David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "Will you punish me again soon?"

"Yes Amber, I will"

She lowered her head and we kissed deeply. I tasted our sex juices off her tongue as we alternately thrust our oral organs into the others mouth.

She turned around into a sixty-nine position and proceed to lick the cum that had dripped out of her pussy off me. I gently licked her still gaping hole, careful to avoid her by now hypersensitive clit.

When she had finished she turned back around and lay on top of me, pressing her breasts against my chest and sighed deeply.

"Do we have to go?" she asked.

"Not yet. We can rest and talk a while if you like," I answered as I stroked her head.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Amber," I started. "I know so little about you. Tell me about your yourself and your family."

She shifted position to my side, draping a shapely leg over my thighs, propping her head in one hand.

"Well, there's me and Alex and mum and dad."

"No other brothers or sisters?"

"Nope, just us four."

"What are you all doing for work or study or whatever," I prompted.

She ran a finger lazily up and down my chest. "Well, I've got final exams in a few months then maybe uni. I'm not sure yet." she paused. "Alex is finishing her degree and then full time work I suppose."

"What is she majoring in," I asked.

"Ummmm, fine arts? I think."

"Any specific area," I pressed.

"She really likes photography. She's great with a camera and all that stuff."

My interest suddenly piqued.

"That's interesting," I responded.

"Oh, why?" Amber questioned.

"Well, I've got a photography business, restarting it anyway and could do with some assistance. I already have a number of old clients line up for work. Does she have a portfolio I can see?"

"Oh wow! Really?" she enthused. "She would really love that, I know. She said it's really hard to get good work if at all with her interest. I think she has a portfolio. She showed me lots of her projects and stuff. They're really great!"

"I'll get in touch then if you can let her know. Then she can meet me so she knows I'm not some evil cradle snatching letch."

She laughed and poked me in the ribs, "She'll love you I know!"

"What about your parents?"

"Mom works part-time at a local store and dad is a big wig with a hotel chain. He's away a lot. Mum gets pretty sad. When dad comes home he's quite tired. I don't think mum is getting much, if you know what I mean."

Well, that explains one thing I thought.

The wind picked up and she shivered. I stoked her arm.

"C'mon honey, lets get you wrapped up in some gear and get going."

We dressed and made our way back to the bike.

"Lets stop for lunch up the road then we can head to my place and get cleaned up. Can't deliver you back to your house again smelling like you've been in an orgy," I said amusingly.

"An orgy?" she asked, "That sounds interesting."

What had I gotten myself into?

"Can we have a shower at your place?" she asked innocently.

"Of course! I will get you back to your house in the same condition I found you. Squeaky clean and smelling sweet as roses," and pinched her cheek as I handed the helmet to her.

I started the bike and we tore back up the road.

++++++++++++++++

"Excuse the mess," I said as we entered my apartment. "My flatmate is a genius, but a complete pig. Most of his brain is devoted to something other than common sense."

She giggled and stepped lightly over the magazines and empty beer bottles and take-out packages on the floor.

"Is the shower safe?" she asked.

"Yes, I look after that. Guaranteed sterile, as is the toilet." I stated confidently. "Bathroom is that direction." She looked to where I pointed, "Ladies next door". She headed off to the latter.

I stripped and went into the bathroom, turning the shower on full with lots of heat. The room filled with steam despite the extractor fan.

I stood there; face into the spray when I felt hands run over my stomach and a soft form snuggle into my back. Firm wet breasts pressing into me, hard belly against my backside. Amber's hands snaked further around and plunged down, stroking my cock and rolling my balls in their relaxed sack.

I turned in her grasp and we stood facing each other in the hot cascade. My hands gripped her buttocks, pulling her tight to me, my slightly turgid penis trapped between us. We kissed deeply, letting our tongues roam and explore each other's mouths, running over lips and gums, writhing against each other.

She had undone her braided ponytail and her hair tumbled down her back. I ran my hands up the back of her neck and massaged her scalp. A moan escaped her lips into my mouth.

"How about we get you squeaky clean?" I asked.

"Will you wash me?" she replied.

