David's Visit to the Bath House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

The day was off to a great start, but David felt the need to tend to some of his personal hygiene before he could enjoy anymore man-on-man sex. He picked up his slut bag from the floor and took his towel from the edge of the hole in the partition and went to the shower. The first thing he did there was to use the mouthwash. He loved the flavor of most fresh semen, but it nearly always started to develop a rather bleachy, unpleasant aftertaste, and David wanted to avoid that.

More important than washing his mouth, however, was taking a quick shower to clean off his asspussy. The excess lubricant was dripping out and running down his thighs, and he needed to wash it off so he could once again appear fresh. It had been a great day already, but he wanted and expected to do more fucking before his time in the gay bath house was up, so he wanted to present himself as being sexually desirable as he could.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as David did and will continue having for the rest of the day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12