When the first iron was glowing red-hot, Howard brought it to within an inch of the face of the first man whose body oozed away from the heat. "I wouldn't move right now if I were you" Howard warned, bringing the poker to within an inch of the man's penis. Motioning and pointing, Howard directed Neal to the ice poker. Howard touched one tiny spot on the inside of the man's inner thigh, creating an actual burn about the size of a pea, Simultaneously, Neal pressed the ice cold poker directly against the man's exposed ball sack. The man screamed in pain and terror. The second began begging sounds in his throat, sobbing and struggling.

"We will have to get this hot again" Howard chuckled, rebuilding the tension. "It's not hot enough." Once again he fired up the propane torch and once again, he waited. The untouched man suddenly urinated; his cut pink dick sprayed his thighs and knees. "Oh look" Howard said, "his tiny little pee pee is peeing." By the time Howard brought the poker to within inches of the second man's face, he was struggling so hard he had almost tipped the drum. Howard put out a foot to stop it and signaled to Neal then very lightly touched the inside of the man's thigh with the red- hot poker. Neal pressed the ice cold poker tight against the man's scrotum and then pulled it away. Their newest victim was so convinced he had been damaged that he fainted. Howard went back to the first man. "Can you hear and understand me?" he asked. "Mmmbmme," was the answer. Howard leaned to cut the straps that held the ball gag in place and pulled it out. "John Hanson, can you hear me and do you understand me?"

"My balls," the man screamed. "I'll get you for this."

"Are you incapable of learning?" Howard asked him. "Do you need further lessons? You really don't seem to me to be in a position to threaten anyone. As I see it, I have three options: One; I can let things stand as they are, in which case I would have to be convinced that you are contrite and won't assault again. Two; I could shove you in my van, drive north and throw you off one of the steep bluffs into the lake where you wouldn't be found next spring; or, Three; I could continue to torture you until you are incapable of hurting anyone ever again. Which option do you choose?"

"Okay, okay, number one, number one!"

"Here's the deal. It is January. There is no heat in this building. You are naked. In about twenty minutes you will both be suffering from hypothermia or frost bite. I am going to place a knife in your mouth. If you are enterprising and work hard, you should be able to free yourself, find and don your clothing and make your way to a diner about two blocks from here. From there you can call friends, if slime like you has friends or loved ones, and go home to whatever warm rocks you crawled from under. Understand also that as easy as it was for me to find you this time, it will be even easier next time and the consequences will be much more severe. Good night."

With that, Howard picked up a knife from the floor, turned the haft around and stuck it between the man's teeth, like a bone. "Be careful not to drop that," he cautioned. "Gentlemen, shall we go?"

The four men hustled to the hidden Escalade and drove quickly away.

On the ride back to Lakeshore Apartments, Jeff sat stunned, mouth agape in disbelief. Howard was stern and quiet, as was Jerry, but Neal could not stop smiling, laughing, talking. "Boy did ya see those guys. The one, he fucking pissed himself. They really thought we had burned their balls. Man oh man did you see them, oh man."

I don't think they'll be rolling queers anytime soon," Howard said. They assumed by the absence of news or scanner reports that the two offenders had managed to free themselves and reach safety. Something in the tone of Howard's voice told Jeff he had his own private, personal reasons for what they had done, but told him also this was probably not the best time to broach the issue.

Back at the apartment none of them could sleep. Howard flung together a late repast of Prawns sautéed in butter and a Cobb salad. They sat silently around the table for a long time afterward sipping Howard's good brandy. The weight of what they were not saying hung over them like a heavy pall.

Finally Howard excused himself. "I am sorry guys, but I need to be alone right now. I hope you don't mind'" He rose, went into the library where he ignited the gas fireplace, put on low music and sat in his recliner, brandy in hand. Jeff knew they would probably find him there in the morning.

The other two sat for a few moments more. Jeff, taking the lead as usual, suggested they turn in.