I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered her up, running my hands over her taut form. Starting at her shoulders and down to her breasts, circling a few times and pinching the nipples, along her flanks and over her hips and backside. I knelt in front of her and soaped up her well-muscled thighs and finished at her peerless calves.

"I think we could tidy up your pretty pussy a little too." I said staring at the beautiful bulge of labia in front of me.

"Please," she answered, as we locked eyes.

I sat her down on the tiled shower seat and pulled her hips to the edge. She spread her legs wide for me. I looked at her sex. I would never tire of the sight. My cock twitched and started to stiffen.

Grabbing a razor and soap I lathered her sex lips and pubic mound. I started at the top, shaving away the light growth and left the little patch above her slit. Working down I grasped a thick outer lip and stretched it gently, running the razor with care and removing all the hair. I repeated the action on the other side and the tidied up parts I had missed.

"Roll your hips up," I ordered.

She pulled on her knees and tilted her hips bringing her anus into full view. I ran the razor gently over her perineum and removed the few hairs around her anal opening then rinsed everything.

She kept her legs wide open.

I reached out and probed her anal opening with the tip of my tongue. She let out a deep sigh and her ass relaxed a little. I pushed in further, feeling her sphincter grab hold of the tip.

"Ohhhhh! God that feels good!" she hissed.

I fucked her anus with my tongue for a few moments as she lay there making little mewling sounds, her ass twitching around my invading organ. She moved a hand down to her pussy and started to rub the swelling flesh. A finger dipped into her honey pot and dragged her slick juice out onto her clit, which she started to rub with greater intensity.

Slipping my tongue out of her ass I pressed my face hard between her cheeks and wrapped my lips in a tight seal around the opening. I sucked her anus into my mouth and lashed the opening with my tongue, driving it in and out, licking hard over the puckered flesh.

"UNGHHHHH!" she wailed as I kept up the assault on her most private area.

Her hand was a blur on her pussy. Inner labia splayed apart, her pussy hole started pulsing as she approached orgasm. I sucked hard, feeling her sphincter in my mouth and drove my tongue as far as it would go into her anal opening, wiggling it as I did.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" a massive roar burst from her chest and she bucked hard against me. A flood of pussy juice issued from her pulsing hole and ran hotly over my nose and lips.

Her body jumped as it spasmed in the throws of her climax, the wail from her throat dying out into a soundless scream, mouth open, eyes rolled back in her head.

The spasms gave way to a deep tremble and her whole body vibrated for a moment than slowly it gave way and started to relax. I stopped my anal assault and pulled my face from her groin. Her feet slumped back to the shower floor, arms dangled by her sides as she struggled to regain breath.

"Fuck!" she panted. "I never thought my ass would be so sensitive. That was incredible!"

I smiled at her.

"I seems so wrong," she added, "but it feels sooooo good." A massive grin spread across her face.

She paused a moment. "I wonder what it's like to have a cock up there?"

My cock became fully erect. I looked at it and then at her tiny wrinkled hole.

"Amber," I said slowly. "That's a big step. It takes a lot of preparation and lube, believe me, especially if you want to try and fit this in there." I stood, my rock hard erection waving in front of her.

Her eyes grew wide. "Wow! It really does get big doesn't it?"

"I can hardly fit my tongue in your ass," I added.

She grabbed my throbbing member with both hands. "But it fits in my pussy ok!" and flicked her tongue over the hole in my knob.

I lifted her up and sat on the tiled seat, spreading my legs wide. She backed up to me legs together bending at the waist and prepared to sit. Her long blonde hair, free of its bondage draped over her back like a cape, reaching down to the crack of her backside. I reached forward and held a butt cheek in each hand, opening her slightly. The ripe peach of her vulva hung down deliciously from between her legs and bulged out the back, the inner lips erotically hanging out from the thick labia surrounding them.

She reach between her legs and grasped my shaft, directing it to her hole as I spread her cheeks further apart, exposing her moist entrance and puckered anus. My glans contacted her vaginal entrance and she eased back on me, adjusting her labia so they didn't get dragged in along with my shaft.

Her pussy was incredibly tight from her last orgasm. The wetness barely able to overcome the friction of her swollen tunnel. She backed onto me slowly, penetrating an inch, then rising up a little to then sink back down and penetrate further.

