Dawn's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a short conversation before I shoved him into the side of his car. It consisted of me telling him that if I ever heard any of the girls mention his name again, even in passing, I would make his life a living hell. I knew his name and his address and I could always find him. His side of the conversation was a lot of moaning in pain and "Yes Sir". By the time I let go of him his face was wet with tears, and he ran around the car and drove off quickly. I didn't think Amy or any of the girls would have any more trouble with him.

As I closed the door and walked back into the living room, Amy was still lying on the floor with tears on her pretty face. My first thought was to tell her that it was OK and it really wasn't her fault. But stuck in my mind was the information that the little punk had let slip. Amy had him come over last week while they were staying here? Thinking back, on Tuesday of last week Amy and Beth had spent the night, and I had been very late getting home. Amy had still been up when I came home at almost midnight, and I had told her that she should go to upstairs and go to bed. She had seemed a little worked up that night, but I hadn't given it any thought (other than to watch her ass twitch as she went up the stairs). Had the young man just left before I got home?

I must have had a very unfriendly look on my face as I walked over to the couch and sat down. Amy immediately started talking.

"Mr. E, I'm so sorry, I mean, he just...."

"Yeah, Amy I know. I guess I should call your folks, or I can drive you home."

"OH, No! You can't tell them! Please! Dad doesn't like him, he never did!"

"I'm sorry Amy, but I really don't think this is something that I can keep from your parents." She was crying again.

"But nothing happened! I was telling him to leave, but he wouldn't listen!"

"Amy, that's right, but you're not really telling the whole story, are you?" She stopped crying and looked up at me. Even in the present circumstances, she was very appealing to look at. Her eyes might have been just a little red, but her face was as pretty as ever. The way she was sitting, with her legs and feet tucked underneath her body, pulled her shirt tightly against her firm tits, and the hem of the shirt just barely hid her crotch from my view while displaying her thighs.

"Wh - What do you mean?" Her voice was quiet, and I couldn't tell if she honestly didn't remember what Brad had said or if she was just playing me. I had the feeling that she did it quite often, counting on her pretty face and tight body to influence men around her.

"Last week?" Her eyes got much larger as she realized that I knew what had happened. "You knew the rules, Amy, and you didn't follow them." She started crying again. I felt bad about the situation; I mean, I understood being her age and wanting to experiment, especially with sex. But I couldn't let her get by with this, either.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Edwards, I really am sorry. I didn't mean for anytthing to happen, I mean.."

I looked at her for a second. "Amy, are you trying to tell me that this guy, uh, Bradley, he forced you? Is that what you're saying?"

She looked at me for a second, and then dropped her head a little. "No." It was said quietly, but clearly. At least she wasn't willing to lie about it to save her own ass. That made me feel a little kindlier towards her. I wasn't really sure that I wanted to tell her folks about it anyway. I guess I figured that all teenagers had the same hormones I had back when I was their age. I didn't really appreciate her taking advantage of me, though. Apparently I still had a stern look on my face as I thought this out.

Amy leaned forward and put her hands on my knees. "Please, Mr. Edwards, please. You can't tell my parents, you don't understand!"

"What don't I understand?"

Her head went down just a little, and then she looked back up at me for a moment. I was very aware of her hands on my knees. It looked like she was trying to work up the courage to tell me something, and finally made up her mind.

"Please, Mr. E, you can't tell anyone about this, OK?" It was back to 'Mr. E', not 'Mr. Edwards' now. "You promise? Not even Dawn and the other girls, OK?" Now she had me wondering.

"Amy, are you sure you want to tell me?" She nodded. "OK, I won't tell anybody."

She sat back down on her feet, pulling her hands off my knees, her hands falling onto her thighs. She was looking down at them as she started talking.

"Last summer my cousin, the one that lives over in Indiana, came to stay with us for a while. Do you remember?" Those wonderful greenish eyes looked at me, looking all the better with a little dampness still obvious. I nodded, remembering that there had been some problem during the visit.

"Yeah, I remember. There was something strange; didn't he leave to go home unexpectedly? A family member died, or a pet or something?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, that's the story my dad told everyone, and made me tell the girls." She stopped for a minute, biting her lower lip, and then made up her mind. "Actually, my dad caught us, uh, having sex." She saw the expression on my face.

