Davis Twins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No such luck. Roger Davis had to admit that his friends were quite right. So he just told his wife to go get one of the cukes, bring it back, and stuff it in. Then she could join her friends.

Poor Debbie felt Jerry pull his fingers out of her anus and vagina. Right at that moment, she wished they could stay there. Then she was pushed to her feet, and told to get moving. Sadly, Debbie wondered into her son's room and retrieved one of those horrid cucumbers. After that, the miserable woman returned to the gathering.

Debbie desperately tried to not just break down crying. She was going to have to shove it in, so she might as well get to it. Alex's mom placed the cuke between her legs and began pushing. At least after all the times one had been shoved in and out of that hole previously, it wasn't difficult to get this one in now. So very shortly, Debbie was standing again, with the cucumber firmly up her pussy.

The poor woman didn't think it could get any worse, but then one of the men complained that she still had her top on. The rest of the women were completely naked now, Debbie's big tits should be out, too. Again, her husband agreed.

Miserably, Debbie removed her top and then unclasped her bra. Considering that she was already standing in front of a group of men with a cucumber up her vagina, and that every one of them had already poked around inside both her holes, she shouldn't be worried about this. But somehow, it was still embarrassing as she removed her bra and let her big boobs fall out in front of them all. When her tits were out, Debbie was sent over with the other mothers, and soon she was spread out like the rest of them so that her cucumber stuffed pussy was completely visible.

After Debbie was put in place, one of the other fathers asked about Jenna. Roger actually was confused, since Jenna was upstairs alone. But the other man, Greg Timmons, said that Jenna had not been punished as severely as their daughters. She should have to have a carrot as well. Roger couldn't argue with that. If the other girls were punished that way, then Alex's sister should be as well. His mind made up, Mr. Davis yelled for his daughter to come downstairs.

Jenna wanted to climb out a window and run as far as she could. The girl wasn't stupid. Her parents had told her to stay in her room, but she had sneaked out enough to see what was going on. If she was being called down, it couldn't be for anything good. But as much as she wanted to avoid this, Jenna also knew that if all this happened to her friends and she managed to escape it, none of them would ever speak to her again.

So Jenna slowly made her way downstairs. She hadn't realized quite how bad it was until she got there and saw her friends bent over, naked, and stuffed. Along with her mom, and the other moms, who were stuffed and spread out as well. Jenna had an idea what was coming. She hoped she was wrong, but she didn't expect to be.

As Jenna had expected, her dad told her to strip and go get a carrot. It was pointless delaying, so Jenna undressed and then fetched the thing like she had been told to. When she had it, she was told to give it to her brother, and then to get in position next to her friends. Then she was to pull her bottom open and wait.

Alex's sister handed what she had to her brother, then she walked over next to Renee. Jenna let out a sigh, then she bent over and reached back to pull her cheeks apart. It was bad enough standing there, opening her behind so that everyone could see the butthole. She tried not to even think about what was about to happen.

When Jenna was ready, all the guys told Alex to stuff the thing in. Alex actually felt a little sorry for his sister, she had apologized after all. Still she had gotten herself into this mess, and there was no way he could not shove this carrot up her ass with all these men telling him to. Not after putting one up each of their daughters. So, Alex set the carrot tip into Jenna's little opening. Then he began to push it up the hole.

Jenna began grunting and groaning, as the vegetable began making its way into her insides. For Jenna, her little anus stretching didn't bother her as much as the feeling of that awful thing worming around farther and farther inside her. It was really creeping her out, how far she could begin to feel that carrot going into her body. It was like she could feel it poking around inside her stomach. And there was still more coming in. GOD!!!

Finally, Jenna's little asshole clamped over the end of its carrot. Jenna took a deep breath as that carrot stopped moving around inside her intestines. Meanwhile every guy in the room, Alex included, had to laugh as they now saw five bent over bottoms with green carrot tops sticking out of their holes.

With all the women stuffed and displayed, the men discussed what to do next. It was decided to deal with the teenagers first. Each girl would walk over to Alex and apologize personally, then she would turn around and pull her ass open as far as she could and ask him to please remove her carrot for her.

