Dear Sweet Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hoped that Kevin would want to have sex with me but understood and did my best to sleep. It wasn't easy being naked and next to this man who had been giving me orgasms and fucking me for the past few months. I don't really think I slept all that much and when there was a knock on the door Kevin told me to open it. I looked for a robe or something but Kevin said

"I asked you to open the door Marie, if I wanted you dressed for the event I'd have mentioned it. Now do as I asked, obey me."

I stumbled to the door and tried my best to shield my nudity from the young woman delivering the room service breakfast but when Kevin looked at me with a stern expression I abandoned all attempts to hide and openly thanked the girl and showed her out after Kevin signed the tab.

"Marie if you truly were serious about your commitment last night then no more hesitancy about my commands. Am I clear on that?"

"Yes Kevin. It's just so new to me, please be patient. I will learn to be obedient."

"I expect that Marie. Now we have a lot to accomplish today, do you need to be in your shop?"

"I'll have Karen cover, I want to be here for you today."

Kevin and I showered and still no intimacy and I did not push it. I was trying to follow his example and only do what he tells me to do. I wanted so much to be with him. He had me dress in the only clothes I had and he slid on jeans and a polo shirt and we were off. I was surprised that we stopped at my house first. Even more surprised when Kevin gathered up all my panties and bras then locked them in a filing cabinet. He said.

"For now you will not be needing any bras or panties Marie. I intend to buy you a proper bra today"

We soon left for town and entered a department store where Kevin selected a plain while bra, nothing fancy, just a basic bra. When he took it to the counter I said.

"Kevin the size...."

He put a finger to his lips and shushed me. I shut up wondering why he'd bought a bra a bit small for me. The package in hand we left that store and went quite a ways to a seedier part of town, one where the adult shops and tattoo parlors were. We'd strolled though here on occasion but had never entered any of the shops. Today was different as we entered a seedy looking place advertising tattoos and piercings. Kevin spoke with a rough sort of guy behind the counter then took my hand and led me to the back of the story. We entered the back room and I was asked to sit in what looked like a barbers chair. When the man left for a moment Kevin said.

"Open your blouse Marie."

Nothing more no explanation just, open your blouse! I really didn't want to but I obeyed him and did it without hesitation. When the man returned I had to hold my arms back as my first impulse was to cover my exposed breasts, but I realized that Kevin knew of the man's return and had me open the blouse anyway. It soon became apparent that Kevin was to have my nipple or nipples pierced. I'd thought of it in the past but never had the nerve so, now when I was in a position to have to obey I accepted this happening to me.

The man's hands, fondling my tits as he prepped me was unpleasant but I stoically took it. His machine took most of the pain away or at least made it quick. Insertion of the two gold hoops in my newly pierced nipples was uncomfortable and unpleasant. Soon I looked down and saw that both nipples were erect and sporting one-inch diameter rings in gold color. I liked the look. I looked at Kevin and he'd made no move to leave so I wondered what else he might have in store. When the man fitted stirrups to the chair and Kevin indicated I should put me feet in them, I gathered he wanted my clit pierced too. Again not something I had not thought of so I obeyed.

It was not a clit piercing, for which I am now glad but he had my labia pierced several times on each side, then fitted with smaller hoops that he then connected with a small chain and lock. My pussy was now locked up and dependent on a key he hung form a gold chain about my own neck. The key hung down and between my breasts but would be easily seen in almost all of my tops. The unpleasant man squirted some antiseptic creams on his work and instructed me to repeat that process often for a week or two and to keep both areas clean. When the man left Kevin told me to remove my blouse then he handed me the bra, the one that was a bit too small.

"Put it on Marie."

Was all he said and I had to pull the garment tight to get the hooks to catch. It was obvious from the throbbing in my nipples that the bra was to be a reminder of the piercings, make this something I could not forget just as the key to my pussy bouncing against my tits as we walked would remind me of that piercing. I was allowed to put my blouse on then Kevin took us to the pub for lunch.

The walk was agony as the piercing to my labia were constantly pulled as I walked and although the slight stinging sensation was not particularly painful it was a constant reminder of how Kevin had now claimed my body and was soon to claim my mind and my soul. Inwardly I smiled, very pleased that I might be allowed to stay with him, as long as I kept the bitch away.

I found it hard to sit still in the pub, my nipples pressed by the bra and my labia stinging from the piercings had me squirming in my seat. Kevin noticed and smiled as he said.

"Are you uncomfortable my dear?"

"Just a little Kevin. May I ask you a question? Please?

"Of course Marie. You may always request to speak to me. I will hide nothing from you."

"I understand that the piercing up here."

I vaguely pointed to my chest.

"Is your..."

"Please Marie, be clear. There is no need for you to be shy, do you mean the rings that I had placed in your nipples?"

While Kevin never raised his voice the idea that anyone sitting near by would have heard of this made me shiver, the potential humiliation of others knowing about my now submissive role in this relationship was exciting and scary.

"Yes, the piercing in my nipples! I believe it is a means of you claiming my body as yours."

"Very good dear."

"But Kevin I am a bit lost on why you pierced my labia and then put the chain there with a lock?"

"Marie, dear! While that too is a symbol of your submission to me, it is also a means to prevent you from self-satisfaction. The key is now in your hands or if you will about your neck. In this role you have agreed to place yourself in, your body is mine, to use and your desire to cum or orgasm must always have my blessing. So while you may indeed touch your clit, you will not be able to penetrate yourself without opening the lock and that would be a mistake, wouldn't it dear?

Now I understood just how much Kevin would control me and while I should have been scared and run away, instead I felt my pussy tingle and a dampness oozing on my thighs. While I had physical possession of the key, Kevin remained in control and the key was a temptation I would have to learn to resist. My increased squirming caused Kevin to once again ask me if I was OK.

"Yes, just incredibly turned on by all of this and what it means. I know it is not in my place now, to ask you but I cannot hide my desires either Kevin. I have to trust that you will know when to permit me a degree of satisfaction."

"You will earn the satisfaction you seek now and will seek with more intensity as the day or days pass. I am not going to tell you how to act or what to do. Other then the fact that you no longer have panties to wear and only this one bra to use, you may dress how you like and be whom you want. However, Marie if you wish for satisfaction, if you desire to cum, to orgasm, then you will earn that by learning the behavior of a submissive."

So Kevin was not going to make this easy, demand that I do this or that, he was going to allow me the freedom to be what ever I wanted, to let the bitch in, or to toss her out. His only control for the time was the ability for me to cum, to satisfy myself. As I thought about that I realized that I needed to find a way to learn what I needed to know.

The walk back to my place was longer and both my tits and pussy were stimulated with each step, yet not so much so that I was close to cuming. Kevin stayed by me for most of the time, or had me stay near him so I had no opportunity to even see if I could bring myself off just rubbing my clit. I decided to go on line and read up on this life of a submissive and see what I could learn. I knew from just missing Kevin's cock inside me for this past day was hard and I was feeling myself becoming obsessed with my own sex.

I learned to call Kevin Sir. I learned that most submissive women and men ultimately refer to themselves in the third person or in a possessive manner such as 'Your Slut would like to' or this slut is here to...' and I adopted that language slowly and while it pleased Kevin to see me change in that way. Kevin used my mouth to service his cock but never touched me. I sucked him as well as ever and he came filling me with his cum and I treasured every drop and thanked him for using me. I did all that I could to serve him and please him and just as I began to believe I had arrived, that I knew how to act, that maybe he'd tell me to use the key and unlock my pussy, we went out to the pub for dinner.

It was a disaster as I could not maintain the submissive language that came so easily in the house. I was hesitant to say things like 'Yes Sir' or refer to myself as his 'slut' in front of others and Kevin noticed. The bitch did not show up and my friends and acquaintances seemed pleased that the more lovable Marie was back. While I knew I was disappointing Kevin, I didn't realize that I was also delaying my own satisfaction. I did not yet fully accept my new status with Kevin, I still played it as a game to get him to fuck me and let me orgasm.

Kevin asked me to step outside for a moment and I followed him. Outside the pub he placed his hands on my still sore tits and rubbed his hand hard across my pierced and erect nipples causing lightning bolts of pain to shoot straight to my locked pussy.

