De Sauveterre Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Burn you bitch!"

"Hey Jean, this one looks nice." said the second man.

"Hey, how about we have a little fun with her first." said the third man.

Edith wanted to fight these men, but the holy water weakened her. She then saw a woman from her town at the door. She begged the men,

"Please stop this! She has not done anything wrong!"

One of the men grabbed her and said,

"Hey Jean, Matthew, looks like we got another one!"

"Let go of me!" the woman yelled.

Jean put holy water on her, but she did not burn.

"She is not one of them Saul, but...the more the merrier."

"Sounds good to me. I am going for the one with the green eyes first." said Matthew.

Saul objected,

"No! I should—"

A hand impaled Saul from behind. Edith saw that Francis had forced his hand through one of the attackers' check cavity. He pulled out his hand and Saul died in seconds. Matthew threw the woman and she quickly came to Edith's aid. Matthew aimed his crossbow and fired, but Francis redirected where the crossbow was aiming, causing it to shoot the wall. Francis dug his nails into his throat and quickly ripped his esophagus out. The woman pulled both bolts out and Edith quickly looked around for a weapon.

Francis turned to Jean, who waved his flask, sending holy water to Francis's face. It burned his eyes and Jean pulled out a wooden stake. He impaled Francis's heart and he fell to the ground. He turned to see Edith picking up a wooden stake from Matthew's dead body. He drew his sword and thrusted forward. However, the woman stepped forward to protect Edith and was impaled by Jean's sword. He retracted his weapon and Edith went straight for the kill as the woman fell to the floor. She stabbed the bounty hunter right in the heart and he gasped. He breathed his last breath as he said,

"My money...my fame..."

Edith let go of the stake and checked on Francis right away. She called to him,

"Francis? Francis?! FRANCIS!!" Tears ran down her cheeks as she continued to hopelessly attempt to wake him. "Francis! No! Please do not leave me! You said we would be together forever!" He still did not move. Edith put her face onto his dead body and cried. She screamed in anguish, "DAMN YOU!! FUUUUUUCK!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

She continued to weep and wish that she was dead with him. It was then that she got an idea. She pulled out the wooden stake from Francis's chest and held the pointed end against her own. Before she forced it in, she noticed the woman on the floor was bleeding out, but still alive. She recalled her being a sympathizer who spoke out against King Charles and his ordered purging. She dropped the stake and got back on her feet. She ran over to her and lifted her up.

"Why did you help me?"

"What...they...are...d-doing...is wrong..."

"I am sorry, it is all my fault."

"It is okay...at least...you are...alive..."

"Please stay with me! Do not die on me too!" Edith and the woman both knew she was going to die. She asked her, "What is your name?"

"Renee..."

Renee closed her eyes and began to lose consciousness.

"No one else is dying here."

Edith's teeth morphed into fangs as she moved her mouth to Renee's neck. She opened her mouth wide and bit down...

"Edith? Edith...I have to talk to Cindy."

Edith snapped out of her memory and looked back at Mark. She shook her head and responded,

"I understand."

Chapter X: Renee's Punishment

While Edith was talking to Mark, Cindy was devising a plan for escape. She remembered Edith saying that they had horses here. She was determined to leave, despite the bad weather. She figured the horses were at the back. She headed back and eventually exited the mansion through a back door. The rain was terrible, but she put up with it. She barely saw a small stable out in the backyard. She could not make out anything else in the heavy rain. She ran towards it and was soaked in seconds. As she reached the inside, she looked around and found two beautiful brown horses. She held her hand to the first one and it reacted hostilely. She retracted her hand quickly and tried the second horse. It appeared to have accepted her hand and she smiled, knowing she was going to escape this God forsakened mansion.

Mark and Edith were both fully dressed and the room was awkwardly silent. Edith was about to speak to him when she heard galloping. Was that her horse? She quickly walked over to the window and looked outside. She saw Cindy on one of her horses, leaving the mansion.

"It can't be!"

"What's wrong?!"

Edith did not want to tell Mark that his wife just left, so she thought of a plan to set in motion.

"Edith?!"

She was starting to form something.

"Edith, please say something!"

She got it!

"Your wife just stole one of my horses!"

"What?! Please tell me you're joking!"

"I am afraid not."

"I have to go after her!"

