Days in the Sun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harder
harder
15 Followers

As he did she moaned “ Oh my” over and over as he worked her pussy inside and out.

He was going to make her cum right here in the sunlight with just the attention of his hand.

He asked her if she was still tender.

And to his delight she said, “No.”

He said to her, “Good, I was hoping you were all better.”

He continued to work her pussy and inner thighs with one hand while he worked her tits with the other. He squeezed them and pulled them upward pinching the nipples gently and pulling them up at the end of each stroke. This was causing her to move her hips and chest up to meet his hands involuntarily. She was also moaning in pleasure as she rolled her head from side to side with her eyes closed and her mouth partly open. As he watched her he wanted her even more. He leaned over and kissed her gently. As soon as she felt his mouth on hers she parted her lips wider inviting him into her. He readily filled her mouth with his tongue, seeking and searching in a long and passionate kiss. He kissed her while continuing to massage her beautiful tits and play with her wet pussy. He kissed his way down her neck to her left nipple and sucked it in between his lips to his teeth. He gently nibbled on it while pulling back to cause it to stretch to it’s fullest and beyond. When he did this he worked his thumb against and across her clit. This filled her with desire. She lifted up off the lounge chair arching her back and lifting her hips by pushing up with her legs.

She cried out, “Oh, baby, that’s so good, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum. Noooo please not yet…”

He ignored her pleas. He just increased his assault. He switched to her other nipple and pulled and gently bit it as he flicked his fingers across her clit with greater speed and intensity. He knew she could not hold out for long. She started to shake and squirm and then it happened, she came with a fury. She was bucking and pushing at his hand and was now grasping his head in her hands as he sucked on her tits.

She almost screamed out, “Yes, oh yes, mmmmm, uhhhhhh, oh please, my God.”

She was cumming so much that his hand was now soaked as were her thighs and ass. She began to whimper that soft pleading sound that he knew meant that her orgasm was subsiding. He kept up his efforts until she collapsed back down onto the lounge chair and was reaching to push his hand away with one hand and pulling his mouth to hers with the other. She pulled his face to hers and looked deep into his eyes and kissed him deeply. When he felt her hand pushing his away he stopped reluctantly and slide his hand away from her hot wet pussy and stroked her inner thighs and ass enjoying the wetness that was now all over her. She wrapped her arms around him.

She stopped kissing him for a moment and said to him, “That was incredible, you are so good to me. But what about you? I want you, now!”

He smiled and simply lifted up away from her and placed his hands under her sides and began to lift her to turn her over. She quickly caught on and turned over for him stretching and smiling back at him as she did.

She couldn’t believe it. She had teased him by applying the oil to her body and lay there in the chair next to him. But she thought it would cause him to simply spread her legs and fuck her. Instead he had once again worked her up into a frenzied state with his hands and touched her in just the right places and with the right amount of pressure to bring her over the edge. Then he stared in on her nipples, biting, sucking, and pulling on them. He knew this was a weak point, she had told him. Her nipples were ‘wired’ straight to her pussy when she was this excited. When he worked her clit with his thumb while he sucked on her nipples she was done for. She felt herself nearing orgasm. She tried to plead with him to wait but it was no use. He wouldn’t let up. She didn’t mind really.

She gave in to him and came and once again heard a voice saying, “Oh, baby, that’s so good, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum. Noooo please not yet…Yes, oh yes, mmmmm, uhhhhhh, oh please, my God.”

Then again she realized that the voice was hers. She came for what seemed like forever. She finally could take no more her body was almost convulsing in spasms of pleasure. She had to push his hand away from her sensitive clit and throbbing pussy. She pulled his mouth to hers.

She wanted him so bad, she had to tell him, “ That was incredible, you are so good. But what about you I want you, now.”

