Days in Rodanthe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a slow rain of thick brown liquid fell on my shoulders and next to my cheek, I recited my long string of titles, basically listing everything I had ever done with her or her latex strap-on. She had me repeat them twice, then insulted me in some language. When her massive shoe finally released my face, I saw her sliding the panties to one side, and then my cock throbbed as her knees bent, thighs widened and her gorgeous pussy appeared and descended toward my face, then halted, hovering less than a foot away. Her thick, ruffled, protruding inner lips were clean and glistening, except for smudges of shit at each end from her coated fingers rubbing her swollen clit and guiding my boner into her rectum. She was still facing me, and the terrific view up between her parted thighs of her shit-plastered tits and face, looking down at me, hair a sticky mess, is one I'll never forget.

"Do you like this? Do you want to lick it?" She said with her usual tone of condescension and disgust.

"Yes, of course, I love it. Please let me lick your delicious pussy." I whined.

"Louder!"

I had reached the word 'lick' and a sudden flood of hot, tangy, salty piss filled my mouth. I wasn't surprised, as she had refilled her iced tea three times at lunch. Not content to just urinate on my face, Za'ana bounced up and down, mashing my nose and gyrating her hips slightly so I was totally covered from the shoulders up, eyes closed against the stinging deluge. The jolting of the mattress tightened the cord around my nuts, which were still throbbing from her recent sadistic attention. A warm puddle formed under my shoulders and head, and the new smell of the combined waste products wafted into the air.

The next sensation was the salty smell of her heated, dripping pussy surrounding my nose. I extended my tongue and licked her crazily, adding her tangy, saline juices to the piss and shit flavors already on my palate. My neck muscles began to tire, as I was moving my head around chaotically and her grinding into my face made the task more difficult. Her knuckles pummeled my face several times as she kept yanking the panties to the side. My hair was soaked in urine, which cooled quickly.

Still unable to open my eyes, I felt Za'ana move backwards on the bed. A momentary rush of air proceeded a succession of painful face slaps as my lover demanded I beg to penetrate her again.

I whined pathetically until I felt her hold my stiff meat and direct it into her slick, extremely warm pussy. I thanked her and moaned loudly as the walls surrounded and clenched my cock on the first up stroke. She then bounced up and down briskly on my ecstatic cock, making the metal bed frame clank loudly, and frequently yanking the damp panties to the side. After a several minutes, I felt the position of her shit-slathered body change until she was laying on top of me, still riding my dick. Her lips touched mine and I opened them to receive her tongue, but was greeted by a mouthful of turds, lukewarm and much thicker in consistency. After a couple minutes of slow, moaning, forceful kissing with our feces-filled mouths and the angle of her pussy caressing the underside of my cock, I was ready to shoot another load.

"I need to come," I gasped. "Please?" I was still unable to open my eyes due to the salty piss shower.

My girlfriend said nothing and pulled up, leaving my throbbing meat exposed and at attention. The air surrounding it felt ice cold compared to the soaked crucible between her legs. I heard the metallic clunk of the pot against the wooden chair, then was greeted by what must have been a pound of shit slapped onto my face. It was warm but heavy and thick, almost the consistency of peanut butter. Za'ana must have retrieved it directly from the pot with both hands, because I felt her wiping the excess on my arms and on my chest under the nightgown, which had become not much more than a wet rag as it absorbed the piss that had flowed beneath my shoulders.

Next I felt her step off the bed, and a bare shoulder was rubbing on the upward facing palm of one of my hands, still restrained by the electric cord at the wrist.

"Beg to touch my breast, you disgusting pervert!"

A segment of the mound of shit on my face shifted past my lips as I tried to speak. I begged to please let me touch her tit, my words impeded by a large blob of excrement in my mouth. After a minute or so of whining, she slid my hand under the lower hem of the blouse, its fabric heavily laden with mush. My cock flinched as her awesome, excrement-coated breast, nipple stiff, met my waiting fingers. This was my hand's first contact with the feces and I hadn't touched her tits in three weeks, so the thrill accelerated my jizz load. It continued to build as Za'ana pushed more of the heavy heap of shit on my face into my mouth. There was so much I couldn't close my jaws. I snorted to clear my nostrils, but it was still hard to breathe. My hand was ecstatically massaging the firm core of her tit.

"Eat it! I want you swallowing my bowels as you orgasm, you nasty bastard!"

