Day of Reckoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." She said and I was taken aback. "What you name?"

"Huh? Oh. Stan Corbin. What's yours?"

"Maria."

"Of course," I said, rolling my eyes.

"What you mean, 'Of course'."

"Maria, Angela, Consuela. Nicole, Margarita. All you immigrants pick the exact same dozen or so names for yourselves. You think it makes you blend in, but it makes it stick out like a sore thumb that you are illegal."

"Mi madre name me Maria. You have problem?"

"No, no. Your mother named you Maria. Good enough for me. Just please don't tell me your last name is Rivera or Torres or Martinez or something like that. I'll scream."

"Ok. You no scream. I no tell you my last name." And she actually smiled.

It was as beautiful a smile as I could have imagined. Even more so. But the smile was only for an instant. She remembered herself and her situation and turned it off like a light switch.

"Can I have food," she said.

"Sure. Do you want your clothes first?"

She tugged at the t-shirt and shrugged.

"¿Por qué? You already see your eyes full."

"What? No. You understand I had to?"

She laughed then. A full, rich soprano that sent erotic chills down my spine.

"Poor hombre. I hope you no suffer too much?"

"I no suffer too much," I grinned and led her out the room and to the kitchen.

During breakfast I took the opportunity to query her a little. English she knew, and knew quite well. She had been playing with me with her broken English and strong accent. When she wanted to, she really sounded like any other valley girl except when she forgot herself and got excited or emotional. Then her Spanish heritage came out.

"So, how long have you been in this country?" I asked.

"Since I was twelve. My mother came over with me and my brother. I have been here what, six years now."

The story of her youth in Los Angeles was a tale of horror and exploitation. Her mother was granted illegal transport over the border with her children in exchange for years of labor in a sweat shop. But when they arrived in LA, her sponsors were more interested in the outstanding beauty of her and her daughter. Rather than being put to work in the fields or making cheap clothing, the two were forced into prostitution and the boy separated from them as ransom.

"The bastardos made a lot of money from me. A lot more than from mi madre. I got food, some clothes as payment. Once in a while, they let me see my brother, so I could see he was alive, so they could hold me. They knew that I knew that I was too valuable to them to deport, so they could not hold that over me. Instead, when I refused to work, they beat my mother and my brother. Bastardos! They wouldn't beat me. Wouldn't risk ruining their treasure. They sell me every night since I get here. Even on my period...sick pervertidos who even paid more to have me like that."

I saw the glimmer of tears in her eyes, but she blinked and made them disappear quickly. Even through the bruises on her face, I could see the beauty that made men make a slave of her. I changed the subject from her past.

"Last night. What happened last night?"

"I was stupid. I heard that immigration laws had changed. I heard that anyone in the country five years could become a citizen. I took a chance on it being true. I was stupid."

"But it is true." I was puzzled. Hundreds of illegals had been applying through the new amnesty from Congress. "I know people who got their papers."

"Si. Though I think you as stupid as I am. Nothing happens without the police knowing and putting their greedy hands in. Even the federales. When I show up at Immigration, they take me to a room and make me wait by myself. Then this nice man come in and ask me what I am doing. I tell him of course I come for my papers. He say alright and make me wait. I wait for hours. Then he come back in with my pimp. My pimp, he is mad, very mad, and now the nice man not so nice. My pimp, he tell me take off all my clothes. With the Federale watching, he run his hand all up and down my body. He turn me so the man get a nice full view. Then he start playing with my breasts, telling the federale how I like it. He take his hand and push his fingers into my pussy, telling the fed how wet I am. Then he ask fed if he want some. He tell the fed I do blow job. That I fuck him for hours. That I take it in the ass.

"The fed, he unzip his pants, tell me to suck him dry. I say no and my pimp, he pinch my tit hard and make me kneel. The fed, he push his dry, nasty thing in my mouth. My pimp, he push me on hands and knees, then he fuck my ass. He just fuck my ass hard. I start to scream and the fed, he take his dick out my mouth, shove his filthy underwear in it, then he cuff me hard on my head. My pimp, he laugh and fuck me harder. The fed start jacking himself and laughing.

"Then my pimp cum in me and roll me on my back on the floor. The fed, he then get on me and start fucking hard. He only take ten seconds to cum, then he blame me. He start punching my stomach, start slapping my breasts. Then he get hard again and start raping me again. He was rough and called me bitch, whore, traitor and slut. He tell me I never get legal in this country and that he own me now. My pimp just sit in chair, grinning and watching. Then fed done again and get up and leave. My pimp take my ass again and fuck me until the fed come back with two others.

"He tell me, just in case I think I can go to someone else, he bring other feds to see me first. They take their time, fucking my mouth, my cunt and my ass. They keep me there all day into the night. Then, when it is late, my pimp and his friends, they drive me into town, take me into alley and beat the shit out of me. Something happened, there were sirens on the street, and they leave quick. They cover me in trash so now one find me. I hurt too much to move, then I wake up here."

We were both silent for a while after that. I was surprised to see not a tear in her eyes, though I certainly felt like crying.

"Eso es la vida," she said softly and suddenly I felt worse than I ever had in my life.

Last night, in the bedroom, I had acted like one of those monsters, taking advantage of this beautiful young female just for the pleasure of her flesh. How would she feel if she knew I had fondled her? What would she think if she knew her rescuer had masturbated on her, had placed his cock on her lips, had put cum on her mouth.

I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Do you want me to take you home now," I asked quietly.

"I cannot go home," she said just as quietly. "When you took me out of that alley, it meant the end of my life. They cannot risk that I did not go to someone else, someone out of the reach of their network. They cannot trust me now. You should have left me in the alley."

"I am sorry. I did not know."

"But what is done, is done. I have no place to go."

"Uh, you can stay here as long as you like. I have a girlfriend, but I don't think she will mind, once I explain."

Maria glared at me.

"Of course she will mind. You think she is stupid? You think I am stupid?" she yelled.

"What? Huh? I don't understand."

"Fucking prick. I've been with men all my life. You'd love to have a little Spanish maid running around, cleaning out your house by day, cleaning out your dick by night."

"No, no. You misunderstand."

"I don't think so. How come you no call your girlfriend last night to take care of me? I no stupid. You find pretty girl in alley. You take her home, fix her up. She thank you with dose of pussy, no? You fuck me last night while I knocked out? No, I no think so. What? I too ugly now? You wait til I pretty again then get your rocks off? I no stupid, you know. You touch, yes, but no fuck. Too fucking scared."

She stood up suddenly from the table, knocking over her chair while I sat in flabbergasted shock.

"Come. Fuck me now. Get it done, over with, then I stay in your house until I figure out where I go."

She yanked the t-shirt up over her head and stood scowling at me in magnificent, naked glory. I sat there, stunned, not knowing what to do.

"Fuck you, then" she spat. "You just another scared, stupid man. No cajones to face me like a man. What? You only fuck your woman while she sleeps? Fucking coward."

She turned from the table and stormed to her room.

"Maria," I called to her retreating back.

She paused for a second, didn't turn around, but said quietly and dangerously in perfect English: "You ever touch me again and I will cut your balls off and mail them to your girlfriend."

With that she entered her room and slammed the door so hard the whole house vibrated.

END OF PART ONE

12