He smiled down at her and then she felt him lifting, turning her over onto her stomach. She realized what he was doing and smiled back at him as she complied. She knew he would fuck her now. He had to. She saw his cock as she turned. It was huge, hard, and long. It was bobbing around pointing straight out and slightly upwards as he lifted and turned her over. She liked to have him inside her anyway she could. She loved facing him as she could see the look on his face as he entered her, as he came. But she also liked it from behind. When he was in her like this he touched places deep inside her that felt so good. She was not disappointed. As soon as he had her face down on the lounge chair she could feel him straddling her ass with his legs. She tried to spread her legs apart, but there wasn’t much room for this on the lounge chair. She felt his weight on her now as he lye down on top of her. He kissed her neck and nibbled at her ears. She then felt him reaching down between them guiding his stiff cock between her thighs. The she felt the head of his cock at the out edge of her soaking wetness.

She said to him, “ Oh yes, please now ohhhh.”

He had her rolled over now. He loved the way she looked. Her small waist, her tits flattened out under her and her beautiful shaped ass pushed up waiting for him. Her skin was glistening in the bright sunlight. He could see the wetness on her ass from her pussy. He could wait no longer. He climbed on top of her and kissed her neck and ear as he reached down to place his cock between her thighs. It slipped between them and up to her outer lips quickly slipping on all the wetness from her and the oil he had put there. He held it against her outer lips until he felt them part. As they parted, he pushed in with his hips and he felt her parting her legs slightly as she pushed back against him. He slipped inside her hot wet pussy ramming his cock to the hilt. She felt wonderful to him.

He moaned out loud. He heard her moaning also.

He held still holding him self up a little and looking down her body to her ass where he saw them joined.

He said, “ Oh yeah, you feel so good, so hot and wet.”

He could feel her using her pussy to clamp onto him and squeeze him tight. He began to thrust in and out of her in long deep strokes almost pulling out completely and then driving his cock back in hard and deep.

Each time he did she cried out in pleasure saying, “Oh yeah…”

As he slowly pumped her pussy, he pushed him self up so he was now sitting up and straddling her ass with his cock buried in her pussy. He again felt her pussy clenching him and milking at his cock. He now reached for the oil and squirted it all over her back and ass.

As he did she squirmed and pushed back and said, “Don’t stop. Fuck meeee…”

He rocked himself slightly forward and back to comply. It wasn’t the deep long strokes she wanted and that he knew would make him loose it but it would keep things going for the moment. As he did she pushed back against his cock trying to get more inside her. He put the oil down and started to spread it over her back and ass with both hands. He spent little time on her back, just enough to work the oil in. He then concentrated both hands on her ass. He worked and kneaded the firm round cheeks allowing his thumbs to slide down the crack from top to bottom. When his thumbs reached the entrance to her back door he lingered there pushing in with both lightly and spreading her apart.

This light pressure and entry caused her to gasp with pleasure.

He could feel her clamp down on his cock every time his thumbs entered her ass. The sight of her laying face down in front of him, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy while he massaged and separated her cheeks teasing her ass with his thumbs was awesome.

She lifted her head slightly and said in an almost pleading voice, “ You’re teasing me, that’s not fair.”

He replied laughing slightly, “ OH, it’s okay for you to tease me, but it’s NOT okay for me to tease you?”

As he did he shoved his cock all the way in and now slid one thumb all the way into her ass.

She couldn’t answer at first and then, “ Oh youuu, that feels sooo good. Please don’t stop.”

He was going to cum soon. He could feel it. He pulled back from her pussy and rammed it home one more time.

As he did she cried out again with pleasure not in words but in sounds he knew and loved.

He then pulled all the way out and very quickly pushed the tip of his cock against her waiting asshole. With all the lubrication the head popped right inside her, which felt incredible. As this happened she gasped and pushed back against his cock wanting him inside her in anyway. Knowing what was coming she relaxed her ass to allow him entry. Even so, she was surprised at how easily he entered her. She grasped onto the edge of the lounge chair to steady herself. He held steady and allowed her time to accept him. With her pushing back and him holding steady and leaning in slightly his cock quickly slid all the way into her ass.

She again cried out in her pleasure and at his latest assault. She said to him, “ Give it to me baby.”

He couldn’t hold back any longer. He felt a large orgasm in his balls releasing. He reached under her to grasp her tits and hold on. His balls started to contract and his cock began to throb. He began a fast pumping of her ass as his cock exploded huge loads of hot cum deep in her ass.

He was actually moaning loudly with out realizing it. He was so caught up in his pleasure.

Her ass was so tight holding onto his squirting cock deep inside her. He stole a look down as the last shot of cum was coming out of his cock and his cock was pushing back inside her and was thrilled at the sight. Her asshole spread wide to accommodate his thickness and oozing with white drips of his cum. He collapsed onto her mumbling and murmuring his desire for her and pleasure with her.

She was thrilled at the feel of him as he slid into her aching pussy. She loved the feeling it gave her to have them united like this. She felt so complete, so whole. She never wanted this to end and at the same time impatiently wanted more, she wanted to feel him cum. She loved the urgency of his orgasms the heat of his cum as it shot deep in her as his cock grew and throbbed until it shot the last of his cum. She wanted him deep. And then she felt him enter her and slid his cock home deep into her. She heard herself gasp at the feeling. Then she felt him start to fuck her just how she liked it, with long slow strokes. This sent chills through out her body. She was in heaven.

He then pushed up off her and was sitting straddling her legs with his cock buried deep in her. The angle of his cock and the spot he was hitting in this position was wonderful. She could feel all of him in her with his balls nestled against her clit, which was so sensitive that it almost hurt. She then felt him start to rock back and forth sliding in and out just a little. This was a tease to her but felt wonderful also. The she felt the oil on her back and his hands quickly spreading it out and down onto her ass. His hands felt so good. He knew just how to touch her, how firm, how soft. She loved it when he touched her at anytime but especially now when he was inside her. When she felt his hands on her ass she couldn’t help from pushing back into them. He really knew what this did to her. Then she felt the pressure of his thumb tips at the entry to her ass. This sent her right over the edge into a beautiful and gentle orgasm. She could feel her pussy spasm as he slid his cock in to the end and slid his thumb into her ass. She was totally his now and wanted to feel him cum inside her. She lost her breath as he pulled out of her and popped the head of his cock into her ass with ease. Oh he felt so good. She missed him in her pussy but now wanted him in her ass.

She felt herself pushing back against him and heard herself pleading with him, “ Give it to me baby.” Then she felt him drive his cock all the way into her ass.

The feeling of him there, his size, the fullness of it sent another wave of orgasm through her as she felt him pumping fast in and out of her ass now. Then she felt him begin to cum. His cock grew inside her and started to jerk and throb and then she felt the heat of his cum as his orgasm began.

She heard him moaning and crying out to her as he came and collapsed onto her.

She reveled in her own orgasm as she felt his. She loved the way he lost control and came for her. She felt warm and tingly all over as he lye on top of her his cock still deep inside her.

He said to her, “ Oh my God, you are incredible. That felt so good.”

She replied by simply smiling and moaning her pleasure to him.

After they regained their senses and began to breath normally again he pulled himself out of her ass. What a site. It was beautiful. Still gaping open from him being in her and now just the beginning of his cum dribbling out. He helped her up and steadied her as he led them into the house to clean up with a quick shower.

It was only noon of their first full day and they had already had each other in every way. But their appetites for each other were far from sated. After they cleaned up a bit they returned to the patio and their lounge chairs to relax and rest. They spread suntan lotion on each other and he made sure to cover his weapon with a towel. He didn’t want any sunburn there. They stayed out there enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the music for several hours. They would occasionally take a short dip in the pool to cool off. They had several drinks during the afternoon. Not enough to become drunk but enough to keep a pleasant mood going. Soon it was late afternoon and they decided that they had had enough sun for one day and headed. They rinsed off and climbed into bed for a short nap before dinner.

harder
harder
15 Followers
12