Davin

Story Info
New love at the office.
12.1k words
4.47
32.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How in the hell did I get here? I never thought I would be wearing a black wedding dress and waiting to go down the aisle. I know that's weird but black is my color and I don't plan on getting struck by lightening for wearing white. I never even considered marriage but thinking back to the beginning I should have known it would lead to this. I always thought that meeting that special someone and them turning your insides to jello was complete crap, until it happened to me. I remember the day that changed everything for me.

As usual my anger got the better of me and words just flew out of my mouth mostly when they shouldn't, but this time I was lucky. I was alone in the office space when my temper flared and my anger roared to life like a flame. I love my job, I really do but sometimes my coworkers really just piss me off.

There are a few people that I get along with. Sometimes we play jokes on each other, go out to have drinks, and we just plain have fun. I try to keep things social, but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. There is always one person that thinks they are God and other should bow down to them. This brings me to Jim. I don't like to make it a habit to date people I work with, but that didn't stop Jim for sauntering up to me and propping himself against my desk and ask me out on a date. I wanted to at least appear sensitive and try to turn him down politely, but when I did something inside of him changed. His cocky grin turned into a sneer, and his crystal blue eyes usually were devoid of any emotion suddenly turned into a venomous stare. Someone completely different was in front of me and I wonder why he acted that way when neither of us has ever shown an interest in the other.

This is what brings me back to my anger. Walking into work Thursday morning and I heard him telling that slut Barbara that I was a frigid bitch. I heard his comments about how I was probably ice cold in bed and it's probably why I was single and it took everything in me not to choke that bastard. The reason why I was single was because of Mr. Davin Brooks. He is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen and I wanted him. That thought went out of my mind when he called me the ice queen and that bitch started with her stupid ass laugh.

I took a deep breath, exhaled then walked right past him and to my desk. By the time I got to my cubicle I was shaking with anger and I knew eventually I was going to explode. I took out a note pad and started some free writing to calm myself down and then started my work. As the morning went by I received an email saying I would have an interview Monday morning with the partners to discuss the new position I applied for. If I got this job I would be an equal to Davin and then maybe I would have to the courage to say something about how I feel. The anger slowly seeped from my body as I dreamed about what Davin would look like naked when I heard someone clearing their throat. I was startled to see Davin standing there looking at me with the sexiest smile ever.

I don't normally call a man beautiful but this man was. His eyes were an emerald color, and they sparkled so beautifully. I don't normally like long hair but his was about shoulder length and incredibly thick and looked so soft. His hair was always worn in a ponytail and it was as black as night. He was like a book character, way too go to be true but I along with every other woman in the office wanted him. The only difference was I did my best not to show it. I couldn't allow anyone to know that I had feelings for this man, especially not with my interview coming up, but I've wanted him in my bed from the moment I saw him.

I remember him shaking my hand and in a deep sexy voice saying, "Hello, it's nice to meet you." I was lost from that moment on. His body was slender but with enough muscle to make him the only man in my dreams. I'm only 5 foot 4 inches in height and with heels on I would say about 5 foot 7 inches on a good day, but he still towered over me. I remember hearing once that he was about 6 foot 3, but I don't really know how true that is. I saw his lips moving and I hadn't heard a word he'd said to me. I snapped back to reality blinking a few times.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say? I have a few things on my mind so I'm a little distracted."

I heard Jim speaking and for a second thought back to what he said and I guess he saw the flash of anger in me and he started talking to me again.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for lunch today."

I was a little shocked at first, we hardly ever spoke except the occasional hello or in meetings when a question was asked and I answered it. Besides when ever I saw him heading out to lunch he always had some blond with tits the size of Texas. I don't think I'm bad looking; I have a smooth chocolate brown skin with my share of childhood and adulthood scars. I have large brown eyes that people would always say were too big, but I love them and they are my favorite part. I also have nice full lips, and sometimes people ask where I went to get them done, I always have to say, "I got them from genetics." The smart ones laugh, but the dumb ones ask, "Where is that?" I'm a little curvy, I do have that hourglass shape that so many strive for, and I don't feel hindered at all by my small breasts. I love them even though this man, the one I wanted seemed to only like them in size ginormous; but they are mine and I'm more than happy with them.

