Dean and the Dryad Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby," he wiped the tear away, "stay with me." His hips didn't stop.

Deena smiled, despite the tic she couldn't control each time he pumped deep. She slowly, deliberately tilted her pelvis and her body swallowed his last few inches. Dean couldn't suppress a loud groan.

"I'm not...going anywhere yet," she replied.

Deena locked her legs around him and twisted her body in a swift, masterful throw that shifted her on top, sending grains of sand flying.

With her astride him, Deena actually felt him seated deeper inside. She leaned forward and braced her hands on his chest, working her hips in a sexy screw that made her breasts dance over his face. He captured one in his mouth and sucked as much as would fit. Deena felt the shakes coming on. She looked in Dean's eyes and knew she was cumming soon. He seized control, pressing her body to him, sliding her up and down against him to give her the friction she needed. She felt so silky, so right, he wanted her just like that forever.

Dean held her so tight only her ass moved, popping up and down on his cock. He gripped her rump with both hands, pulling it apart and pushing her cheeks together and seeing the tension ramp up in her face, put his thumb at her backdoor and pushed.

"Deeean," she wailed.

"There it is," he grunted.

Something inside her pinched, held, fluttered. Over and over, harder and harder, her pussy muscles clutched at his rod until her whole body shook. He couldn't help himself, he started thrusting faster. The ride got sloppy, erratic.

"Cum for me, baby," he rasped, "Cum all over me."

He pushed her knees wider, propelling her toward an orgasm that had been building for hours. There was nowhere she could go, nothing to do but take it as he pounded her through a white-hot climax. Body spasms whipped her back and forth as her cunt gobbled his cock down. The contractions took her and she gushed all over him. She came so hard she thought she peed. Dean was bathing in her pleasure. Losing his grip, he jammed inside her. It felt like his balls exploded and everything he had flew into her.

12