"Uh," he said, turning to lay his fingers softly on Neal's face, a gesture the younger man was growing to love, "You want to come to bed with me?"

Neal, of course, blushed crimson at the invitation, but readily accepted, laughing, "I thought you'd never ask,"

Jeff hooked his arm around Neal's waist and led him to the bedroom. Once there, he parked Neal next to the bed, left him standing while he went to the dresser and brought back several items Neal could not identify in the dimly lit room. Jeff sat on the bed, fully clothed. "I want to watch you undress..." he said, "Please."

Once again, he blushed, which only made him that much more attractive to Jeff. Tentatively he slipped the sweater up over his head and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, then the cuffs. He then slid the soft cotton to the floor, closely followed by the undershirt. His smooth white skin, unblemished by pimple, mole or mark, gleamed in the moonlight streaming from the windows. Jeff caught his breath.

Neal giggled a bit as he unsnapped and unzipped. Bending to kick off his shoes and slip off the legs of his jeans, he shivered in anticipation. Inserting his thumbs in each side, he slid his briefs off one leg, then the other; his small but perfectly formed dick flopping with his graceful movements. He stood awkwardly for a few moments, not knowing what to do with his hands, cupping them at first around his genitals, then loose at his sides, then up to cross at his chest, then down again. "What about you," he asked, "you gonna stay dressed all night?"

"Well, not all night, but I do just want to look at you for a bit. I love to watch your body move. What do you think about what we did tonight?"

"Well, I guess it's mostly on Howard."

"Don't count on it. If the cops ever became involved, we'd be just as guilty."

"Well, that's just it" Neal retorted. "Isn't it? If the cops were involved, those creeps would have been locked up. However it is that Howard did it, found them that is, the cops could have found them too. We didn't really hurt them. I'll bet if I had asked, Howard would have fucked them up bad."

"I saw Howard. He was having a hard time holding back. I'll bet he has had similar thing happen to him. A mugging I mean, like what happened to you."

While they were speaking, Jeff moved to the edge of the bed and sat there. He found himself now between Neal's bare legs, with his arms around Neal's thin, pale waist and his face buried in his David's mid-section, inhaling the fresh scent of him, like the earth on a fine spring day.

Jeff stood, leaned to press a series of small dry kisses across Neal's mouth, his hands moving simultaneously to softly cup the smooth, firm little melons of Neal's ass. "God, you are beautiful. My beautiful, beautiful David," kissing him again, more firmly and, longer. Moving his kisses to his neck and shoulders as he spoke, Jeff said. "Will you let me adore you? Worship your body? "

Even in the dim moonlight, Jeff could see Neal's body turn pink in embarrassment, his freckles like tiny neon lights.

Not expecting an answer, Jeff slid to his knees, nosing in around Neal's balls, sniffing and licking, letting the lean length of Neal's penis flop around his face and neck. His voice muffled, he doled out praise to the younger, smaller man. "I love the smell, the feel, the taste of you." Involving his hands now, he gently slid his open palm under Neal's dick, holding it in place while he pushed his tongue through the puckered tip of Neal's foreskin, flicking lightly at the glans beneath. "I love to feel your cock get hard in my hands, in my mouth," he continued, sliding the foreskin back to flick his tongue into Neal's tiny cock lips.

Neal's small hands went involuntarily to Jeff's head, fingers entwining in Jeff's longish hair, merely resting there, but conveying urgency nonetheless.

Taking the cue, Jeff slid his pursed lips down the length of Neal's cock, pushing the foreskin back as he went, until the exposed head rested just beyond the base of his tongue. He paused there; letting the phallus throb in his mouth and expand into his throat. Now both his hands went to Neal's tight ass, pulling them closer, burying his nose in Neal's downy crotch hair.

"Mmm," he gurgled, feeling Neal's precum slime his mouth and throat. He began a series of long slow mouth fucks of Neal's cock, sliding out until his lips closed over the head, then back deep again, tongue swirling wetly.

