Dean Wasn't The Family First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

I leaned over to hug him and his arms closed around me. My bare tits pressed in against his chest. He kissed me. I reached down below the covers and discovered to my great delight that he was hard as a tree trunk. I pulled the covers back to expose his great pole and both of us looked down at it. It was a beauty, so full and stiff and fleshy and warm.

"I love to see you hard like this Dad," I said, "and I don't mean to be a slut talker but you have the most gorgeous cock I can ever imagine. It's beautiful to me and I love it. I can't see it enough." I concluded in a somewhat exasperated tone.

"Would you like to make love Princess? " he asked.

"I would love to feel you in me but there is the matter of protection and I think that's pretty important in our case don't you?" I responded.

"Well yeah, I don't think there's any question about that and frankly I think we have too much to lose by trusting any sort of 'protection', as you call it. I think anal is the only thing we can risk. Are you ok with that honey?" he asked.

"I would do literally anything for you Daddy, anything. I hadn't considered anal to be honest and I have no experience with that at all. You'd have to me my coach but I promise you'll find me very eager to learn," I said.

And thus we began the dance, kissing and caressing, him sucking on my nipples, me jerking his great cock, him with his hands and fingers all over me, especially on my ass.

Within a few minutes he swung his legs out and stood next to the bed. He reached over and effortlessly pulled me to the edge of the bed. With equal ease, he flopped me over onto my stomach and maneuvered me so that I was bent over the edge of the bed at my waist. We both knew where this was going.

"Dad, I've got to ask a question," said, "Is this going to hurt?"

"It could, I supposed, if you were being brutalized but that's not going to happen here. Secondly, and I don't mean to sound clinical here, but you responded pretty passionately the last time I was back here so I think we'll be just fine," he said in conclusion.

I relaxed.

I looked back over my shoulder at him and he was looking down at my ass as he ran his hands and fingers all over my butt, my lower back and the tops of my legs. He gently kicked at the instep of my foot, indicating that he wanted me to spread my feet apart. I complied willingly. He took hold of his dick and began to rub it back and forth across my behind and occasionally up and down my crack. He pulled away and began again with his fingers, tracing lazy pathways from the top of my crack to my pussy. I was already beginning to lubricate and he kept at it. With each trip down to my pussy, he would spread my fluids back up through my crack and across my asshole. I finally realized he was lubricating me back there. I felt wet and slippery from my cunt to the top of my ass. His fingers were sliding through there with no resistance at all.

Then it happened. On one of the down strokes, he stopped at my asshole and probed it. I moaned involuntarily. He began to slowly work his finger into my anus.

"Yes Daddy," I whispered.

"Does thus hurt you Pumpkin?," he asked

"No Daddy, its perfect," I said, thinking that he hadn't called me 'Pumpkin' in years.

And with that answer he pressed his finger further inside me. He was up to the last knuckle in less than a minute. It hadn't hurt, he was right. It was incredible.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much Keep doing that," I pleaded and was no longer whispering.

Within another minute he withdrew his finger and began again to lubricate my asshole with my own pussy juices. I was in heaven. And suddenly there was a lull in the action. I looked back and saw that he was now spreading my juice up and down the length of his beautiful, glistening cock. He saw me watching and began to jerk off. The head of his dick was nearly in contact with my ass and each time his curled fist came back up his length, he hit me in the ass with it. I was beginning to take up the rhythm of his jerking. I was beginning to buck against him.

He lifted me off the mattress so that my legs straightened and my feet were on the floor but kept me bent over. He told me to support myself on the bed with my elbows and to turn and watch.

He began to press his wet slippery cock against my anus. I reached back with one hand and pulled my cheek open. He continued. The head of his dick was pressing my asshole further and further open and he was in me, maybe an inch or so. He pulled back and started to probe and push again. He gained easier entry this time and got nearly half of himself in there. He withdrew entirely and reached down for another hand full of my cunt juice which he spread liberally on the head of his cock and onto my anus. He was at me again.

We were both breathing loudly now. I was aroused beyond my expectations. I could feel him attempting further entry. This was more than love making now. This was fucking and I was going crazy. With another good thrust he was well inside me. The pressure was gentle but steady. Suddenly he was fully in. I could see it and feel it. His abdomen was smack up against my butt.

"Yes Daddy, oh damn it yes," I whimpered. I was in orbit.

He withdrew and went fully back in again. He had his hands on my hips and began to ram me. His speed picked up. I looked down and saw my tits flopping through the air in counter point to his thrusts. He was slamming his balls hard against my ass and, with flesh against flesh we were making a slapping sound. It was delicious and made me all the more crazy. He was groaning. I was groaning. I screamed out that I loved him with every fiber of my being. I screamed again, nonsense noises. I couldn't help myself. He said the same and then he yelled out, "I'm coming baby. I'm coming," and he did.

I could feel the coursing, throbbing flex of his cock deep in my ass. I was surprised that I could actually feel him emptying himself inside me. I never wanted it to end and immediately with that thought, I went over the edge and cam more furiously than I ever had in my life. And for the record, I hadn't had a lot of experience but this exceeded every secret thought I ever had about good sex could be.

He slowly withdrew. I stood up and climbed onto the bed. He climbed in next to me. We intertwined ourselves. There was hardly an inch of me that wasn't touching some inch of hm. I could hear him breathing hard and I'm sure he could hear me. Neither of us said a word or even made a noise. We just lay there together.

We got up soon after that, showered together and began to make plans for our last day at the lake. We slept together that night although without sex. He allowed me to jerk him off in the shower the next morning and that's the last time were intimate for several months. We always had to be careful around Mom of course and I was delighted that he treated her no different after our trip He was endlessly sweet, tender and deferential to her. As for me, I also sensed no difference at all in my feelings toward her. I didn't think I would.

Dad and I continued to enjoy times of intimacy when we could over the years. We got to have sex maybe 4 or 5 times a year after that and we still do. It's always anal. Most of the time its tender love making but sometimes it's just plain out fucking.

-------------------------------

Epilogue: I've been blessed to enjoy some very moving and endearing private correspondence with readers of my "Soccer Mom" trilogy, i.e. my first stories on this site. Many were mothers who recognized the ring of truth in those stories. Some were interested in knowing more about how I came to lay such elaborate plans for seducing my son and why it is that I have a such strong personal preference for getting it from behind. Over time it kind of naturally spilled out that my son Dean wasn't the first family member with whom I'd been intimate. When asked straight up, I was honest about my history and as a consequence have several times been coaxed, cajoled and otherwise persuaded to talk about it here in story form. Like the Soccer Mom stories, nearly all of the above is rooted in fact and personal experience although I have exercised my author's privilege to add a bit of color and spice here and there where I thought it was appropriate. Other than when I was asked point blank, this publication marks the first time ever that I've revealed these to be essentially true stories. I hope I don't regret it.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12