"I see Marie that you fail to allow your submissive nature to leave the house. I want you to think about that Marie."

"Yes Sir."

I said clearly to his back as he returned to the pub. Lord I tried to say the right things, my pussy was wet and my thighs sticky my need growing but I failed. I was polite and agreeable but was unable to say those words to Kevin 'Yes Sir' in front of our friends. When we left I knew another night of little sleep awaited me and that Kevin would certainly not allow me to cum once again.

When we arrived back and Kevin once again brought out the dining room chair, I knew what was coming and as he sat I came to him and placed my self across his lap, pushing my ass up in position. This time there were no panties to protect my ass and while Kevin promised me only ten spankings he did not stop there. I too late recalled reading that a submissive was always to count the spanks and to thank her Master. I started

"One, thank you Sir."

I repeated this counting each swat till Kevin had delivered the ten I'd counted. I don't know how many times he actually spanked my ass but I knew that I'd be red and sore for days. My pussy reacted like it did the last time and I was so wet and needy when he finished. I expected to be allowed to fall to the floor and was surprised when Kevin said

"Stand up Marie."

I struggled to stand, my skirt falling back over my tender ass cheeks and did not resist when Kevin kissed me deeply forcing his tongue into my eager mouth. Oh how I needed him and when he had me bend over the arm of the couch I had hoped he'd take the key and fuck me. When I felt his cock on my naked ass I expected him to get the fucking key but his cock found my other hole and he began to penetrate my ass. I've gotten off this way in the past but that night Kevin moved quickly and deposited his white gooey sperm in my ass long before I was near to cuming. Then he took me to bed and left me to my thoughts, still needing to cum and needing it badly.

I could feel Kevin's cum oozing from my sore ass and my pussy screaming for attention. Kevin asleep beside me, and this whole life as his sub making me crazy with lust, a lust I never knew had such depth. I've wanted men and woman before but not to this extent, not so all encompassing. I could think of nothing but Kevin's cock, lying there next to me and yet I was not allowed to feel in inside me. I slept poorly and the next day I was even more needy, more ready to do whatever I had to do. I easily obeyed every command Kevin made, and sat holding my breath when he applied the ointments to my piercing. His touch was electric as it always had been, but with my need so great it was impossible for me to be still, my pussy leaked like a broken garden hose and my nipples flared with desire.

We went out and as we walked the streets I managed to say 'Yes Sir' when asked about anything. I obeyed and deferred to Kevin, tried on outfits for him to see and was pleased when he bought something for me. That night I stood naked while Kevin inspected my piercings assuring both of us that no infection was present. Then he dressed me in a short skirt and blouse, the dreaded tight bra left behind and my pierced nipples clearly evident though the thin material. He slid on thigh high hold up stockings on my long legs and his touch was insanely difficult for me to take. The need was growing, it had been only a few days now and already I was losing my control. I was giving more and more of my heart and soul to this man, and I wanted to give it all.

That night at the pub, our friends remarked on my piercings, clearly evident were the two rings in my hard erect nipples. I know my face got red and I was embarrassed but I managed to say.

"They were a gift from Kevin."

Later in the evening when a girl friend pulled me aside and asked it the piercings hurt I said.

"Just a bit of a sting, but they are fine now and Kevin loves them and that makes me happy."

"This is so not you Marie. What's on?"

I knew I had to be honest as Kevin was within earshot and would hear me. I could not deny what I'd become, what I wanted to be.

"I've given myself, heart and soul, to Kevin. I am his and he is who directs me."

Then I pulled the chain with the key and showed it to her and said.

"I've had my labia pierced as well. A chain has shut my slit and only Kevin can unlock it. I have given him control of my orgasm. My body is his, as is my heart."

My friend was shocked at my words but out of the corner of my eye I saw that Kevin had smiled. I felt intense longing for him at that moment and cared not a whit for my friends thoughts, though she did surprise me when she said.

"I'd not take that route myself, Marie! However, I think what you've allowed is good for you. You've always found ways to send men packing, always been a bit of self-centered with them. I don't know what Kevin has unleashed in you girl, but I do think it fits. You are happy then?"