Za'ana's breast left my grip and I loudly gulped as I swallowed portions of the dense, sticky excrement. Then she seemed to push the chair out of the way and kneel on the floor as I felt her hand on my cock, stroking it impatiently as she insulted me. The lamp cord around my nuts seemed to be in her way and she thankfully slipped it off, tucking the loose cord under my side and resuming her messy hand job. In less than half a minute I was moaning loudly and happily squirting out a another load, my feet, hips, stomach and gulping jaw jolting spastically. It felt terrific and I tried to thank her as I caught my breath, my words distorted by the thick crap that was stuck to roof of my mouth and packed in between my cheeks and teeth.

I heard the metal pot bump the chair again, and felt another, even heavier pile of crap plopped onto my lower stomach. There seemed to be no end to this aluminum vat of turds. I finally managed to open an eye as I belched from her dessert. She was crouched next to the bed, holding my softening dick.

"Piss Robert," she ordered.

Luckily I didn't drink as much as she did at the hoagie shop, but it still felt good to empty my bladder. Somehow she had gotten even more shit on her face, along her hairline and their were brown fingerprints on the white headband. I don't think she knew I was able to see her now, because a broad smile spread across her beautiful, shit-slathered face before she opened her mouth. Partially hidden by the mound of waste on my stomach, I watched her direct the stream in between her brown-coated teeth, and swallow twice before my piss was directed nearly straight up. The pale yellow urine arched over a foot in the air and then noisily splashed onto the heap of excrement, creating glossy trails down through the irregular surface and valleys. The lopsided pile looked like a kid's school volcano project as small puddles formed on plateaus and the warm overflow of sepia-tinted piss trailed down my sides and soaked into the mattress.

I was then surprised to see Za'ana, her chin dripping with dark-tinted piss, stand and hastily step out of the skirt and panties, letting the black skirt, wrinkled and mottled with brown smears, fall to the floor. She realized I had an eye open.

"What are you looking at, you shit eater!"

The lace panties, which had only remained white on the upper back side, were promptly stuffed into my mouth, topped off by a handful of sticky shit she retrieved off the mattress and my neck. She then smacked me twice, sending most of the fecal mush back out past my lips.

As my face stung, I was surprised to see her transfer a palm full of the piss-softened mush from the volcano pile onto my soft dick, then lean down and close her lips around it. I only had a view of the side of her face and shit-plastered hair, but moaned as her slick tongue massaged my cock spastically. As it stiffened again, more and more of her face was visible above the mound of excrement on my stomach as her strokes became longer and longer to accommodate its growth. Her tits bounced around nicely inside the ruined blouse.

Once my dick was nice and hard again , Za'ana then climbed onto the bed, straddled my waist and smiled. The obsessed brunette then squatted and lowered her crotch momentarily onto the shit volcano, moaned and pulled up. Her swollen clit and protruding labia were dripping with the mushy crap, and various-sized, stickier pieces momentarily clung to them and her inner thighs before dropping back into the pile. She repeated her motions, looking at me with those captivating eyes, the only feature of her face that wasn't smeared with crap. Soon she was rubbing her clit and dry humping the mound of shit, flattening and spreading it all over her crotch.

My dick stayed hard through her shit-smearing show, and suddenly she dropped to her knees, backed up and smeared a handful of sticky, gritty excrement all over my cock and slid it into her soaked, steamy pussy, gasping loudly.

Za'ana leaned forward and slapped my face twice with her shit-caked hand, creating multiple airborne blobs, and then resumed her cowgirl riding and frantic clit massage. Even with her panties stuffed in my mouth, I was able to thank her for letting me inside her shit filled pussy. The beautiful woman, her excrement-laced hair clinging to her neck and shoulders, said nothing, but moaned and grunted crazily, her smeared, sepia curves stretching and clenching. My girlfriend's tits jiggled and bounced rhythmically beneath her stained top. Our pelvises made a squishy, slapping sound with each quick collision as the thick coatings of shit were pulverized between us, nuggets momentarily airborne, sometimes splattering the mattress. The heat from her pussy melted the shit within to a slurry that drained down my sore balls, which were jolting with every stroke her hips made down onto my solid meat. The metal frame of the bed clanked as well, only stopping when she paused to coat my dick with more stinking waste, and then impale herself once more.