That part didn't take long. After all each of the girls really was sorry about what they had done. And if it meant finally getting that horrid carrot extracted from their behinds, they would spread as wide as they possibly could. In fact, each girl could hardly wait her turn to pull her ass open for Alex. Everyone of them wanted to be unstuffed so badly.

After each girl was unplugged, it was time to deal with the mothers. The men said that the mom's needed to apologize too. But since they had all thought this was so funny when it had first happened, it needed to be very sincere now. So first there needed to be consequences if they weren't sincere.

All five women were told to get down on the floor. They were to be down on their knees with their heads right up against the wall, and their behinds pointing back at Alex and the men. The ladies were all to beaten down to argue, so they just went where they were told. When they were there, they were told to open up their asses.

All the women wanted was to get those cucumbers out of their vaginas. Their daughters had obeyed and been unplugged. They figured if they obeyed, they would soon be emptied as well. So each mother found her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could. Shortly, everyone could see five waiting anuses, above five very nice pussies with little green tips sticking out of them.

When they were ready, each daughter was told to take her carrot and place the tip just inside her own mother's waiting anus. The older ladies all groaned as they each felt a carrot tip barely enter their behinds.

Roger explained what would happen next. "Ladies, you will all have 30 seconds to apologize to Alex. After that time he will decide if you were sincere or not. If he says yes, you will be allowed to stand. If not, each of your daughters will drive those carrots as hard as they can straight up your butts. Now, if all of you end up with carrots, we will let you stay there a while, then the girls will pull them back out and we'll try again. Okay, you have 30 seconds starting.....NOW!"

Mr. Davis just watched the clock, as the five women began muttering how sorry they were. They were all exhausted and just wanted this over, so if they were supposed to apologize they would. After thirty seconds of this, Roger Davis called "TIME!!!"

Alex's dad asked his son if he felt the apologies had been sincere. With their faces all against the wall, none of the mothers could see him shake his head "No", as he asked. Alex laughed as he saw what was happening, then he answered that no, he had not felt the apologies were really sincere.

The women tried to protest that they had indeed been sincere, when Roger simply said "Girls, SHOVE!!!!"

If any of the women thought that her daughter would take it easy on her they were sadly mistaken. After everything that had gone on in the other room, every girl was quite willing to see her mother get taken down a notch. A moment later, the room was filled with shrieks and moans as five carrots were driven hard and deep up five tight, vulnerable buttholes. When the daughters stepped back, every mother was groaning and sobbing, while a leafy green carrot top poked its way out of her anus.

All the women just kept moaning and grunting. None of them could really even speak, double stuffed the way they were. When he felt it had been long enough, Roger told the girls to get their carrots back to the entrances. So each daughter grabbed a carrot top and pulled until the vegetable was once again sitting with just its tip inside a mother’s bottomhole. Meanwhile, each mother continued to groan, as the whole carrot had to pass once again through her abused anus.

When everyone was ready again, Roger told the women to try apologizing once more. This time the apologies were much louder. Alex could definitely hear each woman saying how sorry she was. But when it was over, Alex smiled as his father shook his head "No" again.

"Well, Alex was this sincere enough?"

"No dad, I still don't think they're really sorry."

At that all the women began screaming how sorry they were over and over, but Roger just yelled "SHOVE!!!" Then all the apologies were cut off by screams, as those carrots were driven hard back up all those asses.

After having been rammed just a few minutes earlier, all the ladies' buttholes were quite a bit looser now. Those carrots went all the way up those holes in no time. Alex had to laugh as all the screams just ended. It was like the carrots just forced the air out of each and every woman, as they shoved into their anal entrances.

Mr. Davis just left the five ladies there trying to catch their breaths. Even breathless, they still had enough sense to keep their butts pulled open, and the view of those carrots and cukes sticking out of all those ladies was just fantastic. After a while, though, Roger had their daughters extract the carrots again.