"Oh god! That feels sooo good! Your cock is spreading my insides out!" she said with effort.

The feeling on my shaft was indescribable. The combined tightness of her post orgasmic pussy and her legs closed together felt like the most intimate form fitting flesh glove for my cock. I could feel every inch of the penetration into her, my glans forcing apart the tight tunnel as she impaled herself on me.

Finally she had me fully embedded within her sex. She leaned back against my chest and I reached under her arms and grabbed her tight round breasts and kneaded them gently.

"Amber, you are so incredibly tight around me! Fuck me with your hot pussy!"

Resting her head on my shoulder she held herself steady with her hands on my outspread thighs began to thrust her hips up and down.

I closed my eyes to focus the sensations. My cheek pressed next hers, her warm breath close. With her upper back pressed hard against my chest, her strong hands gripping my thighs. She worked her vagina like a piston sleeve on my cock, the tight internal muscles working like a thousand tongues or my shaft.

The familiar feeling of a rising orgasm started to well up deep in my groin, the urge to thrust into Amber became overwhelming, but I let her control the pace. The slickness of her tunnel grew, indicating her own impending climax.

Her thrusting increased; hips flying like a jackhammer on my throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck Amber! I'm gunna cum! Fuck! FUCK!" I grunted.

"Fill me! Fill me with your hot sperm!" she cried.

At those words I lost it. My cock expanded in the steel tight grip of her clenching cunt. I felt the cum sear up the tube in my cock and explode into her dark fertile chasm as she continued to piston her hips over me.

"AGHHHHHHH!" I grunted, holding still as her pussy milked my glans.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk!" she wailed and shuddered strongly then thrust fully down onto me and froze, every muscle in her body seizing up. Her pussy spasmed on my cock, the top of her vagina like a fist squeezing my glans. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight through her orgasm.

Moments ticked by, the hot shower spray hitting our legs, then she relaxed. Every muscle in her body letting go. The grip on my shaft and glans eased and more semen leaked out of the knob.

She slumped in my arms, breathing strongly. Bringing my legs together a little I lifted one then the other of her legs over mine so she was better supported. I reached a hand down over her belly, distended with my cock fully inside of her and gently cupped her vulva. It was hot and swollen in my hand.

We sat there for a while, enjoying the close embrace, her body pressed up against me, my still turgid cock trapped deep inside her womanhood, our juices mixing inside of her.

She turned her head and we kissed, just gentle tonguing and lips. Looking down she placed a hand on her belly where it bulged out.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Look at how your cock fills me! It's obscene! But fuck it feels nice!"

Her hand slid lower, covering mine where I cupped her labia, the inner lips between my middle and ring fingers. The outer labia resting on the outside fingers.

"You like my pussy don't you David?"

"Yes. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Amber." I answered sincerely.

A tear ran from her eye. "Thank you," she whispered. "I was afraid all boys wouldn't like me because of, of, well I'm a little different down there to most girls I know."

"Have you discussed it with your sister?" I asked.

"She's the same. She's never found a boy who appreciates her for what she's got."

She was silent for a moment. "Maybe." She hesitated, "Maybe you and her could, like well, you know." she added coyly, pressing my hand down on her open sex.

My god! Here was this incredible girl, with her cum drenched pussy still gripping my cock trying to hook me up with her sister!

"Amber, are you sure?" I quizzed.

"I love my sister. She has looked out for me so many times and is more than a sister; she's my best friend. She should know that not all boys are the same. It would make her really happy I know!"

"You; don't mind; sharing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well, not if I can get in on some of the action too!" she giggled and pressed her hand again down on mine as it covered her pussy.

I hugged her close and stood up, separating our union. My cock escaped its snug confines with a pop. Amber suddenly squatted down and cupped her hand under her pussy. A stream of our cum ran out of her hole and into her hand. She bought it up to her mouth.

"Waste not want not!' she exclaimed and tipped the sticky mixture into her mouth, swallowing our ejaculate in one go.

I gripped the wall as much from the light-headedness of standing too quickly as of the scene I had just witnessed. If Alex was anything like Amber, I was already a dead husk, drained of all life fluids.

There were worse ways to die.

12