David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her hair in my balled up fist I pulled her head hard towards me, stretching her neck even further. Her sphincter tightened around the base of my thumb and as I continued to pound into her spasming pussy I worked my digit hard into and out of her backside.

Alex held rigid for what seemed an age, unable to breath as her climax paralysed her body.

Suddenly it stopped and I released her hair and slowed my thrusts till I stopped in a full penetration of her vagina. It throbbed around my shaft and her anus twitched on my now stilled thumb buried deep inside.

Her head flopped down as she panted for breath. Shudders ran through her setting off spasms in her pussy that massaged my erect cock within her.

"Oh, fuck David!" she gasped between breaths. "That was incredible!" Her head lifted and our eyes connected. Her eyes were slightly unfocussed and heavy lidded.

We stared at each other for a moment.

"David," she said quietly. "I want you to fuck my arse."

We gazed at each other unblinking, and then I nodded my head at the cupboard to her right. "In there. There's some unscented massage oil."

She opened the cupboard and passed me the bottle of oil. Extracting my thumb from her ass she gave a slight moan and I poured some liquid on her crack and let it run down over her hole before I reapplied my thumb to the area and worked the slippery liquid around her entrance and into her tight sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck that feels so nice," she moaned and flexed her swollen sex around my shaft. Alex was turning out to be a real surprise. Underneath that slightly shy and apparently unsure exterior lay a sexual tigress.

I pulled my still rock hard cock from her pussy. It gripped me as I withdrew, seemingly reluctant to let go of the flesh pole from her body. My cock was soaked with her juices, but I applied a liberal amount of oil to my knob and shaft, just to be sure.

Placing my large glans at her anal entrance she turned her head to look at me.

"Be gentle," she whispered. "It's been a long time since I've had a man inside me back there."

"It's okay Alex," I responded. "Guide me." It was the rare woman that would let me fuck their ass. Most found my length and girth daunting enough for their pussy let alone their backside. Sometimes being larger than normal had it's own problems.

She settled her forearms on the bathroom basin top and let out a deep breath. Looking at me in the mirror she nodded. I held her hip and with my other hand grasped my cock behind the knob and eased forward.

The tip pushed into her a little way, the warm slippery oil making the penetration easier.

"Wait!" she said and I held still. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly and I felt the tension under my hand subside.

"Okay," she whispered.

I pushed forward again, the resistance against her opening increasing.

"Yes," she panted. "Do it, do it!"

Suddenly the crown of my knob breached her sphincter and my glans was trapped just inside her entrance, the tight ring of muscle clamped around my shaft just behind the head.

"Oh! Fuck!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I sighed as we locked eyes in the mirror.

Her anus was so incredibly hot and tight. A completely different feeling from her pussy. I had penetrated her most intimate place with my cock. The eroticism of it sent a surge of blood to my shaft, bloating my knob within her.

"Oh my god!" she grunted as I expanded within her tight orifice.

"Shove it in David! Fill my bowels with your cock!"

I pushed forward into her hot tunnel, her oiled hole pulling in slightly as I drove in.

"Wait!" she panted as a hand reached behind her to my leg, stopping me. Her sphincter gripped my shaft half way along fiercely and her ass felt like a furnace on my member as her flesh held me firmly.

She paused a moment to get breath and relax her loins. Returning her arm to the bench top she nodded at me. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain, a slight grimace on her face as my cock impaled her backside.

I withdrew till only my knob remained inside her and dripping more oil onto my shaft I proceeded to push back in, the extra lubrication making the re-entry easier.

My cock continued to slide further into her hot depths as she panted short breaths. Suddenly my cock was fully embedded inside her, my balls resting against her pussy hole. I was amazed at how she took me all.

"I'm fully inside you Alex," I said in a hushed tone.

"Oh my god! Oh god!" she moaned. "Don't move! Hold still, please!"

A shudder went through her slender body and she gripped my shaft along its full length with a fist of anal muscle as a climax swept over her.

My cock throbbed deep within her as she came on my member and I only managed to hold off my own orgasm by force of will.

"Oh fuck!" she huffed. "That just crept up on me! Your cock feels so fucking big. It's like a telephone pole has been rammed up my ass! I've never felt so full in my life!

"I need to lay down David. Take me here, on the floor!"

As I pulled out of her ass I could see her stretched ring gripping my shaft pulling outwards with it. The sight was so erotic.

My cock exited her with a slight pop and her hole closed rapidly.

I placed a towel on the floor and she sat down on it then lay back, spreading her long legs wide apart for me.

I stared at her supine form as she propped herself up on her elbows looking up at me. Her breasts sat large and firm on her chest, almost defying gravity, the nipples long and erect. From her bosom the seductive curve of her ribcage swept down to her flattened belly and the sharp rise of her pubic mound before plunging down over her swollen labia, wet with our coupling.

She was a goddess in heat. The scent of her sex filled my nostrils, fuelling the stiffness in my cock as the thought of filling her most intimate hole again with my cock drew me to my knees between her outspread legs.

"Fuck me David," she said huskily. "Fuck my tight hole and fill me with your cum!"

I spread my knees apart as she raised her hips and placing my knob against her back entrance, pushed through her opening and into her dark cavity.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck!" she hissed.

The tightness of her anus wrapped around my knob as I pushed deep into the furnace of her bowels. Now there was no restriction to my penetration and as I planted my full length into her once again I felt the pulse of her heart on my glans.

"Oh god Alex!" I grunted. "I can feel your heartbeat on my cock!"

"Fuck me David! Fuck me hard!" she panted.

I leant forward and placed my hands either side of her head as I started to piston my hips drawing long strokes of my cock in and out of her receptive anus.

She was grunting with each thrust in and grinding her hips up to me at the same time, achieving maximum penetration. The muscles of her bowel hugging my glans and shaft in an incredibly delicious grip as I slid in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!" she grunted. "Choke me David, please choke me!"

I lowered myself onto one elbow placing my hand under her head as my other hand gripped her slender neck. Our bellies slapped together noisily with each of our increasingly forceful thrusts.

"Harder!" she cried. "Fuck me harder! Choke me! Choke me!"

She craned her head back exposing her neck completely and I gripped her throat with increasing pressure.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!" she cried as her face went red and she started to tense up.

"Come in me! Shoot your hot load into my ass!"

Her anus gripped my cock harder as her words sent me over the edge.

"OH GOD!" I shouted. "Alex! I'm cumming!"

Semen blasted out of my bursting knob deep into her bowel as I tensed up and my fingers gripped her head and throat, choking all sound from her.

Her hands flew to my back and fingers dug sharply into my flesh as she shuddered violently beneath me in a massive orgasm.

My cock continued to pulse hot sperm into her anus as the muscles of my loins throbbed in climax. I could feel the flood of semen in her bowel suddenly make the tunnel incredibly hot and wet.

As last of my cum spurted into her I held for a moment, breathless before collapsing on top of her as her own climax subsided. I wrapped my arms around her and held her panting body close as we both spasmed in post orgasmic shocks.

"Oh fuck Alex, that was hot!" I panted in her ear.

"I've never cum so hard in my life!" she panted back. "I almost passed out! I can feel you so far up inside me."

I raised my head and looked at her. She was the most gorgeous woman I had ever known. I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed deeply, tongues slipping into each other's mouth as my cock twitched deep inside her still throbbing anus.

Parting our kiss, she stroked my face.

"Let's get clean and jump into bed for a cuddle," she said smiling.

"Just a cuddle?" I asked.

"Maybe" she replied cheekily.

I pushed myself back on to my knees and slowly withdrew my still turgid cock from her ass as her sphincter tried to hold onto the slippery organ. I stopped and left the knob of my cock just inside her entrance, as I looked her in the eye. Slowly I pulled the bloated cum coated head out and she closed her eyes and let out a low sigh.

"Oh, fuck that was nice," she purred.

I looked down at her sex. Her anal hole remained open and a trickle of my semen leaked out as the abused orifice started to close. Her pussy was wide open, liquid dribbling out of it and down to her anus to join my fluid.

"Alex," I said. "You are so fucking sexy!"

She grinned and helping her up we returned to the shower to clean the oil of our bodies.

Grabbing the soap she squatted before me and started to later up my cock.

"Let me wash that for you."

