David's Second Year at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you still seem to live up to your reputation as a farter" David said. "I rather enjoy hearing you let off. It always makes me think of Good King Wenceslas: 'the rude wind's loud lament.'"

I pushed off all the bedclothes and knelt up. I kissed David and whispered "Let's do 69", and I took his limp tool into my mouth, moving around so that I knelt with his head between my legs, my cock dangling over his lips. He opened his mouth and took my dangling member into it and gently sucked. I felt that delicious stiffening which is the most enjoyable prelude to sex that a man can experience. I could feel his dick in my mouth responding in the same way. The next few minutes of total silence demanded concentration, as we each had to sense non-verbally how near the other one was to his climax. We didn't always synchronize, but as each of us learned to understand the physiology of the other's individual response, we got progressively better at this, and I got better at holding and swallowing come when I was on top, which I usually was.

After a couple of hours of sweaty and messy, but infinitely enjoyable activity, we showered off together, dried each other, and drank a 500-ml bottle of White Shield between us. One of the things about bottle-conditioned beer that I had to teach David was that you never drink it out of the bottle unless you enjoy a mouthful of sludgy yeast. The extreme bitter taste in the beer was a nice contrast to the taste of come.

This pattern followed on most Saturdays that term. Halfway through the term I decided that I wanted to hear him sing, so I went to Chapel for Sunday Evensong. Jon had to tell me where to sit, as I had never set foot in Chapel in the previous five years. He showed me a seat where I could see the choir well. He sat on the back row, and looked ravishing in his white surplice with his golden hair. Comparison with an angel is not appropriate, as angels are sexless beings, and gazing at his beauty filled me with desire as well as deep affection. I felt proud as well as lustful that this delicious piece of young manhood was mine. I enjoyed the singing, and the Chaplain's sermon addressed a serious modern ethical dilemma, and was worth hearing.

David kept agitating that we should come out. I was extremely reluctant, because it is very inappropriate for a person with teaching responsibilities to have a relationship with one of his students. Not because it was sexual, or because we were gay, but because it defeats the objectivity that should lie between teacher and taught. Anyway, our relationship had been recognized in spite of our attempts at concealment, and I was summoned by my supervisor and told in no uncertain terms to cease teaching all laboratory classes for undergraduates. I had plenty of research to do, and did not need the demonstrator's pay, whereas some of my fellow PhD students did. At first I regretted that I would lose useful teaching experience, but then I realized that against that loss I had gained a talented and very precious lover. What is so strange is that while he, who after all was supposed to be the spiritual one and was not the biggest beneficiary of our intercourse, should be so matter of fact about being fucked, while I, the active anal invader, found entering him a wonderful, almost transcendental experience, the height of caring love, awe and tenderness.

Because of the relentless pressure of academic activities, it was a relief when the Christmas vacation arrived. I travelled home with David, not without some apprehension as to how I might be received. In those days parents had only just got used to meeting the man who was fucking their daughter, and here were David's father and mother meeting the guy who was fucking their son!

Chapter 20 David's father

When David asked to bring Jonathan home for Christmas, we naturally agreed. But little did Jon know what was in store for him. I met them at the station, kissed David and shook hands with Jon and took them into the refreshment room for a drink. When we were all settled at a table, the boys' luggage beside them, I set out the programme for the days before Christmas, which fell on a Friday. On the Tuesday, Jon was to talk to my wife in the morning and after a light lunch I would talk to him in the afternoon. In the evening we were going out to dinner at the local pub. On Wednesday morning I would talk to my wife, and in the afternoon I would talk to both the boys together. We would eat at home in the evening before beginning the run-up to the Christmas festivities. Both boys looked a bit surprised at this barrage of interviews, and anyone reading this might dismiss us as interfering parents. But for those who do: remember how passionate teenage love can be, and how short-lived. We did not want either our son or his lover to suffer emotional damage by contracting a liaison that did not last.