Neal's hands closed in earnest over Jeff's head, using Jeff's hair to guide him on and off his aching cock, demanding immediate release.

Jeff struggled free, removed his mouth and rose to his feet. He placed his wet mouth, wide open over Neal's lips, licking and sucking his face. He kissed his way close to Neal's right ear. "I want you to fuck me," he whispered. "Now!" He grabbed Neal's hands, guiding them to his shirt buttons.

Fumbling, his hands shaking, Neal finally managed to unbutton all five, tossing the offending garment away in disgust. His hands went immediately to Jeff's belt, where he found that Jeff had helped by unhooking the buckle. Not bothering with hook and zipper, he simply slid his open hands under the waistband and slid them off, noticing at once that Jeff had adopted Howard's style of not wearing underwear. Jeff's cock stood hard and unyielding between their bodies until Neal pushed Jeff lightly to the bed where he sat down hard, bounced once and laughed once nervously. He held up his feet and legs for Neal to pull off his pants and shoes, and then surprised Neal by hooking his legs over the smaller man's shoulders.

"I want you to look in my eyes while you fuck me, Neal." Reaching over, rummaging, he handed Neal the small vial of lube he had brought over earlier. Reaching down, he applied liberal amounts to his tight brown hole, and then stroked the lube onto Neal's hard prick. "Go slow; go easy," he said, pulling Neal's cock,"I am pretty new at this, too."

On his third attempt, pushing roughly forward, Neal's cock finally penetrated. Jeff's cry of "OH!" resounded through the room, but before Neal could withdraw, Jeff grabbed his hips. "Stay...stay with me, Stay in me. It's okay. I'm fine."

"Oh, Jeff, Oh god Jeff."

"Never mind. Never mind that. Look in my eyes. See how much I want you? Fuck me now Neal. Easy. Slow. But do it!" he said, pushing his ass toward Neal, forcing the cock in deeper.

Neal began a series of long slow thrusts, sliding from the very tip of his cock head, deep and deeper until he felt the short sharp hairs surrounding Jeff's ass crack scrape the base of his engorged cock. He had never felt anything like this sensation, the hot interior of Jeff's body enclosing his hardness, so tight. The urge to cum at once was strong, but he struggled to hold back, knowing he had not given enough.

As if in response to his thoughts, Jeff began to chant, "More. More. More!"

And suddenly Neal acted as if he were inhabited by a wild beast, thrashing forward roughly, tenderness forgotten, his want, his need, his pain, all his anger focused on his phallus, which was arrowing into Jeff's ass. The pain, the terror of that terrible night came flooding back to him; the fist pummeling, hard shoes kicking him, the pain, and the blood! Fear and hate flooded through him. He fucked harder, his face suffused with hate and power and anger.

"Yes," Jeff cried, seeing the conflicting emotions dance over Neal's face. "Give it all to me Neal, fuck me, fuck it all into me. Give it to m, more, harder. That's it Neal, get rid of it all." With his eyes closed, Jeff saw the immortal sculpture David fucking him. Jeff briefly left reality to watch the heroic boy king fuck him. He opened his eyes and there he was, his David, his boy king, fucking him. And with an acceptance bred of his own pain, Jeff opened himself then, became the willing receptacle for Neal's pain, his anger, his hurt, shame and fear.

Neal's release, when it came, was sudden and powerful; complete. He shuddered from head to toe, screaming his soul into the moonlit night, emptying his heart into his new found love. His cock pumped and jerked inside Jeff's tight ass.

Jeff had crossed his feet behind Neal, drawing their bodies tight together, holding Neal's rigid, spurting cock against his prostate, while he jetted his own cum wetly between their bodies.

The two lovers lay entwined for a longtime. Neal eventually collapsed inert atop Jeff's bigger heavier body, his deflating cock slipping slowly from Jeff's tight ass; the other man's legs locking them together until the force could no longer be held.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers