Days Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the back of her neck and hair, pulling her to meet my mouth. I roughly kissed her, needing her to feel it in every part of her. She let out a small yelp when I bit her lower lip.

Flipping her over, I spread her legs and held my cock above her wet opening. I could see it shine in the moonlight. I took both her arms above her head and held them with one hand. Spreading her further with my thighs, I plunged into her. I could feel how tight she was. My tip popped through, and then the rest followed sliding into all the way. I couldn't help but moan when I heard hers.

Fuck she felt good. I pumped slowly a few times before lowering my body, so we were chest to chest. I let go of her arm and slid mine around under her shoulders and locked her into place. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, because its what she needed. She always needed pressure on her clit to make her cum.

As I began, she also hooked her arms under mine and wrapped her legs around me, so her heels were resting on the backs of my knees. I moved up and back, slamming into her. Soon it evolved where she was the one moving. I just held my position, as she dug in her heels, pressed her hips up, and fucked me.

It only took two long hard minute of concentrated will power, for her to jack up her pace even more, and squeeze around me moaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming," as she continued to ride me at a much slower pace milking the rest of her orgasm out.

When she paused, I pulled out and spun her hips around. I entered her from the back, sliding in deeply. I paused giving myself a second, knowing it had been awhile. Seeing her, open to me, pert ass, and long lean back. It knew I wouldn't last long.

I pumped in and out slowly. Watching myself disappear in her each time. She was doing this for me. She hated this position. Said it did feel good. She always wants her clit fucked with during sex. I stroked her a few more times, getting closer to the end, then stopped buried deep. This needed to be about her.

I pulled out and lay down on my back next to her. She was going to ride me tonight. Give and take. Alexa's confused look didn't last long as climbed over me and straddled my hips. Holding my cock she guided it inside. Her head tipped back just a little from that pleasure I was giving her. She went all the way down, so her clit was on my pubic hairs, and then started to grind against me.

Alexa wasn't one who liked to bounce up and down. She liked to grind on me, deep inside. Forever. For hours if she could. She wanted to come every other minute for the rest of the morning. I just couldn't always hang. She felt too good. Looked too amazing on top of me with her chest bouncing and tight stomach and hips moving. There was too much friction when she rode me. I tried so hard.

She was holding onto the headboard and I had her hips. I thought of puppies and children and everything else, but how fucking much my body was tensing as I held my stomach tight so she could grind on it more and tried not to come at the same time. This is why the dentist wants me to where e night guard. I don't grind my teeth, I bite them so hard when she in on top you can't tell the difference.

Her paced quickened to Nascar level and she closed her eyes tight, while she came again. As she slowed I knew it still felt good, but needed to breather. I help her hips still.

"Give me tens seconds."

I could tell she didn't want to obey, but did.

Taking a deep breath, "Okay, go again."

She began slow, but within ten seconds was back on her horse making tracks. I tightened everything, prayed for strength and letting her fuck my cock without inhibition. Sweat dripped down my forehead and I could see it on my forearms. I gritted my teeth as she came again. I could tell it was short, not as good as the one before.

"Stop. One sec., just a sec." I held her hips still. I could feel her squeeze around me once. "Whoa, just a sec." This was our own personal red light, green light game.

This continued for a few more rounds. Each round becoming a little shorter, as she came with shorter frequency. I was covered in sweat. Mine, hers, it didn't matter. It was hard work lying here not coming. She had sweat dripping in between her boobs and hair was wet. She was so fucking sexy.

"I'm ready baby," I said and smiled.

By this point my stomach felt almost raw, so I couldn't even imagine what she felt like, but she kept going strong. I almost couldn't take it any more. I hadn't opened my eyes since about three green light ago, and couldn't now. I may need Viagra if this is how it is always going to be.

"Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhh." They didn't come out as pretty ah's, but primal, demon within ah's. I could feel her around me. Warm and wet everywhere. She was still slowly moving on me but with little aftershocks. She pumped on me for another 30 seconds, coming, rushing. Then she just rolled off me and nothing. She looked dead except for her heavy breathing.

Rolling over her, I put both legs over my shoulder and drove deep inside of her. She barley moved.

"You okay?" I had to ask, I mean if you saw her, you would think the same.

She moved one hand to my knee. "Yeah, I don't care what you do I'm good." Patting me twice before it rolled off to the sheets. I think I fucked, or more she fucked herself into a drunken stupor.

I was still close and needed release. I drove into her knowing how amazing I had made her feel. I jacked me up even more. As I came in side of her, I felt each burst of cum squirt out with each stroke. When I was empty, I pulled out, lowering her legs, and collapsed beside her.

"Your turn to wash the sheets," she said with a laugh.

I grabbed her hand. "Les throw them away. This bed is disgusting, I'm on a puddle of sweat, but I am too tired to move."

"I can't either. I thought I wasn't ever going to come like that again."

"What. Who made you come like that?"

"Oh god, an old boyfriend. Don't be made it was forever ago. His name was Geoff."

"I'm not mad. I want to give him a fucking medal."

"Oh fuck you." Alexa said as she playfully smacked me on the arm.

"You just did, honey. You just did."

"Better then your porn?"

I paused before answering. "Yeah. Better then your toys?"

"Touché. How do you know about those?"

I just squeezed her hand and smiled. "Can't wait to use then together. I have some ideas if you up for them."

"Only if you agree no porn without me."

"In that case, I have some other ideas too."

Alexa rolled to face me. "Tell me one."

Rolled over to see her face when I told her. "Threesome."

"You wan time to be with another man at the same time? What would it look like?"

"I was thinking more, another women. Me doing her from behind, while she eats you out. Or other way around." I raised an eyebrow as she raises both of hers.

She just stared at me. "Do you really want it from behind?" Her teasing smile broke through.

"I was thinking you from behind, but actually. I may want to try it with a strap on sometime if it's not too kinky for you."

Alexa rolled back over and stared at the ceiling. I may have lost her with that. She was this sweet, yet wild, cupcake, and I was, well, me.

She rolled back over and looked at me. "Do you think Christina would go for this? She is pretty hot," then smiled.

12