The next afternoon Jon came into my study and I offered him a chair and drink. He chose a beer and sat down. I said "There are two things I want to talk to you about, Jon. Of the two I think the second one is more serious. The first is this: I know that you are both head-over-heels in love. I also know that you are both intelligent adults, who want to enter a lifelong relationship. My concern is this: do you both feel able to make this commitment unreservedly, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live? What I do not want to happen is a bitter break in the relationship with lasting emotional damage to one or both of you. Obviously there is from your point of view only one answer to this: 'It won't happen.' We have to assume that you are right and in that case I will welcome you with all my heart into our family. I only say this because emotion can override sense and I want to point out the worst-case scenario.

"The second point is more under your personal control. I understand that you are a person of wealth. I'm not going to ask you to provide for my son, he can work to provide for himself. What I want is your assurance that you will not use your wealth to spoil him, to give him the idea that you will provide for him, that he has no need to work, but sit back in a life of comfort, idleness and luxury at your expense as a paid catamite. Do not use your wealth as a weapon to dominate him.

"I'm sure you appreciate that he is a very talented young man, and in your relationship I want you to promise me this, that you will do your best to foster and encourage him to develop those talents, and you will not teach him anything that will lead to idleness or indifference? He has a strong Christian faith, and I don't want it to be subtly undermined by bad habits."

"Sir," Jon replied "I promise you faithfully that I will care for your wonderful son, protect him from rash teenage decisions, and foster his amazing talent. I will not distract him from his studies, I will support him in his emotional need, and I will do everything in my power to make him not only a happy man, but also ensure that the goodness that I see in him at present also grows and develops. I am conscious that I am not worthy of him. I am an agnostic struggling to ensure that wealth does not corrupt me and I am racked with a deep desire for David's delightful body. I want him and would sacrifice every penny that I have to have him as mine. If you disapprove of me, I have to say that it won't make any difference to the two of us, for he wants me as much as I want him."

"Good man, I hope that you can fulfil all your aspirations. You may regard me as your father-in-law!" I replied, and shook his hand with both of mine.

We all walked down to our local pub in the evening taking Jeroen with us, and after a round of drinks we sat down to an excellent meal in the restaurant. After the meal, Jon and David remained there drinking and the rest of us went home.

When we got to bed (early) I asked my wife about her interview with Jon. "He means all he says," she said "his charm is genuine, and I am beginning to love him like another son. I think that David is very lucky to have fallen for such a nice person. Remember that I was only a couple of years older than David when you fell for me, and we have no regrets, do we?" she asked, as she kissed me.

I have always trusted Helena's judgement of people, and I was glad that we both felt the same way about Jon. I said to her: "I don't know much about gays. I hope they don't spend their time lurking in gay pubs."

"They don't have time," she said. "Academic and social life in Camford is hectic."

My wife being Dutch is more down to earth in outlook and vocabulary than an Englishwoman of her background and education would be, so I asked her "Who is fucking whom, or are they taking it in turns?"

She giggled, and sounded just like our son when she replied "Don't you know? Jon is doing the fucking, not our muscular athletic son, but his dark and skinny friend!"

"Did you ask him then?" I asked.

"Of course not. I just know. You can call it female intuition."

"I hope they're using safe sex" I said "we know nothing about Jon's earlier sexual experience, or David's either for that matter. But it is none of our business. They are both sensible adults. Okay, we don't need any further discussion between us. As far as I am concerned, we have a new son-in-law." And I kissed my wife and put the light out. "I wonder if they're shagging now," I said.

"I don't think they would, they might make too much noise." She said.

We went to sleep

The next day I said to the boys at breakfast time. "Change of plan. I'll see you in my study for coffee at 10, we eat early tonight and go to a performance of 'Messiah' in Lockton (our town), if Jon would like that."

"Oh, yes, please" he said. "I've not heard it since I was at school."

When the boys came into the study, I poured three cups of coffee and shook hands with Jon. I said to David: "Meet my new son-in-law" and kissed them both.