"I only have one other horse. I can lend you my other horse, but you must promise me that you shall bring both of them back to me. They are mine and Renee's only means of transportation."

"I understand! I promise! Now please, I have to catch up with my wife!"

"The stable is in the backyard. Let us go there."

"Alright!"

As Mark travelled with haste downstairs, Edith held out her hand to the window. She was directing it to the sky. Her hand began to glow white and the heavy rain stopped. The clouds cleared and the sun shined its face upon the mansion. She joined Mark and he was soon riding on the other horse, chasing after Cindy. He yelled as he rode away,

"Merci Edith, I promise to bring them back!"

"Good luck Mark!"

Edith watched as Mark rode off and she could sense Renee inside the house watching him leave. She went back into her study and saw Renee standing there waiting for her. She sat at her desk and Renee began,

"Mistress, the woman is too much of a problem. Why did you let the man take our other horse?"

"Trust me Renee, I have a plan."

"Please Mistress, it's not too late..." Renee pulled out her dagger and unsheathed it. "...I could still kill them and then—"

"No! We are not like that anymore Renee! This is not the 15th century!"

Edith looked inside the locket. She gazed upon the face of Francis. Renee was concerned for Edith. She decided to be blunt with her mistress. It was for her own good.

"Mistress, please, that is not Master Francis—"

"Shut up! You think I do not know that?!" Edith yelled defensively.

Edith's green eyes began to turn red and the canines of her teeth elongated and sharpen. Renee tensed up in fear and remained silent. Edith noticed that her emotions were getting to her. She took a deep breath to calm herself. Her eyes soon turned back to their natural green color and her teeth returned to their normal size and shape. She closed the locket, placed it on the desk, and apologized,

"I am sorry Renee..."

"Mistress, please forgive me...I did something..."

"What did you do Renee?!"

Renee pulled out the strapon and answered,

"The woman stole our horse to leave here because...because...because I had some fun with her..."

Edith walked up to Renee and slapped her.

SLAP!

"Did I tell you you could rape her?!"

"I...I apologize Mistress—"

SLAP!

Renee did not dare speak another word. She was afraid that saying anything else would only serve to further anger her mistress. Edith's eyes became red again and her teeth returned to their sharpened form. She turned away and thought about what to do about the situation. This just complicated things. It now made sense why Mark's wife had left the mansion. Edith was very angry at Renee, but she did not want to lose her temper and become violent. She had murdered so many people out of anger. When she lost Francis, she took her anger out on any human she came across. She kept the heads of bounty hunters as trophies, which she still kept to this day in her cellar. However, she later vowed to live in peace. She knew Francis would have wanted that for her.

Edith took deep breaths to calm herself again. That violent, bitter woman in the past was not who she was now. Her anger descended by every deep breath she took. Renee was her most loyal servant and best friend and she could not stay mad at her. She apologized again,

"I am sorry Renee."

"No Mistress, please, I am at fault."

Renee kneeled before Edith. She put her hands on the ground and then moved her face to Edith's left boot to kiss it. Renee looked up to Edith and begged,

"Please forgive me Mistress."

"Renee, please, it is alright. I lost my temper."

"I understand. You fear my actions may ruin your chance with Mr. Clark."

"Yes, but let us be honest..." Edith smiled at Renee. "...she had it coming."

"I think she actually liked it. Her pussy was without a doubt wet."

"Hm, what a putain." Edith brought Renee back up to her feet. "Renee, you do understand that I will require you to take care of Mark every now and then if we do end up together, do you not?"

"I will gladly Mistress, if it is your wish."

Renee felt extreme guilt for possibly ruining Edith's chance at finding happiness again. She owed this woman everything. She gave her a second chance at life while giving her super strength and super speed. Since the day Edith brought her back into this world, she vowed to be her loyal servant until the end of eternity. She saw Edith turn to the door to leave. She begged her,

"Please punish me!"

"I forgave you already Renee, it is alright."

"No, please, at least do something."

Edith thought it over and then got an idea. She knew that the time it would take for the two to reach civilization would be more than enough time for her to administer Renee's punishment. She commanded Renee,

"Put your hands on my desk and bend over."

"Yes Mistress."

Renee did as she was commanded. She felt Edith lift up her skirt. She hooked her fingers into Renee's underwear and pulled it down to her ankles. Renee blushed and her pussy moistened as she knew what was coming. Her pale white ass was exposed to Edith. Renee was getting turned on feeling so vulnerable, exposing her ass and pussy. Edith held her hand in the air and then let it fall to Renee's ass.

SMACK!

"Mmm." Renee moaned in pain and pleasure.

SMACK!

"Oh Mistress! Punish me!"

SMACK!

"Harder! Punish me!"

SMACK!!

"OH!!"

"Now for the other side." Edith forewarned her.

"Yes Mistress!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Renee's ass was sore from the punishment she felt she rightfully deserved. Her white cheeks were now red and her pussy was wet from the pain she was feeling back there. She wiggled her ass once Edith stopped spanking her. She begged,

"Please Mistress, at least one more!"

"Alright then...here it comes!"

SMACK!

"Ah! Yes! Oh yes!"

Edith struck Renee's ass with the hardest spank she could give her. She stuck her finger in Renee's pussy and said, "Ha! Just as I expected...wet!" Edith turned away and picked up the strapon. She told Renee, "You shall put this on now Renee."

"Yes Mistress."

Renee lifted her feet so Edith could put it on her. However, when she looked down, she noticed right away that the strapon was inside out. Edith raised it up and it penetrated Renee's pussy. She immediately screamed,

"Oh Mistress!"

Edith secured the strapon and made sure it would not slip off. She instructed Renee,

"I am pressed for time. Until I return, you are not to touch the strapon or your pussy."

"Mistress! How cruel! Please, allow me to cum!"

Edith was already walking away. Before she stepped outside her study, she turned and hinted to Renee,

"You and I both know you do not need to touch your pussy in order to cum."

She smiled at Renee and then morphed into a bat. Edith flew away and Renee understood what she meant. Renee desperately looked around for a phallic object. She saw the candles, but she knew better than to use them without Edith's permission. She could not wait anymore. She stuck her pointer in her mouth and sensually licked and sucked on it. The sensation of sucking on her finger only served to make her want to cum even more.

Renee pulled out her finger and reached back. She pressed it against her asshole. She rubbed it to tease herself initially as well as lube it. She then pressed in with a bit more force and the first knuckle went in. She imagined the strapon being Mark's cock and her finger being Edith's. She fantasized that Mark and Edith were together. She thought about Edith calling her to service her new master. She moaned,

"Oh Mistress, you put your finger in there again. Mmm, it feels so good with Master's cock!"

Renee forced her finger in deeper. She got it in as deep as it could go. She pulled it out and put her middle finger in her mouth. She took it out and pressed her pointer and middle finger against her asshole and both went in all the way.

"Oh Mistress! I feel so full with Master's cock and more of your fingers. I am going crazy!"

She fingered her ass faster and stuck the pointer of her other hand into her mouth. She imagined that Mark was ordering her to suck his finger.

"Oh Master! Mistress! I am almost there!"

Renee was about to cum, but she pulled out her fingers and imagined Edith commanding her to beg before she cums.

"Please! Mistress please! Please let me cum! I beg of you!"

She imagined Edith granting her request and stuck her fingers back in her ass. She fingered her ass fast and cried out as she climaxed. Her pussy hugged the strapon tightly and her sphincter squeezed her fingers. Renee felt wonderful as she was panting, recovering from her strong orgasm. It had been a while since her ass had been played with.

Once Renee finished recovering, she put her panties back on, but left the strapon inside her as instructed. She decided to rest her body by sitting down. She left Edith's study and walked to the kitchen. She sat on the counter, which caused the strapon to go deeper inside her. Renee gasped and then sighed,

"Great! Now I am horny again..."

Chapter XI: History Repeats Itself

Cindy had made it back to the hotel. She plugged in her phone to charge and immediately texted back Alexandre.

Cindy:

-hey sorry, the car broke down, but I ditched my husband

-come fuck me in my room, 438

-I'll reward you for your patience

Alex:

-not a problem

-I'll be right over :)

Cindy giggled in excitement and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Edith flew as fast as she could, desperately searching for Mark. She saw him standing with her two horses next to a convenience store. He appeared unsure of what action to take next. Cindy had ditched the horse at the store by the looks of it. Edith lowered herself down and quickly morphed back into her humanoid form. Mark turned around and saw her,

"E-Edith! How did you get here?!"

