Day Care Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were in the office George asked, "How do you want to do this?"

Patty responded, "You sit in the chair and I'll get on the desk." It was all so matter of fact that it didn't seem like they could possible be talking about having sex.

Patty walked over to the desk and without any fanfare she quickly removed her pants and was now standing in front of George, who had sat down in the desk chair, in her blouse and panties. As Patty began to remove her panties I could feel my emotions begin to build. My throat got tight, making it hard to swallow, my stomach was rolling making me think I might vomit and a far stranger thing was happening, I was getting an enormous erection. I sat in a state of anger, fear, disbelief and lust as I watched my wife sit her bare ass down on the desk and spread her legs in front of another man. I could feel my tension build as George rolled his chair up to the desk and lifted Patty's legs onto his shoulders. Then he buried his face in Patty's pussy.

I couldn't see much other than the back of George's head as he performed oral sex on Patty, but I could tell by the expression on her face that she was enjoying it immensely. Patty ran her fingers through his silver streaked hair as she pulled his face tighter against her love nest. After just a few minutes Patty began moaning and telling George how good it felt. The moaning continued and got louder until Patty yelled "Oh God, I'm coming," then she began moving her hips up and down as she pressed her pussy as tightly as she could to George's mouth.

Once Patty 's orgasm was over she indicated to George that he should stop and he helped her get her feet back on the floor. Patty didn't speak as she put her panties on followed by her slacks. As she was tucking her blouse inside her slacks George asked, "Do you think you would like to take this a little farther?"

Patty said, "I don't know. I'll have to think about that for a while."

"When you decide," George said, "let me know if you're interested."

Patty replied, "I will."

They didn't say another word to each other as they finished locking up and went out the door together.

I heard Patty's car pull into the garage about ten minutes later. I didn't go upstairs right away, as I didn't know what I would say to Patty. I just watched Patty having oral sex with another man for the second time and I still didn't know what I should do about it. I was very conflicted. I just knew that if I went upstairs and confronted her with what I knew it would probably end our marriage and I wasn't sure I wanted that to happen. On the other hand if I didn't do anything it would probably destroy our marriage anyway. I decided to wait a little longer in hopes that the right solution to my problem would come to me.

When I went up stairs Patty was in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine. Acting as if nothing was wrong she offered me a glass. I accepted the offered wine and drank it as a feeling of utter defeat came over me. I tried to ask Patty how her day was but couldn't seem to phrase the question. What finally came out was "You doin okay?"

Patty smiled and said, "I'm doing fine," and a look of complete contentment came over her face. I almost jumped up and hit her.

I finished my wine and went back down to my workshop and waited till Patty went to bed before I came back upstairs.

The next two days were nearly unbearable but I got through them in spite of my pain. On Friday evening, as I was watching Patty from across the room, wondering if there was anyway to get things back to the way they were before she lost the baby when the phone rang. I answered it and recognized the voice as one of the women that Patty worked with at the center. The woman asked to speak with Patty. I heard Patty's half of the conversation and it sound as though they were talking about work and Patty was laughing about something funny that had happened.

When she got off the phone I asked Patty what the call was about. Patty said, "That was Tracy. She said that some of the staff were going to go out to dinner Monday night and she wanted to ask me to go with them.."

I asked if she was going to go out with them and Patty said that she would like to.

The weekend was uneventful.

On Monday when I got home from work Patty was in the kitchen checking something in the oven. I said "I thought you were going out to dinner after work tonight."

Patty said, "I am but we can't go until Tracy and Allison finish up at the center. They have the late duty on Mondays. Anyway, your dinner is in the oven and it should be ready in a few minutes. I am going up to shower and get ready to go out."

Patty went up stairs and I got a beer out of the refrigerator and sat down with the newspaper. When the over timer went off I got the casserole out of the oven and tested it to see if it was done. It was still a little cold in the middle so I put it back in the oven and headed upstairs to ask Patty how late she would be out. As I walked through our bedroom I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I got to the bathroom door just as the shower stopped. The bathroom door was opened just a crack but I was able to see Patty as she got out of the shower. As I watched her toweling herself off I realized that I hadn't seen her naked since before she lost the baby.

Right after she lost the baby Patty started closing the bathroom door when she was in there and I felt like she wanted her privacy. I expected her to get over that but instead I got used to it. As I spied on her moving around the bathroom in the nude I became both aroused by her beauty and depressed about the way things were going. I kept expecting Patty to come out of the bathroom and catch me peaking at her, but she didn't. Instead, she sat in front of the mirror and began putting on her make up. I remembered how much I used to enjoy watching her do this when she would get ready to go out with me.

Once she had her makeup on she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to be admiring her body. She lifted her lovely breasts and looked in the mirror. Then she ran her hands down over her flat belly. She turned sideways to look at herself in profile from both sides. She seemed to be looking to see if her butt was too big. It wasn't. When she was satisfied that her ass was okay she ran her hands down into her pubic hair. Then she shocked me. She got her electric razor out and started trimming her pubic bush. I watched as she trimmed around the edges of her bush until it was in neat little triangle with the point on the bottom pointing directly at the top of the split in her vulva.