I could only nod at her words. I had not known how transparent my life had been, how easily my friends had seen what I had become. I felt so good that I hugged her and said.

"Thank you. If Kevin allows would you like to see my nipple rings?"

"I'd love to."

I went to Kevin and said.

"Sir, may I show my friend the rings you allowed me to put in my nipples?"

Kevin smiled and said.

"I think it would be good for you to show them to everyone, don't you Marie?"

That floored me as I'd expected to go to the ladies and give her a private showing and now I was being commanded to expose myself to all here in the pub and I hesitated too long.

"Well the moments passed now. Perhaps another night."

Kevin said to my friend and I knew I'd blown it again. I opened my mouth to ask again but Kevin placed his dinger to my lips and said.

"You will learn what you must if you are to earn what you want."

Then he took me home and once again I was across his knees and his hand was coloring my still sore ass.

"One thank you Sir."

I took the ten then sucked his cock, swallowing his seed and knowing my own needs would not be met again. The next day Kevin dressed me in similar clothing as he had the night before and we took a train to a city some distance from here. He'd checked us into a hotel and that night we went out for dinner. I'd found it easier to call him Sir and to obey, clearly the absence of friends made that happen. As we walked into the elevator I rapidly removed my blouse at Kevin's suggestion and walked easily to our room, passing a few surprised guests as we did.

It was not enough to allow me my orgasm as Kevin explained.

"When you can do this at home, obey every command as I give it. Show me that you recognize that it is me your Master who determines what you do and who watches you do it, then you will understand that it is not your need but mine that you need be concerned with. Now sleep, tomorrow we go back home and we shall see how well you do there.

It was yet another fitful night digesting Kevin's words and trying to make sense of them. By morning as we boarded the train I began to see what he meant. As his sub, I was to want for him, not for me. All along I was concerned about him allowing me to have an orgasm, it was all what I wanted. If I was to be the submissive I now sincerely wanted to be, I had to give that self-serving piece up. I was determined to do just that and as the train rolled on I was determined to make that step, to be his sub, to be his slut, to do everything he wished for him.

It took me another week to get where I knew Kevin wanted me. Several nights out ending in failure as the bar was constantly raised for me. Now as I stand next to Kevin in the pub I am conscious of only him and ready to serve him. Yes I chat with friends but my ear is always listening for him. I opened my blouse that first night back and showed my nipples to all, but hesitated when Kevin asked.

"Is that all you can show?"

Another couple of nights later the opportunity arose and I pulled my skirt up to show all around how my pussy had been chained shut, showing them also the key hanging about my neck that would unlock that wet warm hole. When asked by a friend if I was a slave to Kevin I was at a loss for words and yet another few nights would pass without the pleasure of Kevin's cock in my pussy, without my orgasming cunt muscles squeezing his cock as he fucked me. Another few nights of swallowing his sperm or taking his cock in my ass but without satisfying my own needs. I was in a frenzy and unable to think of anything but sex.

Tonight I obeyed every command and answered every question without hesitation. I showed my tits and pussy to all who asked and Kevin allowed. I was a complete slut and loved it. Yet when we got home still no cock where I wanted it. I was spanked and put to bed otherwise untouched.

In the morning as I served Kevin his coffee, I stood naked waiting for his command.

"Marie, I think I want you to sit down today and write this whole thing out. How we met, how the bitch came out of you, how you became my submissive slut and all that has happened. Then we shall put it on line and ask those who see it to vote as to when and if you can cum."

Stunned but excited at the same time I began this task. What you are now reading, this story of our time together is real. My Master has reviewed it for detail, he does not edit but hints if I've missed something. He says He is pleased with it. I now need you to vote, to let my Master know if I have become his submissive slut. I can tell you this. I no longer want my orgasm as much as I want Kevin to be happy, so whatever you vote, whatever you say I intend to do what I can to please Him. I've actually learned to be satisfied to see him smile and I know that He has taken on this task of training me because He loves me. While I am in need all the time now, I can handle it as long as I know that Kevin is pleased. So vote, not for my sake but to let Kevin know how well he has trained this slut.

12