Dead Island: Payday

Story Info
What Purna didn't know eventually hurt her.
1.3k words
2
9.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dead Island. This is a purely non-canon story for your amusement.

*

I should backtrack to how Purna got mixed up in Banoi's zombie apocalypse. Formerly part of Sydney PD, Purna was removed from duty after nearly killing a criminal without orders. Down on her luck, she would eventually find work as a bodyguard for VIPs. This would bring her to Banoi.

This is her story before the chaos.

The party was absolutely wild. There were strobe lights, alcohol, and Sam B owning the mic with his only hit song "Who do you voodoo, bitch?"

Purna loved it, her hips rocking to the beat, she had nearly forgotten all her troubles. Until now.

She felt a hard swat on her ass from a hand that was so cold it felt like her minidress was freezing. "Hey, I had enough of this noise, take me back to my room sweet ass." said Purna's drunken employer Mr. Simon Brooks. Simon was basically a middle aged, receding hairline, greedy git with a fancy suit. Purna hated his guts but she needed to get paid, " Right away...sir."

Back in the hotel, Purna tried ber best to savor the last sounds of Sam B's rhymes before her boss shut the door and started his drunken speech. "Hey, are you listening to me, Puma?" Purna turned from the door,"Yes, sir. And it's Purna to you." upset from her correction Simon yelled,"Don't you smart mouth me. It'll be fuckin' Puma if I want it to. Understood Miss I need to get paid?" She hated when he held that over head like a poverty mistletoe. "Understood, sir."

"Get over here, Puma." Purna slowly walked his way, disgusted by his eyes as they were fixated on her hips. "You need to get paid, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then Help me with something and I'll give you double the fuckin' money. All you have to do is get these bottoms off me."

"That's not part of the job, sir." Simon looked at her with a care free face,"Who has the fuckin' contract here? Get em' off or go broke, Puma."

Purna, irritated and confused, eventually chose to follow her job instincts. Simon was already on the bed slouched with his white dress pants sagging, belt making it too easy for her. She got down on her knees by the foot of the bed and tugged on the pants with Simon retorting,"Hey, watch the fabric, your little dress isn't the only thing that's expensive around here." She made it past his hairy legs to his ankles before moving her head away from his body.

"Good but were not quite done." Simon stunk of alcohol. "What else, sir?"

"Your no miss innocence, right? I'm doubling the pay if you do something else. First get these godforsaken boxers off me." Purna was now beyond disgusted but she had to comply. Slowly, with the tip of her nails, she took the hem of her boss's boxers and pulled them off, doing her best to look away. When she felt it was far enough, she let go.

"That's good I guess. Now look." Purna quietly her boss's request, arching her head to Simons crotch. His 4-inch dick was in full display, with a unusually proud look on his face. "Magnificent, isn't it? You'll get paid if you can pleasure me." Purna was keeping her eyes off his cock and on a nearby floral curtain,"Please, sir, I don't want to..."

"Don't want to what?! Get paid? Shut the fuck up, Puma, and get your lips on my dick. Get on or get broke."

Purna needed the pay, so she focused in on his shrimp dick, leaning forward and placing what she could in her mouth. It was barely big enough to suck so she only licked the wet tip, a pleasured look on Simon's face. "Oh yeah, suck that fuckin cock, Puma. You want it don't you?" She continued to roll her mouth around his dick, her tongue letting her notice it was getting harder but not bigger. Her dreadlocks were suddenly grabbed and her whole head was pushed down into a wannabe deepthroat by Simon who had sat up, his evil eyes meeting Purna's dark, sensual eyes.

"Mmm, give me them tits, Puma." Simon pulled down on the top of Purna's minidress,ripping it from the ring holding the straps together. Her Hershey kisses-like tits and ebony boobs pressed against Simon's knees. They had grown hard from the cold air in the room. Suddenly, he grabbed both tits and alternated from squeezing them and groping them. Purna let out small yelps of pain while licking his cock. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back, pre cum falling down her lower lip. He took a moment to lick her tits before issuing another order.

"Get that fuckin dress off." She complied, undoing her belt, the second ring belt, letting her equipment fall on the floor. She stood up and slid her ruined dress off her luscious legs past her boots. "Damn, your one sexy bitch Puma." Purna blushed, her eyes closed in embarrassment and anger as Simon checked out her toned body, long legs, wide hips, and dark shaven pussy. He grabbed her plump ass and pulled her towards him, taking a good squeeze out of her cheeks.

He then took a good, long lick up from her pussy to her belly button, kissing her muff. Purna couldn't hold in her moans of uninvited ecstacy. He intruded two fingers into her clit, staring at her swaying, moaning face, now closed by the sheer pleasure. "You like it don't you?"

"I...I..ah, Ah..Oh god."

He spun her around to the wall nearest the door, unable to see the tears now rolling down Purna's face as she was bent over. He groped her ass before giving it two hard spanks just to see it shake. "Ever gotten it up the ass, bitch?" He put one hand aggressively squeezing her tit another pulling back her head by her mouth. He then took his shrimp dick and rammed it into her ass, a sharp yell coming from Purna, muffled by his hand.

He thrusted hard and fast, his cock forcing its way through her wet insides. Purna's cries mixed with her moans as her ass took in what her mouth didn't. Simon let out his heavy breathing, his hand moving away from her mouth, letting her cry out. "Oh god..Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck!Ah, ah!"

He stopped only to toss her on the bed behind them. He took both her legs by the the thigh and spread them apart before ramming his cock into Purna's clit. "Oh Mmm oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuck!" Purnas welled up with tears and moaned as Simon trusted his cock in her. "Oh, please, stop, stop Mmm please." Simon sped up his thrusts and more and more agony befell her. He spanked her ass before he pulled her head toward him,"Who's your fucking boss, Puma?!"

Ah, ah! You, your my fucking boss, oh god. Ah!"

He flipped her over and used his whole hand to try and stroke his cock. With only two fingers though, he shot three short bursts of jizz on Purna's sweaty tits and her saddened face. He then picked her up and forced her mouth on his cock, having her lick all the cum off of his cock. "Not bad, bitch. I guess you are worth your pay." All that Purna could do was look up at him with tears in her eyes and her mouth halfway full of his cock.

However, a few days after, Purna was separated from Simon after the infected took over the hotel. Using her quick wits and fancy gunplay, she escaped, eventually meeting Xian Mei. Simon is either turned or dead.