David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers

"Oh my, oh my," I spluttered as she passed my penis to Amaya on her left.

Into her mouth went my penis and it twitched as I felt her tongue run along the underside of my erection. After several minutes of excruciatingly pleasurable sucking she handed it back to Katsumi who eagerly sucked me for a further two or three minutes. I stared down into her eyes and at the enormous fleshy part of me inside her small rosebud mouth. I watched her cheeks move as she slid it from one side of her mouth to the other, pushing my swollen knob-end into the inside of her cheeks. Her eyes smiled at me and she gurgled with apparent pleasure.

Meanwhile the 'Twins' were jerking and thrusting themselves on the ends of my fingers. One looked as if she was in real pain and was shrieking 'Eh, eh, eh, eh,' as she clearly passed the point of no return. I watched them amazed. I looked at their small bodies twisting and writhing around. I looked at the other girls and most seemed to be in a similar disposition. All about me I heard little squeals and squeaks which appeared to approach fever pitch in intensity.

My eyes were drawn to the eyes of the three 'Sucky-sucky Sisters, who were passing my penis backwards and forwards, into mouths and out of mouths, using their tongues and sharp fingernails to urge me further. I was becoming delirious and felt that this was far too much for one man to withstand.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," I blurted just as the 'Twins' came to each side of me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I croaked, now unable to cope with all their incessant sucking.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, Ooooah yesss," I shouted as I spurted five long strands of semen all over their hair and faces.

"Yes oh yes," I said looking down at them and the rest of the girls as if I were standing in triumph. I felt like a Greek God, an Adonis amongst mortals, and this was something I had never felt before. For the first time in my life I felt like an 'Alpha Male', the head of the herd and this was truly the rutting season.

Amaya, Aika and Katsumi gave way to three new 'Sisters', Mariko Oto, Susumo Ono and Yuriko Arakaki. They knelt in front of me and immediately began fondling my balls. I was once again beguiled by their smiling eyes. My penis was still flaccid but all three wished to suck it and I said in my perfect Japanese," Hai dozo."

"We are the 'Sucky-sucky Sisters'," they said in unison and began to pass my penis backwards and forward as if it were part of some exotic meal.

I looked at the other girls who were still masturbating. Some had 'come' and were lying on beds recovering with their legs apart and their stockings on show. The two who were stimulating each other were still hard at it and their hands shook under their partner's skirts and petticoats.

Beside me a new pair of 'Pussy-Delight Twins' introduced themselves as Shika Sato, the sister of Katsumi Sato, and Yuka Takahashi, whom I knew to be twenty years of age. I stared down at them as they stood at my side. They both got hold of my still sticky hands and thrust them down the front of their knickers. I could tell that they had been masturbating as their gussets felt sweaty and sodden. My fingers had no problems in entering their 'pubic portals' and into their cunts. Immediately they closed their eyes and began rubbing themselves using each set of fingers as a dildo. I let them get on with it as I concentrated on being sucked off for the second time.

It took another twenty minutes of constant incessant intensive physical 'torture' of my penis to produce another ejaculation.

My penis had been sucked, licked, double licked on either side at the same time, wrapped in hair, slid over faces, pushed into the inside of cheeks, scratched and clawed with finger nails, massaged, fondled, stroked and scraped. It was now like a time-bomb ready to explode.

I gritted my teeth, shut my eyes and squirted out five vast globules of semen all over the three upturned faces in front of me. It hung from them in strings and dribbled slowly down their features, across their noses, cheeks, mouths and eyes. They looked amazing and I felt amazing too. The 'Twins' on my finger tips came one after the other and I felt good, really good.

A fresh set of 'Sisters' and 'Twins' appeared from the girls who stood around and watched. Noriko Yoshida, Misaki Tanaka and Kimiko Hara volunteered to suck me off. Shika Arai and Naoko Endo pushed my hands up their skirts and petticoats and down the front waistbands of their knickers. My fingers instinctively prized open their labia and began massaging their slimy sticky openings first with one and then with two fingers. Within a minute they were both squirming rhythmically producing the now familiar 'eh, eh, eh' sounds.

The 'Sisters' between my legs began masturbating me with everything they had got. I looked down at their perfect eyes and perfect hair and perfect faces and my penis began to stiffen fiercely until it towered over them and bobbed about in front of them. Immediately I felt them lick its length slowly and teasingly at first then more fervently. I couldn't help but look at their upturned faces and beautiful Japanese eyes and at the monstrous engorged part of me which was passed from one small mouth to the other. Once again I was captivated and enraptured by the scene.

Here I was, a puny thin boy aged twenty, standing naked in a schoolgirls' dormitory. It must have been about 3 o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon and I was surrounded by twenty undersized Japanese Finishing School girls aged between eighteen and twenty. All the girls were 4'6" tall or thereabouts and wore school uniforms including white blouse, grey sweater, and knee length blue tartan pleated skirts. All wore white stockings, suspender belts, petticoats and Mary-Jane buckled shoes. They all resembled giant dolls and had perfect hair teeth and faces. They all without exception had gorgeously big brown sparkling eyes and smiled continuously.

To each side of me stood two of these little beauties and I had my hands up their skirts and inside their knickers. In front of me three girls were kneeling and were spending three minutes each sucking my erection and then passing it on to the next girl.

If this wasn't a scenario to get any red blooded male to ejaculate then nothing would, and I did.

"Yes, yes I'm coming, coming," I croaked too excited and shagged out to speak as I emptied my load for the third time over three young upturned faces. It went everywhere, ears, blouse fronts, skirts and hair. Semen looped from face to face in thin strings which eventually broke as the viscous slime slid down their faces and into their mouths.

"Very tasty sucky-sucky," said Noriko flicking her bunched hair from side to side and licking her lips.

"Thank you for sucky-sucky," said Misaki and Kimiko in unison, feeling obliged to make some remark about the sticky goo which hung off their hair and clothes. I tried to reply in Japanese but, in my current state, had forgotten the words.

The final three girls decided that two of them would suck me off and that I could masturbate the other with both my hands. Miss Chiyo Tanaka stood behind me and I pushed my hands inside her knickers and opened up her cunt with the central finger of my right hand. I felt her twitch, gasp and take a short intake of breath as I slipped inside her. She was already well lubricated.

The other two knelt in front of me and introduced themselves as Ayaka Nakamura and Manami Yoshida the 'Sucky-sucky Sisters. I nodded to them and they nodded back as they began fondling my genitals. To be honest I was in no hurry to 'come' since Doris the cleaner had left I had had more than my share of orgasms and wondered how I could find the strength to muster up another. I noticed that the girls were clearly intent on making me 'come' again. I felt obliged not to disappoint them so I just hoped that I wouldn't let them down. My balls felt bone-dry and I was concerned that I may not be able to perform. I was also intrigued to think how differently they were treating me today as opposed to the way I was treated as a toilet slave during the night.

"Last night I was a slave, today I am the master", I thought to myself and smiled bemusedly.

My penis had risen to a near horizontal position as their little mouths and tiny fingers nursed me back to full vigour. Over and over again my erection was handed from one mouth to the other. This went on for more than half an hour. I admired their patience and fortitude. Behind me Chiyo shook and juddered her 'Eh, eh, eh, eh, eeeeeh,' sounds as she reached her orgasm. She hugged my back when she had finished and kissed my sticky fingers in gratitude. I just continued looking down into the eyes of these determined beauties in front of me.

They had clearly resigned themselves that my fourth orgasm was going to be a long affair and then out of the blue I felt it suddenly well up inside me and jerk out onto Manami's face.

It wasn't a spurt but was more like a thick dribble. I watched her close her eyes. She had my semen in both eye sockets and she smiled with glee. Ayaka licked her cheeks where it had spilled. Manami wiped it down to her mouth where she eagerly lapped it up. For a fourth orgasm in three hours it wasn't such a bad volume of 'cum' and I felt quite proud of my performance. I had disregarded the two orgasms I had produced with Hiroko and Hoshi sitting on my face. They were appertisers.

I lay back on the bed and realised that I was famished, shagged-out and my legs ached through constant standing. The girls huddled around me and Aika Oshiro, Mariko Ito and Yuka Takahashi announced that they were going to wash me. I understood that this would be their way of honouring a guest. I agreed but didn't quite know what was in store.

The other girls sat on the beds and watched my 'washers' undress. Soon they were down to just white bras and panties. They looked so sweet. They took these off and stood naked in front of me. I was them led to the bathroom by these three small beauties and led into the shower cubicle. It had no door and was big enough only for two, or three at a pinch. Four of us got in while Noriko Yoshida, the girl with her hair in bunches, switched the shower on.

Fortunately the water quickly heated up and I rejoiced in its effects on my strained limbs and torso.

The three little girls set to work soaping me and lathering me. Their little hands went everywhere and I was clearly excited at the attention my penis was getting. All around me little stiff pert nipples slid over and against me, buttocks and wet hair brushed against me. As I leant forward in the hot stream to have my hair washed another girl washed my anus most thoroughly and enjoyably. I could have stayed in that shower for the rest of the day with these three, or any of them for that matter as I felt so relaxed and fulfilled. I watched their faces in the hot mist. None of their heads reached my shoulders and I wished I could have lived in their dormitory for the rest of my days.

After my shower they dried me carefully and found a dressing gown for me to wear. It was several sizes too small and it did not hide my stonking erection which now bobbed about obscenely from between the loosely tied fronts.

I stayed with them until five o'clock, when, on the dot, Matron arrived with my clothes.

She winked at me and asked me how the "sucky-suck" went.

I just told her to shut up.

(Continued in part 26)

Thorilla
Thorilla
576 Followers
12