Day at the Beach

Story Info
It was a beautiful day...
1.1k words
4
20.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new romance has inspired me to write short stories, I have never done this before so any pointers and positive criticisms are welcome. I hope you enjoy.

For my sweetheart Marian.

It is a lovely warm sunny day, we are at the beach, lazing on our towels.

I grab the sun cream, leaning over to you lying on your belly, I squirt a little lotion on your shoulders. I am admiring your beautiful body beneath me, You are enjoying my touch as I massage the lotion deep into your skin, working your shoulders and neck as I lean in and give you a soft kiss on your cheek.

Gradually working my way down I ensure my fingers stroke your sides and catch little touches of your breasts, sitting on your legs I work the cream into your back and start to work on your bum, I pull your bikini in, so your whole cheeks are exposed to me. Quickly I lean in and give you a playful bite. Taking my time I apply more lotion and knead it into your body.

Moving down I rub the backs of your legs starting at your ankles, moving slowly up to your knees and then onto your calves and thighs. You open your legs slightly and arch your hips upwards providing me better access.

My hands work your inner thighs, deliberately brushing against your pussy time and time again. First my left hand, then my right hand; purposely increases the pressure and duration of these encounters.

I climb up your body and whisper into your ear "Mmmm you are so beautiful baby, roll over for me."

Lifting myself off you as you flip over exposing your toned belly and gorgeous breasts. Starting again, I begin squirting the lotion on your chest, lots. I need to make sure I get good coverage and with so much cream this is going to take some time.

Working at your shoulders and arms my face is near yours. We steal a kiss, our tongues engaging in play. My hands slip down to your breasts, fingers slipping under your bikini top, brushing along your curves.

I am struggling to keep myself from tearing your top off, and with your shyness of having other people around I resist the urge.

I continue to work the lotion into you, now moving to your belly, and finally lathering your legs. I bring my mouth to yours kissing you softly.

You say "my turn now cutie."

I lay on my belly, and you begin to work lotion into my shoulders and arms, your fingers feel strong on me, and I am enjoying your touch feeling very relaxed.

You continue applying lotion to my back working down to my buttocks. I feel your hand move up inside my shorts. I can feel you squeezing my bum and as your hand withdraws you make sure that you touch my balls and cock. All but briefly.

I flip myself over, and you lean in for a long slow kiss. Whispering to me "does this feel good?"

"Oh yeah," is my reply.

You are sitting on me now, your pussy pressing against my groin. I close my eyes as you begin to work on my chest and stomach. Enjoying the sensations, my arousal heightening by the second.

Softly at first you start to grind into me, you can feel my cock getting harder, pushing back against your sex. I pull you down to me for a kiss.

I tell you "I want you now."

"We can't baby," you say, "there are too many people around."

Looking around I see at the end of the beach is a rocky outcrop, most of the other beach goers are concentrated around here and there does not seem to be any people near the rocks except for a few surfers out on the waves.

"Come with me," I say as I grab your hand.

We pick up our towels and bag and I lead us along the beach towards the rocks. As we get closer I see there is no one around and the rocks curve around the water front.

After a few minutes I have found us a secluded location, a nice smooth rock shelters us from prying eyes.

I grab you quickly pulling you to me, we embrace and kiss passionately. what I have learnt is now called Marians kiss as opposed to French kiss, and I can feel your breasts press against me.

I break our kiss and lower my mouth to your chest, first releasing one then the other boob from your bikini. One at a time I kiss and suck at your nipples.

My hand has now snaked its way between your thighs. You instinctively are grabbing at my cock through my shorts, loosening the string and freeing my hot and hard cock.

"I'm going to fuck you baby, I want you right now," I softly growl.

"Mmmm yes, Please do. Fuck me good baby," you reply.

Turning you around you lean towards a rock, and arch your hips to me. My hand pulls your bikini to one side and I guide my cock to enter you from behind.

The excitement of being in public and the possibility of being caught has made you very wet enabling me to slide in your tight pussy with ease.

I slip in easily, all the way until I can feel your cervix against the head of my dick. We don't have long so I begin to pump in and out faster and faster, harder and harder.

My hands hold your hips in position, I can hear you moaning to me, your mind lost in pleasure, I can feel your hand stroke your pussy lips and know that your fingers will be rubbing feverishly at your clit.

Your pussy feels so good, and at this tempo it is not long before I can feel the familiar tingle in my balls.

"I'm going to cum," I growl into your ear.

This excites you and you tell me "Oooh yes, cum in me baby, I want to feel your cum inside me."

Within the minute I am near orgasm, you can feel my rhythm change, the sensation causing me skip a beat in what has been a beautiful song. My face falls into your back as I release myself inside as your warm, tight, wet pussy squeezes and sucks out every drop of me.

"Oh god," is all I can manage to say.

I hear you softly humming, enjoying the sensation of my hot seed inside your depths. I slip out of you and you turn to face me, your face glistening with sweat and a glow of satisfaction.

We kiss again, our actions expressing our love for one another. We make our way back to the beach and have a quick swim, before heading back home hand in hand.

What a beautiful day it has been, I am the luckiest man in the world to have you with me babe. Thank you.