My girlfriend was working up a sweat as the shit on her forehead, chest and near her armpits took on a renewed gloss. Her brown fingers, red nail polish barely detectable, began pinching, smacking and poking her clitoris. Za'ana moaned and grunted loudly like an incensed primate as she had a series of orgasms, her athletic body tensed and trembling.

My girlfriend leaned forward and collapsed on top of me, forcing the shit sandwiched between us to ooze down my sides each time she rapidly inhaled, breathing heavily. She pulled the wadded panties, now a chocolate color, out with her teeth and spit them out beside my ear. Za'ana began to kiss me with a relaxed, open jaw, her tongue less forceful, allowing mine to explore her mouth a little longer than usual, her excrement-infused breath humid and heated. After a minute or so she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the flush cutters, and clipped the lamp cord off my wrists and arms. It felt great to move my arms around and she prompted me to rub shit on her back and awesome feeling ass while we kissed for a few more minutes. Za'ana pulled up, lumps of drying crap falling off her torso, and released my ankles as well. After I flexed and stretched my legs, I was amazed as she guided me to stand, squatted and took my brown-stained hard cock in her mouth as cooled urine dripped off my back.

After a few minutes of her heavenly sucking, caressing my ass, shit clods sliding off her beautiful face, Za'ana grabbed the stew pot and placed it beneath her. I could see it still had a couple handfuls of her thawed freezer stock of excrement in the bottom. Still squatting, she pissed into the pot as a metallic echo sounded through the room. The pot was placed on the chair and she smiled, grabbed my wrist and plunged my hand into it until my fingers were immersed in the warm, shallow pool of urine. She said nothing but I took the hint and swirled the last of the putrid fecal matter into a soft stinking mush, scraping the sides to ensure every possible morsel her colon had produced was included. Za'ana then grabbed the vessel, held it over our heads and plunged her tongue into my mouth. She tipped the pot and the fecal slop rained on our noses, cheeks and tongues as we kissed, again with open mouths, my stiff cock rubbing against her thighs. The excess slop could be heard splattering onto the wooden seat of the chair below. My girlfriend bit my lip and stretched it as she tossed the pot, finally emptied of what must have been almost two gallons of her feces, onto the ruined mattress.

Za'ana then pushed me backwards into the nightstand, knocking the lamp onto the bed. She spun around and backed her beautiful ass, adorned with my shitty handprints, toward my stiff, sepia-stained cock. The messy brunette leaned forward, reached back and grabbed it, guiding it into her warm, soaked pussy once more. Luckily between the high platform shoes and her six-foot height, her long legs could spread and she could ride my stiff meat as I stood slouching, my legs together and ass pinned against the top edge of the nightstand. It was weird penetrating her while I was still in the black pumps and ruined yellow nightgown, but her pussy felt so awesome.

I held her hips as she forcefully slammed backwards into me, her ass quivering and hands on her lower thighs for balance. Spotlighted by the bare bulb of the fallen lamp, we could see our reflection in the large mirror attached to the dresser directly across from us. As a reward, I believe, for my behavior this afternoon, my girlfriend reached up and slid the shit-impregnated peasant blouse off, flinging it into the closed, ugly avocado-green curtains next to the room's door. Now naked except for the coating of excrement, she exaggerated her upper body motion, raising her arms and flailing her tits around for me as I watched us fuck in the mirror. The view of her beautiful hanging breasts was occasionally blocked by her swinging, turd-matted hair. The fallen lamp also made large scale shadows of us on the back wall by the bathroom, a giant cartoon of sorts.

After several minutes of awesome, nightstand-jarring thrusts, the wall silhouette and selfie porn show of us in the mirror, I was ready to fire off another load, and asked for permission. I knew this meant I would probably be jerking off, as I was forbidden from shooting in her vagina. Expecting an order to come in my palm, I was surprised by her next command.

"Beg to orgasm in my rectum, you disgusting bitch!"

I whined as requested, breathing heavily, and finally she pulled away, leaving my throbbing meat, which was probably now permanently stained brown, pointing at her and my nuts dripping with her thick juices.

Her hand appeared and guided my glistening head into her asshole, which had re-tightened despite my earlier visit. I moaned as it slid in and she clenched it tightly. She let me do the actual hip thrusts, a rare occurrence, and it only took about twenty strokes and I was blowing a small but great feeling batch of sperm into her rectum. Once I was done, I dropped to my knees, breathing heavily, anticipating her previous, dorm sex command to suck my 'nasty DNA' out of her anus.