I was almost in tears. I said to Jon "I'm so sorry that we put you through that ordeal. Really what our son does is none of our business, he's an adult with his own life to live. But we love him so much that I wanted to make myself as certain as I could that you were the right person for him. And now I know that you are." And to my embarrassment, I felt tears running down my face and my voice cracked. "I am sure that David will be as happy with you as I am with Helena."

Chapter 21 Jon

I was a bit alarmed when David's father told us that I was going to undergo the third degree without David being there to hold my hand. We went home and David's mother showed us our room. It was on the top floor of their enormous three-story house and we had our own bathroom. There were twin single beds in the room. David told me that this had been Jeroen's old room, but that the little boy had been upgraded to David's old room on the floor below. At the evening meal, Jon's father did not say grace, which in England seems only to occur on formal occasions, but I saw that Jon, his father and Jeroen all made the sign of the cross before starting to eat.

The next day I had to talk to David's mother in the kitchen (Jeroen was playing at his friend's and Jon's sister had gone out). She started by asking me about my parents. I told them how on the whole they had not played much of a role in my upbringing. "I can see that" she said. "You obviously miss the close human contact that brothers and sisters as well as parents can bring."

"I have to admit that I have often felt very lonely," I said, "especially since my father died. I was quite fond of him and he of me. My mother has never been close to me at all."

"Oh, Jon, that is terrible" she said. "All men need a mother, even though women find men hard to understand."

"Men find women hard to understand as well" I said, "which is why I have always known that I prefer men. You know what men's needs are because you are one yourself. Women are much more difficult." She smiled a beautiful smile. No wonder I had fancied her slightly the previous Easter...

"I couldn't believe it when I first met David," I said. "I had been looking at him lecherously in Hall for the whole of the term, looking for a chance to talk to him. But it took a long time to find out how he felt about me. The last time we were here, we were merely good friends. It has all happened since last May. David has transformed my life. I was obsessively occupied with all sorts of things before I met him. Now I am trying to simplify my life, although we are not likely to spend much time together during term. And, do you know, he seems to need me as much as I need him."

"That's why David's father fears bad consequences if either of you lets the other down", she said. "Will you cope next year when he moves back into college?"

"I think so" I said. "I will not see him on a daily basis, but there is always the phone. I've been considering getting him one of the new wireless phones, so that we can at least talk on the days that we don't meet. But whether such a system will work in Camford, I don't know. I have been forbidden to enter the teaching laboratories because of possible conflict of interest, but I suppose I could always meet him in the canteen at lunchtime."

"How do you see the future?" she asked.

"I see us as pursuing our own careers, but living together," I said. "I think David will get a first class degree and want to continue for a doctorate. I am going to buy and renovate an old barn, where I hope we can live together, and after I get my PhD, I want to do postdoctoral research, with a hope of becoming a fulltime academic in Camford, or even elsewhere as long as David is with me. All my plans and hopes for the future include him."

"I think you will be good for my son," she said.

"I KNOW that he will be good for me," I replied.

She kissed me. "Go and tell David, I approve of your union."

"I'll wait till I've seen Mr Scarborough!" I said.

Most fathers have a feeling of ownership of their sons that they do not have for their daughters, and I was very apprehensive of my conversation with David's father. However he was very nice, only worried about David, and I was able to reassure him to the extent that he welcomed me as a son-in-law when he heard about my love and care for his eldest boy. The promises I made to him, though made without any witnesses, I regarded as being as binding on me as marriage vows.

We all went out to eat at the pub that night and David and I stayed on for a couple of further drinks after the others had gone home. When we got back to the house, everyone had gone to bed, so we decided to follow suit. When we got to our room, David giggled. "Are we both going to fit into that bed?" he asked, pointing to his single bed. "We've got this floor to ourselves. No-one will disturb us. We'll try it in this bed, but I first want to say my prayers and get undressed.

That took him 5 min and a naked David leaped into the bed. I went into the bathroom for a pee and I came back with a large clean bath towel and began to undress. "Hurry up!" said David, "I need a shag." He lay on his back and spread his legs wide. His dick was hard and stuck up at 45° to his flat belly.

"You randy bugger, haven't you ever heard of foreplay?" I said, my tool visibly stiffening with lust. I spread out the towel on the bed and made him climb onto it and lie on his back on top. I then lay between his legs and rubbed my face in the hairs on his chest.

"You'd think you hadn't had it for months, the way you are behaving" I said.

"I want to be fucked" he said "I want your cock up my hole now."

"Well," I said "you're not going to get it. You ought to have a go at coming first."

I lowered myself on top of him and kissed him passionately, rubbing my belly vigorously against his rockhard dick.

"That's nice," he said as I continued to kiss, caress and rub him and within a couple of minutes he had shot his load all over my belly and chest, and his own was amply smeared as well with his creamy come.

"All you need is in the drawer," he said. I opened a drawer in the bedside table. There was a box of tissues, which I employed to wipe as much of his man-fluid off us as I could and carefully placed it on the bed table. I then pulled out the lube, kissed him again, kissed his belly and nuzzled my nose in his pubic hair. I started to spread the K-Y jelly between his legs over his perineum and began to poke it into it his fundament. I put first one, then two, then three fingers into his love-hole to stretch it a little. I then rolled a condom onto my tool and liberally coated it with lube.

"Stand by for entry!" I said. I moved forward and inserted my man-pole through the moistened hair of his perineum and entered his arsehole.

"That's good!" He said. "Fuck me, please, Jon."

I was surprised at his eagerness to have me inside him. The alcohol must have influenced him, because he was not usually so keen on being fucked, but I did as I was told, pushing my member in and out of his rectal passage. Once again I had that sensation of awe, wonder and delight that we were actually enjoying what some people will consider a dirty experience. It filled me with a sense of love and gratitude to the boy who had brought me so much pleasure. I continue to fuck him for several minutes before it became apparent that I was nearly there, and suddenly, deliberately avoiding making too much noise, my cock exploded and blew my seed violently into its rubber sheath. Breathless, I let my weight fall on David's body and as he opened his mouth I stuck my tongue into it and kissed him passionately. "I love you, my wonder boy." I said. I could feel my dick slowly losing its rigidity and the limp and tired tool slipped out of David's anus slowly and exhaustedly. I lifted myself off him, removed the condom from my dick, tied the end of it carefully and grabbed some more tissue and wiped the surplus seed off my manhood before lying beside him in a state of near exhaustion.

"Are we clean enough to go to sleep without having to shower?" I asked.

"Yes, as long as we have a shower in the morning" he said. "But please remove the towel, roll it up carefully and we will inspect it in the morning to see whether it needs to be washed or not".

Having done these things I put out the light and tucking the blankets in on both sides of the bed, we endeavoured to go to sleep. We fell asleep fairly quickly, but after a couple of hours it became apparent that it was only a matter of time before one or other of us fell out of bed, so with great reluctance I climbed out of David's bed and got into the other and we both very rapidly fell asleep.

Chapter 22 Jon

We got up in good time the following morning, scrupulously tidied and cleaned up the bedroom, checked that the bed sheets showed no tell-tale signs and that the towel we had used showed no trace of man-juice, disposed of the condom down the toilet and cleaned ourselves up in the shower. In spite of our close proximity while washing each other, we did not succumb to the temptation of further sex.

When we went down to breakfast, David's father announced a change in programme. He would see us briefly at 10 o'clock over a cup of coffee. In the afternoon we would eat early and go in the evening to a performance of "Messiah' in Lockton. The interview with David's father was a mere formality. He and David's mother had discussed us at some length and they were both happy to give their blessing on our union. I was happy and relieved and really felt like expressing my relief and joy with another fuck-session, but clearly that was not possible.

Little Jeroen had been delighted to see me again. Before tea he sat on my knee and told me what he was hoping to get for Christmas. "I'm glad you've come to see us again," he said. "David told me in the summer that you were his special friend and that I will be seeing you again many more times." He lay back against my chest and contentedly watched television for half an hour before we ate.