"I know, I know, he's my cousin." Even in the relatively low light I could tell she was turning red. "I don't really know how we got started, I guess it was his idea and by the time I knew what was going on, he had me convinced!" Thoughts went through my mind of doing the same thing when I was their age. The hope was always that if you got the girl excited enough, her common sense would disappear. It didn't work very often for me, but it looked like the cousin had better success.

"What happened?"

"Oh, Mr. E, this is too embarrassing!"

"Amy, I don't mean what happened with you two! How did your dad get involved?"

"Oh. Well, the first time no one caught us, we were home by ourselves. Mom was shopping and dad was at work, so we had an hour or so alone." The first time? I thought that maybe I DID want to hear more about this, after all! And only an hour?

"I tried to stay away from him after that, but he knew how to get to me. Once, while mom and dad were downstairs, he caught me getting out of the shower. He knew after that I liked it as much as he did, so we started doing it more often. Everything was all right for a few days, but then we got careless and didn't realize what time it was. Mom was gone again, and I wasn't checking the clock." Her face got even redder now.

Despite my attention to her story, I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were sticking out through the thin t-shirt she had on. I had to force myself to look up at her face again, and was embarrassed to realize that she had seen me looking at her tits. She smiled just a little, the first time since I had heard the two of them in my living room. It was obvious she liked me looking!

"We were fu.., uh, having sex in the living room, on the couch. He was on top of me, and I didn't even notice dad come in the house. Apparently, my cousin didn't either! Dad grabbed him, and threw him into the wall. When he got up, dad hit him and told him to get out of his house!" She paused for a moment, remembering. "He swore at me, calling me all kinds of names, and told me to get upstairs. I ran up the stairs and hid till mom came home. She was almost as mad as dad!"

"I think mom may have had a few suspicions about us. I mean, you know, uh, the smell?" She was embarrassed again, but looking straight at me now. "Well, just a couple of days before, we had fuck.., uh, I mean.."

"It's OK, Amy, you can say it. I think I've heard the word a time or two." Another small smile. She wasn't really relaxed, but at least she wasn't ready to have a nervous breakdown, either.

"Thanks. Well, we had done it in the kitchen, on the table, while mom had gone over to the neighbor's house. Mike, that's his name, had said that we didn't have much time so we didn't even get undressed or anything. But right after we finished I saw mom coming up the sidewalk towards the house. Mike ran out to talk to her for a minute and I cleaned up as best I could, but even with air freshener I think she could smell it when she came into the kitchen."

Not knowing if the two of them had used condoms or not, I was wondering if she had his cum running down her thighs as she's trying to fool her mother. Did she use a paper towel to wipe up their cum, or had she just grabbed a dish towel? Thoughts of this lovely young girl enjoying hot sex with her cousin on the kitchen table were beginning to get to me; I was as hard as a rock. Was she wearing her normal stretchy shorts, the kind that she wore most of the summer? Had he just pulled them down to her knees and bent her over the table? I tried to banish such thoughts but couldn't.

When I realized that she had stopped talking I realized that I wasn't the only one who had noticed my hard cock. I sleep in cut off sweat pants, and my dick was pressing out against the front of them. As I watched her looking at my crotch, her mouth opened just enough for her tongue to exit and wet her lips. It was such an unconscious yet erotic sight that I could feel my dick stiffen just a little more.

"Wow! Mr. E!"

"Amy!" I rearranged my crotch as unobtrusively as possible, but it was pretty obvious what I was doing. Looking back at her, I realized that she was now looking at my upper body, and it appeared that she entirely approved. Over the last few years, trying to work off the stress of my job and my life, I have been working out with a trainer at the company gym. It has paid off, although no one will probably ever ask me to be a model. I'm built just a little too thickly. I still have small love handles, but the rest of me is pretty well muscled up. No six pack, but no roll around my waist either. Most of my girlfriends have told me that "powerful" is the word they would use to describe my physique.

"What happened after your dad caught you?" I had to get her attention off me before I made a total idiot of myself.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. Well, dad drove Mike home that night. It took him all night, to get there and back. I only talked to him, uh Mike I mean, once since then. I don't know exactly what dad told him or did to him to scare him, but he won't even talk to me anymore. When his parents came to visit last fall Mike found some excuse to stay home."

