Dear Diary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

“This doesn’t feel good now…” I gasped, holding onto the headboard, trying hard not to fall down on her face.

“Just wait a moment.” She paused sucking for a moment. “You’ll see.”

The smacking sound of her lips and tongue against my clit resumed and I was amazed at how right she was. Unpleasantness soon turned into a feeling of pleasure and within another minute, my clit exploded in the same volcano of enjoyment as my pussy had before.

“Oh Paddy,” I gasped, conscious of the verbal muck up. I simply could not think straight. “Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes…”

Still, she didn’t let me go. One more orgasm later, each seemingly stronger than the previous one, I finally managed to pull myself off her and plop heavily on the bed next to her.

“You’re amazing!” I said, barely able to catch my breath.

“I know.” She said without any modesty and giggled. I wasn’t in the mood for giggles; my mind was still orgasming even if my body had stopped.

I believe that a few seconds later I was fast asleep, and so was Perminda. The night full of passion and pleasure will be something I will remember forever.

----

I smiled to myself. I still remembered everything exactly as it had happened. I had met with Perminda a few times after that, always in London, usually for nothing else but a roll between the sheets. She had taught me so much of my own body as well as hers.

I wondered whatever happened to her. I wouldn’t have minded another crazy night with her. Or any time of the day, for that matter.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers
12