I realized that I was lost in thought again and I said a quick, "Sure, why not." I automatically just assumed this lunch was business related so I told him I would be ready to go at 12:15. I continued with my working, trying as hard as I could to concentrate but I couldn't work considering how wet my panties were. That happened every time he spoke to me. He came back to my desk at 10 minutes after 12 and he asked if I was ready to leave. As soon as I heard that deep sexy voice I creamed my panties again. I tried to squeeze my thighs together to stop the flow and when I was confident I stood and told him I would be right back. I walked as steadily as I could to the rest room.

I cleaned myself up a bit and walked back to my desk to get my things when I saw that bitch Barbara Sanders talking to Davin. She was nasty and trashy and slept with anyone in the office that should could. That is one of my many reasons for turning down Jim; he is the male version of Barbara. Barbara latched her hand onto Davin's arm and I walked over to them and he pulled away from her. He looked at me and with a smile asked if I was ready to go I grabbed my bag and Barbara glared at me like I just took her man before she stormed off.

His hand moved to my lower back as he guided me to the elevator. Stepping in we made small talk about the Florida weather, and the crazy tourist gear that people wear. Instead of a work lunch it seemed more like a first date, one of those get to know you dates. We walked down the block to a small cafe in downtown Orlando and we kept making small talk. I really just wanted to get to the point so I looked at him. "What is it that you want?" What I meant to say and what I actually said were two different things because I wanted to say was, 'Do you have a concern or is there something about my job that you would like to discuss.' If there was a problem he could have just told me at the office and all would have been fine.

I was shocked by my own rudeness but said to myself he can't fire me for being rude. He couldn't fire me anyways, he wasn't my boss. "I was just wondering if there is a problem with my job performance-"

At that he cut me off and said, "There is something I want. I want you."

I was completely floored. I was a little confused by what he was talking about. Again I thought this was a work lunch. "If you think I'm going to play secretary for you then I must say you are sadly mistaken. I love my job in technology and I'm not going to leave it."

The waiter came to the table and took our order but suddenly I lost my appetite. He smiled at me and I started to frown at him. He said, "You do a wonderful job from what I have seen, but you are way to smart and beneficial in the technology field for me to have you as a secretary, besides I already have one. That's why you were hired for the job you have and I hope you applied for the new director position for you department." I know he could see the questions swimming in my eyes but I was still a bit confused as to what he wanted from me. I mean could he really want me for the reasons I wanted him. I can tell someone how to take a computer apart or even build one but when it comes to men, I am clueless.

He smiled that same sexy toothy smile and said, "I don't want you in my office, I want you in my bed. I know this is out of the blue and I've tried to stay away. I just don't want to anymore. Please don't feel that it will affect your job in any way, but I just needed to say something." I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or not, he said so many wonderful things but so had so many others before. I don't like to play games so I said exactly what was on my mind. "I have no desire to be in your bed because I'm sure that's probably all you want. It's what most people want and I need more than that. I'm a simple girl who cares too much and random sex just won't do for me."

His look was one of shocked and when he spoke it was my turn be shocked because he told me, "Having you in my bed would only be a plus. When I get you I'm not going to let you go and you will be mine for a very long time." He told me to give it some thought but in the mean time we were going to get to know each other, at the least we could be friends.

I was ok with that, the good news was now I know the attraction isn't one sided and the bad news is, the attraction wasn't one sided. We talked and ate and it continued to pound into my head 'This can never work.' We walked back to the office and he walked me to my desk again with his hand on my lower back guiding me to my cubicle.