Once again, the carrots were positioned barely inside each cringing little anus. And once again the ladies were told to apologize with sincerity. Almost immediately, every woman was begging Alex to forgive her. They were pleading with him to accept their apologies and telling how awful what had happened to him was. Roger let it go on for almost a minute before he asked Alex his opinion again. This time as he asked, he nodded his head "Yes".

Alex wasn't sure what his dad had in mind, but everything had worked out great so far. So the boy said that he felt that the women sounded very sincere this time. When he finished speaking, Alex could swear that he could see each spread open butt relax, as its owner realized she wasn't going to get her carrot shoved back up there again.

With their apologies accepted, Roger told the women to stand back up and turn around. Then he told them the last part of the evening.

"Now, each of you ladies is going to give Alex a personal apology. You're going to tell him how sorry you are for what you allowed to occur. You're also going to spread your ass open again for him. Then you're going to tell him how much you deserved having that carrot stuffed up there as well as having the cucumber stuck up your pussy. After that, you're going to tell him how much you want him to watch as you take your carrot back up your butt one more time.."

At that point, Roger had to stop for a moment, as all five women begged not have to have their carrots stuffed back up their behinds. But one angry look from the man silenced them. After that, Roger continued with his explanation.

"Okay now, as I started to say, there are two things you ladies need to be aware of. You each need to sound original, no one may simply repeat what the woman before her said or did. Second, any lady who either repeats an apology, or doesn't make one, goes over Alex's lap and gets her behind striped again. Oh, and ladies, this time the boy will use my belt. Now, after each of you has apologized, I will tell you what you have to do to get ready for your last stuffings. Alex, my boy, you may select which lady goes first."

The five women were still trying to adjust to what they had just heard, when Alex called Laura Timmons over. He had thought about it and decided that the first woman would have it easiest, since she could do what she wanted. Also, she would set the bar for the others. Since Laura had been so nice to him, Alex figured letting her go first was the least he could do.

Laura realized that Alex was trying to do her a favor. This stuffing thing was horrible, but it wasn't the boy's fault. He was being as nice to her as he could. So, Mrs. Timmons came over and began her apology.

"Alex honey, I'm really sorry for what happened to you. I know it had to be horribly embarrassing. I also want you to know that having my pussy and asshole stuffed in front of you has made me realize just how wrong it was. Now I want to show you my little anus."

With that, Laura turned around so her bottom was facing Alex and she pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could. Then she continued.

"In a minute, I want you to watch closely, as my carrot is shoved all the way back up this poor little hole. It will be really terrible, but I want you to know that I'm taking it to make up for what happened to you. You can touch it if you like before I close it up."

Laura didn't really have to do that last part, but it didn't bother her much. And she knew that doing that would really humiliate her friends, and for some reason she wanted to make this even worse for them. Maybe because they had all thought this was so funny, and they had all turned out to be such prudes themselves.

Meanwhile, Alex was taking her up on her offer, and Laura soon felt his finger exploring her butthole. It went around the opening, and up inside. Then after he had played in there a bit, he pulled his hand away. So Laura close up her butt, and walked away so the next woman could apologize.

Alex debated who to call next, and finally he decided to call his mom over. He was really curious to see how she would deal with this.

For some reason, Debbie was absolutely shocked to be called up. Somehow, she had thought this part didn't pertain to her. How would she debase and display herself like that to her own son? Well, she'd better figure it out soon, or she'd be over his lap with her bare butt being strapped. So, knowing she had to save her poor behind from any more punishment, Debbie made her way over to her son.

"Alex honey, I am so sorry for what happened to you. I know that as your mother I should never have allowed it to happen. While I hate having this awful thing stuffed up my vagina, I know I deserve it for allowing you to be humiliated like that. Now, I'm going to spread open and show you my anus, and in a moment Jenna is going to shove my carrot back up there. I just want you to know that when I feel that thing driving up inside me, I'll know it's because of what I did to you. Ok, so here's my little bottomhole, and I'll just keep myself open until you're done with it."