She handled my cock deftly; making sure all traces of the oil was gone before gently kneading my balls with lathered hands.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and looked down between her legs. "Your cum is dripping out of me in big gobs!"

I looked down past her breasts and opened legs to see a string of cum hanging underneath her before it broke off and landed on the floor to be swept away by the water.

Taking my knob in her mouth she then slid a soaped up hand down her belly and the other round her back and under her butt and washed her loins thoroughly.

I looked over her back as she lashed my knob with her tongue. I could see her plunging a finger deep into her ass as her other hand worked at her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed on my glans and looked up at me, her large innocent eyes sparkling.

With one last strong sucking motion she pulled her mouth off my cock with pop and stood up holding me close.

"I think we're all clean now!" she said.

"You seemed to be doing a thorough job on yourself," I remarked.

"My ass was so slimy," she replied with wry smile. "It felt really nice!"

We kissed and then turned off the shower and dried each other again before heading off to the bedroom.

I pulled back the covers and laid down on my back in the middle of the bed. My now soft cock resting over my hip. Alex crawled seductively up from the end of the bed and between my legs.

She looked like a cat, a feline stalking her prey. Her head lowered, bright green eyes looking up at me from beneath her black fringe, the rest of her hair falling to the side of her face.

Firm pendulous breasts swayed erotically as her lithe form moved slowly up between my legs. A hand reached out and stroked gently along my cock then down to my relaxed scrotum where she cupped my balls and massaged them in their sack.

Immediately I started to stiffen and a little smile came to her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. "My big boy isn't quite finished yet?"

Her hand moved up and grasped the base of my shaft as she lowered her head and enveloped my knob in her hot wet mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I sighed. "Alex your mouth is so nice!"

She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, letting my glans bump against the back of her throat as squelching sounds emanated from her mouth and saliva dripped out coating my cock.

Her tongue stroked hard against the underside of my shaft sending tremors through me as she fucked her face on my cock.

Suddenly she pulled her mouth off me, lust blazing in her eyes and saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. She moved up my body trapping my wet cock beneath her till she straddle my thighs and seated her pussy on my erect shaft as it lay flat along my stomach.

Rocking her hips to and fro she started to slide her vulva on the underside of my cock grinding her open pussy on the ridge of the tube in my shaft. I looked to where our bodies joined. Her inner sex lips draped over my cock as she rubbed herself along my length, masturbating her cunt on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" she murmured. Her hands reached up and held her breasts, fingers pulling and twisting the nipples harder than I would have done.

Wetness flooded out of her pussy, making our contact incredibly slick as her pussy lips swelled over my shaft.

I held her thighs and stared at her transfixed by her self-pleasuring. The pressure on my cock increased as she bore down on me harder and started to press her now exposed clit on the underside of my glans on every stroke.

She was panting now, the pace of her hips increasing.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" she gasped. "Yes! Yes! Oh god! Oh FUCK!"

Her head flew back and a deep wail careened from her arched throat as she gripped her breasts fiercely and tensed up, the muscles of her torso rigid in sharp relief under her tanned skin.

Legs gripped me as shudders wracked her body, my cock felt ready to explode with her pussy spasming and full weight on it.

Slowly her climax eased, the shudders gave way to rapid panting and small cries as orgasms continued like aftershocks of an earthquake.

A few minutes passed as she held in position, no longer in climax, but just recovering.

"Oh David!" she said weakly as she relaxed and half slumped on top of me.

"When I slid my pussy over your cock and my lips wrapped around it I just couldn't help myself. I, I hope you didn't mind?" she asked.

"Alex, that was so erotic. You looked so incredibly beautiful doing that. If I hadn't come so hard in you earlier I would have joined you in climax."

She looked at me, face inches from mine.

"David," she whispered. "I love you. I want you inside me. Fill me with your seed."

Her hand reached between us and grasping my very erect cock placed the head of it at her entrance. She slid back impaling my full length into her sopping pussy in one motion.

"Oh my god Alex!" I grunted.

Straightening her legs alongside mine she laid her body flat on top of me and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

My senses were assailed by the tight wet furnace of her sex, tongue reaching for my tonsils, warm soft body pressing against me and her breasts mashed against my chest.