"Dad sat me down the next day and told me that I wasn't to tell anyone about it. It wasn't bad enough that I'd had sex, but how it was really wrong to do it with my cousin!" She paused for a moment. "When I told him I was on birth control, and I couldn't get pregnant, that just made him even madder!" Her left hand went up to her face. "He even hit me! Mom got mad at him for that, and he apologized. He really meant it, too." Her eyes looked at me again, a little of the fear returning. "But you can't tell him! He'll get so mad at me! When he found out I was seeing Brad he grabbed my arm and told me that Brad was a little shit, and the only thing he wanted was sex. He was right, I guess. But he made it very clear he wouldn't be very happy with me if anything happened. Like what did happen!"

"Dad wanted to ground me for the next year, until high school was over, but mom told him that all my friends would want to know what I had done that was so bad. So dad just keeps after me all the time, trying to check up on me." She started crying softly. "That's why I had Brad come over here last week. The only place I go that dad doesn't check on me, just about, is when I'm over here."

"What happened last week? Do the other girls know about him being here?"

"OH, NO! Please, Mr. E! They don't know anything! They all told me the same thing that dad said, that Brad wasn't much. They all told me not to have anything to do with him. It was a school night, and we had cheerleader practice that afternoon, so Dawn and Beth were tired and went to bed early." She had stopped crying and had turned red again. "Brad wanted me to wear my cheer outfit, so I put it back on when I knew he was coming over." She had been looking at my crotch again, but now her lashes swept up as she looked up into my face. I could swear there was a little smugness in her voice. "Guys are so silly about cheerleaders, you know?"

Imagining her on her knees in front of Brad as he sat on my couch, her sucking his cock in the cute cheerleader's outfit, my cock lurched again. At the girl's school, the cheer outfit was something resembling a sports bra and tight, Lycra shorts. I caught myself as I started to wonder if Amy had it on the whole time, or if she had ... this wasn't helping my situation at all!

"Mr. E, if you tell my parents, I won't get to do anything for the rest of the school year! My dad will get so mad at me; he may not even want me to go to college! Please, please! You have to promise not to tell them!"

"Uh, Amy, I don't know what to do." And I really didn't. Part of me understood. Another part of me wanted to toss her on her back, right there on the floor! I wasn't going to tell her parents, I was pretty sure of that. But she wasn't aware of what I was thinking.

Leaning forward, she put her hands on my knees again. "Please, Oh please, Mr. E. They won't let me go to any of the dances, or spend any time with Dawn and the other girls. It will be like jail, that's what dad told me!" She stopped for a moment.

"Look, Mr. E. I'll do anything. I'll clean your house for you; I'll cut your grass, anything. You name it!"

"Amy, you know as well as I do that if you came over here and started doing chores around the house, Dawn and all the other girls would want to know what was going on." All the girls were more than a little lazy.

Her face fell for a moment. She knew I was right. "Mr. E, there has to be something I can do for you!" Just the words, and of course the thoughts that went through my mind, were enough to make my carefully arranged dick pull free and stick out straight from my body in the sweats I was wearing. Amy noticed, of course, and was staring at my barely concealed cock for a few seconds. Her face grew a little red as she slowly looked up at me again. Her green eyes held mine as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, yeah, Mr. E! I should have thought of it before!"

"Uh, now, Amy..."

"Mr. E! It's perfect! I mean, I know you like to look at me! Sandi told me you were staring at me just tonight! Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Yeah, well..."

"Come on Mr. E. I can tell you do. A girl knows when a guy is looking at her. I mean, like you look at me. You do, don't you? It's OK; I like it when you do! I mean, that's why I was teasing you tonight."

"Yeah, Amy, I'm sure it's no surprise to you. You know how attractive you are." The little minx. Like most women, I guess, she liked to have men reassure her of how attractive she was.

She was sitting up straighter now, pressing her sweet tits against her thin t-shirt. Her nipples were getting harder as she could feel my eyes on them.

"Oh, please, Mr. E. I know I'm a lot younger than your girlfriends have been, and I'm not as sophisticated as they are. But I'll do anything I can to please you! You've got to let me! If you don't tell my parents, I'll do anything you want! Anything; I mean it! Please? I promise I'll learn as fast as I can, I promise!"

Apparently she was taking my shocked silence as acceptance, not that I was struck dumb with surprise or the fact that all the blood had left my brain and had rushed to my cock. "Oh, goodie! Thank you, thank you so much!" She smiled at me for just a second. "I've always had a thing for you, Mr. E. All the girls do, really. You're so much better looking than all the other dads, and you act so much younger, too!"

