Dealing with Trish

Story Info
A loyal boyfriend deals with his girlfriend's rival.
3.3k words
4.36
20.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is obviously of a fictional nature. It is not suitable for anybody under the age of 18. Feel free to email me with any thoughts or comments that you may have on this piece. I hope you enjoy it.

*

The date was Monday, March 14, 2005 in Atlanta, Georgia and the event was Monday Night Raw. I was a gym owner based out of Florida with gyms in a lot of big cities in the south like Atlanta. I flew up to Atlanta from Miami that night to visit my girlfriend, WWE diva Christy Hemme, at Raw. She was going to have four days off after the show, so she asked me to make the trip and then take her back to Florida with me for the rest of the week, which I planned on doing. When I met her at the building just before 8pm Eastern time (Raw was going live at 9pm Eastern) we quickly went off to a private area where we fooled around a bit. We couldn't fuck because there were people around backstage everywhere, so after we made out she told me of some news.

"Jeff, baby," she told me privately, "I'm sorry we can't have fun right now, but you understand, right?"

"Yeah, it's cool." I told her, "I know this is your work and it wouldn't be appropriate. We always have tonight, though, right?"

"About that, I can't be with you tonight." She informed me.

"What?" I was a little angry. "I came here to be with you specifically tonight and now you're telling me..."

"I need you to fuck Trish..." she told me matter of factly.

"Why would you say something like that?" I asked her, clearly puzzled by her words.

"A couple months ago, before I met you, I stayed at her place in Toronto after one of the shows and mentioned how her boyfriend was cute." She explained, "I was pretty lonely at the time, so when she mentioned him to me for a one night stand I went for it and I spent the night with him. The deal was that when I had a boyfriend she would get to be with him. She's single now and after I told her you'd be coming here she told me she wants some company."

"And what if I don't?" I asked, just out of curiosity.

"She'll make my life hell." She pulled me in close to explain it to me. "Look, she's one of my best friends in the company and if you don't do this for me then it's going to put a strain on that relationship permanently. She has a lot of power around here as the women's champion. I might be out of a job if some people find out. I showed her a picture of you and she's interested, so this could help me. I don't want to lose my job so please...do it for me." She kissed me on the lips. As she did that, I noticed Trish walking towards us. She was wearing this long black buttoned up gown with heels and I'm not sure what was on underneath. Being the women's champion, she was also holding that title in her arms. She was checking me out in my buttoned down blue dress shirt and tight jeans.

"Well, if it isn't Christy's beloved Jeff," Trish said with a twinkle in her eye. "I assume she told you about our deal?"

"Yeah, I did," Christy told her with fervor.

"So Jeff, are you going to complete your part of the deal or should I..."

As Trish spoke, Christy nodded at me as if to say it was okay. "I'll do it," I told her.

Trish licked her lips like a lion about ready to get its prey. She rubbed her hands on my biceps as well as my rib cage, getting a feel of me. "Good. Let's go."

"What?" Christy was angry. "I thought you said after the show in the hotel?"

"Changed my mind," she grinned. "I love a good fuck before I perform out there and plus I don't have a match, so I could use some action. I just got done a lingerie photo shoot and it got me in the mood. Let's go to my locker room, Jeff. When you're the women's champ you get your own room. Your little bitch of a girlfriend wouldn't know what that's like."

Trish started walking in the other direction as Christy hugged me and told me, "sorry you have to do this." I mouthed back some generic shit like "anything for you." We had built our relationship on honesty and trust, which are things I did value, but knowing that I could go fuck a hot piece of ass like Trish with my girlfriend knowing about it had me so turned on. Of all the girls I could hook up with Trish was the one I wanted most.

I followed Trish down the hall to where her locker room was. As she walked, she was unbuttoning her black gown and she turned around to face me before we entered the room. She had on this one piece black lingerie piece that was strapless. Her awesome tits were really showing and it was low on the bottom barely covering any of her. She also had on pantyhose and heels, which I loved. She handed the gown and the title to me.

She opened the door, then grabbed me by the hand to pull me in after her. I walked in the room first, there were two sofas, a soft chair and not much else. I put the title and her gown on the ground. She locked the door, then told me to "take it all off." I pulled off my pants and tossed them to the side, same with my boxers. She walked over to me, looking down at my dick. She rubbed it.

"Mmmm," she said while rubbing my cock, "I think I can find a lot of uses for that." I took off my shirt and we kissed eachother passionately with our tongues thrashing around in our mouths. She rubbed her hands along my chest, "Do as I say and I promise you'll forget that little bitch ever existed." She turned around so that I could zip down her black lingerie top, exposing her fantastic breasts. I rubbed them, kissed them, licked them and ever so gently bit them. Her smile was wide, so I knew I was pleasing her. She pulled me by the hand over to the soft chair in the corner of the room.

