David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she exclaimed between breaths.

I decided that before I'd finished with her, I'd like to compare her taste with that of her daughter. I pulled out completely and taking one hand off a breast, swung my arm around under her legs and carried her to the front of the couch where I placed her on her back, positioning her hips at the very edge of the cushions.

I knelt between her legs and pushed them wide apart with my hands.

Her box was a red swollen mess. It looked delicious.

A small stripe of pubic hair led down to the top of her slit. Waxed skin accentuated her large outer labia that formed a thick ridge of flesh down her groin either side of the reddened gash before me.

Long inner lips, as long as Amber's were draped open above her pussy hole. The entrance to her vagina gaped open, forced by my thick cock into submission.

I could see the ridges and folds inside her pussy as it pulsed, waiting for another intrusion. Juice leaked out and over her anus, a foam of her cream gathered in the valleys of her flesh.

The strong scent of her sex arose from the pulsing organ below me.

Lowering my head I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her open hole. Slightly stringent sex juices assailed my tongue as I felt the delicate folds of her insides.

"Argghhh!" she grunted as I thrust my tongue deep and she rolled her hips up for better penetration.

I licked around the hole, thrusting my tongue in occasionally and then drew my mouth up her gash, taking an inner lip into my mouth and massaging it with my lips and tongue as my mouth slid up to her clitoral hood then repeated the motion down the other side.

Her hands reached out and gripped my hair, keeping me from moving my head anywhere else but on her gaping sex.

My mouth moved up her slit again, tongue flattened out hard between her inner lips till I got to her clitoris, now sticking out visibly from its hood. I sucked it into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue whilst keeping a throbbing sucking motion on it.

Jessica bucked beneath me; grinding her cunt into my face, back arching as she sought release. She was panting hard, occasionally grunting as my tongue stroked over her sensitive bud.

I moved a hand under her and placing the index finger at her pussy hole and the middle finger on her anus swirled them around the delicate openings.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, god yes!" she panted as she struggled on the edge. I felt little spasms in her thighs that preceded her orgasm and keeping up the lashing on her clit, thrust both fingers into her holes as deep as I could.

"AGGGHHHHHHH!" broke from her throat and her whole body tensed up, her pussy gripping my index finger and sphincter clamping incredibly hard around the base of my other finger. I tried to move them in and out a little as she froze in a massive orgasm, my mouth sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing her engorged clit.

It felt like minutes that she held that paralysed position, then suddenly she collapsed back onto the couch, gulping in air as though she had nearly drowned. A flood of warm juice gushed from her vagina as I pulled my mouth away and slid my fingers out of her orifices.

I stuck my tongue into her hole, lapping up the nectar. She lay there, still panting, head lolling from side to side.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing. Time to cum. I wrapped an arm under her waist and one on her buttocks and lifted her up. She weakly grabbed my neck for support as I hoisted her up and held her just under the buttocks, legs wrapping around me, my cock grazing her abused sex.

Looking directly at the Karma Sutra picture I had bought to life with her, I lowered her down onto my pole. As I did, I hooked my elbows under her knees and gripped her buttocks hard.

"Ohhhhh, shit!" she cried and her eyes flew open as my length penetrated her fully, my glans coming to rest hard up against her cervix. She had nowhere to go and no leverage against me to rise up. I was in total control.

I could feel her heartbeat through her vagina, pulsing strongly on the bloated head of my cock.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, "You feel like you're in my chest!"

She held close to me with her arms, breasts crushing against my chest and bringing her mouth to mine pushed her tongue into me. I sucked her slippery organ hard as I flexed my cock inside her, every slightest motion sending waves of pleasure from the deep penetration of her swollen tunnel through my turgid member.

Slowly I lifted her up, till just the sensitive knob was inside her entrance then eased her down, all the while our mouths stayed glued together. I increased the pace, thrusting with my hips in time with the motions as I lifted her up and down. I was using her whole body to fuck my cock and all she could do was hang on for dear life.

