All Comments on 'DC&H: Kathy's Fall'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
JhWALLJhWALLalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

I find it incredible you didn't just tell jack to go fuk himself It's the sort of thinking you had that causes all the troubles in marriage Money Money Money on the brain women think it is the answer to everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous 08/22/20 must be a loser Trump supporter => Dumb!

The wife was a slut. She should have quit her job rather than cheat on her husband! Her husband didn’t abandon her, he tossed her out with the rest of the garage! These Loser Trump supporters think that it is ok to cheat on your spouse since Donald cheats on his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My opinion

The wife was stupid and I bet subconsciously she wants Jacks baby. Losing Fred and her downfall will please the BTB crowd including me. Her finding out Fred got married and many of her friends abandoning her were the final nails in the life of Kathy's coffin. Regarding her finding a male companion so soon was disappointing. Personally she suffer longer or even live her life as a spinster. I hope she does the right thing and tell her future fiancé about her misdeed that cause her marriage to fail. To the RAAC crowd, There was to much stuff she to warrant RAAC.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC when appropriate.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
You lie, you die!

I would say that her ambition was so extreme as to be unbelievable, but I think I've known women like that. In the process, their naked ambition is obvious to all. Eventually, they are rather pathetic creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, as to be expected from this author, but it's mainly just a (frequently verbatim) rehash of part 1 that doesn't add much, if anything, to the original. An exercise in pointlessness.

LA

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 3 years ago

The story was ok but what realky irks me is people saying, particularly women but some men too, use the word mistake and choice as if they were interchangable.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Did this really need 30k words? What is it with so many of you? There is an epidemic of writers having no concept of editing oneself.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Why does all these cheaters say mistake like its putting in the wrong detergent in the wash or something? Jesus christ that gets old....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fucked up shitty story from the first sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story, but when the protagonist is that fucked up, it is a tragedy, and too painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems more like a rehash of the previous tale

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH so this was just your everyday story about a woman? yeah that seems correct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Right! I BELIEVE SHE STILL SHOULD BE PAYING FOR IT What she did deserves a lifetime punishment sentence. Maybe her history should be sent to that professor, before he is dumb enough to marry her. I think everyone that gets close to her should be aware of her past. A hot body seems to get its way, so a little help from those who know the truth might save others from making a big mistake. I'm surprised the Feds bought the blackmail thing and left her alone. She wasn't a whistle blower, she was part of the plan and should have got a record and at least community service, if not some jail time. Maybe agent Walker got some of her after all. I'm not buying her side of this story. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 2 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Kathy and Fred What a story. It seem Fred was exaggerating in his story or Kathy is lieing. He said that he looked through the doors small window into the guest room , there he saw a hand on his wife. he only knew who it was because he saw him scurrying out of the house to his car across the street. She said they were in the living room when she heard the garage door opening. Quite a difference in rooms. Another thing. He's an investigator, How did he miss Jack being jailed after the party. He said Jack and Kathy tried to get her pregnant after they were separated. But she said that the only time she saw Jack after the party was when she testified against him. Not quite as good an investigator as he's trying to make us believe. Right? He just knew everything. Anyway, good story. Just so many discrepancies between the two.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Well, My questions about her motives after part one were answered. An odd case where the coercion was internalized and she went along with it, truly becoming a woman willing to sleep her way to the top. Occasionally she mentioned feeling self-disgust, but this self awareness was only fleeting. A sad thing is that she really didn’t get much out of her affair other than feeling a thrill for being bad. Not very many happy sex memories for her. Her husband was correct: there was no reason to toss her pills. She lied continually about orgasms, why not lie about being on the pill? A bit inconsistent. So, maybe she did learn her lesson, but she has problems. Doesn’t seem to care what her ex husband was doing, so she doesn’t seem to be able to form deep connections. Somebody should warn the Ohio State guy.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

I'm just a Human...

That's the biggest bullshit of a Excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not care for the stories, but I enjoy the comments.

Hey, she DID GET A LIFE SENTENCE. SHE IS STUPID! NO CURE FOR THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can a Wharton MBA Graduate be such a fucking idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I MADE A MISTAKE"???

Seriously delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can anyone so smart act like such a stupid cunt? Fuckibg her boss for 7 months because of some trumped up embezzlement accusations? Honestly, what a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good writing. Terrible character. Delusional slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still to the very end she doesn’t take responsibility for her actions. She’s still referring to her choices as a “mistake”!

No, a mistake is when you are half asleep and put too much milk in your cereal bowl. She made several deliberate choices that culminated in choosing adultery. She was a grown, educated woman, with the knowledge and ability to choose right from wrong.

She chose poorly!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good author. But delusional bitch wife. She never owned up to what she did. It was all just a mistake. Right?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My perspective is the epilogue paragraph demonstrated the narcissus features of her personality e.g., “I, I , I … lost my, my , my” and nothing about the husband she so greatly harmed and being dismissive of her behaviors (made a mistake) … “a” mistake, WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don’t like to see women portrayed with this level of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She deserves an LW Darwin Award. She is just that stupid despite being a Wharton MBA. What a delusional person. Still well written.

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

I thought this was much better than the first one, because it closed allot of the things that didn't make sense out... Except him ignoring seeing her boss plsying with her ass, and honestly he was waiting for the public humiliation so that I can overlook.

Amazing the hate here. I don't see her as stupid... she knew what she was doing and did it for the money. men and women both make really bad judgement calls in a work environment for self advancement. I've seen it. Sometimes sexual sometimes illegal sometimes unethical. And it always looks stupid on hindsight or from the outside. These can be otherwise intelligent people.

I have no doubt some people...men or women... Would take this'opportunity', but it doesn't mean so men or women are bad.

That said, I think the author, in her voice, was saying she made mistakes of judgement. Poor choices. Not mistake of action. She says openly she wasn't forced, she made the decisions herself. I think the authors point is that she learned and grew from the experience, and what she learned was that her decisions were unethical... That's just my take though.

I still skimmed allot, but enjoyed this one better than the first.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She made decsions over and over and over, selfish based all the way.Including malicious manipulations and lies to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was better than the other chapter. Gave more insight without changing the result. Obviously she was selfish and deserved a divorce. Interesting to separate truth from lies, but also see things that Kathy knew were false, but could not prove or would not change anything. Unfortunately she handled the (comparatively weak) blackmail threat poorly. With a financial crime like that, all she had to do is bring up a blackmail sex accusation and sexusl harassment that will cast a shadow on a criminal investigation or redirect it. Worst cast, cave once to buy time. Get a recording. And come clean to hubby. Only credible threats of physical violence or injury to loved ones, and possible severe financial or legal ruin, are acceptable reasons to cave to blackmail sex (which is rape), and the latter two only fir short duration while buying time and getting help. Her potential worst case scenario if Hanson made good on his threat, was not that big a downside. Heck. Go to the police and tell that she will get reported for stealing $100k and tell them who will report it, and see what happens when Hanson follows through. Again stall and disrupt the blackmailer. Caving just gives them more power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Captivating story that merits being made into a movie.

Kathy is such a tragic figure and Fred deserves a faithful wife, but then there would not be such a tragic story to tell.

Compliments to the author.

Norseman123Norseman1232 days ago

Good story 5*****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DC&H Previous Part
DC&H Series Info

SIMILAR Stories