When we got to my desk I felt a small squeeze on my lower back and he smiled at me and said have a good day, after that we went back to work. I thought about all he said and my pussy creamed for him for the rest of the day. I hadn't had sex in about two years but I was so wet I would take anything he wanted to dish out. I was pretty much useless for the rest of the day and as soon as the clock hit 5 I was out of there. I manage to get down the elevator with the 2nd group of and into the parking garage as people were trying to dodge being hit by the psychos trying to leave. I couldn't think about them right, all I wanted to do was relieve the ached that had been between my legs for the past four hours.

I jumped into my car and reached underneath my skirt pulled my panties down and tossed them on the gym bag in the back seat of my car. Pushing the seat back I kept an eye out for anyone that might be able to see even through the windows even though they are tinted. My body craved a release that I was more than happy to give. I spread my legs as wide as I could and the cool air brushed across my body, and I slid my hand up my thighs and stopped just before I touched my pussy. I felt the ache grow more, my body was hungry. I slid my fingers across my wet pussy lips and slid a finger just inside to feel more of the wetness seep out. I lightly touched my clit and I felt a jolt through out my entire body. I couldn't believe how close I was to cumming. My eyes closed as the sensations rushed through my body then the passenger door to my car opened and my eyes flew open. I sat there frightened until I saw Davin lower himself into my small car.

His eyes glowed with something a bit more than lust, something I would think about later. In one hand I held my breasts and in the other I was playing with my clit. There was no way to hide what I'm doing but I still tried to pull my skirt down and slipped my hand from out of my shirt but he stopped me. I wasn't able to speak and then he grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers into his mouth to taste my pussy. His other hand reached down and started to stroke my clit and his touch was so much better than mine.

As soon as he touched me fire shot through my body. I'd never been brought to the edge so fast. Earlier I was just so horny it needed to be let out but when he stepped into the car I was so scared it was like cold water had been doused on me. Here he was touching me and it brought the fire back between my legs like a roaring flame. I felt my body tighten and he pushed his fingers inside as he brushed his palm against my clit. I wanted his cock inside of me and he added a second finger I heard him sigh and he whispered the words, "So damn tight." He leaned in and kissed me. If my body wasn't on fire before it sure was then. He broke the kiss and replaced the hand on my nipple with his tongue and when he sucked it into his mouth I came apart. My eyes squeezed shut and my legs closed trapping his hand between my thighs. A shiver started in my toes and ran up my legs. I finally fell back into the seat when he removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. He kissed me one last time and left.

I sat in my car in shock for a minute and I looked up to see Jim standing right in front of my car looking at me with his cold eyes and his lips slid into a disgustingly sinister grin. I started my car and drove off. On the way home I wondered how much Jim actually saw. I knew that I would have to tell Davin that this could never happen again. I mean with this interview it just wasn't right. No matter how much I wanted him I knew I couldn't have him. I made it home which is more towards the south side of Orlando from where I work. I thought about what I would say to Jim if he brought it up and next thing I knew I was at home.

I walked up to my second floor apartment and with each step more juice fell from my pussy. My mind instantly went back to Davin and I realized I left my panties in the car. After I got inside I locked the door and started dropping things on my way to plop down on the couch. My legs were propped up against the table that is placed in front of the couch. My thighs were wet and I sat there with my skirt hiked up around my waist and I slowly pushed two fingers inside of my pussy. Davin's fingers are much bigger than mine and they were a little rough for someone that works in an office but damn it felt good when he touched me. Just thinking of his fingers on me again sent shivers down my spine and my pussy gave a squeeze around my fingers. The palm of my hand ground lightly against my clit pushing me closer to my impending orgasm. My other hand pinched and pulled at my nipples and my legs started to twitch a little. I was so close and soon as I was about to cum the phone rang. This was my last night on call at work so I had to answer it. I picked up my cell and answered with a very grumpy hello. When I heard his sexy voice on the phone I came with my fingers still buried in my pussy. I could barely hold back the moans and groans and when I pulled the phone back to my ear and he asked, "Are you ok?" I didn't think he could hear me but I quickly recovered with a quick,

"Yes, I'm fine. I had to run to get my phone."