Her post orgasmic pussy held me tightly as she rotated her hips and thrust them to and fro causing my cock to contact every part of her innermost being.

I felt the area around her cervix circling around my glans with each rotation of her hips sending the most delicious sensations down my cock and deep into my groin.

Clasping my hands on her firm round buttocks I held them tight as she worked her loins on my near bursting cock.

I gurgled in her mouth as the end of her vagina massaged my glans in a slippery fist and her pussy opening and labia ground the base of my shaft.

Without warning a climax exploded inside me.

"GUHHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted into Alex's mouth as she fucked me with her tongue and gripped my hair holding my face against hers.

The cum seared up my shaft almost painfully to burst against her cervix in a hot splash of semen. Wave after wave of my seed jetted into her insides as I spasmed uncontrollably underneath her, my groin pulsing strongly in time with each jet of cum.

Suddenly a last massive spasm shook me and I collapsed, totally spent. Alex withdrew her tongue from my mouth and licked and kissed my lips as I lay there panting. We were both drenched in sweat our groins felt like a swamp with our seat and sex juices.

"Oh my god Alex," I panted. "I'm totally fucking drained!"

"Oh! Poor baby!" she said with a wry look of concern on her face. "Where have you been putting that thing of yours?"

"Some hot girl made me cum in her ass and then in her pussy. She drained me of all my fluids."

She grinned. "And I tell you it feels fucking fantastic! My pussy is sooooo wet now with your spunk. Even my ass is still leaking your cum."

She tightened her muscles around me at that last and I groaned as the still sensitive head of my cock felt her grip.

"You're some nasty girl there Alex," I said quietly. "That stuff we did in the bathroom, was that some of the differences you had with your ex?"

"Yes," she replied softly. "He thought it was dirty and weird. I know it's a bit off beat, but it gets me really, really horny." She looked at me searchingly. "I, I hope you were alright with it?"

I smiled. "Alex, that was some of the best sex I've ever had. The ass fucking and the domination thing with the choking sent me over the top. It was really powerful stuff."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she tried to blink them away.

"Oh, David!" she said in a strained voice and hugged me close, sniffling next to my ear as her emotions released.

I held her with my arms as she held me within her body as she sobbed gently and let her regain composure.

"I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear. "It's just been so long. I've felt so deprived of my true sexuality, that to have it suddenly released with someone so understanding is overwhelming."

"Alex," I whispered back. "You're the most amazing person I've ever met. I love you. I know I've only scratched the surface of your being, but I love you more than I've ever loved anyone."

We held each other in the most intimate embrace that lovers can know. That of their bodies and minds, melded in union. I had finally found a soul mate that filled the hole in my heart.

She lifted her head and looked at me. Tear tracks ran across her cheeks and I stroked her face gently.

I smiled. "What else does my beautiful lover like?" I asked softly.

Her eyes lit up and a little smile played across her sweet lips.

"I love leather gear. I think its part of the attraction to motorbikes.

"Would you tie me up with leather straps and dominate me?"

My cock swelled inside her pussy despite its recent workout.

A big grin crossed her face. "I think I have my answer!" And she kissed me deeply.

As our kiss broke, I asked, "Do you like talking dirty during sex? I noticed you're kinda vocal."

She giggled. "It just comes out. Turns me on though. Do you like it?" she added a bit concerned.

"I love your dirty talk," I replied. "Would you like it back?"

"Like how?" she asked.

"How about if I said 'do you want me to cum in your dirty whore cunt' while I was fucking you?"

Her pussy clenched around me and I smiled.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she replied.

"Or how about 'suck on my cock slut till I cum in your mouth and I watch you swallow my load'"

"Oh fuck David! You're making me hot!" she exclaimed.

My hand drifted to her ass and a finger probed between her cheeks, moving down the crack to her anus.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to feel how much of my cum is still in your ass." And my finger slipped over her delicate anal opening, slippery with our recent coupling.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed.

I rimmed the entrance and gently probed the opening. I could feel the slickness inside, wet from my cum.

"Alex," I whispered in her ear as I stroked her ass. "Are there any dark desires you fantasise about?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

I slid my finger into her slippery anus and stroked the walls within.

"Unghhhh!" she cried softly.