David Shares with Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

I quickly got onto the bed and Melissa raised and spread her legs so I could get into the position we both like to use. With my shoulders against the backs of her thighs, I wrapped my arms around so my fingers were in her soft pubic hair and resumed eating Melissa’s pussy. She fucked into my face and produced more of her delicious juices. Melissa had called it a treatment, and it was, up to a point, but we were both enjoying it and I intended to eat her delightful pussy until Melissa climaxed. It would be some of the most enjoyable therapy either of us would ever experience.

Instead of continuing to lick around where the double dong had been, as I had done when I was just healing her sore pussy, I started licking between a pair of Melissa’s inner and outer pussy lips. Starting at their origin, I licked the soft flesh between them and the surfaces of the lips. “Mmmm, that feels good,” Melissa told me. My soreness is all gone but don’t think that means you should stop.”

I didn’t want to stop either and I finished licking her first pair of pussy lips and started licking the second the same way. Melissa was truly enjoying what I was doing and her head and shoulders were tossing around on the pillow, thrusting her lovely breasts enticingly into the air. Around somebody as beautiful as Melissa, the straight side of David comes out so he took one breast in either hand, licked her nipples briefly and then took one lovely globe into his mouth. She smiled and her pussy started fucking more strongly into my face and producing more delectable juices.

When I reached the end of her second pair of pussy lips and caressed her clit hood with my tongue, Melissa’s pussy fucked even harder into my face and more juices flowed. From the pleasure she was getting from the mouths of two men, her cooing had turned to moans. After I started probing my tongue under Melissa’s inner pussy lips, her thighs rotated out, fully presenting her pussy to me and I knew she was ready to cum. First I probed my tongue into the area between her love hole and her clit. The indirect stimulation of her most sensitive spot caused Melissa to thrash around on the bed so much that David could hardly get her breast back into his mouth. He succeeded, about the same time I got her clit in my mouth.

Both of us sucked on the adorable mouthfuls, and as I sucked, my tongue caressed the top and sides of Melissa’s engorged clit. This time, when Melissa started cumming, she didn’t tell me but I knew from the familiar way her heels kicked my back and one of her hands, the one that didn’t have to go around David, pushed on the back of my head, pressing my face into her marvelous pussy. Melissa pounded into my face even harder, her ass bouncing off the bed to jam her pussy against me. As always I immensely enjoyed the feeling of her cumming, keeping her clit securely in my mouth and my arms around her legs to hold both of us in the place we both wanted to be. When she climaxed, it was with a great spasm of her hips and then she lay back on the bed, her hand and legs relaxing and releasing my head.

David took his mouth off her breast and looked at the lovely young woman. “You certainly are beautiful, Melissa. It was a real pleasure seeing you cumming and knowing I had something to do with it.” She smiled at him, feeling generally blissful.

I totally agreed with David. Everything about Melissa cumming was great and one of the best parts was the flood of delicious juices her pussy had produced. I licked them off her legs, crotch and pussy lips but left them in her love hole. After licking her ass and eating her pussy, I had a raging erection and wanted to put it where my mouth had been. I stood up, got a condom from my pants pocket and put it on.

When Melissa saw me prepared to fuck, she smiled and raised and spread her legs. “My pussy feels really good, George, and I know your cock will make it feel even better.” She reached down and spread her pussy lips for me.

I guided my cock into the lovely place that was waiting, slipping the tip between her lips. Melissa sighed happily. She was even happier when I slowly stroked back and forward and another two inches entered her. With a few more strokes, my entire cock was buried in what I earlier described as the pussiest pussy that I knew of. I leaned forward and curled my arms under hers and she hugged me around my shoulders. Melissa spread her legs wider and wrapped them around my hips, allowing me to penetrate her pussy another fraction of an inch. Her nipples were pressing lightly against my chest but otherwise, all my weight was on my forearms and elbows, giving Melissa freedom to move around under me. I was really horny and Melissa had already cum twice but I hoped I could hold off cumming until she had enjoyed her third climax.

Slowly, I continued stroking with my cock and Melissa fucked back to meet me. “I like that, George. Take it nice and slow and let’s enjoy ourselves for a long time.” There was very little contact between my cock and her clit and I was plunging straight in and out. When we were ready to cum, I would change position for more contact. Both of us sighed with the pleasure my cock and her pussy were giving each other. We continued sighing and slowly fucking for a long time; Melissa’s pussy periodically lubricating. The aroma of her juices was delightful and I hoped that after we had both climaxed, I would be able to lick them all from her pussy. I very much like doing that and, since I don’t like the idea of licking up my own cum, it is one of the reasons I wear a condom.

“That feels really good,” she told me. “I like it all the way in my pussy like that but I need more on my clit.” I moved forward slightly so my cock was fucking more down into her, with my cock and her clit caressing each other. “Oooo, yeah, like that.” Melissa’s hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out beside me while her pussy started fucking back harder to meet me. She was getting closer and closer to cumming, and so was I so I slid a little farther forward. My cock was driving into Melissa, massaging her clit with the entire stroke, and I picked up the pace.

“Ooo, yah, yah, like that,” she told me, fucking back just as fast to meet my thrusts. Oh, my God, that is really good. Keep fucking me!”

That was exactly what I wanted more than anything else just then and I kept fucking faster and faster. I had felt Melissa cum many times, always enjoying the way she squeezes with her arms and kicks her feet, with her body writhing and thrashing, and I knew she was close to cumming then. I was close too but I kept plunging my cock into her, feeling her hips swiveling under me and her pussy fucking back to meet me.

“Yes! Yes!” was her joyous cry, and her legs released my hips and started kicking the bed while her arms hugged my shoulders. I knew Melissa was cumming and I kept pounding my cock in and out of her wonderful pussy while she sobbed from pleasure and dug her fingernails into my back.

Melissa climaxed with a great spasm of her hips, arching her back, thrusting her pussy against me and totally relaxing on the bed. I continued pounding into her pussy until I climaxed, filling my condom with semen and collapsing on top of her. For a few minutes we lay together, both of us happy from our love-making, until I pulled my cock out and got off her to lick all the fresh juices from her pussy. They were just as delicious as I had known they would be. That had been a really great session of making love for all three of us. It was all good but, to me, I think the best part was the knowledge that I would soon have my cock where my tongue had been earlier, in Melissa’s lovely ass.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people’s opinions, either good or bad, so please vote to tell me what you think, and leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12