Her hands started up my legs as she smiled at me. She stopped for a second, looking up at the area at the top of the stairs where the other girls were asleep in the bedrooms. "Uh, Mr. E? I don't want to wake up the other girls, OK? I don't know about you, but, uh, well, when I'm, uh, with a guy, you know, fucking him, I'm not always quiet, OK?"

Even though the sight of this young girl between my legs and the feeling of her soft hands on my thighs was working on my mind like a drug, I managed to regain a little of my senses. "Uhh, look Amy, it's, uh, I won't tell your parents, OK?" I didn't want to pressure this young girl into having sex with me, as much as my body tried to argue with my brain.

"I know you won't, Mr. E! We made a deal, right?" Her hands continued up to my crotch, and her fingers closed around my cock, feeling the size of me through the sweat pants. "Wow! You're pretty hard, Mr. E! Pretty big, too! I don't think any of the guys are as big as you are! But I've only been with boys my age." Her hands moved up and down me slowly, starting to jack me through my sweats.

"Oh, God, Amy! We shouldn't be doing this." I didn't sound very convincing, even to myself. My resolutions were being eased away by the great pleasure she was giving me. It had been over a month ago since my last girlfriend and I had broken up, and I was primed and ready for sex.

She giggled as her hands continued to stroke me. "A deals a deal, Mr. E. You should know that!" Her hands released me long enough for her to reach up and tug down on my sweats. Without even thinking I raised my ass off the couch, letting her pull my sweats and boxers down my legs and off my feet. Amy dropped them on the floor, staring as my dick bobbed a little from my movement. It was so hard it didn't move much.

"Oh, yeah, Mr. E! You must really think I'm pretty, don't you!" Her right hand returned to my dick and gripped it at the base. She could hardly get her hand around it. "Gosh, you're pretty big!" It was as if she knew what men like to hear, but from the tone of her voice and the look on her face, she was being honest. While I'm not overly large, I am about seven inches long, and when I'm as excited as she had me, I swell up pretty big.

She continued running both her hands up and down me. In only a few strokes, I began to leak pre-cum. She quickly noticed, and immediately her left hand moved to the head of my cock and spread the liquid on the upper half of it. Now as her hand moved up and down, there was a squishy sound. "Oh, gosh, that's sexy! Mr. E, wow!" As she continued to jack me, I continued to leak cum and each time she would use the palm of her small hand and gather the liquid to spread it on my cock. The smell, sounds and feel of this young beauty as she worked on my cock were so strong that I couldn't help the soft sighs and moans I was making. She looked up and grinned at me, and I laid my head on the back of the couch and closed my eyes.

For a few minutes Amy continued her slow hand job. "Mr. E, this is so sexy! None of the guys ever let me do anything like this; they're always in such a hurry! But I'm going to have to get back upstairs before Sandi wakes up and see's I'm not there, OK?" Was the little slut going to leave me like this?

Instead, she smiled at me as I opened my eyes and looked at her again. She slid on her knees a little closer to me." You're pretty big, I've never tried this with a cock this big." With that, she leaned into my crotch and her pretty red lips pursed as she kissed the red, shiny head. I couldn't help moaning at the soft, butterfly feeling of her lips on the most sensitive spot of my body. She looked up and grinned again, then started to lick my dick head. I had to close my eyes again to keep from cumming, but my cock twitched against her tongue.

"Ummhh, Mr. E, you taste good! Stronger, and a little saltier than anyone else, but yummy!" With that, she licked all over my dick, little slurping noises coming from her mouth as the taste of my cum started saliva running in her mouth. It was very erotic, the sounds and feel of her enjoying my cock.

After licking it all over, she pulled back up to the top, leaving light kisses in a trail as she went. I still had my eyes closed when she slowly slid her little mouth over the head and fluttered her tongue on the slit as if she was trying to get more of the taste of my cum. With another soft moan, I felt my cock jerk as I delivered for her and her tongue quickly whisked it away. As I opened my eyes her mouth closed around my cock a little tighter as she worked the spunk around in her mouth for a second, then swallowed. She may have been young, and I didn't know how much experience she had, but she was a natural cocksucker who was enjoying herself!