"Well I kind of wanted to talk to you about today... about what happened in the parking garage. I need to apologize. I said I would give you time to come to a decision but then I saw you bolt out of the door and I thought you were trying to escape from me. When I got down to the parking garage I was just going to talk to you and then I realized what you were doing and I couldn't resist. I know I said I would give you time but after tasting you I don't think I can wait too much longer."

I sat there not really knowing what to say. Shock ran all over me but then again so did desire.

"Hello, Raya? I hope I didn't loose you. I think we should maybe meet for dinner somewhere and talk about this."

He asked where I lived and not wanting him to know too much I gave him the general area. We lived on opposite sides of town, me on the south and him on the North. We decided on Mimi's Café in the Millennia area near downtown Orlando. Before hanging up the phone Davin said, "Not that you don't always look very nice, but I want you to wear something that you wouldn't wear to work. No skirt or pant suits." Soon after there was a soft click followed by a dial tone; he'd hung up leaving no chance to argue.

"I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Why couldn't I just say no, I can't make it? What's wrong with me?"

I already knew the answer to that, asking was pointless. Try as I might to hide it, the truth was that already smitten with him, had been from the moment we met. Walking into my closet I looked around at the mass of colors everywhere and decided on yellow. My skin tone was great for a soft yellow, I pulled out the backless halter top, a pair of blue jeans and one of many pairs of black stilettos then placed the items on the bed.

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, I came to the conclusion that maybe it just wouldn't be a good thing to meet someone with the smell of pussy on my fingers. I tied my hair down and jumped in the shower. I reached for the pomegranate mango body wash and chose to use my loofa over the green squidgy thing. I quickly grew frustrated at the feel of it, every time the roughness of the loofa washed over my body I thought about Davin's rough hands on me. I wanted to be tame for this dinner and decided to just get out of the shower. Stepping out of the water I wrapped the big green fluffy towel around my body and brushed my teeth.

"What am I going to do? Well not do, but what am I going to say?" Thoughts continued to swim in my head, 'why does he want this now? What will happen when he gets tired of me? Will this just be a fling for him?'

In truth, some of those thoughts made my heart ache, but I started to get dressed anyways. Just thinking it was butterflies from the thought of getting what I wanted for so long. I grabbed my shoes, and ran out the door to my little black car. My car nothing special, a black Chevy cobalt coupe; but I love the car and thought about what it was like for Davin to sit in it touching my pussy. He had such a large body and he moved so gracefully to touch me. I had to stop with those thoughts or I was never going to leave. I took a few deep breaths and backed out of the space and proceeded to head to I-4 and drove east to the Millennia Plaza.

Arriving barely on time and cursing the whole way to the door because of the traffic. Nervousness was temporarily replaced with anger because of the damn tourists until I saw him standing there by the front of the restaurant. Anger drained from body as I looked at the over six foot wonder standing in front of me. He wore a green polo shirt which made his eyes shine and turned my body into mush. I wish I could say I looked at him but it was more like staring, wondering if he could hear my heart beat, forcing myself to pay attention to what ever he was saying and I realized that was just saying hello.

His hand slid to my lower back and guided me into the restaurant. I tried my best to feel like the heat coming from his hand wasn't burning me alive but the truth was the fire went from my lower back and through out my body. His hand left my lower back I could feel him trace the outline of the tattoo on my left shoulder. Shivers ran rampant through out my body and wetness began to pool in my lace thong. We were led to a booth and we sat across from one another. I didn't know what to say I mean how many times had I sat at my desk and thought of him standing me up and raising my skirt to my waist and sliding his hands across the firm cheeks of my ass. I'd wanted him to touch me like a man touches a woman he wants, not hand shakes that coworkers give.