I sat in the chair while she hovered over top of me. "You really like my tits, huh?" She asked while I nodded my head yes. "Show me." I cupped her right breast in my hand and kissed it all over. I licked it, I rubbed it, I caressed it and I really enjoyed every single second of it. I did it with her left as well.

"Your tits are amazing," I told her, but as I did that she kept putting them in my face. I knew she must have liked how I treated them. I worked on her nipples, putting them in my mouth, biting them gently and getting them hard. She was moaning in pleasure. I went from the right one to the left one. They were fake like Christy's, but they were bigger and they felt perfect. I wanted to titty fuck her, so I picked her up and put her into the chair.

"I'm going to fuck them..." I told her while I rubbed them, "hard."

"Not too hard," she grinned, "because I need you to fuck my pussy and believe me I like it real hard there."

She stuck her chest out and I leaned forward with my cock in between her tits while she pressed them together for me. I got in close, ramming my 11 inch rod up and down her chest, poking her jaw and pleasuring her breasts. "Oh yeah, you definitely know how to use that." I didn't like her talking, so I went even harder into her, pushing up against her chest forcefully. She kept talking to me, "I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked that bitch." I smiled to let her know I was more than happy to do just that.

Once we were both satisfied with the titty fucking, she pulled me over to the couch. She got on all fours, leaned her chest down and stuck her ass high into the air. She turned back to me with a big grin on her face. I took off her thong quickly, sliding it down her legs and tossing it to the floor. She spread her legs apart so I could move in. I decided to eat out he pussy first.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK!"

I rubber her clit with my finger, which was deep inside of her now. I could feel her body shaking.

"Oh God, that feels soooooooooooooooooo good!"

"You like that, huh?" I bent my head down so that is right above her clit. "I wonder if my tongue likes it in there too."

I spread her legs apart even more as she moaned again. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH. YEA! YEA! FUCK!" I stuck my tongue deep inside of her, clutching onto the top of her pantyhose with my hands while she continued to enjoy it. "YEA! DON'T STOP!" I went deeper inside of her, opening up her clit as much as possible while licking all over the outer edges of her pussy. I could feel how wet she was getting and knew that she was ready for me to fuck her really hard.

"You really think you're ready for this, huh champ?" I decided to tease her a bit.

"Bring it the fuck on. As hard as you can, I'm ready for it."

She leaned her head down again, sticking her ass up in the air and I got on my knees behind her. I rubbed her ass a bit, smacked it gently and positioned my cock just outside of her pussy. No thoughts of Christy were going through my mind at that point, all I could do was tell myself how lucky I was to be in that position. Then I thrust my large erect penis into her pussy and it felt perfect. I positioned my hands under the tops of her pantyhose so I had a grab of her while I thrusted in and out, pounding her pussy as hard as I possibly could.

"Oh fuck yeah! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK! Give it to me harder!"

So I did. Harder, faster and harder some more.

"Harder! Harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

I really was deep inside of her, we were thrusting our bodies perfectly at a really good pace and she kept on moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I decided to talk to her, trying to play up that I was mad that she manipulated my girlfriend.

"You like this huh? You want me to really fuck you, bitch?"

I increased the pressure, pumping my throbbing cock into her even harder than before.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

"Yeah you fucking love it you dirty whore!"

"Damn right, don't stoppppppppppppppppp!"

I kept fucking her pussy and then started to slap her ass a bit. She really liked it. She definitely liked it rougher than Christy.

"Slap my asssssssssssssssssssssss! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

It felt so good, but I could feel her body tense up.

"Trish," I gasped, "I can stop if you need me to..."

"Just a bit morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!"

So I kept on fucking her, lifting her body up a bit so she was sitting on my lap while my cock was shooting straight up into her. I bounced her body up and down onto mine, her hips thrusting into mine and her tits bouncing in front of her.

"Oh yea that feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood!"

Finally I realized after all that we had to stop to catch our breath. I stopped, cradled her in my arms and she lay on top of me with a huge grin on her face.

"Jesus Christ, that was fucking amazing."

"So glad you approved," I told her with some bass in my voice. She kissed me passionately.

"Go unlock the door," she told me as she sat up.

"For what?"

"Christy's going to come in here and..."

"She what? Why?"

"She wants to watch me suck your dick and when you're ready to cum she'll take it all in."

"You're serious?"

"Yes, now go open the fucking door."

I went open to the door and unlocked it. I peeked my head out while Trish called her.

"Christy," Trish told her on the phone, "Get in here. I'll blow him and you take in his cum. After that, he's going to fuck me right on the couch in front of you and then he's all yours. Are we understood?...Oh, and no talking. My room, my rules. I promise I'll play nice." She clicked off the phone.

I turned around and saw Trish approaching me. She approached me near the wall. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Christy approaching the room. Trish rubbed my cock while kissing on my chest. "I don't usually get on my knees for most guys," Trish told me, "but you've earned it after the performance you've given tonight."

And there was Christy. "Lock the door," Trish told her, "and get in the chair." We walked over towards the chair, standing about five feet away from where Christy was sitting. She had already taken her skirt off and I could tell from the look on her face that she did like it. "Now Jeff, when you're ready to cum let us know and your lovely girlfriend here is going to swallow it all. Understood?" I nodded my head yes as she dipped down to her knees, looking Christy in the eyes. "I bet you love sucking this dick," she told her while she rubbed my cock, trying to get it hard even though I never felt so hard in my life. "It's so perfect. Long, thick and very capable of satisfying a woman."

She put my throbbing cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, "that feels so good." She put it in deep, moving her mouth around as I could feel it hitting the inside of her cheeks, the top of her mouth and way in the back too. I tried making eye contact with Christy, but she was fixated on it and touching her pussy. I had no idea she'd like watching somebody else suck me off, but she was really into it. Trish knew what she was doing too, licking up and down my shaft, rubbing my balls and bobbing her head while she did all of it. I thrusted my hips forward as best I could, but she was firmly in control here.

"Yeah, suck it all in, bitch," I told her.

"Mmmmm stay fucking hard and I will."

I knew that wouldn't be a problem. She was amazing at everything she was doing. My cock was deep inside of her now, touching the edge of her throat and she was deep throating me as much as she possibly could. My entire shaft was penetrating her mouth hard. I was going fast too. I saw Christy pleasuring herself at an even faster pace. Up and down, side to side, she was all over it. I could feel her tongue every time she licked it on the bottom while using her upper lip to take care of the top. It felt so right.

She kept going for another minute or so, the pace never slowing down. It was an unbelievable feeling, but I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm ready," I shouted out, "I'm fucking ready."

Trish motioned over to Christy, who got down on her knees, crawling over to me. I had shot cum into her mouth many times. It felt weird this time, though. Trish moved out of the way, Christy sucked me for about five seconds until I knew I was gonna blow. I pushed her head back a bit, rubbed my cock for another two seconds and it shot right into her mouth with cum flying everywhere. Almost all of it got in her mouth.

"Wow Christy," Trish remarked, "looks like you do have some talent after all."

Christy sat on the floor, wiping her mouth while a huge grin came across her face. It let me know that everything really was okay. Trish held my hand, walking me over to the couch. We made out some more. She was an amazing kisser. Hell, she was amazing at pretty much everything we did. I laid down with her on top of me as we continued to make out.

"You still got something left for me?" She asked while she rubbed my cock, getting it hard again even though it never really softened up.

"Just get on it and I'll fucking show you."

She aggressively put her pussy over my cock and I raised my hips up to get it inside of her. She moaned right away. She leaned forward, I put my hands all over her tits and rubbed them. She leaned forward, feeding me her tits again.

"Oh yeah...fuck me...kiss my tits. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I was all over her tits while she rode on my cock. I didn't even think of Christy because I wanted to fuck Trish so hard to make a good impression on her. She leaned forward even more, kissing me again. Our bodies were moving in perfect symmetry, rocking back and forth while sweat was dripping all over us. I kept at it and she enjoyed all of it.

"Oh Goddddddddddddd yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" She tried saying something, but I couldn't hear her that well. "The wall..." she moaned, "fuck me against the wall."

I picked her up in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my butt and I put her up against the wall. With my hands on each of her thighs, I thrusted my cock into her pussy so hard. She was moaning louder than ever. The pressure must have been great. I thrusted into her several times, she moaned louder every time: "Ooooohhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Both of us were pretty tired now, but I kept on going for as long as I could until I could feel both of our bodies loosening up. I pulled out, then we kissed some more.

"Thank you," she told me.

"I should be thanking you," I told her.

"Really?" She smiled. "Since we seem to admire eachother so much, how about an encore in my hotel room after the show tonight?"

"Mmmmm," I said while I kissed her, "I'd like that a lot."

"Good. Now be a good boyfriend and eat out her wet pussy."

Trish walked off with a big smile on her face. She looked down at Christy, who still looked happy.

I looked down at Christy while I was still hard, wet and horny. I didn't know what to say except for, "I'm sorry, babe."

"You have nothing to be sorry about," she told me.

I was stunned, to say the least. "You sure? You're okay with this?"

She grabbed my hand as I lifted her up out of the chair.

"I've never been so turned on," Christy told me while she rubbed my chest.

"Wow, I honestly can say that..." She put her finger on my mouth as I tried to speak.

"Shut up and fuck me," she demanded.

And so I did. Over and over again.

I was always a fan of the wrestling business, but never as much as I was on that night.

* * *

I'll be back in the future with more about my times with the women of wrestling that I've been with. Email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading.