David's Third Year at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the train back to Harderwijk Jon said to me "You asked for that parting shot you know, by talking about sex! Any way, you'll get your twentyfirst birthday present shortly!" When we got back to our hotel room, we locked the door, and feverishly began to tear our clothes off. As soon as we were both naked, we locked ourselves in each other's arms and began to kiss passionately, mouths wide open, tongues working furiously, pricks getting more and more rigid as they rubbed against the other's body. I could feel Jon's right arm sliding down my back and caressing my buttocks. I nearly died of desire as I pressed my mouth against him and began to chew his shoulder. "Oh, Jon, I've missed you so much. I know it's only been seven weeks, but it has seemed like eternity."

"My own delicious bum-boy, you've no idea how much I've longed for you," he said. "How do you want the first fuck? I'll do it whichever way you find best."

"On my back so that I can see your face and touch you" I replied. I got on to the bed and spread my legs. Jon was busy rolling a condom on to his cock. He spread the lube on it and I lifted my knees so that he could lube my perineum and poke the lube into my hole. The mere feeling of his fingers up my hole sent me shivering with anticipation. He lay between my legs on top of me and began to cover my face with kisses. The friction of his slightly rough face was wonderful. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him back quite violently. The sensation of his chest and belly rubbing against my own nearly made me crazy with delight. I put both my hands in the small of his back and pulled him closer. The warmth of his body and his nice male scent overwhelmed me.

"I'm going in now," he said and began to push his manhood into my anal orifice. There was a moment of slight pain as he squeezed through the sphincter, but that was soon forgotten in the delightful sensation of fullness in my gut. He began to ram me in and out, an expression of great tenderness on his sweet face. He continued briskly, pausing from time to time to kiss my mouth or chest and soon came very violently without any noise or shouting. My dick was rockhard and after kissing me again, he withdrew his cock gently, slid down the bed and began to suck my cock. As usual, his skillful tongue played with my rolled-back foreskin and he continued his wonderful tenderness till I came violently and with a series of gasps shot a huge wad into his mouth. He swallowed it greedily and grinned at me. "That was well worth waiting for!" he exclaimed. "Between your legs hangs the best mouthful ever!"

I merely replied, "I love you so much, Jon," and put my arms round his shoulders.

"I must just get this rubber off my prick," he said, and pulled it off and tied it up neatly and dropped it on the floor. He rolled over and lay beside me on the bed. "You know I fell in love the first time I saw you, weeks before that evening at the Town Hall. Everything about you attracted me: your lovely hair, your sweet face, your muscular body, your masculine arse, your voice and last but not least when I finally got to see it, your monster dick. I am incredibly lucky that not only do you love me, but your wonderful family has accepted me and made me an honorary son-in-law."

"I have just as much to be grateful for" I replied. "You have taught me so much, you have shared your flat and bed and shower with me, you are building a house for me to share with you. Every night I thank God for you and ask Him to protect you. I love your hair, your slim figure, your trim arse."

We adjourned to the bathroom, as we both needed a piss. I watched with loving attention as the powerful urine stream poured out of Jon's cock. Mine seemed slow and intermittent in comparison, and to my embarrassment, I farted loudly. Jon grinned and kissed me. "That's what I like to hear," he said. "I love it when you let off." His 'rhubarb' began to rise again, and as I watched it visibly swelling, my own began to follow suit. By the time we had washed and cleaned our teeth, we were both ready for it again. A quick frot and then bed," said Jon. The bathroom was warm and had a warm cork-tile floor, so we stood naked wrapped in each other's arms and passionately began to rub our bellies together. "This is just like our first sex together," I said "before the first time that you fucked me," and I kissed him hard on the lips before grabbing hold of both our ironhard pricks and rubbing them together with my hand.

After an extremely enjoyable few minutes, we both managed to time coming so that we came together, and after some more kissing, we cleaned ourselves up and Jon got into bed. I knelt and briefly said a few prayers before getting behind him in one of the king-size beds that the hotel kindly provided in its twin rooms. Jon curled up in my arms and we went to sleep.

Chapter 45 Jon

Next morning, I slipped out of David's embrace and poured two glasses of fruit juice from the mini bar. "Wake up, my boy," I said. "Let's go for a swim before breakfast." So we grabbed our swimming cozzies and headed for the hotel pool.

"I can't go to church this morning" David said as we swam up and down the pool, "there's no Old Catholic church nearer than Amersfoort, so I guess that we have the day free, but I must try not to do anything godless. Let's get a train to Apeldoorn and spend the day till teatime at Het Loo. In the train you can tell me about Robin and Arnold."

"What's Het Loo?" I asked.

"It's a famous royal palace, built as a hunting lodge for King William III of England, who was also Stadhouder of the Dutch Republic. Don't be fooled when you see the name written down, it's nothing to do with toilets."

After breakfast, as we walked to the station, I told David the recent developments with Robin and his boyfriend. As agreed with me, Robin turned up unexpectedly at his boyfriend's house in Exminster in the early evening of the Friday after our return from Ixton. His friend Arnold was delighted to see him, and Robin took him out for a meal and they spent the rest of the evening drinking before going back to Robin's place for a shag. The subsequent weekend went very well. Robin put Arnold on the spot by asking him whether he wanted a long-term relationship or not. As might be expected from a teenager, Arnold was unable to come to a decision, but said that he thought he needed time to think about it before committing himself. "So the situation, while better, has not really resolved itself," I said. As long as it does not affect Robin's performance in his work, I think we'll just have to let things take their course. However, I don't know what you think but I did wonder whether it might be interesting to meet the two of them."

"I think that would be nice for Robin" said David, "because he will be showing Arnold what a fixed relationship can be like. Arnold on the other hand, might be properly scared off by the site of two people who are such a fixed item as we are. Why don't we just get them to Camford for a day one Saturday? If they've got a car, Camford is only a couple of hours drive from Exminster."

When we arrived at Apeldoorn station I suggested that we took a bus to Het Loo. Although not far out of the town, it was clear that it was going to be an extremely hot day.

When we arrived we took a quick look round the interior of the palace for about three quarters of an hour and then went out into the grounds. In the distance we could see an attractive tea pavilion, so we walked through the gardens and sat ourselves down on the terrace. David ordered a beer for me and a coffee for himself. There were not many people around: it was about 11 o'clock and apart from two elderly ladies drinking coffee, the only people on the terrace were two men at the far end. David was sitting with his back to them. I noticed as we sat down that one of the men with long brown hair was staring intently at David. His companion looked to be a nasty piece of work, heavily built and tattooed, the sort of man who might serve as a bouncer in a pub. David was chattering away happily and I was sipping my beer.

After 10 min or so, David had finished his coffee and got up to go to the toilet. I did not expect that he would be more than five minutes or so. I noticed that the men further along the terrace had got up and apparently left. After a further ten minutes, it seemed to me that David had been gone rather a long time, even if he had gone for a shit. So I got up and went along to the toilets. The men's toilet was down a long corridor and there was absolutely no one in the vicinity. I entered the room and to my dismay found David kneeling on the floor, he shoulders tightly held by the heavily built man that I had just noticed, his face pressed up against the crotch of the man with long hair. "What is going on here?" I asked in English. David heard my voice and with a struggle pulled the brown haired guy's cock out of his mouth. "That thug hit me!" he cried. The heavily built man let go of David shoulders and the guy with long hair hastily pulled his cock into his jeans and zipped them up. "Get the hell out of here you two!" I shouted. The two men departed with great haste. "Are you hurt?" I asked David.

"No, he replied "he thumped me very hard on the shoulder which I think is a bit bruised and he also kicked my leg but fortunately he only struck it a glancing blow."

"Did you know them?" I asked. "Yes," he replied "the man with long hair is called Hans Anders, at least that is the name he gave me, and he is the guy who sucked me off in Haarlem. I am not sure, but I have the feeling that the heavily built guy is the same person who assaulted me last year, but I can't be certain. I had just finished peeing when they came into the toilet and the thug hit me on the shoulder and said, 'You owe my friend Hans a suck! Do it now!' And he forced me to kneel down."

"Why didn't you bite him?" I asked.

"Because it wasn't Hans who hit me," I replied. "He obviously keeps rough company, but he has not done me any harm."

"I'm not going to let you out of my sight until we get back to England," I said, and I enfolded him in my arms and kissed him.

"Be careful, Jon," he said, "my shoulder's very painful".

We decided that as I had rescued David in the nick of time, and he was not seriously hurt, that there was little point in pursuing the matter. Accordingly we resolved to forget about it and to continue to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Palace. We wandered round the gardens, which were still pleasant in September with dahlias and Michaelmas daisies. An hour later we went back to the pavilion and ate an uitsmijter for lunch, along with a glass of beer.

At 3 o'clock we left the Palace and by 5-30 we were at David's uncle's bar. We hastened to David's room to change clothes and clean ourselves up and at 6 pm we were sitting down in the chic restaurant that David's father had booked. On the international scene, Dutch restaurants do not have a very high reputation, but the meal we had was of the highest quality. David particularly enjoyed seeing his uncle and aunt in quite different surroundings from usual and thoroughly enjoying themselves. The wine flowed very freely and we all had a very good time. The restaurant officially closed at 10-30 pm, but the management were quite happy for us to remain and drink coffee as late as we chose. About 11 o'clock we all left on foot, David's uncle and aunt returned to their bar and we headed for the station, where we got a late train back to Harderwijk.

By the time we got to our room, we both felt to full and too tired to engage in lovemaking and David was feeling rather sore as a result of the assault. "Since I have now officially finished work," David said "I don't have to get up the crack of dawn, but let's set the alarm for 7-30 and book a room service breakfast for 9 am. That will give us time to make love or go for a swim in the pool or both. When are we going back to England?"

"I have booked a flight for Wednesday to Leeds-Bradford airport," I said "We'll rent a car there and drive to your parents' and we should be there in time for tea. We can say goodbye to your uncle and aunt on Tuesday night, so that we can catch a through train to Schiphol airport first thing on Wednesday morning."

The alarm went off at 7-30. I reached out and switched it off and snuggled back into David's arms. He kissed me sleepily and ran his hand over my buttocks. "Just a quick wash to waken ourselves up and a piss" he said, "we can always shave and shower later on."

Now thoroughly awake, I told David to bend over the bed. "I feel like a doggie style fuck," I said and fumbled in his suitcase to find the condoms. I brought the packet of condoms and the bottle of lube and handed them to him. "But first you might need to suck my cock in order for me to get hard enough," I said. He took my limp dick into his mouth and pulled it out slightly until his lips fitted round the base of the glans. He then tickled the tip with his tongue, tasting the pre-come as he did so. I could feel the blood slowly engorging the penile tissue in his mouth and before very long my man-rod was like an iron bar. He then removed it from his mouth well lubricated with saliva and began to roll a condom onto it. "Back to bending over," I said, "and spread your legs so that I can get in there with the lube." He did as he was told, and within a short while my cock was deep in his guts. "Here we go, here we go, here we go!" I said, and rammed away at him furiously for several minutes, my arms around his waist and my lips kissing and licking between his shoulder blades. With a shudder, I came violently and filled the condom with my man-juice. I gently withdrew from David's fuckhole and pulled the rubber off my limp penis. I tied it off quickly, put it on the bedside table and lay back on the bed. I pulled him on top of me, face down and kissed his sweet yellow hair. "Lie with your dick on my belly and start to rub it on me" I said "and see if you can hit my mouth when you squirt!" Unfortunately there was not sufficient jism in him to fly further than my chest. He bent forward and began to kiss my mouth furiously. "Time to shower, my treasure," I said. We entered the shower and had a wonderful time soaping each other's bodies and pushing shower gel into every hidden crack. At 8-55, I got myself hastily dry and into a bathrobe, just in time to receive the breakfast delivery. When the waiter had gone, I put the 'Do not disturb' card on the outside door handle and we settled down to eat. In spite of the previous night's gourmet meal, we were ravenous from our exertions and soon finished off the scrambled egg and bacon and ate three croissants each, before starting on the Danish pastries. There was a large pot of coffee and we soon finished that also.

The rest of the day passed in holiday fashion. We shaved and then went for a swim for an hour in the pool, we went out to a café for a beer and an uitsmijter at lunchtime, and in the afternoon we walked along the shore of the IJselmeer. The following day we paid a visit to David's old lab in the Chemisch Laboratorium at Harderwijk University and greeted his friends, and in the evening we bade farewell to David's uncle and aunt and the following morning left the Netherlands.

Chapter 46 David

Our return to England went smoothly, we arrived at the predicted time and carried our bags up to our room on the top floor. My mother had told us that we would dine about 7 pm just before Jeroen had to get ready for bed. "You can do what you like until then," she said with a grin.

"Well here we are," I said to Jon. "Sex first and then shower or shower first and then sex?"

"Sex first," said Jon "I want to ride on your dick."

"Okay" I said, turning the key in the bedroom door. "My mother said that Jeroen was playing in a football match at school and that his father would bring him home about 5-30, so we've got about an hour because when he comes in he's bound to want to see you."

"Half an hour to make love, and half an hour for a shower," Jon said.

We took our clothes off and lay on the bed. Jon took my limp cock into his mouth, and he worked like a true sucking expert until it stiffened and grew. He continued to work on it until it was rockhard, and then began to roll a condom over it. He got off the bed, bent over and applied as much lube as he could to his anus and perineum and poked a finger full of lube into his hole. He spread more lube on my berubbered dick. He then got onto the bed on his knees and placed them one on either side of my chest, straddling me. He gently lowered his rear end until it touched the top of my cock and then pushed down until it was firmly engaged in his hole. He then began to move up and down quite vigorously, and as he was facing me, I watched with great pleasure as his own dick flapped up and down with the movements of his body. He could see me grinning and grinned back at me and said, "It's all right for you to grin, I am the one who is doing all the work!" I reached out and grasped his hips with my hands, and it was obvious that he was enjoying very much my passive fucking. "That's great," he whispered "it hits my prostate and the sensation is fantastic." It took quite a while before I joined in by pushing my pelvis up and down and it was just as well that there was plenty of lube, as there was considerable friction. Eventually however I reached behind his shoulders and pulled him down towards me and gently said his name as I violently came into the contraceptive. I then reached out and started to fondle his tool, which was copiously covered with pre-come. It only took a minute or two of gentle fingering before he came violently and sprayed both of us with his man-juice.

We lay there for some time, totally exhausted. I then removed the prophylactic from my cock and tidied up. "Time for a shower," I said. We went into the bathroom and I flushed the condom away and turned on the shower. Before we got under it I unlocked the bedroom door. By now it was 5-15. We coated one another with shower gel and washed away the grime of travel, as well as our male body fluids. I stepped out of the shower and was just beginning to dry myself: Jon was still washing his hair, when the bedroom door burst open and Jeroen came rushing in. "Hello, little brother," I said "you can't see Jon just yet: he's still in the shower."

"Jon!" shouted Jeroen.

"Hi, Jeroen" replied Jon, emerging from the shower and wrapping the towel around himself "You're going to have to wait until we've got ourselves dry. Tell us how you are getting on at your new school."

"It's great," he replied "I'm enjoying it. We are learning all sorts of new things." And he went up and kissed my naked friend affectionately.

"It looks to me, David," said Jon "that Jeroen is going to do well at school. Look here, Jeroen, if you do well in your exams at school each year, I will buy you a special present."

"Every year?" said Jeroen.

"Yes, every year." Jon replied.

"Oh, thank you," the 11-year-old said, "I hope that you won't forget." We both got dressed rapidly and took Jeroen downstairs, the boy still prattling away 19 to the dozen. We went into the dining room and greeted my father, who kissed us both affectionately. We then went into the kitchen and exchange similar greetings with my mother, except that I kissed her rather more thoroughly than Jon did. We then sat down and had drinks, Jon and I drank beer, my father and mother had Campari-orange and Jeroen had plain orange juice.

"Dorothea will be home in time for dinner. She's been having a singing lesson" said my mother. My sister has not figured very much in this story. She had just finished school with outstanding A Levels, and was going to Holyrood College, Oxbridge in a few weeks' time to read modern languages. "We're going to celebrate your twentyfirst tomorrow night," said my mother. Although adulthood in Britain had begun at 18 for at least 10 years, a lot of people at that time still celebrated 21 as the true age of adulthood. I had deliberately chosen when I became 18 not to make much of that birthday, but to reserve celebration until I was 21. "We thought that you would both prefer something informal," she said, "so we're going to dinner at the White Elephant", (our local gastro pub, where we had gone before Christmas the previous year).