My arms were starting to tire. Turning around I faced the opposite wall giving her a view of the tantric picture on the wall behind me.

"Oh! Fuck yes! Fuck me like in the picture!" she panted between thrusts. "Fuck me hard, fuck my sopping cunt!" she screamed.

Her arms wrapped hard around my neck and legs gripped me like a steel trap as I stopped lifting her and pistoned with my hips, my shaft sliding deep in the tightness of her sex.

I was approaching climax, the familiar tingling in my groin growing stronger when I spied the set of family pictures on the table in front of the couch. There were the pictures of Jessica and her family from various time periods. The one that caught my eye was what looked like a recent one. Amber and her sister, slightly older by a few years.

Amber looked her gorgeous self, but her sister held my gaze as I thrust my throbbing manhood into her mother.

Tall and athletic. Raven hair tied up behind her head, wispy locks falling in front of her ears that held large golden hoops. The large green eyes typical of Amber and her mother were also a striking feature of this vision. Her mouth in a wide smile exposing pearly white perfect teeth.

"Unghhhhhh!" I grunted as her form burned into my mind as my cock plowed into Jessica.

A black cloth choker at her neck accentuated her graceful body and the sheer black evening gown hugged her body like a second skin shimmering in the light. Perfect breasts pressed out against the material, no bra line evident, the deep cut hemline leading down to a beautifully proportioned waistline and a sexy curved tummy. The dress hid her legs, but from the shape of the one thrust slightly forward, they looked to be as perfect as the rest of her.

I locked onto her beaming face, thrusting hard into Jessica's yielding sex. Every muscle in my body was tensed and strained to the limit from the effort of holding her up and hammering her sopping tight hole.

My vision narrowed and the pressure in my head grew as my cock expanded till it felt like a telephone pole embedded in Jessica's flesh. She was grunting now with every thrust and as I stared at her daughter in the photo, I gripped her hard to me and jammed my glans up against her cervix and let the head of it explode a massive spurt of searing hot cum up against her deepest point.

"AGHHHHHHHHH!" broke as from my throat in a strangled cry as stars exploded in my head, blackness swooped in and the throb in my cock echoed throughout my body as jet after jet of semen splashed into Jessica's spasming cunt.

At the first spurt of cum, she let out a long cry and tensed up in my arms, paralysed again by her climax.

We both stood there, locked in an embrace of raw lust, sex organs pulsing together in mutual orgasm.

My orgasm faded as Jessica collapsed in my arms, the strength gained from my climax suddenly deserting me, knees going weak.

I shuffled over to a single seat couch and lowered Jessica's limp form into it, legs draped over the arm rests. I staggered back slightly, my cock sliding out of her pussy with an audible pop. A river of semen ran from her gaping hole down the crack of her ass and onto the cushion below.

Her body was soaked in sweat, hair matted over her forehead. She lay there, head slumped down, eyes closed, breathing deeply, a smile on her face.

Falling to my knees between her legs I rested my head on a thigh, catching my breath. I stayed there a few moments, recovering some strength, looking at her ruined pussy. The smell of our sex juices wafted strongly from her gash.

I stood up slowly, afraid of the blood rushing from it suddenly and making me giddy. Steadying myself, I staggered back to the kitchen and gulped down a few glasses of water.

I looked at my cock. I was flaccid now, finally. Semen still leaked from the head, dripping on the floor and sticking to my thighs.

Sitting next to the open cupboard where I was working before Jessica had mounted me I looked at the plumbing. I still had to finish the job.

After a few moments, with renewed strength I tightened the fittings and double-checked them.

As I finished dressing and prepared to leave, I looked over at Jessica. She was out to the world; still in the obscene position I had left her.

I grabbed a pen and piece of paper off the lounge room dresser and wrote on a sheet:

"TAX INVOICE"

"Plumbing services, paid in full"

Rolling it up, I wedged the note between her legs wrapping her long inner labia around it, as she lay there spread-eagled.

12