Edith gently touched his cheeks, looked into his eyes, and said,

"Go after her, I shall take care of the horses. Please forget you saw me here."

Mark could feel himself in that hypnotic state again. His body moved towards the payphone outside of the store. He called a cab and waited for it. While this happened, Edith looked each horse in the eyes and commanded them,

"Return home."

The horse immediately started to head back to Edith's mansion. Edith morphed back into a bat and followed the taxi cab Mark rode inside of. Once Mark arrived at the hotel, Edith let go of her control over him. She followed him in, but she was immediately met with hostile employees trying to shoo her out of the hotel. She decided to stay outside and search around through the windows, thinking it would save her time.

As Mark made it to his room, he slid the card key into the door and opened it. There, on the bed, he watched in horror as Cindy was getting fucked by the waiter. Alexander or whatever his name was. His heart had stopped at that moment. Cindy was riding him on the bed; she looked at Mark and smiled at him as she moaned,

"Oh yes! Alexandre! You're way better than my husband!"

"Oh yeah baby! Don't you know it!"

Mark's eyes watered as he turned around and ran out the door. Cindy continued to fuck Alexandre as she said in her head,

'Ha! Serves you right for taking the side of those bitches!'

Edith continued to search until she finally saw it. Cindy was on top of another man. This alarmed her.

'Oh no! I did not expect this! Where is Mark?! I hope he does not see it!'

Edith looked down to see Mark crying and running out of the hotel. She looked back in the room to see the man leaving and Cindy lying on the bed, smiling.

Edith...was...pissed...

Cindy sighed happily. She was glad she finally got to fuck Alexandre again. She wondered if she could fuck another French man before returning home. It would be great to have Mark see it. What he saw was not enough punishment in her opinion. Either way, she knew if she said sorry and gave Mark some time, he would come around.

BANG!!

Cindy sat up and saw the door fly across the room, crashing into the wall.

'What the fuck happened?!' she wondered.

She got off of the bed and saw Edith giving her the death stare. Her eyes were not green like they were in the mansion. They glowed the same red glow of the monster that raped her. She gasped,

"It was you!"

In a split second, Edith was in front of Cindy. She held her by the neck as she lifted her up with one hand. She began to squeeze Cindy's neck and she was starting to lose air. She threw Cindy across the room. Her body hit the wall and she fell to the floor like a ragdoll. Edith lifted her by the neck again and opened her free hand. A ball of fire formed on it. Edith said angrily,

"Give me one good reason why I should spare your life right now!"

"Please! Please don't kill me! Please!"

Edith tossed Cindy to the corner and shot the fireball to the window. It exploded and the glass shattered. Tiny pieces of glass flew all over the room. The wind travelled in from the outside.

"You fucking evil bitch!"

Cindy saw Edith's canines sharpen and elongate into fangs. She screamed,

"Please! Nooooo!"

Cindy covered her face as Edith formed another fireball. She held her hand up and was ready to use it to obliterate Cindy. Cindy started to pee herself. She urinated in her underwear and onto the carpet. She knew this was the end of her life as she knew it...

Mark walked and wondered why he was still trying to live. His family that he was close to all passed away or no longer talked to him. He had no close friends. The most important person in his life wanted to screw other men. What was he still doing here? Living, why? He stood on the sidewalk and watched the cars drive by. Life was just not worth living anymore. It really did not help that he was next to the restaurant that started everything. He watched as the cars zoomed through the street. He knew that the speed would be enough to kill him...

Edith flew around to find Mark again. She had to do something to cheer him up. It was her fault for sending him to the hotel. She was the cause of his current pain. She had planned to hypnotize Mark and fuck him in front of Cindy, but it backfired and now Mark was the one suffering. She saw him on the sidewalk staring forward into space. She flew into an alley where no one would see her morph. Once she was back to her humanoid form, she ran desperately to Mark. As she got closer, she slowed down, not wanting to look like she had followed him. She was almost there...

A man dressed in a waiter's uniform with a short black ponytail stepped in front of her and greeted her,

"Bon après-midi, mademoiselle! I am Alexandre."

Edith did not recognize him. She did not get a good look at him from the hotel. She ignored him and continued onto Mark. She could clearly see that his heart did not give off that same bright light Mark's did. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

1...345678