Why did she do that? Why did she trim her hair that way? Certainly not just to keep it from sticking out the sides of her panties. I began to wonder if there was more to this dinner out with the girls than I was supposed to know.

After Patty admired her handy work for a minute she pulled on a pair of black lace panties. I knew then that something bad was going to happen that night. She followed the panties with a matching bra and topped it all off with black lace thigh high stockings. I watched in disbelief as Patty examined her sexy outfit in the mirror.

I somehow sensed when Patty was about done in the bathroom and I retreated back down to the kitchen.

I got another beer out of the fridge and sat down. I was angry. I could have done something. I could have walked into the bathroom and asked her why she was getting dressed that way but I just watched and did nothing. What was I going to say to her when she came down stairs? Was I going to let her leave and not do anything?

Patty came downstairs about ten minutes later. She was wearing a simple black dress. There was nothing especially sexy about it. In that dress she looked good but not sexy. Had I not seen her in the bathroom I would have no idea that she was wearing such sexy underwear.

Patty looked at me and asked if I had already finished eating and I told her that the casserole wasn't done yet. As she headed to the garage door I started to say don't go but all I could manage to get out was "Don't."

Patty asked "Don't what."

"Don't stay out to late."

"I'll try to get home early, but don't wait up if I'm late," she said as she walked out into the garage.

I sat staring at the closed door as I heard her start her car and drive out. In my head all of the things I should have said or done were spinning around but that wasn't helping me. I finally got myself together enough to take the casserole out of the oven. Luckily I had lost my appetite when Patty left because the casserole was now burned.

I got my third beer and went down to my workshop where I pulled out the CD of Patty sucking George's cock and the videotape of George giving oral pleasure to Patty. I don't know why, but I wanted to watch these videos. As I watched Patty licking and sucking George I pictured her doing it dressed in just the underwear she was wearing when she left the house. Then for reasons I will never understand I began to masturbate while thinking about George fucking my wife.

Actually I masturbated twice that night. Then after drinking a couple more beers I went up to bed. As I lay in bed I tried to convince myself that the fact that Patty shaved her pubic hair and was wearing sexy underwear didn't necessarily mean that she was going to have sex with anyone. I had myself pretty much convinced that nothing was going to happen when I heard Patty come home.

When she came into the bedroom I pretended to be asleep. I watched her through partially closed eyes as she got her night gown out of her dresser and went into the bathroom. Five minutes later she was in bed beside me. Thinking I was asleep Patty did something that surprised me. She leaned over me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I love you."

I lay saliently until Patty's breathing became deep and rhythmic indicating that she was asleep. Then I got up and went into the bathroom. I look in the nylon bag that Patty uses for her dirty lingerie and found the panties she had been wearing. I took them out of the bag and examined them. The gusset was damp and stained. I smelled it and knew immediately that the dampness was semen. So she really did it. She had sex with someone, most likely George. Now what?

Tuesday I got up early and left for work before Patty got up and worked late so I wouldn't have to face her. Jill stayed late with me and gave me one of her fantastic blowjobs then we had sex on the couch in the ladies room. When I got home that night Patty was already in bed asleep. I was glad that she was.

Wednesday night I took up my post in my workshop to watch Patty and George again. That night there were no bets made. When the last of the children left Patty and George did their usual job of closing things up then Patty went into the office to make some notes on the chart on the desk. As she was standing with the clipboard in her hand George came up behind her and put his arms around Patty. He pulled her back into his chest and Patty leaned her head back on his shoulder. George then used his hands to slowly work the front of Patty's dress up until the hem was above the waist of her panty hose. George slipped his right hand inside the waistband of her pantyhose and into her panties and worked his fingers down to her pussy. George asked her, "Does that feel good?"

Patty sighed and said, "Yes it does, but you have to stop. I can't do this now."

"Is something wrong?"

"Of course there is something wrong. Last night I cheated on my husband. I am feeling some strong emotions about that so I need to keep my head clear until I can work this through."

"Does this mean we won't have sex ever again?"

"No, it doesn't mean that, it's just.. Well I'm just not sure about anything right now and I think I should be."

George said, "Okay, I'll respect your wishes." As he slowly pulled his hand out of Patty's panties he said "Remember, anytime you want it I will be waiting."

Patty fixed her dress then kissed George on the cheek and said, "You're a prince to put up with my problems."

At that moment it struck me that I was more worried about losing Patty than I was upset about her having sex with George. I knew that I had to do something to end their sexual relationship, but how. I was afraid to confront Patty because that could easily get out of hand and irreparable harm could be done to our marriage.

That night as I sat in my shop waiting for Patty to fall asleep I came to a decision about how to deal with my problem. I decided to confront George.

The next evening after dinner I told Patty that I had to go down to my store to check some inventory figures and I headed over to George's house which was just around the corner from our house. I stood in front of the house for ten minutes trying to calm myself. Finally I screwed up the courage to ring the doorbell.

When George answered the door he looked surprised but not concerned to find me standing there.

"Will? Hi, how are you? Come on in. To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

I said, "I just need to talk to someone and I figured you might be the best person to help me."

"I'd be glad to help if I can. Let's go back here," George was leading the way into his large family room. "Would you like a beer?"

I said that I would and as I sat down George went into the kitchen and came back with two beers. "Now what is it I can do for you?"

I said, "This is hard for me and I am not sure where to start so I'll just say what's on my mind then we can work from there."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Well here it is. It has recently come to my attention that my wife is having an affair." As soon as I said that I noticed that George's relaxed demeanor stiffened just slightly.

"Are you sure about that? That would be a dangerous conclusion to jump to unless you are absolutely sure."

"I'm sure." I could see the worry creeping into his eyes as I spoke.

"Do you have any idea who the man is?"

"I'm pretty sure of that two." George was getting more uncomfortable by the second and I was actually enjoying the moment.

"Well, who do you think it is?"

"I know that it is a sixty year old man that she works with Patty at the day care center." I said and waited for George's response.

George's face flushed a little then he took a deep breath exhaled slowly. Then he calmly said, "Actually I'm only fifty nine and a half. " He paused a moment and said, "Now what do we do? Have you come for revenge?"

"No. I've come to gain an understanding of why this happened. I need to know why my wife turned to you and away from me."

George said, "I can explain that, but you won't like the answer."

"Well, then explain."

George took a sip of his beer then started. "Over the last several months that I have been working with Patty we have become very good friends."

"I'd say that you became more than good friends." I said.

George responded with, "This will be a lot easier for both of us if you just let me talk."

I nodded my head and George continued. "Anyway, while we were working together Patty and I had lots of time to talk. One evening when we had to stay late Patty told me that after she lost the baby you seem to withdraw from her. She said that when she needed you to hold her and tell her everything was going to be all right you didn't respond. She said that suddenly there was no intimacy in your relationship. She began to believe that you blamed her for losing the baby and that part of you could not forgive her."

I said, "Oh my God." It was suddenly clear to me. I thought all along it was the other way around. I thought Patty blamed me. What a fool I was.

George took another drink from his bottle and continued his narrative. "She said that she suggested that you move from San Jose in hopes that the move would snap you out of your doldrums. She said that shortly after you got here things got worse. Patty said that she began to suspect that you were having an affair with one of the women that work in your store."

"She knew about that?" This devastated me. Here I was in all my righteous indignation over my wife's affair and it turns out she knew about my affair with Jill before she did anything with George. It was beginning to look like this might all be my fault.

"Yes, she knew and she was very hurt, but she said that she hoped that you would eventually come to your senses. She said she still loved you and hoped the two of you could get through this rough period. Anyway, as time went on the subject of sex started to pop up in our conversation. I told her how much I missed romantic evenings with my wife. How we would go out to dinner and dancing then come home and make love. Patty said she missed that too. She told me that when the two of you got ready to go out for an evening you used to sit and watch here put on her make up and get dressed. She said that that made her feel that she was desirable and it aroused her."

George got up and went to the kitchen and came back with two more beers. He handed me one and started talking as he went back to his chair. "I don't know but I guess the conversations about our prior sex lives made us both become somewhat sexually attracted to each other but we didn't act on that attraction right away. Then one evening Patty told me that she had a dream that she had an affair and when she woke up the image left by the dream wouldn't go away. She said that she was thinking that an affair might be just what she needed to get some release for the sexual tension she had been feeling. I knew I should tell her not to act on that impulse but being that I was lonely and horny I seized the opportunity. I told her that if she were really serious about having an affair perhaps she would consider doing it with me. That way it would be safer for her and it would just be two friends helping each other. It would be less complicated. Patty said that she didn't think she would really have an affair but said that if she decided to do it she would be happy to have me as her lover." George stopped and looked at me to see how I was handling all this information.

I said, "I'm still with you, go on."

"It was a couple of weeks later the subject of an affair came up again. Patty said 'If Will can carry on with that girl at the store why shouldn't I have a fling?' I must say I didn't do anything to make her feel otherwise. I suggested that maybe she should not try going to far all at once. I said that maybe she could try having oral sex first.

I guess she saw through that because she said 'You just want a blow job' then she laughed. I said, 'Tell me you wouldn't like to have someone go down on you.' Patty laughed again and said that I was right but that she didn't think she could make herself go through with it. So I proposed a bet that if she lost she would have to perform oral sex on me. She accepted the bet and lost. I don't think you want the details of how she paid of the bet."

"No. Just tell me how many times have you two had sex together?"

George said, "Well, there were the two bets. I won the first and she won the second and then there was Monday night. We went out for a romantic dinner then Patty came back here with me and we made love. I have to tell you it was fantastic."

"That's enough. I don't want to hear about that. I just want to know if I've lost my wife."

George smiled and said, "That's up to you. If you can forgive her, and if you stop your affair with the girl from your store, and make an effort to show Patty that you love her you can save your marriage. I know Patty still loves you and wants the marriage to work but if you don't do something soon you will lose her. You won't lose her to me. I am nothing more than a friend who has been a sexual surrogate for a woman who needed companionship. If you are serious about wanting to save your marriage I'll step aside. I like both of you and would rather see the two of you together than.... well you know."