David to Dee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkymaid
kinkymaid
161 Followers

'The poor dear must be completely worn out,' she thought. 'Any other time she'd be in quite a state after a night like this. Maybe the secret is just keeping her sexually exhausted.'

Smiling an enigmatic smile, Gina led the compliant Dee to the bath, where she washed her thoroughly, even using the shower massage attachment to rinse out her ass. Dee was suddenly so sleepy she could hardly keep her head up. Gina dried her carefully, patting away the warm water from her shaved skin so as not to stimulate her into a wakeful state again.

After tucking Dee into bed, Gina got herself a drink from the small refridgerator. It would cost a small fortune, but she needed it. She sat in a chair next to the bed, looking over at her lover while she slept. She sipped her drink, thinking about her plans. After tonight, Dee probably wouldn't want or need any sexual contact for quite some time, and that was just as Gina had plotted. For the next week, the poor dear would be going through some major changes, and temporary though they might be, it would still be that much worse if she wanted sex, but was too sore to enjoy it.

Gina chuckled, swallowed the last of the bottle, and slipped naked into bed beside her treasure, her love. Just as she dozed off, she felt Dee snuggle close, kiss her neck, and whisper a nearly inaudible, "Thank you."

kinkymaid
kinkymaid
161 Followers