Sure enough, her beautiful, excrement-smeared ass, spotlighted by the bare bulb of the fallen lamp, was backing toward my face and I heard a gurgling fart as her flexing, puckered hole forced out a caramel-colored blob of combined intestinal juice and semen, which I caught with my extended tongue. After slurping more out amid another round of escaping gas, I held the gooey, relatively mild tasting cocktail in my open mouth as she turned around and demanded I play with her excretion, stringing it between my lips and flinging it up onto my nose, all while looking up at her gorgeous, messy face. She was smiling, feces-crusted lips parted to catch her breath, her teeth a mocha tint. Behind her long lashes, the lids of her stunning eyes, still shimmering with gold-toned makeup, were lowered slightly with a look of satisfaction.

2

Instead of showering immediately, we sat on the other bed, had a contest of sorts to see who could cough up the most thick, stringy, lower throat saliva for us to share while we kissed. Za'ana let me fondle her tits and suck the dried crap off her nipples as we reclined, cuddled, and both fell asleep. The bliss ended later when I was jolted awake by a ten-inch cock pissing on me. At least that was my initial, disoriented impression before I realized my inventive girlfriend had strapped on her dildo, and was standing on the bed over my stomach, directing the rubber dick into her urine stream so the liquid flowed off the head. She was humming a giggle and bent over facing away from me, and had a leg raised partially like a male dog, possibly to help her aim.

"Wake up, shithead!"

"I'm awake," I mumbled, wet from neck to knees. "Do I get some cock now?" I asked, hiding my dread of having diarrhea the next few days. It had been nearly a month since the mulitple buttfuckings in St. Martin, and my ass had returned to a normal a state as possible. I was ready for a long hot shower of the soapy kind, but knew Za'ana was not about to waste a good old fashioned slathering of three weeks' worth of putrid shit. The fecal crust had felt like it was permanently imbedded in my skin. The piss only served to reactivate the horse stall stench in the room.

The kinky brunette, her stunning, jiggling ass surrounded by the black straps of the dildo harness, hovered over me. She finished emptying her bladder, and even shook the last several drops off the dick like a guy. The latex cock snapped into its erect position when she let go, stepping down from the bed.

"Stand up!" she yelled. I no sooner had my feet on the floor as she grabbed my soft dick, yanking my pubes along with it. My body was dripping with her liquid as it cooled.

"Piss, you disgusting cocksucker!" she said, squatting, to my surprise, in front of me.

I relaxed my muscles and the dark haired beauty sprayed herself all over with the urine, and I watched the liquid make trails and cascade off the beautiful curves of her feces-smeared, naked torso. She arose with a mouthful of my piss, and our tongues collided as the overflow dripped down our chins onto the orange rug, joining the brown shoe prints already ground into the carpet fibers.

"Get on the bed like the poo-see cat you are!" she yelled at me in her accent.

"Please fuck me!" I began to whine. She was going to demand I beg anyway as I crawled onto the bed in the wet baby doll nightie and heels.

Instead of getting behind me as I waited on all fours, the latex cock was suddenly in my face as she grabbed the back of my head and shoved her hips forward, fucking my mouth and plunging the dildo more deeply down my throat with each successive thrust. Moments later my torso was jolting as I gagged and felt the contents of my stomach quickly returning to my mouth. Grunting and choking, I puked up a brown combination of shit and hoagie all over Za'ana's exiting rubber dick and the piss-dampened bare mattress below. She repeated her suffocating incursions until I produced another flood of thick, lumpy, pungent vomit. The dripping latex cock pulled out but her strong grip on the back of my head continued and pushed my face downward, forcing it into my just created, stinking puddle. I blew bubbles in the thick liquid as I snorted gunk out of my nose.

"Oh that stinks! Smear it all over! Keep your face in the vomit!" my lover demanded as she jerked my neck around, then wiped the vomit off the dildo and smeared it in my hair and slid off the bed

My face coated with the warm puke and strings of my own snot, I was able to tilt my head up and look back between my legs and watch her, upside down from my view, walk over to the dresser, strapped on cock leading the way. My dick, despite having come three times today, twitched, because I loved seeing her with that latex penis, ready for action. She squirted some lube on the shaft and rubbed it all over before I turned away and began to beg again for her to fuck me because I loved being her filthy, perverted bitch. The puke dripped off my face as I spoke. Strangely, Za'ana didn't jump up and mount me right away, she stepped into the bathroom and used the squeaky sink faucet.