With that, Debbie turned around and bent at the waist. Then she reached back and pulled her behind wide-open, so that her son would have easy access to her rectum. Soon she felt his finger tracing around her opening, and going in and out of the hole. Mrs. Davis was really glad that she was facing away from her son, and that he couldn't see the tears streaming down her face. She did as she had said though. Debbie stayed there, until Alex pulled his fingers away from her anus and told her she was done. After that, Alex's mom allowed her bottom to close back up and quietly walked back to the other women.

Alex was trying so hard not to laugh. It had been a riot watching his mom hold that big behind of hers open. Especially, since he could see the tip of that cucumber sticking out of her pussy underneath. The boy had played with her tight hole for a while. But while it was fun to poke around in his mom, the most fun had been making her keep herself pulled open like that.

After his mom, Alex decided to call Pam Harris up. Poor Pam was still at a loss. She just didn't know what to do. What was she supposed to say? The woman made her way slowly over to Alex, and then started crying that she didn't know what to DO!! Her vagina was sore from that cucumber stuffed inside it. Her anus was sore from the carrot being rammed in and out of it. Pam was begging anyone who would listen to please not make her do any more.

A moment later, Pam was begging much louder. She was pulled across Alex's lap, and the leather belt landed for the first time on her big butt. The hand smacks were nothing compared to the impact of that belt on her already well-spanked bottom. Pam let out a scream when the first one landed. After that she began pleading for it to stop.

"PLEASE HELP ME" WHACK!!! "OWWWW!! PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE!!" WHACK!!! "GOD!!! HELP!!! PLEASE I'LL SAY ANYTHING, I'LL SHOW ANYTHING PLEASE STOPPPP!!!!!!' WHACK!! WHACK!!! "OWWWWWWWW! IT BURNS! I CAN'T STAND IT, PLEASE STOP!!!" WHACK!! "AIIIIEEEEEE STOP!!!!! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEEEAAASEEEEE!!!!!!!!

With that last scream, Alex stopped strapping. Quietly, he suggested to Pam that she should start apologizing. Mrs. Harris practically leaped off of Alex's lap and began begging forgiveness.

"Please Alex! I'm so SOORRYY!! Forgive me, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! " Poor Pam just kept pleading. Alex could have pushed what she was supposed to say, but the miserable woman was so broken, it seemed pointless. Alex just quietly suggested that maybe she should show him her asshole now.

Alex wanted to see her anus. She needed to get it out there fast. Anything to not have her bottom striped anymore. "Absolutely, Alex, I'll show it to you right now." With that, Pam Harris spun around, bent over, and grabbed her bottom. Then she pulled her rear end as far open as she possibly could.

What a sight. Alex had to admire it. Pam Harris had her butt pulled open so far, that the little hole in the middle was actually being pulled open. When he put his finger to the little thing, it almost slipped up inside without even having to push.

Pam felt the finger touch her anus. The woman actually pushed back against the finger. There, it was going up her behind. Please let him be happy with her hole. If Alex was happy, Pam wouldn't find herself back over his lap. Her blistered bottom couldn't take any more. After he had been poking around in her hole a bit, Alex was leaning down and asking her something. He was asking if she would like to show him her pussy.

What? Oh ABSOLUTELY!! The boy wanted to see her vagina. Well, she needed to get it spread immediately. Alex had to stay happy. Quickly, Pam leaned forward a bit more. Then she reached down and found her lips and pulled them apart. She needed to be sure that Alex could see the cucumber stuck in her hole. Good, the boy was touching the cuke, she'd given him what he wanted.

Once again, Alex was trying not to laugh. Pam Harris was practically pulling herself apart, she was so eager to please him. He was curious to see if she'd stretch her pussy even farther, but he was also afraid that if she pulled it open any farther, the cucumber might fall out. So he just told Mrs. Harris that he accepted her apology, and that she should rejoin her friends.

After that, Alex called Barbara Lake forward. The boy really hoped Mrs. Lake would screw up. It would be so much fun to hold her over his lap. One hand whacking that big, round ass, while the other held onto one of those humongous boobs. As it turned out, though, that wouldn't happen. After seeing that belt do its work on Pam, there was no way that Barbara wasn't doing everything she was supposed to. The huge busted woman went right over to Alex and began her apology.